I kind of got fired for using cocaine while I was at work. I mean, what I do during the break is my business, isn't it...

I kind of got fired for using cocaine while I was at work. I mean, what I do during the break is my business, isn't it? I was still better than everyone else. My girlfriend left me now because of it. She says I am an addict who has lost all control. How can I convince her that I have no problem? I don't want to stop. I don't really see why she should tell me anything.

Attached: ko.jpg (1024x673, 75K)

Stop living in the 80s.

Nah pff nobody saw you hahahahah

dude cocaine will make you a zombie , you need to get help

>I have no problem
>I don’t want to stop
Pick one.
Seriously, no job, no gf, no problem???
Your life is unmanageable when drugs come first.

Attached: B8D8AB38-4AF8-4CCE-BE06-68AE91A76381.jpg (270x187, 7K)

longterm drug use makes you into a weirdo.

Don’t let the haters tell you how to live life. Keep doing coke user

At least you're not a whiny bitch kid like all the other posters. Good job OP.

As someone who had a friend die in his sleep after long term cocaine use, I should tell you that stopping is in your best interest. It sounds like it's already interfering with your life so you have a problem.

> Well you kind of deserve that

>I'm not going to stop even though I lost my girlfriend and job for it
You sound like an addict.

How'd boss find out? How could you be so stupid? Did you do in bathroom sink and someone walked in?

If you got fired over cocaine use, then you have a problem
If you won't recognize that it's a problem, then have fun being a fuck up the rest of your life.

Suck ur boss’ dik for u job back bro

When a substance is ruining your life, you at least have a problem with a ruined life. If it would make your life better and allow you to have a job, more money, and a girlfriend (which you realize it would) to stop using the substance - the best solution is to stop doing the substance.

Addiction or "problem" isn't necessarily how you feel about doing the substance.

I love drinking. I love how I feel when I'm drunk. But when I drink like I want to, everything around me crumbles. That's the problem. The problem isn't how I feel about the drinking it's that when I'm drinking I don't manage my life properly and the problem is how I feel when my life falls apart because I'm not managing it properly.

Seek treatment. Coke is a bitch to quit - but luckily it's not too long/hard physical withdrawals. It's just a mental fuck.

Or, y'know, don't and keep doing coke. If you like your life as-is and you like doing coke all the time keep doing coke till you die. Who am I to stand in the way of your happiness?

It's gonna be hard to buy more coke without a steady job tho.

Cocaine will fry your dopamine receptors and you won't be able to function without it. Switch to something less neurotoxic like adderall or catinones.

quit the coke. im the son of a coke head and he is shot the fuck out in his older years and coke has fucked him out of everything.

If you want your girlfriend back, just don't talk to her for a week and work on your alphagenes.
After a week you can try to seduce her like you did in the beginning, because the love is gone on her side. You need to start at the beginning.

Not OP, but, what is the best way to quit? Is there a foolproof method that guarantees success? I was already on rehab, quitted for 4 months, but now I am back at it and have been inhaling almost daily for 15 days. I feel like I won't do it anymore but would like some advice of people who quitted coke or any other drug by that matter

cocaine is the worst drug to get on. it gets you the highest you can ever get in this physical life but only last 20 mins.

Just be like everyone else and do meth. meth will change you for the better AND the worse, cocaine is only worse