GF and Social Media

how should i, as a Boyfriend react, when someone texts my gf Something flirty in social media?

for example
>gf posts pic of her
>some low life respons with Something flirty
should i ignore or text him to fuck off?

i think my gf doent makt it clear that she has a bf.

another qjestion...

i see a lot of girls post pictures with thier Boyfriends and all that cute stuff that really no one cares about,
but my GF doesnt..
i asked her friends bout it, she said "that wouldnt fit in her feed"
..she litetally only has like 10 pics, 3 with Friends and the rest are pics of her, (also 800+ follower if that changes anything)

i mean i dont really have anything wrong with that.. but there is another small thing

she did a 2018 rewind (i know)
she lists the smallests things, but no trace about me, not one single pic
we have been togeather for 5 months..

Attached: qcl0i2e84x521.jpg (720x711, 27K)

Yikes, it's time to let things go user. She's not ready for exclusivity and especially not commitment.

The best way to react is to joke about it with your girlfriend
it makes you aware that some douche is tryna get fresh with your girl, but it doesn't make you come off as insecure

embarrassed of you

its over

Ignore the low life guys. You're with her, they're not.

As far as the other thing goes, it's a little weird. I mean, she might not be the kind of person who wants to broadcast her dating life. Some people are very private about that, because too many people only ever post the good, and it's just this false feeling of relationships that are always good but never bad.

Still, it's worth asking her why she doesn't ever acknowledge you on social media, as long as you don't throw a huge insecure fit.

this guys an idiot
this guy too
even a joke could be insecure

Just ignore it like a chad. 5 months ain't a long time, maybe shit just ain't into that shit. I dated a girl for 2 years and we weren't even friends on facebook or had our status as 'ina relationship' or whatever it is you do. Some folks are just different mayn

that said the more insecure and threatened you feel, the less she finds you attractive. you got the girl, not that other guy. that means you're better than him, stay better than him.

More red flags than you realize OP. Don’t listen to the incels saying it’s no big deal. Cut your ties while you still can

If you know the guy personally I would send him a text to not comment on her pics anymore.
If he persists, handle your business.

This. If she doesn’t want to show you off she’s not proud of you. That’s reality.

Ha that's funny

That dog is so cute I smile every time I scroll past it. Thank you user.

thanks guys
i actually did ask her about the rewind thing when it happend
she said
>i didnt have pics of you in the instagram app
she also said
>i unterstand were you're coming from, but on the other hand, its just instagram.

and.
>im sorry if i hurt you with that

hm well i guess she is sorry about it.
Im REALLY trying to be less insecure and i have come a long way but that really hurt

guys she literally just replyed
> " :) "
to one of the comments on her ig

the post was
>no one understands my wired style
the guy said
>maybe i will unterstand (emojie) who knows (heart emoji)
she said
> :)

Doesn't really matter, but it sounds like she isn't really ready for commitment. You gotta be honest with her and say that's a shitty and hurtful attitude to have because you've tried to make it clear that she's important to you and she doesn't seem to care.

Don't mention the comments thing though. What a random faggot kid or 40 year old boomer comments on her online has next to zero impact on what she actually thinks, seriously dude guys who try to get with girls by PMing or commenting on their online profiles are the saddest fucking people on the planet. Be glad you're with her and you're not some loser who likes and comments shit like "hey would love to meet you ;)" on her latest instagram post

LMAO the insecurity level here is off the fucking charts, get ahold of yourself dude, do you realize you are LITERALLY talking a fucking comment on an instagram post? Do you realize how mindlessly women use that shit?

Most probably nothing to fear, OP. Most probably - because we can't know her like you can/do.

I don't post pics on Facebook either, or check-in or none of that shit. 3 very old pics that I don't care about. I don't have a in-a-relationship status and my boyfriend isn't mentioned anywhere. Luckily, he's a bit similar to me (although has more pics) and doesn't mind the whole thing.
He knows I'm VERY private and against sharing my private and dating life on social media. I simply do not need to post pics or brag about my relationship to feel good, proud and loving to my boyfriend. It's actually a relief, you don't have the feeling that you have to 'update' your status, explain yourself, take care in what you post, how yo ucome off, etc. It's nobody's fucking business. And we're happier together than any pic of us together for others to see could show (the pics of us are my treasure, for my eyes to see. if I ever post any, it would be at best just for kicks and would mean nothing)
So you probably don't have anything to worry about

hahah yeah i know
thanks really needed that

also, i didnt know that it was a shitty thing to do, i always thought that its just me

thanks for the reply.
i dont care about all that social media relationship bullshit

i dont have the feeling to.update status etc , just to for the record
for me its like this:
>its important to her
>i am missing
>that means im not important to her

i sound so fucking insecure
but she is the same way. or worse
if the roles were reversed.. id be a dead man

should i start with insta boys?
(do girls reply to posts in the same low life way boys do)

>"that wouldnt fit in her feed"
The girl you say is your gf, like many girls, create a social persona, a brand, and to have a bf is an impediment to gaining appreciative, loyal followers, guy followers.

Your gf may tell you that she is in a relationship but you are the only one. Everyone else knows she isn't.

but OP she isn't changing a damn thing

You’re not insecure.
I don’t think she’s loyal. She could have taken any avenue of respond to that like ignoring it, telling him someone else already understands it. Or blocking him.

Of all the responses, she chose to respond with an ambiguous smiley face that will no doubt reinforce that kind of behavior. She hasn’t cheated on you yet but if you ask me it’s only a matter of time till the right guy comes along and says the right thing when you’re not there.

>You gotta be honest with her
No OP gotta be honest with himself and face reality. She is out there to snare and cultivate adoring men and has no intention of stopping. She is free to do whatever with whomever and OP is nothing but an obstacle as she pursues her happiness.

but you aren't responding to random guys and OP's gf does. BIG difference

>that will no doubt reinforce that kind of behavior
That is exactly what she is doing

By the way, please have some backbone. You keep flopping back and forth between
>yeah she shouldn’t be doing this!
And
>you’re probably right, I’m just insecure...
If your conscious is telling you something feels wrong and she shouldn’t be doing something you should probably listen to it and not these other idiots trying to ease you into a cucking fetish.

#
>Do you realize how mindlessly women use that shit?
>it’s okay, they don’t even think about the stuff they post!
That’s your excuse? Really?
You think impulsivity is an attractive trait?

congratz, you gf is a basic bitch.

first of. i think im very open minded and high in agreeableness
and.. you're right

this. fuck.

fuck

yes. same thing i thought

damn i didnt think about that

yeah i know
if you put "art hoe staeter pack" into google.pics
you will find her 1:1