Gaslighting

How do I gaslight my gf into believing that feminism and leftism is toxic?

Attached: received_400002340766780.gif (268x160, 1.64M)

Presenting valid evidence and a coherent argument is not gaslighting.

That's a can of worms you're not gonna want to open
I don't see any upsides for you and your girlfriend will probably think you're a sociopath

MRA and the right are just as toxic, sweet heart

Co-opt everything that’s good in life as part of the “traditions of our society”. Blame progressivism for the world’s ills, but don’t make an attempt to back it up or offer an alternative—you can’t lose an argument if you don’t have one.

Also, and this one is obvious, point out that peoole like radical leftists or outraged media zombies are very unhappy people. You hinted at this with your picture.

Oh, and most importantly, chatacterize everyone who disagres with you as a radical or a media zombie of some kind. That is, besides anyone you’re trying to convert. Convince the people you’re trying to convert that “deep down”, they already agree with you, by playing to their core values

Feminism in itself is not toxic, women wanting more power in a world that has historically been driven by men is understandable. Being a man myself I can sympathize with women that want their opinions noticed in the world. It's really like anything else when you take an idea to the end of the spectrum and become an extremist that it becomes a problem.

Exactly.
The former doesn't work, so the latter is required.

On a more personal level, distance yourself for a few minutes if your girlfriend says some cringe shit. DO NOT go too hard at this. This is called negative reinforcement. Going to hard at it is cruel and will cause you to not deserve her. Don’t attempt to smash her views, either, because that will make her associate you with unhappiness.

Try administering cookies if you can. Positive reinforcement is a very strong motivator. I’ve heard lots of girls say things like “I belong in the kitchen” for good girl points. To me, it’s extremely gross to hear someone say that for points, but it makes some guys happy.

I actually tried this behavioral reinforcement with her and it seems to be working. Whenever she's in the kitchen cooking I compliment her or surprise sex her and she loves it

Whenever she talks about LGBTBBQ I pretend I have the stomach flu

Maybe after enough of that you could get to the point where she says some more level-headed WSJ stuff, you validate it, and then the conversation moves on. Think of how a kid knows he can only go so deep into a discussion about video games with his mom. Their relationship is better because he doesn’t inundate her with things that are unimportant or confusing to her, and she validates what he’s saying enough that he doesn’t feel silly or rejected.

That would be the most peaceful, functional thing, though it can take a while to get there. Damn, I feel like a sociopath.

I always found that when trying to persuade someone slowly is to plant seeds of doubt. Make her have doubts about the toxic parts but try to be humble. What I mean by humble is to try to seem like you understand them or at the very least you don't come across as a polar opposite. Slowly over time you become less humble and modest towards it but by that time she will be willing to listen

>tl;dr
Make her doubt her beliefs and slowly ease your beliefs in to replace her old ones

dont.
that is emotional abuse. she deserves better than you.

When the deck is stacked against you fuck the rules

By getting her to read the bible and showing her some tweets proving that climate change is a hoax invented by the Chinese.

Convert her to Buddhism and tell her to stop worrying about identity and that nothing truly matters.

This. Why go down the sociopathic route?

Attached: 1530491613983.jpg (800x807, 340K)

Sociopaths fucked the minds of youths into identifying as pieces of candy and sexualizing children, along with programming women to hate men and discouraging any and all forms of testosterone fueled behavior.

Why is it ok for MTV to tell my girlfriend it's ok to kiss me with another man's dried semen on her lips but it's not ok for me to manipulate her into being a normal person?

Fuck off

Kys

Ben Shapiro DESTROYS LEFTISTS with LOGIC

not sure if trolling but if you seriously can't just sit down and talk to your girlfriend about your beliefs and opinions you should consider listening to her side of things and maybe reevaluate your ideas if you need manipulation for her to be on your side.

if it's a problem of her not listening then say "when you say x i feel (non-evaluative emotion) because it's important to me to share my opinion/beliefs with you"

if you can't talk to your girlfriend you got much bigger problems OP

OP so far has stated that his girlfriend annoys him by mentioning things about gay people. He never said anything about his girlfriend kissing him with semen-covered lips.

Holy shit lol. You sound really pleasant to be around.

Attached: 1512145540134.png (625x773, 91K)

Give her Facts and Logic B E N S H A P I R O S T Y L E

>Why is it ok for MTV to tell my girlfriend it's ok to kiss me with another man's dried semen on her lips but it's not ok for me to manipulate her into being a normal person?

Attached: giphy.gif (200x233, 817K)

Associative behavior. The chances that a man driving a pink beetle being a raging faggot is extremely high.

The chances of a lefty LGBT friendly girl also being a divorce-happy cheating slut who believes toxic masculinity is real and is prone to cuckoldry is equally as high.

This, senpai

>Why is it ok for MTV to tell my girlfriend it's ok to kiss me with another man's dried semen on her lips but it's not ok for me to manipulate her into being a normal person?

>MTV

What's life like back in 1999, grandpa?

Where'd you get these 100% true Facts?

remind her, that feminism is literally just not judging women. Toxic behaviour starts at judging

Most people are LGBT friendly. Wake up.

I don't know what gaslighting mean, but it is fairly easy to come with an argument to why feminism and the left in general is toxic.
The idea that everyone should get the same thing regardless of whether they worked for it or not is horrible to most people if they experience it.
A good example is school. Should everyone get the same grade in school or should we just make good rules so everyone can do their best and get a grade reflective of their work?

>what if everyone in school got A+? feminism bad

Ben Shapiro DESTROYS LEFTISTS with LOGIC

I hope that if she is talking about lgbt comunity it's because she is deep down doubting her sexual identity. That way she would probably end up with a girl that's hotter than you user.

Leftists believe people should have equal opportunity to succeed in life, including access to quality food, healthcare, and education. Also, the public school system is a mess.

>or should we just make good rules

Making rules and controlling people's lives sounds like lefty communist mumbo jumbo. If school was right-wing it would be filled with FREEDOM and LIBERTY because there would be no grades and homework and no detention or annoying teachers, actually there wouldn't be a school at all everyone would be home-schooled or farming potatoes for the local doomsday militias.

See, this is why people who subscribe to partisan politics are retarded. Each side of the spectrum is just gonna ascribe the shitty behaviors of the most extreme end of the opposite side's to their entire side. The majority of leftists are just people who don't want corporations to fuck the middle class and care about the environment but Jow Forumsfags will lead you believe the entire left wants to bring about a communist revolution. This is generally why I don't involve myself in political discussions, they don't go anywhere.

"toxic" as a slang word generally means self-serving or narcissistic. That's how it's usually used.

If you want to make the appeal that leftism is self-serving, then this argument can be made for anything.

Leftists at this point are the most forward-thinking people on earth. I would encourage you to have a fair discussion with her and be ready to change your own ideas as you change hers. Everyone has a blueprint for how the world should work. We can't just photocopy these blueprints into everyones' minds (shy of violence...), however we can all discuss our ideas. But discussion invites concessions just as easily as it invites change. If you want to influence others to change, then you have to lead by example and be prepared to change yourself.

"Gaslighting" is convincing someone of something that ISN'T true.

>Leftists at this point are the most forward-thinking people on earth.

Die

The devil is in the detail though.
Let's say I make chairs and sell them for $399. As long as I have a supply, everyone should be able to buy it for that price.
That is a rule I set for my customers.
I do not and should not care about anything else. Not their race, gender or what I think they might do with the chair.
Making sure everyone have a chair is not my concern. Making sure women buy the chair or black people buy my chair is not my concern.
Feminism today believes that if I make a chair that gets bought mostly by men, that in itself is divisive or problematic.
They often have the political power to force me give a discount to women so they can have more chairs.
In the extreme examples, they would even make me making a chair a part of the government as "sitting" is a human right and everyone should get chairs.

I really whish we could get some centrist into mainstream politics too.
We need a good balance of political power, but the problem is that the extreme cases are views held by journos, by politicians and the Hollywood elite.
What we need is for the left to define what it wants and when it is going to far.
The right have sat a bar at racial supremacy and no mainstream politician dares to say something that could be interpreted as that.
If my concerns about the left are too far left leaning, then we need to get to a point where no mainstream politician will get encouraged for going further and further in that direction.