How to improve myself?

I'm a 26 year old girl recently graduated with 8.98/10.00 as a medical doctor in 2017. I was always shy and quiet, always having few friends. Been 6 months without work, I've applied everywhere and I've see all my friends and people I've studied with happy in their works. I've been crying a lot since then feeling like bad. I wake up in the mornings and first thing I think about is unemployment, I've had nightmares. Dont want my parents to think I'm a failure.

Note: Getting a job in Ecuador is almost impossible unless you are a relative of someone that has a high position in there or a friend. I dont have any. Help me.

Attached: aid8041-v4-728px-Make-Friends-Step-2-Version-3.jpg (728x546, 59K)

You're asking like 3 different questions. What exactly do you want advice on you dumb roastie?

So, what do you want advice on? Like you said and as it is most places, nepotism nets the jobs. You can't improve yourself to any extent to really change that unless you suck dick at the interview.

You want to improve yourself. For what reason? What aspect of yourself? No one here can help you get better at applying to jobs. You have to have some luck with that; that's the shit truth.

Hello dear internet user, I'm having a anxiety attack rn so idk!!!

Isn't medicine supposed to be guaranteed employment?

So then I'm lost! I wont get any jobs!!!

Plenty of people at my job got degrees they ain't using. You can always apply entry level anywhere.

I thought so, I was clearly wrong

Stop phishing for attention thot.

Find a man and get married. Raise children so you're not alone in your old age when your partner dies. You're stressed out about employment but really women play a different game to men and don't have to worry about being the breadwinner. You sound like you're single, are you single or in a relationship?

I just wanna know if I'm wrong

I met a guy online lol but what if I dont want to just marry

For one, take a deep breath. You have friends in jobs, ask them how they got their jobs.
To get better with interviews, ask yourself in the mirror interview questions and answer with confidence. You worked hard, you know you’re good at it; show them that.
This happens to a lot of people. Find out how your friend should got in and if what you’re saying is true, they had an in and maybe you can use that too.

Lol bad idea. I recently told my family I don't wanna see them anymore.

The way you talk , is so retarded, it makes me wonder how you managed to pass doctor school.

No wonder nobody will hire you.

Get a job that's attainable in the meantime and keep trying to get the job you want in the meanwhile.

If Ecuador won't hire you, try somewhere else. You don't want to see your family anyway so leave. Come to the US and get paid way more for no reason.

This. Hell, I'd even help you come to the USA if you need a native in order to get here.

says the tripfag

Attached: 1517955770694.png (846x720, 330K)

Have you thought about moving to wherever will give you a job? Applying at places far away? Even other countries that will accept a degree from your country? Or a country that will at least allow you to go through a process to accept your degree?

If you have no friends you are pretty free to move where you like.

nice

hey i can finance you a brand new house for only 100 000 $ and get you a job that will earn you minimum 100k per year here in canada

my discord: comfycomfy

hola, tienes discord? hablemos pero en ingles porque se me esta olvidando el espanol

Try immigrating to the US or Canada. With a M.D. it should be pretty easy.
I assume your M.D. wouldn't let you be a doctor here, but you could probably find a decent job pretty easily using it as a credential.

lol cute