Insecure about my boobs

My boobs are not a saggy mess but they're droopy, with a few stretch marks and with the dreaded "pepperoni nipples". I've never loved them.

It doesn't help that whenever the topic of boobs comes up online, I see guys rave on small perky boobs while calling big ones disgusting. It's okay to have a preference of course but I don't get why they can't state their preference without body-shaming women with big boobs. Advice on how to start accepting my body or how to grow thicker skin please?

Attached: images (26).jpg (471x651, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post a pic so we can see for ourselves :) I like boobs like yours

There are guys who have love for all kinds of boobs.
Some like them perky.
Some like them saggy.
Some huge, tiny, big areolas or small.
If its any consolation and not completely creepy, I love boobs like that, as i’m sure others will.
Just keep your head up high and remember theres someone out there for everyone, focus less on what you can’t change about yourself and more on positives you change, which can be a natural physical change, mental, emotional etc.

This is probably bait, but I'm not one to pass up an opportunity to talk about titties.
Big, slightly saggy boobs are the absolute best and nobody's going to disagree because it's an objective fact. I can see my gf's boobs from behind if she's not wearing a bra, and it's hot as shit.
Also, for context and to prove this isn't bait, please post a SFW pic of your tits.

I just like bobs desu

Most good men don't give a rats ass. They want the sex good and they want you present. That's about it. Men who are ostensibly picky about this shit either don't really give a shit if they like the girl enough, or they do care because they can have preferences because they're handsome. In short, the right guy either won't fucking care or like them how they are. I know that might sound cringy, but you can't really control it.

Also, for the love of God, don't get surgery. Men will notice and good men will find you vapid, used, or both.

No one dreads any type of nip. Same goes for you inverted roasties. The problem with preference is you imply the others are bad. 1 in 100 nerds would ever complain about your nipples if he did who gives a fuck. 99 other nerds will suck them.

I don't post nudes online, sorry. I'm glad you like them, though :)

Well said! Thank you! I don't find your comment creepy. And honestly I'm trying. I was so insecure about them in my late teens but it got better for a while and I've started accepting them a little bit. It's just that once in a while I read some of those mean comments and all the old feelings of inadequacy come rushing back.

I'm not comfortable posting my pictures online but I swear it's not bait. It's nice to know that there are some fans out there. It just seems like it's an unpopular opinion to like boobs like mine so I'm worried that I won't find someone who does. That's all.

Thank you! I don't think I could get surgery desu. There are more important things to spend money on.

>whenever the topic of boobs comes up online, I see guys rave on small perky boobs while calling big ones disgusting
0/10 totally unrealistic

No, people really do talk shit when comparing in contrasting when really they only have preferences.

Believe whatever you want. But just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. If you really need to see those comments for yourself, there's a post on Reddit's front page right now about whether guys like flat/small boobs or not and many of the comments are about how big boobs are a huge turn-off.

i guess everything can be fixed? and not everyone notices or cares about every single detail of yours. like i had gyno (man boobs) as a man and noticed this only because of Jow Forums. since then it was an absolute fatal flaw of my body that killed me despite no one ever having mentioned that irl on me lol. i worked hard to make the condition look better and now i feel good again. hopefully you can take this anecdote for your case.

I’ve been there sister, I started getting insecure about my boobs after seeing so many people talking shit about them. So you’re not alone, best thing you can do is accept yourself and like yourself and to hell with anyone who talks shit about your body. If he doesn’t like it, he can find the door because he isn’t worth your time. You’ll get a guy for who you are and they’ll love you as you are, don’t worry about that. Worry about loving yourself; that’s the hard part.

excuse me dear anoness what kind of tiddays do you have for the record?

Thank you so much! That's very sweet of you. It's nice to know I'm not alone. Limiting the time I spend on social media helps a bit so I'll try to do that more. It is hard, unfortunately, like you say. I hope we both learn to love each part of ourselves soon.

I think insecurity about tits is a common thing, I have fuck all titty and dont even have an under boob crease. Men like what they like, I havent really found my lack of titty a problem cause a tits a tit.
I'm 99% certain only neckbeards would go 'ew a slightly saggy titty, get it away from me', and theres a fetish for everything so just stay away from those who like washboards

L o l i A e s t h e t i c s

Size queens in women, size kings in men, never worth the time either way

Ironically I'm into ddlg rip I blame it on my lack of tits and being 5' nothin

Appropriate kink.

Where could I find a bigg tiddy gf who's insecure about her tiddies? That's so fucking cute.

What's wrong with size queens?

It doesn't feel good to be declined for something outside of your control.

Works for me man

I’m a tit expert. Just posted a pic with your nips censored out. Just want to see the shape of the tit. I will give you expert advice.

I shall peer review the critique.

I guess, I just always hear people talk shit about size queens and I largely agree, but then people also tell me I should go for size queens. It kinda messes with my head.

As long as you keep this in the bedroom. I used to be into ddlg, but this one girl I dated royally turned me off to it because she wanted to play out her ageplay fantasy in public. I wish I was fucking joking.

>2011+8
>not taking your lg shopping

You're right, because the one thing I want to do is have a girl in pajamas and binky walk through Publix, running up to you every time she saw chocolate and graham crackers.

We're not talking lolita, senpai. She was into "ABDL fashion" as well. It eventually got really fucking creepy.

I get I probably experienced the worst of the spectrum, but I just don't want it in my life. Feel free to call me Daddy, but everything else is hesitation from me these days.

Is acting out in public not misbehaving? Beat her.

This is why this shit is a trash fetish.

Attached: 1322531224133.png (481x500, 146K)

Is there some sort of linear relationship between dick size and boob size? How big does my pp have to be to get and H cup gf?

>Advice on how to start accepting my body
Lemme succ. You'll feel better, I promise.

Your tits sound gross as fuck op
But I bet you could find some dicklet beta to worship your nasty looking tits

>t. self hating dicklet
Unlike you and your tiny wiener, it takes a girl with substantial assets to give my 8 inch dick a titjob.

My gf just got sized as a 32H bra and my dick is about 5 inches on a good day. My relationship is definitely unique but if my experience says anything it's that there's no tit to cock ratio unless you're aiming for a slutty girl anyway.

Damn. I was hoping I had a shortcut there.

Can always count on bad reading comprehension and white knighting

Any guy who would be that disgusted by your boobs are probably too juvenile to waste your time and effort on

You know OP, it's really hard to even imagine them because you could very well be conflating your insecurities.

Just post pics. No one is going to dox you.

Help me help you.

Attached: 1546204742053.jpg (302x371, 72K)

I'm saying that only dicklets and brainlets refuse to acknowledge the fact that big tits are fantastic, you retard.

Attached: 2018-06-20 13.28.27.jpg (677x852, 310K)

Yikes. I'd dress 'cute' but not onesie pacifier baby shit. I prefer people not to know my kinks while I'm trying to buy my eggs and milk. Baby stuff is a bit far

It's funny that even on Jow Forums, you guys are the same, sad, desperate flunks that you are in real life, where it also doesn't work for you.

will exchange compliments for boobs

Trying to shame an anonymous Neet from 4chans.

You sure showed him a lesson, hotcake tits!

There's probably already more than one hentai about it.

I have never looked down on a girl for her tits being the way they are the same way I expect her not to judge my dick for how it is. Maybe it's a maturity thing but if a dude is only getting you in bed for the tits and doesn't already like you for who or what you are, then why let him see in the first place? If I had a connection with a girl with pepperoni nips (which I have) I would wolf those fuckers down and see your big nips as more room to play. As long as your tits don't seem deflated, there's a guy out there who would love them just the way they are.

Now post tits

>tfw no titcow gf

Attached: tiddy.jpg (1348x2048, 323K)

The guy who loves you will love them. Sorry but not everyone will like them but who cares? I do t like when women don’t get manicures so that’s my preference.

How THE FUCK do you end up in bed with a girl because you like her personality? I’ve never been turned on by a personality in my life.

Yet here you are looking for tit advice from these sad, desperate Jow Forums flunks. Is it really that hard to post a picture with your face cropped out and nipples censored? If yes, then don’t expect anyone to be able to get a precise imagination of what they look like. I personally get grossed out by saggy tits and your attitude seems just as gross. You’re obviously thirsty for attention and validation with this post.

... are saggy tits a genetic thing? I am 26, have yuge bobs (30FF) and they dont sag at all. Or is it because I don't wear bras the titty tissue, muscle ect is able to become firmer and hold shape better? I know a girl who is 18 with a c cup and her tits sag so badly but she wears bras to sleep and is almost never wiithout one on.

Yes, its genetics

There is actually research that supports the no bra life style improving breast firmness and shape. So I would say both, but leans a little more to the no bra as your breast muscles are forced to develop more and you are more aware of your posture.

lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health

My gf has huge boobs on a thin body. It's all fun and games until you realize basic bras that fit right start around $40 each, next to no sexy lingerie options exist offline and the online ones are even more expensive, swimsuits (especially bikinis) are a nightmare to fit, backless or off the shoulder shirts/dresses will always show bra straps, going braless is jiggly city and hurts if moving too much so it's not happening in public, a tank top gets stares from both men and women (women tend to stare longer), even though a small shirt should be the right size it becomes a crop top thanks to boobs so it's either a medium that hugs the tits inappropriately for most settings or a large that makes her look obese, and the constant stream of men and women hitting on her even if you're sitting together gets tiring for both of you.

Once you start looking for a relationship and your desires for a partner go beyond "hole for my pole" you'll learn the meat you're mindlessly thrusting into has a personality and that some personalities can make a woman with a 6/10 body more attractive to you than a 10/10 body. If you're only looking to blow a load then by all means keep banging those 10/10s but if you're wanting something that will last, personality takes priority. There's always going to be someone better looking so if that's what you're basing a relationship on you'll eventually find yourself in a cycle of moving on to someone hotter until you're at an age where you're out of options with nothing to show beyond an STD or 3.

Interesting find user. But it is worth mentioning younger women benefit more from it than older women whos bodies have adapted to them to the point of being dependant on them.

I dunno, most of that sounds totally worth it.

Yes, but if anything that makes bras look worse. If you wear a neckbrace for decades your neck will not be as strong without one on because it wasn't allowed to develop muscles. Same applies to bras. They are not only expensive, but counter productive.

#freethenips
I would fully support (heheheh) a no bra movement for the sake of more firm round titties.

>Once you start looking for a relationship and your desires for a partner go beyond "hole for my pole" you'll learn the meat you're mindlessly thrusting into has a personality and that some personalities can make a woman with a 6/10 body more attractive to you than a 10/10 body. If you're only looking to blow a load then by all means keep banging those 10/10s but if you're wanting something that will last, personality takes priority. There's always going to be someone better looking so if that's what you're basing a relationship on you'll eventually find yourself in a cycle of moving on to someone hotter until you're at an age where you're out of options with nothing to show beyond an STD or 3.

Out of options? A man is never out of options. I’ve never met a woman with an interesting personality, in fact their personalities have only become worse as I have got older. All neuroticisms come out. I don’t even know what to look for to be honest.

>Advice on how to start accepting my body or how to grow thicker skin please?
Stop being a fag. It's literally that simple.
You don't matter, and neither the opinions of people that do not like your tits.
Tits are good, you have them. If you don't like your body get in better shape to make up for other defects you have.

>If you really need to see those comments for yourself, there's a post on Reddit's front page right now about whether guys like flat/small boobs or not and many of the comments are about how big boobs are a huge turn-off.
>there's a post on Reddit's front page
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
Who gives a fuck about Reddit?

How old are you? It may not be too late to improve the shape of your bobs. Do you regularly wear bras?

OP here. I'm not the person you're replying to, dude. If I had wanted attention, don't you think that me posting a picture would have given me that easily? I don't want to post a picture because I'm not comfortable posting my pictures online. Plus I didn't post this so that people would tell me that my boobs look good. I know some people will like them, some people won't. I was asking for advice on how to accept something that I will probably never like and how to care less about the fact that many guys could be turned-off by them.

Some guys are turned off by things about you that you have never considered or even think look good. So what can you do. Just accept. I saw a guy in Vietnam covered head to toe with a skin condition that cause his skin to flake white, he was itching himself
begging while his skin was caked thick and dry. No one is ever going to French kiss him in his life. So just think about how lucky you are and that it’s not so bad.

I'm 22. I don't usually wear bras at home. There are conflicting studies about the effects of bras on sagginess so you really never know what you should do. I think that apart from exercising the chest muscles underneath, there isn't much to do unfortunately.

If you want something else to feel weird about. My girl saw her vagina from her phone's perspective and thinks its weird now.

>There are conflicting studies
List them. The one with the longer study period and sample size are the more reliable ones. There was one posted iit that had a 15 year study period and 300+ sample size that concluded bras don't improve anything and bralezs women have better shape and firmness.

The way muscle is grown is through destruction of older muscle tissues. The body sends out a hormone to repair and improve the damaged muscle resulting in growth.

>I don't usually wear bras at home
But that is one of your most relaxed states. When you are out and about you do a lot more activity. Let them bounce so your body knows to send cologne to your tits and encourage muscle growth even more. Gravity is not your enemy like most people believe. Its your friend.

are you lads trying to stretch out her tiddays to own the roastie?

No, there is a legit study on this. Women who are braless have their nipple position raise up over time. Sure, its not forever, the older you get the less your body will rapair itself, but when you are young its ideal to be braless.

There is a study posted ITT that supports the claim being braless means your bobs will be nicer in shape. Genetics are still at play, only so much can be done, but your body will repair damaged ligaments and muscle and improve them. Keeping your tits in a stationary position is like wearing a neck brace for decades. The neck muscles are not developed because they are never used regularly. Same applies to tits.

Its the only real advice to improving tits in the thread based off of science. The real troll is the bra industry making tits saggier so you spend more on overpriced wire and cotton.

It's actually very painful for someone with big boobs to do intense physical exercise without any support.

Thank you, everyone, for your help and advice. Much appreciated! :)

From what you've said I'd like your boobs. Areola size is meaningless to me, and unless you have one nipple pointing to the ceiling and the other to the floor with a cup or more size difference between your tits while they're sagging past your belly button, pretty much any guy worth fucking who gets to the topless stage with you will be thinking more about getting his dick touched than the physical description of your boobs. If he suddenly recoils when the bra comes off kick him out or go home- there's plenty of other guys who would be perfectly happy with you. And if your tits match the description above just own yourself. Someone out there will care more for you as a person than you as a pair of tits.
You're going through the female equivalent of a guy's "is my dick big/thick enough?" question when really the answer is you're looking good.

Good. When a guy works out there is pain as well. But it means your body is repairing and improving those areas exercised. The saying no pain no gain is actually scientifically accurate. You need rest days, but without the initial destruction of tissue your body has no reason to repair replace and improve muscle.

>After you workout, your body repairs or replaces damaged muscle fibers through a cellular process where it fuses muscle fibers together to form new muscle protein strands or myofibrils. These repaired myofibrils increase in thickness and number to create muscle hypertrophy (growth).1 Muscle growth occurs whenever the rate of muscle protein synthesis is greater than the rate of muscle protein breakdown. This adaption, however, does not happen while you actually lift the weights. Instead, it occurs while you rest.

WTF I HATE BRAS NOW?!

I have big boobs and never experienced this or back pain. I don't wear bras, anons are correct. Bras gimp your muscles. When you take it off, whoops, the muscles aren't developed enough to support them properly.

But breasts don't have muscles do they? Surely it's just the pectorals behind them?

They do underneath which is where the support comes from. Your back muscles are also important for support to a lesser degree.

The pain isn't in the muscles beneath the breast it's in the actual breast itself. An analogy to what you're saying would be to get your balls slapped and say "this pain equates to gains for my kegels".

adipose tissue is repaired/regenerated like any other cell. When damaged your body says "oh, let me make this better so we are more prepared for the next time this stress happens." Pectorals play a role in supporting the weight of the breasts. The older you get, the less effective your body becomes at healing itself.

Its not about making the breasts larger as much as it is making them more resistant to stress. I am not saying to grab and twist and pull the tits to an extreme degree, simply that bounce is not a bad thing. Breast being held in an unnatural stationary state is terrible for tissue development. I can certainly understand exteme exercise would hurt, but how many women are actually doing this regularly? Not many.

When people use words, stop imagining they are describing your attributes.

Key word: intense. Something most women aren't doing regularly. Their bodies are not made for this degree of stress like a mans would be. Not to mention that would be a very small portion of her life, so wearing a bra for those short bursts of intense exercise will not hinder tissue development like wearing one for 8+ hours would.

>My gf has huge boobs on a thin body. It's all fun and games until you realize basic bras that fit right start around $40 each, next to no sexy lingerie options exist offline and the online ones are even more expensive, swimsuits (especially bikinis) are a nightmare to fit, backless or off the shoulder shirts/dresses will always show bra straps, going braless is jiggly city and hurts if moving too much so it's not happening in public, a tank top gets stares from both men and women (women tend to stare longer), even though a small shirt should be the right size it becomes a crop top thanks to boobs so it's either a medium that hugs the tits inappropriately for most settings or a large that makes her look obese, and the constant stream of men and women hitting on her even if you're sitting together gets tiring for both of you.
Honestly sounds amazing.
>tfw no non-fat or uggo milk truck gf

Attached: gib.jpg (960x640, 55K)

Don't forget that big droopy boobs > small boobs for most men. You might get more attention on Jow Forums as a chestlet, but irl it's a different story.

mine are saggy with stretch marks and big areola and i think they’re ugly and have a huge complex about them but that didn’t stop the guy i’m seeing from kissing and sucking on them the other night. he didn’t seem to care or notice, and if he did, he didn’t say anything.

Attached: the girl next door.webm (272x480, 2.47M)

>body-shaming
trigged

tit arrangement for woman is like dick length for guys, might have a preference but we're always happy to see them.

true. especially if i had feelings for a girl or was in love with her before the bra came off, i’d probably be willing to overlook almost anything.

pajeet poster detected

whew lad you got me

Attached: 1528756388062.gif (379x440, 140K)

>many guys could be turned-off by them.
That is where you are wrong. I don't want to sound piglike. But I don't think that you know how wrong you are. People talk smack and the media sets the datum. That is not what is really real. All flowers are beautiful to look upon. Nobody ever hates or is turned off by any particular flower. Every time a man sees your boobs, he wants them in his mouth. I hope that's not too uncivilized to say. That is how it is. Any dude who saying otherwise is untruthful or gay.

My apologies

Girls, when you urinate and it is "dense", yellow pee, and you dont wipe with paper, or if you do it several times without washing yourself… how much time does it take to really smell? Because it seems women are really concerned about this.
Also, now in general for guys and girls in a relationship. Is farting ever ok indoors? I find it is not, but I guess it could also build comfort so to speak…
So those are the topics, pee and farts.

I'm glad you've found someone who accepts and loves you as you are.

Yeah, I guess. You're probably right about the fact that many guys would probably not care in the heat of the moment.

No problem. Thank you for apologizing.