How can I have my ass replace my cock as my main source of sexual pleasure?

How can I have my ass replace my cock as my main source of sexual pleasure?

Attached: 657.jpg (787x1112, 111K)

bump

Practice, is what I hear. Lots of practice. Probably why gay dudes are such sluts.

Why do you want it to? What’s wrong with the way it is?

Unless you pass for a girl, don’t worry about it

Gay guy who tried to do this reporting in.

Generally you have to do nofap and assplay when you're horny. I found that dildos felt and worked better for me than the aneros I had. Honestly doing that a few times I still haven't gone fully over. I realized that nofap along with not cumming was really wrecking my ability to focus and it made me just desperate to cum.

Now I just jerk off, but over the years I have learned to appreciate butt stuff more. When I bottomed after doing this stuff I found a lot more pleasure out of it. It's not sustainable in the long term though.

Have you always considered yourself gay? And if yes, did you have strong male figures and a healthy conservative environment? Thanks in advance

but why tho

B

I don't think going all the way with one or the other is necessary. I only play with my ass when I feel like have a more intense orgasm and don't have much to do for the rest of the day. Sometimes I just need a quick fap before I go out.

Fag here. I would say that it definitely takes practice for butt stuff to feel good. Dildos are cool and all but they don't feel like the real thing at all.

As far as wanting to cum from anal only. The only people I've found who are able to do that are old bottom fags who spend most of their time fucking their own ass alone. Or fags with small cocks.

I love but stuff too but I found you have to find the happy place between ignoring your dick and getting in on the fun.

Side note: if you're doing butt stuff with someone be sure the last one to cum.

Attached: 50d6379c0b208887601a4a8a9eb8daeec2d6ee81_hq.jpg (350x547, 32K)

Yes, ever since I was a kid/pre-teen I knew something was "off". Soon I understood that I was attracted to men and so on.

And yes actually, my father was a marine and my family is pretty standard.
Maybe that's why I have this huge military fetish...?

I'm

why do people LARP as other posters on Jow Forums it's so weird.

I'm , yeah I've always known I was gay.

>did you have strong male figures and a healthy conservative environment?

this is vague as hell but yeah my dad was in the picture and I grew up in a republican roman catholic household. made me suicidal when I realized I was gay, but getting through that made me much stronger of a person and I think about it to this day.

This has nothing to do with anal though.

Just roll over.

Use a ton of lube, you literally can't use too much, there's a specific spot you need to reach, maybe experiment with chasity cages? Also maybe ask a friend to help train your ass

honestly I think some people are more wired to like buttstuff. Even if I do nofap and only think about women I still get an urge to fuck my bum.

Gays have to use roofies and a lot of lube to "enjoy" anal sex.

>I realized that nofap along with not cumming was really wrecking my ability to focus and it made me just desperate to cum.

I learned this too and still fuck around. at least today i jerked off twice to clear myself. But now
I'm not fapping again and I wanna do butt play. I also want to give it up cause of the long term goals in life.

You still have to take breaks. I get sore if I go at it longer than an hour a day.

>As far as wanting to cum from anal only. The only people I've found who are able to do that are old bottom fags who spend most of their time fucking their own ass alone. Or fags with small cocks.
no one will ever love me and I think I have a small cock anyway. So I'm pretty much in the clear here.

Attached: gucci.jpg (838x630, 69K)

b

Try out different toys.
Some toys will get you off better than others.
Also different techniques.
But some people just can't get off through the prostate

>roofies
You're thinking of poppers and you're still wrong.

q

g spot orgasms are stronger and go over your entire body. if you've never had one, it might sway ya.

gay