Wtf is after death

The only thing that keeps me away from killing myself is the thought of there being an afterlife. I'm scared of some entity that will judge me after dying. Since I disrespected and harmed my body way too much I'm scared that I'll be punished and be forced to suffer after death.
What do you think about this? I need as many opinions as possible.

Attached: b8fbb225-44db-47df-ae23-354c5d4cec7d.gif (480x270, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WClssOEBygk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suicide is Murder- Pre-Meditated

Look at the Sentencing for that in your Area to get an Idea

I think if there's some kind of judging deity their decision would be based on a persons virtue.
Are you a good person?

There is an afterlife, some thing cannot come from nothing, your soul existed before birth, and will exist after death. OP, I'm certain that God would prefer for you to repent and ask for forgiveness, rather than kill yourself. Please do not kill yourself.

Why care about what some dick ass God thinks? You don't need to explain yourself. Pretty sure you'll just be dead. Why aren't you concerned about your user bros? We have fun, don't we?

Sounds like you've found religion user. Now you have something to live for

I don't think I did. I'm just scared of living after I'm dead. If I kill myself I better stay dead

Ask someone who has actually died.

Better not risk it then and stay alive

God here. If you kill yourself you will rot in hell for all eternity.

Don’t kill yourself, just change your ways, become a better person, and repent.

This.

Not OP and please excuse my naivety
If a virtuous person dies and doesnt believe in god, can they still have a nice afterlife?
Must you accept gods existence before you die?
It goes with the whole missionaries being assholes by condemning shit holes of the world by introducing them to Jesus
How does that work?
Also, lets say Im guaranteed to go to heaven but my loved one went to hell for x, I wouldnt be happy without them, so what then?

>If a virtuous person dies and doesnt believe in god, can they still have a nice afterlife?
>Must you accept gods existence before you die?
All I know is the Christian perspective, and even that varies wildly depending on the specific church. Most Protestants believe you have to have faith in Jesus to go to heaven. Mormons believe the people in hell will all be eventually saved anyways so it doesn’t matter. Some like the Jehovahs Witnesses don’t even believe in hell; it’s either you go to heaven or cease to exist.
Catholics are stricter, you have to believe in Jesus and live a moral life, but you can also go to confession and be forgiven of your sins. They also believe in purgatory, which is like heaven’s waiting room where mostly good people’s minor sins are cleansed. The pope has said it could be possible for atheists to go to heaven, provided they were never really exposed that much to Christianity. It would seem unfair for God to punish people for never knowing him.
>Also, lets say Im guaranteed to go to heaven but my loved one went to hell for x, I wouldnt be happy without them, so what then?
You’re probably thinking of heaven as like a physical place where everybody hangs out, but Christian heaven is a purely spiritual state. Your soul is with God, experiencing the greatest happiness forever. You wouldn’t miss your loved one, nothing else would matter to you.

There probably is no afterlife.

Go away from this site and educate yourself on God and Christianity, there's nothing else for you here now.

theres nothing after death, so you gotta live out youre one life as best you can

There's nothing after you die, that's all fairy tales and lies.
Go to /x/

youtube.com/watch?v=WClssOEBygk

not cool

Problem with this is if you didn't exist before you existed then that means you spontaneously came into existence so what is stopping you from spontaneously existing again? In fact if that is the case then when you die it will feel as if you immediately came back into existence you would not have experienced anything even length of time in your non-existence.

nothing
only eternal darkness awaits you

You're retarded, please never ever post again
Nothing. You're compost. Poof.