I have lost all my confidence to be a real man

I have lost all my confidence to be a real man.
The SJW, Feminist, Metoo movement has scared the shit out of me. I'm not one of those assholes at all, but it has caused a paranoia in me that if I try to touch a woman or approach her, I get misunderstood or accused. I can't send any direct messages because she might get it the wrong way, I can't touch her cause she might think I want to fuck her. I can't interact with woman like normal people anymore cause I'm scared of the power they have on social media, they could simply lie about me if they don't like me and fuck up my life.

And being the nice guy won't get me a girlfriend. I don't know what to do. I want to be the bad cool guy again but I just lost all my confidence.
Just as a note, I have never harrased or done any wrong thing and I would never do I just have a paranoia since the feminist power has rised in society.

Last night I was gonna go eat luch with a female friend of mine and everyone assumed, including her that I wanted to date her, I just wanted to eat fucking lunch...

Attached: depositphotos_25108577-stock-photo-sad-male-statue.jpg (682x1023, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVwwlAkTt60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The power of Gossip has grown

There will be a balance and check to it eventually

This is where we are at in our history right now

Just ignore them and do you

>Just ignore them and do you
this man. Disregard women and acquire wealth instead.

>Last night I was gonna go eat luch
how you gonna eat lunch at night?

Stop taking advice from Jow Forums incels.

This is what happens when women get too much power in society. They don't know what to do with themselves anymore and they start blaming men for not taking charge but will never admit to it directly due to fear of being found out for their emotional way of behaving and thinking. So it comes out in different forms like feminism and societal capital punishment like the me too witch hunts (this is linked to their sexual frustration and lack of being desired i the sexual marketplace). What we are experiencing now is the biggest shit test known to the human species. Women will push and push and push until men finally push back (or remove women all together but this is a huge issue by itself). Without going full Jow Forums on Jow Forums I'll make it simple. There are good people out there still. They just shy away from society and try to focus on themselves. Be smart and look for signs. Even then it's a risk trying to date but that is the world we live in today and if you want a bright future you have to overcome this bullshit. Yes there is always a chance that it won't work out but if you just give up then there is exactly 0% chance of you having the life you want.

You are not being paranoid. The rules are changing so quickly that even women have trouble keeping up with them.

All you can do is operate in good faith in whatever you do and be prepared for a bumpy ride for a while. Good people, male and female, will recognize your good intentions even if you stumble

... she might think I want to fuck her.

first of all quit acting like you don't, like if the opportunity presented itself that you wouldn't.

but relax, because despite all that other bullshit, that doesn't make you a horrible horrible person.

but don't be intellectually and emotionally self-deceptive. That will cause problems of its own.

Literally all this shit is directly tied to the internet and social media, which includes Jow Forums. 99.99% of men have no problem interacting with women because they haven 't spent years shoving Jow Forums red pills up their ass to the point where it ruined their social skills and instilled all sorts of paranoia in their way of viewing the world.

Attached: just a cool normal guy.jpg (1000x562, 86K)

>like the me too witch hunts (this is linked to their sexual frustration and lack of being desired i the sexual marketplace)

are you the guy in pic related you're repeating almost verbatim what's written there lol

>Study hard
>work hard
>make good calculated risks
>Invest in personal growth, grow personal wealth
>date younger, hot looking thots
>become a cucked betabux, accept her dominion over your hard work

This is the height of masculinity in 2019. This is what we should all aspire to become.

I SEE THIS THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY.

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER:

IF YOU DON'T TREAT A WOMAN LIKE YOU WOULD A MALE, IF YOU HAVE LUST-FILLED THOUGHTS AND STARE AT HER TITS AND MAKE PERVERTED COMMENTS OR GRAB HER ASS, YOU SHOULD LOSE YOUR JOB AND REPUTATION.

It's not hard to understand you rapists.

>99.99% of men have no problem interacting with women
You're a retard.

Outside of Jow Forums and redddit and shit, people are actually perfectly able to socialize with one another.

AND WHAT IF WE DONT FUCKING DO THAT

Go kill yourself.

It's fine man, you may be a smart guy, smart guys can get overwhelmed or paranoid by the possibilies and outcomes they see, you grow more confident with time, like the other guy said, you do you.

Also I don't know where you are, it must be a modern country, talk to some women where you work, where you study, just talk no shady intentions, you'll see it's not always as bad as it's portrayed here on the Internet, most women are normal people, you'll find some idiots but they're loud, dumb and impulsive or overconfident and it's usually easy to outsmart them and get them to fuck off.

That’s really pathetic. I assume you never really had much game to begin with if you can’t properly gauge girls’ interests in you or make a move

All these guys on the news getting metooed were doing pretty obviously inappropriate shit. Why is everyone acting like guys are getting tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail for asking girls out?

>Last night I was gonna go eat luch with a female friend of mine and everyone assumed, including her that I wanted to date her
And? What's the problem with that?

Then it's time to man up to the consequences kid.

too much r9k and too much internet. You have to be on a next level of frogposting of hearing stories about how women are coming out and talking about the rape and sexual abuse in the high ranks of Hollywood and other places of power, and you see that as OH NO THE FEMINAZI ARE GOING TO STEAL MY ANIME AND ACCUSE ME OF RAPE WHEN I ASK THEM HOW THEY'RE DOING

You're being wilfully obtuse here.

>It's not hard to understand you rapists.

Yeah.. nah.

Attached: ezgif-5-7c83f2f8ca78.jpg (1900x2516, 832K)

>IF YOU DON'T TREAT A WOMAN LIKE YOU WOULD A MALE, IF YOU HAVE LUST-FILLED THOUGHTS AND STARE AT HER TITS AND MAKE PERVERTED COMMENTS OR GRAB HER ASS,
See, I'd be really uncomfortable doing any of that, which exactly is why I'm alone.

I'm really not. OP's post is about how he saw the MeToo movement, a movement primarily based in Hollywood that outed millionaire and even billionaire rapists & people who abused their position of wealth and power for sexual exploitation, and now he's sacred to ask girls out.

That's what the thread is about.

>muh strawman cartoon, us neckbeards are the real victims of MeToo

Power of negativity.

Yes, these things are happening and they're horrible for everyone involved.

On the other hand, the majority of the world is unaffected. No it's not 99% but anything above 50% is hopeful and it's definitely more than that.

When horrible things happen the media goes wild. News of how fucked our social/law systems are atm are flooding because IT SELLS. People read negative news more than positive news!

Just ignore this shit. If you meet a woman who's into this shit, ignore her too. The shit will go away on its own when it becomes old news.

>muh strawman cartoon, us neckbeards are the real victims of MeToo

>strawman
>meanwhile, the burning of aziz ansari
lol.

I've been on both sides of the phenomena depicted in that comic, many times; it's not just an uncommon occurrence - it's a consistent staple of female behavior.

Point is, all this metoo nonsense would make sense if women in general were rational. Problem is, in general, they're not.

Attached: rational-female.png (792x583, 145K)

This, don't tell men that doing those things is shameful and wrong when that's the exact sort of thing you want them to do.

>cherrypicking news headlines that you don't even fully understand and random out of context jpegs you found on r9k and then building your worldview around those is perfectly rational behavior

>The SJW, Feminist, Metoo movement has scared the shit out of me
So, long story short is that you're incredibly weak, incredibly immature and a poor excuse for a well adjusted human being and now you've come here for an echo chamber full of people to convince you that its okay to blame your failures on stereotypical, amalgamated boogeymen like "feminists" and the "metoo movement". You need a psychiatrist. You are beyond delusional and you need mental health support.

Women don't like being sexually assaulted by random good looking men. I don't know what Jow Forums thread you read that shit in but I'd recommend altering your worldview immediately.

>random, out of context

Give it a few reads. It'll come to you.
..maybe.

Not random men, no. But the message isn't "You should only do in a relationship.", it's that you should never do them. Those are two very different messages.

I don't spend my days reading shit on Jow Forums like an incel faggot. I'd be better off reading bumper stickers while sitting in traffic or reading grafitti in gast station restrooms. The information there is more reliable and there's less of an obvious raging bias.

You're not important enough for someone to try and ruin you

You're worried about nothing.

You dont have to be important, you only have to be present. If someone decides they simply dont like your face, you're gone. Maybe they've decided that they way you keep your head down and do your work without interacting has "brought down the mood" and they dont want "such a downer" around. Then they metoo you to get rid of you because it's easy.

literally what the fuck are you referencing you rambling madman

What do you mean? Women remove people they dont like. You don't remember that 9th grader that got metoo'd because the popular girls didnt like the look of his face?

ah of course, teh feminazis came in and confiscated his video games, they then cut off his dick to turn it into night-time exfoliant moisturizers before giving him a helicopter ride over the ocean to finally remove him. Just normal MeToo procedure.

>ast night I was gonna go eat luch with a female friend of mine and everyone assumed, including her that I wanted to date her, I just wanted to eat fucking lunch...
PENCE rule would fix all this.

No, they just had him arrested for sexual assault.

oh wait you were being serious ahahahahaha

I get the feeling this is a lame excuse for you still being a khv. Those tricks are one in a million and if you’re that scared, use an audio recorder.

>But the message isn't "You should only do in a relationship.", it's that you should never do them
If you're so emotionally unintelligent that you would rather blindly follow oversimplified metrics then even make a half-assed attempt at reading a room/situation and behaving accordingly then you deserve to live in a perpetual state of conclusion.

Cherry picking stories to fit your narrative doesn't change the fact that "metoo" isn't the rampant wave of unjustified destruction that you're trying to make it out to be. You're inventing a crisis to push a narrative and it just isn't reality.

>You don't remember that 9th grader that got metoo'd because the popular girls didnt like the look of his face?

I don't post on r9k so I'nve never heard of this shit what are you talking about

Exactly what it sounds like
Jow Forumss worst nightmare came true for some poor kid
Just your average sperg like us, and they just didnt want to have to share a room with him.

post the link you faggot or is it just something you made up

>your average sperg like us

No. I'm not a frogposter and I never was.

You were never a man in the first place. Men don't get scared like you of some little shit test

>raging response to cognitive dissonance
>non sequitor
>'holes' argument

Not sure if you could be more of a stereotype if you tried.

>>raging response to cognitive dissonance
>>non sequitor
>>'holes' argument

You seem to have replied to the wrong post.

The shitty thing is that even if the story is real it doesn't prove anything. Jow Forums has a specific narrative that they want to believe. In order to support this narrative they hunt down stories and evidence to support a specific conclusion. I'm sure Jow Forums is rife with stories about women wrongfully destroying men because that's precisely the rhetoric they are trying to push. They don't like the truth that reality has to offer so they've created a new one; one in which evil women using their sexual prowess to oppress innocent men is some kind of rampant crisis.

Nobody cares if you make advances towards women you like but you have to respect them if they don't want you to. Don't insist too much, there are a lot of women out there. Same thing with young guys being a bully means you constantly harass someone. Doing an occasional tease won't warrant criticism but if you do it on a daily basis then yeah, what else do you want people to think?

I remember when r9k was the place to hangout and post greentext stories making fun of autistic retards, now the board is ground zero for autistic retards.

I'm glad that japanese moot separated the boards, we still get obvious bait threads like I'M A FEMANON WHO WANTS TO CHEAT ON MY NICE WHITE HUSBAND WITH A BLACK BAD BOY, HOW DO I ACCUSE MY HUSBAND OF RAPE? but for the most part there's been some improvement with keeping blue boards away from the other ones.

Oh yeah, catcalling, don't do that. If you see a beautiful woman walking down the street don't whistle at her or say anything like 'oh look at dat booty', that's not cool.

Lmao, this hilarious. But I won't tell you why. Better for you to realize later with embarrassment.

I'm done with this conversation; its a waste when the other person doesn't have the most basic knowledge or thinking skills.

Attached: y9vlq.jpg (1920x1440, 173K)

I just think it's dumb to push such oversimplified metrics. They accomplish nothing and only hurt guys that already wouldn't do the things that people complain about.

You got infected by the mind virus.

That shit you think is so real, it's not. Girls like being hit on. You're paying attention to the overly vocal 0.1% radical feminists and confusing that with reality.

>false accusations by women are just incel fantasies

youtube.com/watch?v=mVwwlAkTt60

>weak strawman
>cherry picking stories to push a narrative
>genuinely believing that confirmation bias doesn't play a gigantic role in shaping incel ideologies

>treat a woman like a man
>get fired
whoops

>dont' have lust-filled thoughts
hold up let me just cut my balls off because that's the only way it'll happen

So you're just retarded then. Ok.

oh wow you called me retarded you're really BTFOing the feminazi MeToos good job buddy

>Nobody cares if you make advances towards women you like but you have to respect them if they don't want you to.
How do I determine openness to being approached before I open my mouth

Why are you monitoring this thread?

black science man had his career destroyed because of a handshake.

very obvious things like if she's reading a book while wearing sunglasses and listening to her music on her phone, she doesn't want anyone bothering her.

As if its always that fucking obvious you big autist

Thats not determining openness. That's determining shutness. While technically correct and technically applicable to the task at hand you've only gotten me a tiptoe closer to the understanding I need when I expected strides.

Haha did it hurt?

As if this is some ridiculously hard feat

What wouldn't you want someone approaching you romantically to do?

>his career destroyed

nope.

Putting myself in others shoes is not a reliable way of determining the right course of action because I am a fucking weirdo compared to anyone I might attempt to apply this to.

>calling me autistic when asking a vietnamese oil painting newspaper advice on reading social cues

>While technically correct and technically applicable to the task at hand you've only gotten me a tiptoe closer to the understanding I need when I expected strides.

Well a thank you would be nice. This is something you've got to figure out on your own instead of completely relying on strangers who collect pictures of cartoon frogs.

Well you kind of gave me the opposite of what I asked. I need signs that it's okay to approach, not try to collect enough sings *not to* approach and attempt to process of elimination my way to the alter.

>and attempt to process of elimination

Except that's exactly what you need to do, that's how socializing works. You try something, you see if it does or doesn't work, if it doesn't you'll try it with someone else and if it doesn't work again then you try something else.

Socializing isn't boiled down to a formula or bullet points. It's trial and error and process of elimination and experimenting and falling down but getting back up. You're not gonna get anywhere by trying to get a real-life cheat code on the internet.

>Except that's exactly what you need to do
That sounds abjectly hazardous. We're dealing with approaching unknown women not navigating existing friendships where the boundaries are known and you already have a general idea of who is mentally unsound and dangerous to approach, and who will actually react positively. I'm not scared of being rejected I'm scared of stepping onto an anxiety, trauma or ideological landmine.

The unfortunate thing is that teaching emotional intelligence is extremely difficult. Being able to interpret non-verbal cues is something that most people are typically born with. Yes, there's a lot of trial and error but the areas of our brain that are able to process frowns, smiles, vocal inflections, body language and other signals need to be developed enough to internalize and habituate this information. I don't mean to be insulting but this is the biggest problem facing people who struggle with social disorders and dysfunction like autism and aspergers. The part of their brain that handles socializing and reading non-verbal cues is literally, physically defective. I think a large part of bridging the gap is not only being able to admit that women aren't to blame for your inability to connect with them but also for the "other side" to acknowledge that just spontaneously "learning" how to be a functional human being with a developed emotional intelligence is a large unrealistic expectation. Writing down a list of signs and signals is not the answer here. Seeking treatment and professional guidance for your dysfunction is the answer.

i can’t do anything whatever i want because women i hurt can make me take accountability for it now: the post

No offense, but you for sure sound like you have autism. What kind of scenario are you thinking of where walking up to someone and saying hello is going to result with you stepping on a "ideological landmine".

>"he complained about metoo he must slap asses at work"
>"maybe he's just got rejection anxiety and this plays on his fears"
>"don't be retarded he's gotta be evil"

I live in Austin.

Okay so what, what does Austin have to do with anything, finish your thought there

That should have been self explanatory. We're often called the San Francisco or Portland of Texas. There are absolutely people who will scream at you for approaching them on ideological grounds here.

he is losing millions of dollars and his career is over.

Attached: Neil.png (991x832, 1.12M)

I'm not a leftist but I haven't suffered a stroke yet but if I was in the American left I would give black men a rape pass because the entire point of SJW bullshit was to get black people voting for Democrats while simultaneously forcing blacks to reproduce like rabbits with programs that support single moms and others. But lately, the SJWs have been fucking over black men. Fuck over a couple more prominent black men and there you go democrats, you lose half of your precious artificial voting block.

Honestly, at this point, I don't even know if Democrats have a strategy. What are they even doing with black people? I mean, for Republicans it is clear. "We treat you equally but no one gets any handouts, just opportunity". But dems have gone from "Please rape, fuck and leave her behind to fuck another woman to produce more black babies" to "RAPE IS SEXIST, KILL ALL BLACK MEN WHO RAPE".

P. much just be picky who you hang around with.

Just take it easy, user. Most women are just normal people, just like any man. They aren't looking to take you down or disqualify you, maybe they are even looking for a decent guy who is not a chad. You just need to be respectful and not be perverted in a date that things will go pretty well for you, as if you were talking to a buddy.

He is still director of the Hayden Planetarium, as he was for years before he became the Science Movie Meme Man on twitter. Cosmos was put on hiatus temporarily for the time of the investigation.

You say his career is over because it fits your incel narrative

>But lately, the SJWs have been fucking over black men

Investigating rape claims is a bad thing now? Especially when these often turn out to be true? it's hardly a black thing either the first MeToo people were Jews.

Talk politics is not something you do as an opening line or as a greeting.

>muh incel boogeyman

you are funny user. also they will drop him completely because of his reputation. people don't want to hire someone with sexual allegations because it will taint the company too.

>Investigating rape claims is a bad thing now?
Changing the definition of rape and then retroactively applying it to hurt the black community is racist. Similar to weed laws that clearly target black people.

> it's hardly a black thing either the first MeToo people were Jews
>Hey, we are also fucking over other minorities! Doesn't that make it right? I just love fucking over minorities!

>his career is finished
>also they will drop him completely

I love how you're able to see into the future, that's amazing!

They haven't dropped him yet though, isn't that strange? When exactly are they dropping him?

No, I mean this place is infested with unironic radfems that will scream at you for approaching at all.

>Changing the definition of rape and then retroactively applying it to hurt the black community is racist

what are you talking about now

You have to recognize that as paranoia dude. Feminism is anti-human and most women don't really believe it they just say they do so they can feel empowered. Being unable to touch people in even a non-sexual way or even hit on a woman just goes against normal human behavior.

So don't approach them then.

>love how you're able to see into the future, that's amazing!

well that is exactly what happen to harvey weinstein. he lost his company after he was metoo'd and feminist took over.

The general definition of rape that most people apply in their minds is
>to seize, take, or carry off by force.
Related to sex, that would be
>to have sex by force

This is how most humans intuitively understand rape. If you pin a woman down against her will and pound her pussy like a maniac then you are doing a bad thing. But leftists redefined rape to now include consent. Therefore now rape is not something that happens if one party (the rapist) uses violence, but if the other party (the "raped") decides that they did not give consent.

So if I fuck you today and it was all good, I did not need to force you or anything, but tomorrow I decide "Hey, I didn't give her consent!" I can take you to jail. Does that make sense? Well if you are democrat it probably makes sense to you so I guess I should ask instead how many times did your mother do heroin during her pregnancy?