Why is the loneliness so overwhelming, anons...

Why is the loneliness so overwhelming, anons? All I wanted was to spend time and make love with somebody who cares about me.

Attached: istock_000069880733_medium.jpg (570x380, 31K)

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

People over 18 aren't allowed to be lonely?

No girl wants to live in a cocoon with your pathetic needy ass. Get excited about life, get some ambition, and people will want to be a part of your life.

What's so needy about what I wrote? Is it so selfish to desire giving somebody attention and actually have it reciprocated? I have my hobbies, I'm not a NEET living in a cave.

>thinking someone who 'cares about you' will suddenly solve all your problems by letting you insert your pee pee in her vagina
words cannot express how doomed you are

>projecting
It's not just about the sex, it's about the intimacy. Having somebody I can be fully open with.

why do you need to be 'open to somebody' ?

So we can talk and share feelings like normal people, friends? What kind of a question is that? It's a a desire, not a physiological necessity. Why do you need to be anything ever?

Because you have not given up hope. Cast away your hope that someone will ever love you, and loneliness ceases to be that exceedingly painful feeling.

Attached: quad face.png (120x120, 2K)

>So we can talk and share feelings like normal people, friends? What kind of a question is that?
Exactly the response of a brainlet. As soon as someone asks you a question supposed to make you realize the absurdity and shallowness of your wishes, you treat it as one that isn't even worth thinking about (i.e. 'What kind of question is that?').
You're going down the wide path directed especially by the modern world, that women/men + steady job/income + children make you happy.
>So we can talk and share feelings like normal people, friends?
please, share some of those 'feelings' and 'talk' here; I don't expect them to be even remotely heel-deep.

How are you spending your time user?

Does it need to be deep though? Why act like a hipster about feelings of all things?
>You're going down the wide path directed especially by the modern world, that women/men + steady job/income + children make you happy.
And your alternative to that is what? Just dying single? The self-destructive Tinder hookup culture?

I mostly just like to spend my time to better myself by practicing at my hobbies. In particular I love cardistry and magic tricks. Other than that, I do the regular stuff of vidya/anime when I'm bored. Lately I've been trying to get better at math because I wasnt very good at it in high school.

Hey that's pretty cool actually. I wish you luck in the future user, you sound like a good person.

You’ll never be loved.

Why?

Yeah I know. When I was giving advice to OP, I was speaking from experience. I thought that was implied. My bad.

Still waiting for the suggestion for an alternative.

>All I wanted was to spend time and make love with somebody who cares about me
>all I wanted was for someone to put up with all of my baggage and emotional shit and invest time and effort and money into putting up with my self-pitying existence
Get your fucking life in order before you start expecting anything from it.

I don't pity myself anymore, I've learned to appreciate myself for who I am. I'm past my baggage and ready to start anew. Go away, evil spirit.

So why are you posting about it here?

Because sometimes the state of your situation simply hits like a truck. Like me at my workplace, and it gets hard to think about anything else in this shift.

All I want is to help someone be a better them as much as they help me be better. The cuddling is a nice bonus.

Too bad There's still no takers.

Well that's unhealthy behaviour and you should stop it. Also, to pick up on something else I missed:
>I've learned to appreciate myself for who I am
Fuck that. Think about who you COULD BE, and then work towards that. Appreciate how far you move away from what you were. You should not be standing still in life, otherwise you end up in the situation you are now on a Burmese cartography discussion board pity posting about loneliness.

Hey guys don't be so mean to OP. I get the work part and focusing on yourself part better than anyone but sometimes humans need love and affection too and playing the game that we don't is unnatural for some of us..

>Well that's unhealthy behaviour and you should stop it.
It's not something that I initiate. Much like people who grief over dead people don't grief voluntarily.
>Think about who you COULD BE, and then work towards that.
Yeah yeah, I've heard that. What I meant is, I have my goals. They might not career goals, but they're something to keep me awake.