Im a 26y/o virgin. been on 1 date that failed horridly...

im a 26y/o virgin. been on 1 date that failed horridly. never had gf or a female friend for that matter in my entire life. the root of my problem is that I want a 1)thin-woman with a 2)beautiful-face. everything else is open.

although I have never had a female friend inrl, i have had a few short term ones online who eventually ghost me when i no longer interest them. compared to guy friends that have had 5 year relationships and double digits when it comes to sexual partners, I feel bad for not managing to have even a female friend

the following has failed (though completed) in helping me achieve such:

>looks-max
>joining clubs/hobbies
>going to bars/clubs/parties
>dating apps/sites
>workplace relationships
>therapy
>engaging through groups (socially)
>lowering standards

people have labeled me selfish or say "women don't just wait for you and fall out of the sky" for wanting a girlfriend but I feel at 25 when I am independent, patient and financially stable, I shouldn't feel bad for wanting to meet someone and investing a bit. some say not to invest as its unattractive but others say if you don't you have only yourself to blame. I believe being attracted to the person is important and wouldn't want someone who isn't attracted to me to be in a relationship either so there is no negative view towards people that reject me.

any advice?

Attached: delete2.jpg (1836x1508, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YYgA9pgNj08
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How tall are you? Young skinny girls with pretty faces generally only date guys 6'4 and over.

im 5'8 and hate to admit, but noticed this

ask
more
girls
out

Don't listen to this incel, as long as you're the same height then you'll be able to pick up a good looking chick.

ive toned this down since the rejections were starting to get to me. would you have any advice on how to be more interesting so i dont just get blatantly ignored/ghosted?

Well there's your problem man. Height is the #1 factor for whether or not a girl is attracted to you. Doesn't matter how ripped you are or how your face looks, all that stuff is secondary to height. For women, short guys are like the equivalent of how men view fat women, they view short men as undatable unless they're famous or rich. There's not much you can do about it really, you could try leg extension surgery but I hear that has lots of health risks associated with it.

Get on tinder if you're so desperate you weak willed degenerate :^)

>dating aps/sites
?

Can attest. 6'2" with 8/10 face. Only thing stopping me from dating is my social autism. Constantly missing girls flirting and hints until I realize later on.

i understand it plays a role, but i have 5 foot 9 friends that have had plenty of girlfriends. i doubt this is the sole factor

Getting rejected is just part of it. I'm okay at telling when a girl likes me now-a-days but sometimes I can't tell at all so it's a bad strategy (but a safe one) to only ask girls out who drop hints yo pick up on.

That being said, I'm 5'6 and most girls who like me so far have made eye contact with me, they give me more attention when I'm talking to them than others, they make somewhat of an effort to talk to me.

The more I have good body language (shoulders back, relaxed, smiling, interested in others, string eye contact (wait until she looks away first)), the more I notice girls playing with their hair, smiling at me, initiating conversation... Then it's just a matter of getting their number, and I'll ask them something direct, but something they'll be able to wiggle their way out of if they want.

Like, "Hey, wanna hang out?" "Yeah sure!" "Great, when are you free?" 3 hours go by, "I'm kinda busy this week". That's a rejection. Or if they just wanna hang out with friends or invite other people along, that's not good. Otherwise, they'll just give me their schedule and I'll schedule a date.

If you're getting ghosted, you're either texting them way too much or you're doing something that makes them think you're the kind of guy who won't leave them alone once they respond or turn you down or whatever. Girls need to know you're not gonna be clingy and stalker-ish, because a LOT of guys are. I never get ghosted, and except on tinder girls usually respond eventually with either an excuse or a confirmation.

thanks pretty helpful stuff

its pretty difficult to not respond to texts. ive tried it with some girls but they thought I forgot about them. cant really find the balance to being "desperate" or "not caring" especially since I know I lean on the desperate side

Anecdotes don't disprove the rule. I mean sure, maybe 1 out of every 100 girls doesn't care about height but they're few and far between, and probably already taken due to the huge amount of single manlets trying to get with her. Honestly, if you're short you shouldn't even be lifting, being wider is only gonna make you look shorter by proportion.

Attached: Untitled.png (1351x867, 1.04M)

Don't listen to this stupid shit. Idk what the deal is but this ALWAYS comes up in threads on Jow Forums. I wish I knew the weird ass insecurity whoever keeps posting this shit has, and if they're predominately from tall people or short people.

Like I said, I'm 5'6 and I do pretty fucking good with women. All things being equal, being tall is an advantage. Even girls who say they wouldn't date anyone shorter than them, they won't date anyone shorter than 5'10, blah blah, they still can't control who they end up attracted to. Often it's guys like me.

Manlet RAGE

Go watch Game of Thrones, I heard that show boosts manlet self esteem

I don't even text girls unless I'm setting up a date with them or kinda "warming them up" to set up a date with them desu. It comes off as a little cold sometimes, but I'd MUCH rather be the cold guy than the guy a girl has to cut off.

Often, saying nothing is better than saying too much. Think of the first month of dating (or first 2 months even) as a card game where you have to keep your cards to yourself. If you show your hand too early, she's gonna get bored of you and/or think you're not particularly valuable.

Don't overthink it, though. If you straight up ignore a girl they'll move on. Don't not respond to texts lol, I always respond. Not always right away if I'm busy or something, but not responding is a bit of a dick move and not going to do you favors.

You sound like someone who watches those youtube videos with the stupid titles like "X person absolutely DESTROYS y opponent".

You seem desperate and insecure. People can tell this by talking to you.

Anyways I’m 5’6 and I put up shitty selfies and not bio on tinder and bumble. I listed my height got a lot of matches. I’m super flaky and never follow through.

A few weeks ago I put up a tinder with just selfies and no bio, it said I had over 30 likes and kept matching every few swipes.

Online dating is cancer though. If you’re interested n school meet girls there. I’m 28 and a white collar professional and don’t go out to meet women. I’m also anti social.

>Young skinny girls with pretty faces generally only date guys 6'4 and over.
Yeah sure, young skinny girls all date men who are 2% of the population..

the desperate and insecure claus has come up several times. i acknowledge it, but changing your psychology is imo not only difficult and temporary, but impossible and will missmatch me with someone who isnt compatible for who I am

I wouldn't say im needy but being late on the ride is definitely making me a bit more hasty than I would like to be. basically the desperate/insecure and not tall enough answers seems useless and unsolvable

A lot of the manlets in this thread talking about how they get laid and such are usually Europeans, they don't care as much in Europe about height. But if you're American? It's basically the only thing that matters.

You’re the same person responding to your own comment, gtfo

OP is literally asking for an 8/10 or higher nigger. That's definitely not unrealistic to say that they probably only date other 8/10s or higher. 6'4 is probably a bit of a stretch but you get where I'm coming from.

>Height is the #1 factor for whether or not a girl is attracted to you. Doesn't matter how ripped you are or how your face looks, all that stuff is secondary to height.
You sir, are a fucking idiot pushing nonsense and need to be executed.

>Height is the #1 factor for whether or not a girl is attracted to you.
All that matters is if you’re taller than herz

>Doesn't matter how ripped you are or how your face looks, all that stuff is secondary to height.
Nice fucking bait.

He’s prob a chinlet who think height will mask his face

Being ripped as a short guy just makes you look even more short due to proportions, and women will think you're super insecure. I remember we had a thread here a while back where women posted their ideal men and most preferred skinny tall guys. Idk it's just my opinion though, I usually turn down guys if they're below 6' because I'm hot enough to choose

Attached: attachment.png (788x451, 175K)

>That's definitely not unrealistic to say that they probably only date other 8/10s or higher.
It is unrealistic because you claim girls only 8+/10 only chase guys with that height when it’s flat out bullshit. I’m 5”11 and bedded plenty of 8s, 9s, 7s, etc.

You don’t go out much do you?

I'm one of the manlets who posted that I get laid. I got laid MORE in Europe, yes, but I still get laid here, too.

You're going to have to change your psychology lol. It's not really changing who you are, it's just getting more confident with women. This comes with experience, and it's hard to fake, but it's doable. Don't get too bogged down in PUA shit or techniques. Just focus on practicing eye contact and conversation with as many girls as possible. Once you're comfortable just having regular, fun conversations with girls, start getting numbers. Don't even worry about dating.

You're going to have to develop the attitude that you genuinely are confident in who you are as a man, and as a person, and you're comfortable around girls. I don't know how else you'll attract them, as that's the only way I've been able to besides the occasional rare one off girl who takes to me for no apparent reason.

Ohhhhhh shit, look at all the manlets in this thread getting hella pissed. See this is why women don't want to date y'all, you're too delusional to lower your standards and can't accept the fact that women have preferences too

>Being ripped as a short guy just makes you look even more short due to proportions, and women will think you're super insecure.
That’s not what was discussed, and there’s a difference between say a man let and any other guy that is taller than the girl.

>I remember we had a thread here a while back where women posted their ideal men and most preferred skinny tall guys.
Women do not prefer skinny guys, get your head out of your ass. And the ideal male height is 5’10-6’2” with a toned body. No women wants a stick figure.

>Idk it's just my opinion though, I usually turn down guys if they're below 6' because I'm hot enough to choose
Nice b8 m8

The only manlet here came out a 5’6..

Ok whatever you wanna tell yourself lol.
youtube.com/watch?v=YYgA9pgNj08

Yeah it's me. I've slept with girls a solid 6 inches taller than me. I was at a party like a month ago and a girl I was chatting up while we were sitting down walked up to me. She goes, "WOW, I'm way fucking taller than you". So I just said "sure are", and she says "I wonder what it's gonna be like to sleep with you".

One of many, usually it never even comes up.

>Height is the #1 factor
Jesus christ, did someone stand on you when you were a child? In the skull maybe? lmao

If that's his body and his face is okay, then he's 8/10, too, you dip

approach girls in the gym?

american meme units fuck with my brain, the difference between 5'8 and 6' is 10cm, the length of your index finger