Have gorgeous, loving gf

>have gorgeous, loving gf
>she was at college far away
>got a job offer where I live
>wants to move in with me

It's the dream, right? Here's the thing... My whole life all I've dreamed about doing was moving to Japan, finding a japanese waifu and living my life there. I know it's a stupid weeb dream but I feel like I'm at the exact moment where I could choose two different paths for my life: Continue with my current gf and build a family with her or ditch everything and follow my weeb dreams. I love my girlfriend but there's always this biting feeling that I'm throwing my dreams away. Thoughts?

Pic not my gf but she looks almost exactly like this but with curly blonde hair.

Attached: 1.png (521x799, 1.89M)

My thought is that your stupid weeb dream is not stupid. It's really stupid.

Well maybe a dose of reality will help

If you go to Japan the women will ignore you. Why? Because they aren't interested in weebs coming over. They know all about it. Most don't even speak English and don't know your culture. If you find one who does she will marry you for green card to your country and leave you, or focus more on the child if you have one. Let's say you are fluent in Japanese and find a woman and live in Japan. You will always be outcast. They will never consider you Japanese and your weebness will come off a mile away.

If you are having second thoughts because your gf looks good on paper but you don't feel passion just break up before she moves for you. You can explore more instead of getting tied down and regreting it later. If you find you let go of her and could never find someone else, you'll have to live with that too.

To make it short grass is greener
You are simply selfish and will not ever be satisfied unless you emotionally mature.

And btw I lived in Japan for a while, I had an interest since I was young because of my family interest. I knew the language before and went there to study. I am also female so it's not like I went there for the women but I net many guys who did. Sure some managed to find someone and stay.. but it is not what you imagine it to be at all.

Moving to Japan is a PAIN. They don't want you there, they want your money.

You can always go to Japan but the women there aren't exactly of top caliber. They're nothing like anime and are far different, culturally. There's no guarantee you'll ever find what you seek.

It's not a hard choice really: choose a path that will be filled with hardship, or go for the easy route and stay with your GF.

It's clear to me that staying with your GF is the best possible option and travel to Japan every now and then, with her tagging along. Trust me, Japan is best is small bites. Living there makes you lose what appreciation you have for the country.

Thanks for your input. When you put it like that it seems like the idea I have of what it will be like is way better than what it actually is. Maybe I could just go there on a vacation instead and see how it is before I make any rash decisions. From what you're telling me it's totally not what I expected.

Thanks. Maybe it really is better to just go there and experience it for a short time and come back. I've never been and don't even know if I would like it... it's really just been a fantasy and one that's likely way different than the reality of actually doing it.

Why would you chose to be an incel in a foreign country if you can have the blond gf and stable job?

Give up on the stupid idea that it's some kind of self-betrayal to adjust your "dreams" as you learn/grow more before you throw away a happy life for some stupid fantasy that you never really had a good reason for wanting in the first place.

Go to Japan and you'll realize the only people who will even talk to you in public and the customer service people in restaurants and stores. Maybe some japanese gaijin hunter will come up to you and want to fuck but like said they have an incredibly insular culture and you're going to have a fuck of a time finding a woman who would speak English and be willing to marry you, most just do not want foreigners who don't understand their culture. Most of the people who manage to marry a Japanese woman in Japan find one that speaks decent English who is over 35, because those are the only women desperate enough to be willing to settle with a gaijin. Even if you found a job there, if you don't speak japanese you won't be able to make any friends with Japanese people, and even if you do they will ALWAYS treat you like a foreigner and people will all assume you don't speak japanese and will look to the Japanese person with you if there is one to talk to. Also if you want to live there permanently regardless of having a job then you need to be a citizen. To do that you must speak fluent japanese and give up your other citizenship, Japan does not allow dual citizenship with anyone to my knowledge.

Basically this "dream" of going to Japan is incredibly difficult and will take years of work and studying japanese and a lifetime of rejection from their culture and you'll need to get incredibly lucky to find a Japanese woman willing to be with you.

If you're willing to ditch your girlfriend for such a retarded endeavor then go for it because obviously you don't like your life with her that much. But in my opinion you will regret it if you tried for it.

This is the experience of a typical autist who goes to Japan and expects Japanese people to flock to whites because they're so special.

Truth is, most Japanese people don't speak English and have probably never even talked to a foreign person. So if you do speak Japanese, it's piss-easy to make friends because people are interested in you and want to spend time with you, but you have to make the initial effort. After you make friends and meet their friends etc. your dating pool in Japan is essentially infinite.

Of course you will not be treated as a Japanese, what the fuck do you expect, you're in Japan and you're not Japanese. If you want to be among your own people than Japan is the last place you should be going to. "You'll always be an outsider" is the most retarded thing that people spout about Japan, seriously. Fucking duh... babby's first time in a non-English speaking country.

You will probably LOVE Japan when visiting, but make no mistake, it's an entire different experience actually living there for an extended period of time.

You've projected so hard I could show a movie on it.

>waaaah nobody in japan wanted to talk to me because I'm such a shitty and boring person, that means nobody will talk to you either
yeah I'm the one projecting, fucking retard

How does a genuine retard like you get a gf.

Those hips are designed to push out a baby

Doesn't Moot live and work in Japan now? I guarantee you that retard didn't have to learn Japanese to get around.

>muh anime land nippon
Grow the fuck up and cast aside this childish bullshit. That's what it is, you would regret your decision the moment you stepped foot off the plane when you realize you're an unwanted foreigner who is going to get dirty glances on the train every day.

The grass is always greener syndrome basically.

You are blowing things out of proportion. Just because she moves in with you does not mean you are locking yourself down with her for life as well.

Also most forigners married to Japanese living in Japan are unhappy.

You don't have to learn Japanese to get around. You have to learn Japanese to make japanese friends and get citizenship and attempt (in vain I might add because they hate outsiders) to fit into japanese society.

Hmmm....
I've decided to screen Shrek.
Enjoy the movie ;)

You're too young. For the love of God don't let her move in with you

>let girl move in
>agree she will pay for something while there
>do not get engaged
>visit japan

There. Go away.

Find an Asian here and be satisfied. It's what I did. Jap culture is really toxic IMO, especially towards women and work ethics. They work you like slaves over there.

Attached: JPEG_20180831_214920.jpg (510x512, 42K)

Christ, I hope you're a troll. Weeb genocide when?

I think your dream is your dream and if that's what you want then fucking go for it. Stupid people putting other people down for their dreams is the stupidest shit ever

I've seen people from "Italian Decent" (MY GREAT GREAT GRANDMOTHER IS ITALIAN) I LOVE ITALIAN FOOD and i dont know any Italian but Italy is soo amazing. They don't get any hate.
This applies for literally any other country such as Poland, Ireland

Dont give me that bs, but Italy doesn't hate us. Racists are everywhere and people won't change over night and even if they don't change you shouldn't let that affect your dreams.

7 Billion in this world and not one Japanese girl will like you, i call bs

Keep your head up user and you will make it if you have the drive for it

Attached: IMG_20181022_231046_770.jpg (376x376, 44K)

Don't be one of those asian fetish faggots - stick with your white honey.

user is either baiting or hyper stupid, no inbetween

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 45K)