Finally can lift 1/2/2/4 plates

>finally can lift 1/2/2/4 plates
>finally got a nice raise at work, I don't even know what to do with that much money
>still a 26 years old khv
I still don't know how to get a gf and it makes me sad. Is there a way to stop the 'tfw no gf' feeling without getting a gf?

Attached: 1545067509749.jpg (1280x1920, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

succeedsocially.com/articlesprocess
youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ask this guy

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-13 at 9.40.48 AM.png (1207x441, 302K)

> Is there a way to stop the 'tfw no gf' feeling without getting a gf?
Not really. Humans are a social race etc. Even if you can surround yourself with male friends, that's different because what you're looking for is intimacy with a female.

Just get a gf bro its not that hard.

Kek nice thread. I wish I had these problems.
>Just get a gf bro its not that hard.
It is for some people including me.

Okay, it's harder when you don't understand how it works, just like anything else.
Why is it harder for you?

I don't really understand what am I supposed to do.

This. Feels like other people just get into relationships somehow naturally.

bump for interest

You have to flirt.
Casual physical contact, sexual jokes, that type of shit.
Then you ask to go on a date and then you fuck.
It's that simple.

Thanks for the effort, but it's way too vague to be helpful. I'm rarely interacting with women, so I've no idea how to flirt, or even how to find women to flirt with.

Attached: 1521601859993.png (700x700, 362K)

Tease them.
Bust their balls, just like you do with your friends.
Strong eye contact and good body language.
Sexual jokes when appropriate.
Always be having fun.
Flirting isn't that hard, user.
You're making it into a bigger deal than it is.

you probably can't get over the feeling until you've had it and realize life can sometimes be better without it

>You're making it into a bigger deal than it is.
No, it's really hard and confusing.
>Tease them.
How do you tease without upsetting somebody?
>Strong eye contact and good body language.
How much eye contact amounts as strong? What is a good body language?
Also how do you find women to spend time with?
Holy shit just thinking about all of this is overwhelming. I can't fathom how people can do this effortlessly.

Then I'm fucked, getting a gf seems impossible at this point.

Attached: 1507150722491.jpg (314x267, 11K)

>Also how do you find women to spend time with?
Parties, social events, friends of friends.

>How much eye contact amounts as strong? What is a good body language?
>How do you tease without upsetting somebody?
Be honest, do you have any friends?
These are bizarre questions.

How did you know they have balls?

Work on learning how to get good with women as hard as you worked to get a good job / promotion / lifting. Work on developing a better attitude. Go to sex therapy if you need to.

squatlet, never gonna make it

>Parties, social events, friends of friends.
What kind of social events are you talking about?

>Be honest, do you have any friends?
I have friends, we mostly play vidya together. We rarely see each other IRL, only 4-5 times a year.

>Work on learning how to get good with women as hard as you worked to get a good job / promotion / lifting.
I would, but I don't know where to start. Should I visit a therapist to help me figure it out?

It won't hurt. At the very least it'll help you address whatever deep seeded self doubts and lies you're telling yourself about your adequacy, etc.

One caveat, if you're not making some kind of progress in 3 months or so, consider finding someone more effective (assuming you're doing the work).

How many girls have you asked on date? Do you have facebook and okcupid accounts? Have you ever been to dancing classes? Yoga? Night club?

Have you ever drank alcohol in a company?

Attached: 1545414705005.png (1100x950, 177K)

What I'm trying to tell you is that you don't need it, it will come to you if you try and you have good intentions and social skills but don't think that will fill the void for you

>How many girls have you asked on date?
None.
> Do you have facebook and okcupid accounts? Have you ever been to dancing classes? Yoga? Night club?
No to all of these.
>Have you ever drank alcohol in a company?
Yes, I always go with coworkers when they invite me. Though usually I'm just sitting there drinking beers and listening to them having fun.

I'll keep that in mind.

If it was easier to see the amount of work you had to put in to get ripped at the beginning, you would have said the same thing about that. Or about getting a high paying job. Many people are unable to do those things because they're prohibitively difficult for them.

You need to work hard at this, social skills are still skills.

I'm willing to put in the work needed, but first I need to figure out what to work on and how.

succeedsocially.com/articlesprocess
youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw

For starters. Also, eye contact socially is different than eye contact w/ someone you're interested in. I hold eye contact longer with girls I like. I usually try to make sure they break their eye contact first. Don't just keep staring the whole time though, that's weird. There's articles on that site about eye contact.

Anyway, building better social skills and a social circle is a good first step. Plus asking more girls out.