Men and women differences in bed

My gf never cums with me. She barely asks for it and she doesn't seem to mind when I can't make her cum. She says she doesn't care and that she is not sexually frustrated even if she doesn't cum for months. Fyi, I can only make her cum with my fingers.

I am the exact opposite. She makes me cum almost everyday and we have sex a few times a week. We usually do the positions I want and the roleplays I like. She turns me on a lot but I also fap sometimes when she is out.

I'm starting to feel like she is lying to me. I know women don't have a biological need to orgasm but I can't believe she is not sexually frustrated. I've tried talking about it with her and it went like this:

>If you make me cum I won't have the need to cum for days. It's too intense when I do it with you. If I don't cum with you for a while, I'll do it on my own. The problem is that it won't satisfy me so I'll be horny anyway. I don't know what to do about it.

Does that even make sense?? Is she just masturbating to some fucked up shit or what? She says she has a high libido but then this happens. I feel like shit as a man and I have no idea what to do. Am I just a man with 24/7 erections that worries too much about his girl not being as horny or should I just let it be?

Attached: EF1E07F0-93C0-4D3E-974F-0E0545DC42F3.jpg (1080x540, 94K)

I absolutely love fucking. I beg for my boyfriend to fuck me all the time. But I don't care much if I cum. It's the cherry on top of sex, but I really just crave sex itself.
I masturbate if I don't come for a week or so or if I'm stressed, but I went for months without coming.
You're making a problem where there isn't one.

>Fyi, I can only make her cum with my fingers.

okay so use your fingers when you're fucking, if it's doggystyle or reverse cowgirl you can rub her clit no problem

different libidos. Just be happy she is happy to get you off. There are far too many women who struggle to get off and make their SO suffer for it.

Also when I was real bad at fucking, the girl I was with would just rub herself out after I was done grunting and sweating on top of her. Sometimes I'd go to the toilet and by the time I came back she was in the middle of giving herself an orgasm like it would take her not even 30 seconds to finish.

Girls are a different breed and even among them there are differences...some need clitoral, others penetration...hell my wife told me the best orgasm she ever had was from anal(I delivered tyvm)...find what works for your girl and do it. Also, don't be afraid to ask her for help or reinforcement..she knows how she gets off.

>I'm starting to feel like she is lying to me
>I feel like shit as a man and I have no idea what to do.
>I can't believe she is not sexually frustrated.

The problem is you not trusting and understanding your girlfriend's experience rather than your girlfriend's sexual response. Sex isn't about orgasm for some people even though you may believe that:

>women don't have a biological need to orgasm

People in general do not have a biological need to orgasm. You can live a full 80 years without having an orgasm as a man or a woman. You will not die if you do not have an orgasm in a certain amount of time.

So once you trust that your girlfriend is telling you the truth, if you're still feeling shitty about it then you should explore why you feel that way. Maybe you need more sexual expression or reassurance from your girlfriend as in you want to hear how much she loves it and how satisfied she is, how it really hit the spot, ect. If that's the case you need to communicate to her in some way that your need in the relationship isn't being fulfilled and how that makes you feel.

Yeah shes lying. Get a hitachi magic wand and some toys

I very rarely cum when my boyfriend and I have sex and have never cum from penetration alone, but that doesn't mean I dont enjoy having sex with him. You just need to take her at her word.

>rub herself out after I was done grunting and sweating on top of her.
Why though? Like my gf usually just sits on my dick and masturbates before we actually start fucking. Seems like a much better compromise.

This, OP.

As a male, I would just stop having sex with someone who couldn’t make me orgasm. Look at how different females are, how they beg for sex that doesn’t even make them orgasm. They must feel better about not reaching orgasm than men do.

I dont know how it is for guys, but just because I dont orgasm doesn't mean it doesn't feel good.

Sex does feel good to men, but not reaching orgasm feels bad to many men. For me, it’s like chewing fantastic food but then needing to spit it out and drink a meal replacement beverage instead.

Men and women are different. You should trust her and stop worrying. If she's lying to you, and later reveals that she's been dissatisfied, then you should BLOW UP on her and confront her on her lies. She'll be terrified to lie to you again and from then on, you'll forever have trust that she'll say what she wants in bed.

Like, she's either lying to you, or she's not. Either way, the solution is to trust her.

Also men and women are different. Don't overthink this stuff. You're mirroring your sexual experience to that of your girls and it's just not possible. It's a totally different experience for them.

Just hop in your bed right now and lay on your back. Imagine vividly that you have boobs and a vagina and lots of allure. Imagine laying there and a man who's generally bigger, and much stronger haves his way with you. You watch his cock grow hard and him hold you down as he enters it into your body. Imagine this full experience. Then when your done, realize you're still a man and you just experiences perhaps, 2% of what it's like to be a woman. The rest is all undiscovered (and undiscoverable).

So yeah, you're only option is to trust her.

>People in general do not have a biological need to orgasm. You can live a full 80 years without having an orgasm as a man or a woman. You will not die if you do not have an orgasm in a certain amount of time.

men literally spunk themselves in their sleep (wet dreams) if they dont masturbate often enough

Learn how to go down on her. Literally easier than your hands once you have it down.
(YMMV)

OP my gf and I had the same problem here's how i dealt with it:

>discuss things with her to get to the root of the problem: ie is she open enough to let herself relax during sex, does she enjoy sex etc

>go all out to make her orgasm
im talking anal, oral, rubbing her clit during penetration, the whole 9 yards, fuck like a madman

>buildup to the sex before the actual sex
the wettest my gf ever get is if I take her out on a date before hand, we grab her fav meal, share some jokes, make get a drink, then come back home and jump each other's bones.

You gotta understand sex is more than just P in V to a woman, it's an experience. sex starts from the moment you see her, and she needs to be in the mental space to have an orgasm in order to have one.

also...have her wear socks during sex. it helps for some weird reason.

I used to think that, but it turns out that wet dreams have nothing to do with excess cum, it just gets recycled.

Shes fucking another guy on the side with a huge dong

Either
A. Shes cheating on you
B. No longer really interested
C. Doesnt get that much pleasure from vadge sex because your dick game sucks you cuck ass lil bitch nigga.

or she's just being honest....?

D. She’s a lesbian and hasn’t accepted it.

You nibbas trolling? I work so god damn hard to get my grils to go off and they don't even want that shit?

Attached: pepay.jpg (352x241, 15K)

You know whats going to turn her off more than anything? You making her orgasms all about you and your needs and being an insecure little fuck about. Ignore all the frogposters who are screeching "she's cheating on you" because that's their answer for everything and they've never seen a vagina before. I've been with a few women like this. Its not horribly uncommon. You're having a hard time wrapping your mind around it because the whole point in sexual activity for men is the release of orgasm but women don't approach sex the same way. I've been with a ton of girls who genuinely don't mind mind having an orgasm. Most of them have told me that they are so incredibly sensitive that a half hour of good fucking is pretty much like an orgasm to them. Whether or not this is the case with her is irrelevant. What is relevant that obsessing about this and not letting it go even though she's told you repeatedly to do so will 100% result in her getting tired of you and actually leaving you to fuck somebody else. Her orgasms aren't about you. Drop your "but muh manhood" ego trip and let the girl fuck the way she wants to fuck. YOU not being able to believe she's fine with it because it makes you feel like less of a man is your problem, not hers. The fact that she keeps having sex with you MULTIPLE TIMES A WEEK should be a giant fucking clue that she isn't disappointed with her sex life, you moron. Christ, OP, pull your head out of your ass before she legit leaves you.

Yeah but that's ejaculation not orgasm. Either way you don't die, your body naturally will continue to exist. Nobody dies if they don't orgasm.