What would you think if you saw somebody dressed like this everyday

What would you think if you saw somebody dressed like this everyday.

Attached: business casual.jpg (540x720, 31K)

I'd probably think they were trying to cosplay some anime character

Like someone that believes in suits, maybe he is copying people's he liked when he was young or something. Depends on how he reacts if you ask him.

Suits are sexy af fr.
I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover but for me it shows a degree of intellect that overalls just aren't going to portray.
But to each is own.

he's wearing the buttons all fucked up, and a loose-pulled tie like some anime tryhard retard

Its more casual or after hours yes, bit people are wearing all kinds of fucked up shit these days. Dudes are growing sinister looking mustaches and chicks are wearing wearing waist trainers likes it's the 1910's and not the 2010's. And what the fuck are with the jumpers??? Prisoners wear those. Anyway what I'm trying to say is
>To each their own.

I bet suit bro wouldn't eat a tide pod.

I'd ask him what his opinion is on the Wendy's double cheeseburger.

Depends on the context
>at the workplace, don't care
>at college, he's a nutcase

>>at college, he's a nutcase
Why's that?

They have no concept of fashion.

College is for casual clothes. There is no reason to wear a suit unless you're giving a presentation. Anyone wearing a suit everyday is a tryhard desperate to seem classy or unique

Assuming he isn't running around with a loose tie and unbuttoned shirt all the time, that looks hot.

Personally I prefer navy, or even lighter, colours. Black is a bit too tryhardy, but still VASTLY better than some of the crap most men wear.

Oh yeah, important distinction.

I kinda forget some people here are rather young sometimes. I imagined OP was referring to ages 25+, and in that case, it's almost always just fine, unless it's wildly inappropriate circumstances. I'd laugh if I met a McDonald's manager wearing that.

Cringier than wearing fedoras unironically

Kek

Fuck off roasties. No grannies allowed on this board. Deal with your biological clock depression somewhere else

You take that back.

Attached: reviewbrah.png (937x505, 1.14M)

You need to be +18 to post here.

Don't you have classes or homework to do?

Looks damn good on me. Pairs well with a smart watch

Have fun watching and feeling your body slowly rot until you die and stop existing altogether. God being old must suck.

>tweens thinking 25 is old
Good times. I still remember thinking how awesome it would be to legally become an adult.

Protip: don't have too high expectations. It's not as great as you think.

I sort of agree here.
I wore ironed shirts throughout college and at my current job, but a suit when nobody else wears one is out of place.
You can wear that to a party or an exam or something. But if you are the only one, it is weird.
At least read up on fashion before you use the use things you alone think are "cool".

Some looks are classic- when you are an agent

I only wear it when needed. I'm not autistic

I used to work with men’s suits and this suit doesn’t fit right

you wear whatever you want to, stop trying to tell other people what to do you despicable tyrant

Based desu.
I'd like to wear more suits myself but I'm poor.

The amount of fedora wearing here is insane

Attached: 1513391171074.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I would ask him if I could pull down his pants and suck his meat

Why not just where a dress shirt? It's much less autistic.

In my lifetime, I have worn things because of others' influence. I have listened to people telling me I looked "too whatever" and changed my clothing to appease the herd. It never made me as happy as wearing what I wanted to wear. At no point in my life have I ever said "Gee I am so glad I listened to everyone and wore what they wanted me to wear."
You do you OP. And you should give no fucks about it either.