How to tell if your girlfriend is cheating?

She's always talking to someone on her phone, even when it's late at night, just her and I. She admittedly has "guy friends" from her teenage years and I'm certain that these guys are holding conversations with her. If I ask who she's talking to or what's going on she becomes irate and claims I am controlling, just like her ex. We've been together for six months. Should I abandon her before I waste more time, or am I just overthinking this?

Attached: 1546775895584.png (498x594, 122K)

If you can't trust someone then it is not worth being with them. Trust and communication is key.

Sounds like she's cheating, especially if you're still asking after being together for 6 months. You can never know with some women, only one girl I've ever dated came across as so trustworthy I could never see her as cheating, and she was a shy trad Catholic half-Latina. If your gf is white there's always a possibility but maybe I'm projecting.

>she becomes irate and claims I am controlling, just like her ex
That's an unhealthy dynamic even if you were the only other human being on the planet with her. I'm almost certain you could do better and 100% sure that you'd even be better off alone.

I know this... the trust is not there and communication is lacking but I think I'm in denial

She is white. Part of me really believes she'd never cheat but she is a serious flirt. She claims it's just her friendly personality and if people perceive that as flirting then it's not her fault. I believe she enjoys the attention, I've called her out on validation seeking before and it turned into an arguement...

Dread the fuck out of her so she's more worried about YOU cheating than her.
Yeah it's emotionally abusive. So is keeping gay friends around and trickle truthing the Eiffel tower you did with your guy friends to your SO three years into the relationship.

Play dirty or don't play at all and become a mgtow masturbator.

>Play dirty or don't play at all
This right here
Like it or not but relationships are all mind games when it comes to dealing with women.
In a perfect world we can pretend your gf loyal, but the moment you let your guard down, is when shit hits the fan.

The worst part about being cheated on is finding out the hard way. Is this girl worth that kind of pain.

Attached: 9AD62DA4-5099-42BF-B1EC-4547CF73F4C9.gif (320x256, 1.86M)

This gif lmao

I’d recommend dirching her man, it sounds like she is bidding somthing, especially how she brings up her ex like it’s somthing normal.

Alright so how do I dread her and play dirty? Any tips?

>She's always talking to someone on her phone, even when it's late at night, just her and I.

eye for an eye. Text your own friends. Late at night.

>admittedly has "guy friends" from her teenage years and I'm certain that these guys are holding conversations with her.

No shit. Talk to "woman friends" of your own.

>If I ask who she's talking to or what's going on she becomes irate and claims I am controlling, just like her ex. We've been together for six months.

So she was precheating on her ex, who called her out on her bullshit, and here she is doing the exact same thing.

Honestly dumping her would be the best solution but you know what? The cycle will just continue. Nothing changes.

Just cheat on her. Keep the realtionship spinning until you slip and she finds out (which should be never). You won't give a shit again

I just found out she has been talking to her ex. She says it's wrong of her to love me but still be hurt over loving him. I think she's trying to end it with me or take a "break". This is the longest relationship I've had, I have no idea how to handle this. My chest is pounding. No one in my social circle wants to hear about my problems... how do I handle this anons? You are all I have right now

feelings are messy as fuck and one doesn't have a proper perspective when having them. Having been there myself a few months back and from the outside looking in: fuck her and focus on yourself. This shit is out of your control now and to be blunt, will probably come to a dirty end. Accept that and accept the fact that your best option is to detach now, get over the bad feelings and focus completly on your self. You don't have kids with her so there is nothing tying you to that shitfest and you should be glad for that. She ain't shit, be levelheaded and leave nonchalantly when the time comes. Trust me you will be glad you did it that way in a few months.

Nobody is surprised

Yup, her doing that just shows she's looking for stuff elsewhere, it's just a matter of time when she finds someone and finds a way to leave you, by now she's made up her mind about that even if she doens't know consciously.

break up and find someone better. I know you have beatiful memories and all but they'll all become bitter if you go down this path

Lol you fucking white pussy keep your bitches in line. Ignore the losers on this board going "omg everything is so hard I'm powerless to make things happen." Dump the broad and get a new one, except this time stop being wilfully ignorant "omg she says shes texting someone every night, doesn't suck my dick, and ignores me would a whore take advantage of me? no way omgg."
Fucking christ.

Attached: 6umv130k27nx.jpg (419x610, 184K)

>How to tell if your girlfriend is cheating?

monogamy is extremely rare in nature and women never evolved loyalty as a survival mechanism. females depend on male resources so they don't like to put all of their eggs in one basket. all women will cheat on you.

Block her on everything. Never talk to her again.

Sounds too much like me a little less than a year ago. She texted and chatted with some "friends" and I was the dumb ass that trusted her and I simply thought I was overthinking because the relationship was fairly good. She cheated on me and left me for one of them shortly after. At least you've only been with yours for 6 months. I was with mine for a little over 3 years. Feels great

Attached: tumblr_nsyqzn975i1ur40zlo1_1280.jpg (720x756, 67K)

Well fuck it. Told her it's not going to work. She didn't seem too phased by it so obviously she's been fucking around on me. Thanks anons

>I've called her out on validation seeking before and it turned into an arguement...

>I impied my girlfriend is a Vain THOT and she got pissed.

Gee... I wonder why... FYI, that’s not a good way to go about trying to “help” other people become aware of their own behavior.

Anyway, 6 months is more than long enough for you to more or less have an idea of who you’re with. you already know this by your own admission, but you either trust her and feel like you guys can talk and be open with one another, or you don’t. End of story. If it’s the latter, get out and find someone with whom you can.

Leave her quickly before she wastes more of your time

He did already