I’m a sociopath

I dated a girl only because she ghosted me a year prior.
Got her to fall in love with me, and then did the same to her. Not to mention that I got her pregnant, and then told her if she kept it(she was already a mom of one), that I would leave her. I stayed with her and then broke it off when she railed me out about ditching plans to stay at her place(with her kid), so that I could go to DC in order to get pot. Let worse get more worse, and when she was so low, I told her I would work on the relationship, only to tell her it was false, just a ploy. Now she wants to kill heraelf, has tried three times. What do?

Attached: 3CC3678E-311D-47A1-BC55-53AEE09BC0D3.png (828x1792, 3M)

I'm a larper *

Yeah, not a role playin situation unfortunately. 25 year old woman. With one 4 year old kid. I was with her for almost 3 years. Then broke it off cause she spammed my phone upon me breaking plans. She was always able to spend weekends with me at my place, but upon a babysitter change, I was going to have to stay with her. I flaked. And I fucked her up. She has literally tried to kill herself 3 times now. Working on a 4th, judging from the messages I’m ignoring.

Yeah you Show those thots.

You’re a piece of shit too? This girl I speak of is laying in a hospital on a feeding tube and just had a stomach pump.

Nah, im fucking awesome. I just Hate People.

I think she really deserves it, she started talking to me while still in the mess of an old relationship. He basically used her for sex, then continued to use her feelings against her for 6 months. But I felt like a total dump cause she ghosted me during this period, she’s really just a human being who is wasting others’ air. Women like her should be taken out back and shot in the head, am I right???

I don’t hate people, just her. And maybe like 95% of the female population. They’re all just liars and hussies.

I just want to see her die. Like having her mom call me to tell me she’s gone makes me feel so free. She really was just too crazy? Calling and texting me when she was upset. She’s completely destroyed her leg, with self-inflicted cuts and wounds. Never able to wear a dress again... the fucking Whore lol.

Im Not really with you dude, i really get you she deserved what's coming to her, and i wish you could do your 'Work' with other princesses so they too learn a harsh lession, but i'm not above death neither should you, it's a relief not punishment, let them live and suffer their whole life long.

My ignorance of her feelings is a death sentence: I know this, but I remain ignorant of it in order to plunge her into the depths of self hatred. Little did I know, she was already there. My mission was over 75% done when I got with her almost 3 years ago.

Beautiful girl. Dead girl now.

Attached: D71A6391-D23C-4A53-86AD-6D00A609E90F.jpg (750x1334, 135K)

Nice ass too. Better off dead tho

Attached: 4519C9AC-441C-476C-A54E-B126B6375D61.jpg (4032x3024, 2.55M)

Stupid bitch with stupid ass. Kill her.

So question. How many times did u nut in her before baby?
Did you know it was her ovul days and do it anyway?

Bitch was on bc, the Nuvaring.

I nutted in her for almost 3 years lol. She’s worthless to me now.

Continue not giving af as per your being a sociopath

Very shitty laarp
Stop posting dumb threads like this

Stop commented on “dumb larp” threads like this. Mommas callin you. Suck dem titties.

Commenting*

Fuck other gals from her family. Or maybe make her engange in scat, that would be nice.