How do you know if you're out of someone league or not?

Ill send pictures of the guy & me if you drop ur kik below and you can answer the question personally if you want to. I just dont want to post here because Jow Forums is harsh. lol any insight is useful though so please help me out thank you !

Attached: jj.jpg (610x610, 70K)

Why the fuck do you girls type like niggers? OP, you sound underage.
And for bitches leagues aren't that important since Chads will fuck a fatty or an ugly bitch once in a while also.

Wow thanks 4 that

are you fucking 14?

I have no clue what either or you are saying.

Leagues don't really exist, the only way to find out is prod them subtly about if they like you, ask them stuff like how well of friends you are and also just things in general and see how well they respond, if someone does like you a lot they'll typically give you a lot of their attention on questions and requests. That's only if they really like you though, if they might maybe think about dating or fucking you and such vague stuff it's a real mixxed bag of hints and tells. General stuff like being comfortable close up, being OK with physical contact, or very shy and embarrassed about it, also ask their friends casually if they're into you for example.
>Do you think I'm decent looking, like do you think Reilly or someone would be into me.

You're so helpful thx baby girl / boy. Lol just kidding with that last part. but desu im just insecure as fuck i need the validation that i need to be confident enough to act on it. Ffs

Lol i'm 21 btw hit my line bch boy ;)

please don't fucking type like that ever again

Lol i know i'm sorry. Hahaha

Please don't curse, it's bad

I came to this thread thinking maybe i will drop my kik, but fuck that.

OP grow up and stop being a bitch...

Ur cute

Just toughen up and ask what you want to ask, just don't be too vague and wishy-washy but also try not to force your way into blurting out "Hey cute stuff let's fuck" like an assertive creep.

Such obscene profanity is not allowed, please speak in a more Christian manner.

guys getting triggered in here

which is funny because they always complain about women soing it when they do it 10 times as often

op forget leagues and just have confidence.

Hey you want to troll, i troll back. You emotional little weirdo. Heh :∆)

I am not trolling, literally reach mental maturity. Aspire for that, 100% serious here 0 irony.

Truu u right i forgot sometimes Jow Forums is a christian household that welcomes me in with warm open loving arms. x

this

Why are you whining though i'm kinda lost here to be real with you, Like yeah i'm going to defend myself if you want to come at me insulting me like that. Then you want to end up whining calling me the bitch here. You're emotional.

You want kik people to drop their kik?

You’re never out of anyones league. That’s just how you cope with the fear of even trying.

It is called tough love sweetheart. Non mature people sometimes need a kick in the head to get their bearings straight.

Yes, if anyone wants to

Lol i am the one calling you a bitch and grow up but i will bite

Kik: pgtfg

At worst you are an a e murderer who kill me, at best i can help you out i a minor way. I like those odds.

Sure I'll use my junk account.
Kik: some_anonymous_dude

I am keeping this thread alive because little miss OP might have done goofed.

Say hi A...

Bump