>be me
>3 weeks ago
>be slamming my gf doggystyle
>feels too good
>pull out, nut on the back
>she was supposed to have her period 2 weeks ago
How do I safely end the pregnancy without having to get the docs involved

Attached: imfucked.jpg (869x521, 173K)

You go to family planning clinic and get a prescription for abortion pills.

Now fuck off with the bait.

The age old lesson of actions and consequences.

I'm being legit

Maybe she got pregnant from pre cum, Rest in pieces guy, shoulda worn a condom

There is no such thing as a "safe" home abortion. Schedule her an appointment at a clinic and take responsibility for your actions you hunk of shit. You signed up for this the second you thought having sex without a condom was a good idea.

She's the one that gave me the pussy for christmas, probably gonna kick her stomach or something

Either you're a terrible troll or you need to kill yourself immediately. I'll give you a 2/10 just in case.

Hey serious question, do you know if not was around her ovul days or not?

And ur prolly trollen but im terrified of having a pullout baby rn and know she wont abort so i hope u lying :(

Yeah I'm kidding about the kick in the stomach lol, but I'm just looking for a kill kid quick scheme
I think it was

This. There's a reason Roe vs. Wade happened. People trying to induce home abortions ended up in the hospital or dead.

Get a pregnancy test. Then go to a doctor and get it done properly.

Am poor, plus it's the first fucking month I'm just looking for something forher to eat or some shit idk

I've changed my mind. Even if it costs your girlfriend her life I think making sure that your garbage seed isn't spread is worth the sacrifice.

There is nothing that isn't literal poison, and people have DIED trying to do so. If there was a safe alternative, it would be everywhere and people would use it.

There Is No Safe Alternative. Shit sucks man, but you have to deal with the facts. Either you find the money or you're saddled with a kid, or you try and rack up thousands more in medical debt because you recklessly endangered and hospitalized or killed your gf.

It REALLY sucks. But you have to handle the situation as-is. You don't have any other options. Borrow, take a loan, whatever you have to do.

Calm the fuck down already Susan
I was gonna go with this in the first place, I was just wondering if eating cheerios or some shit would make abort her baby

It will cost less in the lorn-term to get a proper medical abortion now. You try some weird backwater shit and you'll end up paying way the fuck more. Chances are you'll have to get both a late-term surgical (expensive) abortion, and probably pay a fuckton of hospital fees as well because the thing you tried made her really fuckin sick.

Bro in most parts of America birth control and non surgical abortions(pills and shots) are free so if you live in America have her go to a free clinic and ask if they offer it

>I was just wondering if eating cheerios or some shit would make abort her baby
Seriously, don't reproduce.

oops sorry
make her abort her baby*

>how do I safely end the pregnancy without getting the docs involved
You kill yourself. Because you're a piece of shit who doesn't understand the consequences of having unprotected sex.

Also your girlfriend will hate you forever if you did a "homemade abortion" and will never forgive you.

She wants the little bro dead too, I'm not trying to do anything without her permission

Or she'll just die from whatever you do to her.

Do you even know if she's actually fucking pregnant? Has she taken a test or is her period just late?

You do realise most women have irregular periods, plus a shit tonne of things can make a period late like
>sickness
>stress
>hormonal imbalance
>antibiotics
>bad diet
>fatigue
>etc

She could literally just have a late period without being preggo.

Get her to take a damn test already, you can buy them for like $2 at the dollar store.

Dude, seriously, if there were a substance around the house that could abort an early pregnancy reliably and safely then it would have huge warnings to not touch when pregnant and everyone would know about it. The two pills you're looking for are mifepristone and misoprostol and when taken together in early pregnancy are incredibly safe and effective at inducing abortion. The cost of the visit to a regular doctor or nurse practitioner for this is minimal and the cost of the drugs itself is less than $100. Please just spend the LESS THAN $200 TOPS (that's probably a high cost if you have no insurance) to fix this the safe way instead of trying stupid bullshit at home that could end up costing her way more in an emergency room bill (about $500 with insurance, over a thousand without) or it just won't work and she'll need a more dangerous and more expensive surgical abortion later.

Go. To. The. Damn. Doctor. And. Get. The. Pills.

Hey guys OP here, you got

FUCKING BAITED XDDDDDDDDDDDD, just gonna stab my girlfriends vag to terminate this pregnancy
Special thanks to
For biting onto my hook so hard, have a nice monday night

Attached: Me.jpg (174x290, 13K)

I was gonna do this from the start baby

Of course you're a nigger.

>pull out, nut on the back
idiot