How to know when making a move on a guy will be a turn off?

How to know when making a move on a guy will be a turn off?

I like this guy and wanted to make a first move on him but I don’t know if it’ll be a turn off since I know some guys like the chase.

One does not simply read the guy to know what type he is.

So please help. What is the clue? I don’t want to make a move on a guy only to get him lose his interest in me.

Thank you guys.

Attached: 1D55D56B-B4B2-42FB-86FA-B395015F01A1.jpg (475x574, 60K)

>types
Are you fresh out of high school or something? Unless you're 18-20 you should be more worried about creating opportunities to learn more about one another than about what approach to take in order to best appeal to some arbitrary typing

Lordy please tell me you're very young, I'm going to be sad if adults think like this.

So you’re saying I should do whatever the heck I want to? I’m shy, you won’t understand how hard it is for shy people

There’s no way to really tell unless your good at reading people’s personalities. Just go for it, most guys will appreciate an intimately proactive woman.

Terrible excuse. Youre going to have to learn how to not be shy.

How about the ratio? How many percentage of men appreciating a girl effort?

From what I read, he’s shy as well because he has been avoiding eye contact with me. Only look when I look away

I don’t wanna screw it. It’ll be awkward you know

>How to know when making a move on a guy will be a turn off?
Hitting on a guy won't ever be a turn off unless you are really unattractive.

>I know some guys like the chase.
You do realize that you can make a move and not push any further right? Even if he was "the type" to like chasing, the chase wouldn't be gone just because you made 1 move. Make a move to make him aware that you are interested and to spark his interest. All is good.

If he's a shy guy you will most likely have to make a lot of moves on him and it's also less likely that he's going to be the type that likes to chase. A shy guy isn't the type to chase.

You can initiate without directly making out with him.
Touch his arm a lot, tease him, sit close to him, etc.
That's usually how girls hit on guys.
Indirectly signalling.
Unless he's clueless or autistic, he will get the hint.

That’s a good point. I’ll just let him know I’m interested and let him do the rest if he’s “the type”

That what I thought of. Since we’re both shy as fuck I couldn’t find any way to tell him I like him.

Nah it won’t work. We’re both autistic as hell cause we never talk, just like acquaintances strangers

Attached: DB303E31-1F3E-4111-8489-1FC2ECA1241E.jpg (2186x1485, 241K)

Men want the innocent-slut, also known as, in the psychology field, the Madonna-Whore complex. Men, who are often deprived of physical affection, constantly crave it, yet, paradoxically, are attracted to the feminine innocence of women. If you do make a move, do it in a heat of the moment, and to then cover your bases, act shy, flustered, nervous, and tell him how you were suddenly come over by your passion. Then, the important part, pull away from him for the rest of the evening. Start creating space, don't agree to meet up with him for a while. This creates confusion and cognitive dissonance in a man, and makes him all the more obsessed with you. Remember, any woman can be a whore and throw herself at a guy to get laid, but seduction is an art form that takes finese.

Why does it have to be so complicated? Guess I’ll grow old a cat lady. I think I can do that but I don’t know when to stop? If I pull myself away from him to much, in another way it’s playing hard to get, he’ll think I’m crazy and got confused and run away. It’s a bit dangerous no?

Ignore a bunch of the based responses. There's some real advice here like:

Most men will appreciate any woman going out for them, if the guy is shy like you say then he 100% does not want the chase. is also right again here. If you're both shy nothing will come of it, but the stuff you've said here is a good sign about you being proactive.

Just go for it, I think it will be hard to honestly mess this up, when it comes to this sort of situation women have a massive advantage.

Oh and pls update us.

Is it really that hard? This strategy plays to your natural strengths. The fact that you're asking for advice and planning in advance means you enjoy strategizing, and your natual nervousness plays right into a type of feminine attracttiveness. Odds are, if you just winged this, you might accomplish these strategies without even knowing you did.

top kek never knew that there exists PUA bullshit in female form

>Then, the important part, pull away from him for the rest of the evening. Start creating space, don't agree to meet up with him for a while. This creates confusion and cognitive dissonance in a man, and makes him all the more obsessed with you.
Don‘t do that OP... He will just be confused and think you suddenly lost interest.

Men like the chase but they also don't always want to be the one to initiate the relationship. Sometimes they want a girl who is just as into them as he might be into you. If you're moderately attractive and not obese it shouldn't be a problem. You can tell what kind of guy he is by the way he holds himself. If he seems like a laid back guy, go for it, you probably won't get declined.

Thanks for your response user. Much appreciated. I don’t think I’m able to get any updates soon but I’ll do when there’s something at all.

So it’s a big No yeah? I have to put myself out there and shouldn’t confuse him with Hot and Cold treatment is it?

I never noticed him until one day I found out there is something strange about him. Like he was always around but not exactly talk to me, sometimes he stood in front of me but his eyes was somewhere else, he won’t make any eye contact. I started developing my crush on him as well. Guess I’ll have to push him a little bit by making him unaware of it

>So it’s a big No yeah? I have to put myself out there and shouldn’t confuse him with Hot and Cold treatment is it?
Yes, don‘t that. Only experienced guys would be able to look through that and even to them this shit gets exhausting. Just have strong eye contact, smile a lot, laugh about every joke he makes, touch his arm in conversations. If he still doesn‘t get it after that, just ask him out yourself. Sometimes it does take that much effort on the girls side if the guy is inexperienced and shy.

Oh what about the case where we never talked? We’re acquaintances but just like strangers. Never interact with one another more than crossing each other path. I know. Pathetic but it’s my situation right now

Bumped

Look at him when you pass and smile, try to be close to him to make it likely something will happen and/or initiate a conversation yourself. That‘s not pathetic OP, I remember some girls who did it like this to me too.

How to not be nervous? I’m nervous as fuck. God damn it. I can’t hold the eyes contact