What happens after Nihilism?

im tired of not taking people seriously anymore. like standing outside yourself while you converse with normal people because u feel noone understands you. the one guy i felt i could truly talk to doesnt take me seriously. like but i feel thats just the way you deal with existential depression. i feel everyone else i try and connect with just doesnt. like the one girl i thought was going through the same thing as me was way to concerned with superficial aspects of life. it really pissed me of and she got way to insecure about me not wanting her after i tried to get super meta with her and so we broke it off. and ive really tried to get a proper human connection with someone for the last couple months. but they are either not meta enough or they dont take me or anyone seriously. the thing is im tired of not taking people serious. is there such a thing as genuine human connection or does everyone just deal with their depression on their own? ive tried art and i really enjoy consuming it and im really trying to get good enough to produce it but i feel its not really gonna be enough to keep me going much longer. And i know Jow Forums isnt really the proper place for the ramblings of a guy not wanting be an adult and deal with his depression on his own and all the responses that are oh boi u sound really depresso plis dont kill urself cuz i wont and the response where its like oh kiddo stfu just wait till u grow up. i want someone to tell me how an adult talks to people and if ignoring depression is the answer

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>ugh I'm such a misunderstood nihilist

You have to be 18+ to post here buddy.

Life is as meaningful and genuine as you make it. Going around acting like an edgy 14 year old who thinks that no one else is as deep as you is only going to make you unhappy in perpetuity.

after nihilism comes absurdism after absurdism comes ... dont know yet, im reconsidering my values once again.

You can read some Hermann Hesse, very fucking relateable.

"Siddartha" or "Narcissus and Goldmund" would befit you. The Former is the first book I read in a long time and the first message I could take seriously in a long time.

Libgen.io give it a try

What you're describing isn't nihilism. You're not building from sentiment and will, you're just wallowing in self pity. Cynicism is worthless without a goal.
>nobody understands
Who gives a shit. You don't understand. Fix that and everyone else can eat a dick.
>girl
How is a woman supposed to care if you don't?
>tell me how an adult talks
There isn't any one way. Life isn't learning the meta in fucking Magic. Figure out who you want to be, what you want to value, and go do that. If its worthwhile it will be enough on it's own, if its not you need to start over. Relationships will follow.
>if ignoring depression is the answer
Its not, but its not going away without work. You can feel it without letting yourself drown. Analyze, adapt, grow. Anything else is failure.

>pissed me of
I'd take any of you seriously if you didn't need a fucking helper's handbook just to get through a single fucking paragraph without constant error.

Nihilism is not just 'giving up because I'm unable.' That's being a fuckin' quitter.

>Nihilism is not just 'giving up because I'm unable.' That's being a fuckin' quitter.

Exactly. Even if Nietzsche isn't your cup of tea, if you're going to talk about nihilism you ought to understand what it is. Its the opposite of quitting.

Find meaning in Jungian psychology

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Afterwards comes hard morality and compassion (until you either die, go insane, or revert back to nihilism, or all three)

Seriously FUCK nihilists

Nihilists ought to have hard morality and compassion. Otherwise they're just Big Lebowski cosplayers.

Ive read narciss and goldmund
Ive tried absurdism and ive tried existentialism i just want there to be something more to life
Should i try spirituality? Or hedonism? Or should i stop thinking and find someone? Or is figuring that out for yourself what makes u an adult?

You should try editing.

here is what I learned the past few months:
Thinking does nothing.
Sure, having deep thoughts can be fulfilling at times, but at 22 I had to start asking myself what my thinking actually does for me.
Yes, I find a lot of shit and even myself absurd but at the end I am a individual that has a feeling of what it wants. So I just do that: what I want to do.

Thinking fucks you up, getting busy gets you fucked, literally.

Yet again I can recommend Siddartha. Wasn't live changing by anymeans but it was reassuring as fuck

Define how you envision the idea of nihilism I'm not sure I grasp it.

Maybe I was mixing it up with loathingism

Just get a gf you dumb nerd.

wish I figured this out when I was 22

Masterbation

You know, sometimes I get salty what a piece of shit I am at 22 in comparison to other people tha are considered successful. In the end though it's evident that everyone walks in their own pace.
I think that if your mind is focused on the present, you are exactly where you are supposed to be

You have nothing to do with anything. It ain't about you.

Nihilism is the recognition that life and existence is without objective meaning or morality. Its a rejection of intrinsic value and an embrace of subjectivity. You could sum it up with "when nothing we do matters, all that matters is what we do" or go deep into the tension between how we are told to behave the the ways in which the world appears to operate like Nietzsche did, but you end up in the same place.

Nihilism isn't an end point. Its not throwing up your hands and having a temper tantrum because daddy didn't give you rules. It is, ultimately, the philosophy of stripping all the bullshit away so you can ultimately give a fuck about whatever you find to be life affirming. Its the terror of not having a god or a society to lean on to give you meaning but of willing meaning out of chaos.

You’re being too pretentious for your own good. Try being authentic, not just about muh nihilism, but about your true self underneath the depression.

Being pseudointellectual for no pay seems kind of immature to me. At least use it for something.

Ah okay thank you.
I should have reworded my first post to "objective morality" not "hard morality", I can totally see a sortof moralfag nihilist that embraces the subjectivity in things yet still does (subjectively) good things for personal raisins.
Still. FUCKIN NIHILISTS, DONNY.

Oh, absolutely. The overwhelming majority of people who talk about nihilism just want to give up and get permission to be assholes. Fuck 'em.

>im tired of not taking people seriously anymore. like standing outside yourself while you converse with normal people because u feel noone understands you. the one guy i felt i could truly talk to doesnt take me seriously. like but i feel thats just the way you deal with existential depression. i feel everyone else i try and connect with just doesnt. like the one girl i thought was going through the same thing as me was way to concerned with superficial aspects of life. it really pissed me of and she got way to insecure about me not wanting her after i tried to get super meta with her and so we broke it off. and ive really tried to get a proper human connection with someone for the last couple months. but they are either not meta enough or they dont take me or anyone seriously. the thing is im tired of not taking people serious. is there such a thing as genuine human connection or does everyone just deal with their depression on their own? ive tried art and i really enjoy consuming it and im really trying to get good enough to produce it but i feel its not really gonna be enough to keep me going much longer. And i know Jow Forums isnt really the proper place for the ramblings of a guy not wanting be an adult and deal with his depression on his own and all the responses that are oh boi u sound really depresso plis dont kill urself cuz i wont and the response where its like oh kiddo stfu just wait till u grow up. i want someone to tell me how an adult talks to people and if ignoring depression is the answer

What do you have against broccoli, though?

After you've gotten used to the depression and existential dread, realize nothing is ultimately meaningful and free yourself to pursue whatever you want and is meaningful to you. If you die in the end and that's it, what difference does it make to dead you what you did in life. Still have a lot I'm dealing with but i sort of figured this out and now I'm just trying to enjoy the ride.