When was the last time you felt deep, genuine joy? A moment when you were elated to be alive?

When was the last time you felt deep, genuine joy? A moment when you were elated to be alive?

Is it bad that I can't picture a future where I'm genuinely happy or ever feel that feeling again?

Attached: 1529506922853.jpg (500x375, 23K)

When I had sex with your mom last night

Yesterday. I volunteer to help out at different places around the city. I really came through last night and the guy supervising me was proud.

Do something that makes you feel worth while and proud of yourself, like volunteering. I find that helping others really makes me feel good.

sometime when I was a child probably. I can't remember the actual feelings but I can't remember being miserable back then either so I like to imagine I was happy.

I picked up smash and shit ALL over my friend less than two days after owning it. He literally will never win again.
He also probably won't ever play the game again, but hey, he's a loser anyways.

A while ago a femanon said I was cute.

Happens frequently when I meditate or just think about how grateful I am for everything in my life

Last week. I had a shit morning, then went to uni expecting to have a bad day. My friends made me laugh til I cried. It was so nice and made me feel very lucky

This. Im having a hard time myself, but just feeling and being present improves any situation, it doesnt matter how bad it may be. When you understand this feeling, you will be able to throw yourself against new objectives and challenges, and as long as you enjy it without asking too many questions, you will feel happier

At a party last week with friends, we were playing Connect 4 while drunk and kept laughing at how I was dropping those chip pieces. Haven't laughed like that in a while.

Attached: index.png (225x225, 6K)

This in 8th a girl said I was cute

and awhile ago I pre ordered the F14 for DCS I'm still pretty excited for that. It's the day to day that fucks with me and my girlfriend is starting to notice and ask questions

A few days ago when my son said 'Mummy' for the first time

Have a kid lmao
I thought I'd never be happy before having a kid. Now I actually laugh every day and enjoy life.

When the guy I'd been interested in for years and had to rip myself away from finally mustered up the balls to tell himself and me that he'd fallen in love with me. It was so hard walking away but I had to for my sanity.
Now it blows again because we grew apart. Circumstances prevented us from going further though we both want to. He's not the first thing on my mind when I wake up anymore and it's just... nothing. Mentally I'm still interested. He just doesn't show interest anymore so my heart has detached. I don't get it.

Talking to a lovely girl for the first time in what felt like forever. I'd felt we'd grown apart but just felt so natural joking and talking. Only person that makes me feel like not shit.

When I was walking my dog, just the other day.

Yesterday walking in the snow was pretty good. I think the unusual surroundings allowed me to be more present. It was beautiful and I was happy.

My girlfriend sucked me off until I came in her mouth and kept on sucks until I was dry. It was our last bit of sex before she headed back up to University.

She spent all of xmas break practicing blowjobs on me because she likes sucking me when she's drunk. It was absolutely glorious. She's never been this good in the years we've been together.

My girlfriend sucked me off until I came in her mouth and kept on sucking until I was dry. It was our last bit of sex before she headed back up to University.

She spent all of xmas break practicing blowjobs on me because she likes sucking me when she's drunk. It was absolutely glorious. She's never been this good in the years we've been together.

I hope you treat her like the goddess she is. She's probably got a side piece or seven just waiting for you to neglect her enough.

My girlfriend sucked me off until I came in her mouth and kept on sucks until I was dry. It was our last bit of sex before she headed back up to University.

You want to keep her/have more blowjobs? Please call her and tell her you love her right the fuck now. For me.

t. wife who does this and my husband never touches or fucks or tells me he lives me or goes out of his way to show me I'm a priority to him, who has a billion orbiters and one love interest I'd rather be sucking because he's actually kind and likes me

literally an hour ago. i was just sitting watching memes on tumblr and instagram.

go to therapy user.

>She spent all of xmas break practicing blowjobs
>then she goes back up to university
lmao I wonder what she was practicing for

AFC Championship Game 2006.
Fuck the New England Patriots

Don't worry user she can practice on the guys at her university soon. Imagine how good she'll be after just one year!

this morning I went for a walk in the woods. pretty amazing seeing the sun go up behind the trees.

you should do some meditation. and maybe some therapy