So I’m having this weird problem and I don’t know where else to go for advice

So I’m having this weird problem and I don’t know where else to go for advice.
My mum thinks I’m being silly and tells me to get over it..

The last few years I feel like I’ve been getting -way- too much male attention. And I don’t really mean in a good way.
I feel like guys have started obsessing over my ‘whiteness’..
I’ve got really light skin and white hair, and guys are constantly swooning over it and touching my skin and hair telling me how ‘beautiful and white’ I am.. even guys I don’t really know.
When I used to use tinder it would always be one of the first points of conversation..

Not only that.. but I’ve got extremely wide hips and guys are constantly gushing over it telling me how good I would be at baring kids.. the last few guys I’ve seen have all tried to convince me to have their kids and I’m so not ready for that..
I feel like I’m going crazy, I feel like I’m constantly being looked at, to the point where now I constantly wear baggy clothes to try and hide my body to try and stop random guys cat calling me in public and to stop guys commenting on my body in social settings.
I know I should be happy that I’m desirable but I feel like it’s too much and it’s driving me insane.
I don’t know what to do or why this is happening to me. I feel like there’s something wrong with me and that guys only like me for that or something... idk

Attached: 408A6395-FF6D-4F03-A912-9765FA0BE3F7.jpg (3264x2448, 2.67M)

Just post your tits on /soc/, nasty attention whore

get a tan

Attached: bubble muscles.jpg (598x463, 40K)

Wow the grass is always greener I guess.

Stop by McDonalds each day and get the jumbo corn syrup juice. Your problems will be over in no time.

Attention whore. Least you're not a fat bitch like me cunt. Good luck finding a man then.
I hope you gain weight, cunt.

That would be counterproductive but thanks for the advice

Are you in America? Traits like those are rare in most parts of the country. You could try going somewhere where fair skin and hair is less common, like the Midwest, upper north east states, or even Scandavia. For now, just own it, and if a guy seems only into your looks tell him to fuck off

Doesn’t work.. and fake tan is nasty

No, Australia
But the same still goes I guess..

My mom usually told me that she used to start crying when people cat called her when she was 14-15 years old.

I guess you're not alone getting "compliments" from old sexual maniac pedos.

Yeah, get a deep fake tan. Then guys woll think you're some annoying dime a dozen basic bitch.

Kill yourself and stop using tinder to get men. Stop going places were men will swoon over you

Fucking thots and their shit. I wish I was gay or maybe I should just consider fucking uglier women.
They become antisocial pieces of shit this way.
Its inevitable they will look down on men; like how cops end up developing lying habits just to handle the issues naturally arising from their profession.

Enjoy your free handouts and learning to manipulate and use people without developing real skills.

Sorry I'vebeen through some shit lately ;_;

talk to those male orbiters they'll help you out

What are you talking about? I barely even leave the house nor do I go to parties or clubs
I’m way too socially anxious to even talk to anyone
As soon as someone tries to talk to me in public I start panicking
By out socially I mean literally at a shopping centre buying my food..

I stopped using tinder 2 years ago because I realised it was used for people to create fake egos to get quick meaningless sex and it feels sinful
I’ve never used anyone? Lol I feel like you’re projecting some of your hurt feels on to me..

When you're good looking there's only two things you can do: you either let it get to your head and act like a douchebag/try to make yourself look uglier to divert attention or you own it and stop giving a shit.
Yes, both men and women can be superficial when it comes to physical aspects to the point where you yourself start to question whether or not you have anything else going on for you other than physical attraction. But from experience I find that its mostly strangers that 'objectify' me and that those who I'm close to stick around for who I am and not for the pleasure of looking at my face.

So user, just be yourself and don't let other people's procreation fantasies weigh you down.

Attached: Only fools let compliments get to their heads and criticism get to their heart.jpg (640x468, 86K)

>complains about getting male attention irl
>proceeds to attentionwhore for male attention on Jow Forums
Get some real issues dumb cunt

>male orbiters
I'm a guy...
The idea that girls have some experience like this deeply bothers me and makes .e feel like a a dime a dozen man.
That's part of why I stopped using tinder.
Also, I found out for very good reason that I couldnt date a girl who already showed interest in me and my head still hurts from the crying I did yesterday.

This post was made by me and is very much fake, by the way.

But I still feel like you're an attention whore posting this... I don't know if that's justified, but regardless, this isn't exactly a great issue to post to Jow Forums for numerous reasons.

This place is for real/worse issues.

Well find me a female equivalent of Jow Forums where I can post and not get a bunch of lefties responding to me telling me to ‘own it’ and act like a whore..

Sorry for invading your safe space

I understand there are worse issues, I’ve had worse issues myself that I’ve dealt with and gotten over. But this is something that’s causing me a lot of anxiety and I just wanted some advice/reasoning as to why this is happening to me
I feel selfish being bothered by it
I guess my anxiety is already so bad I don’t want anyone to look at or talk to me and this on top of it is just driving me insane..

>This place is for real/worse issues

People on here constantly make posts asking if a girl likes them
There’s literally one right know where a guy is asking if it’s ok for him to date a 17 year old
They don’t seem like real issues either