Stretch marks?

My gf has pretty much the same body as the girl in the picture, and the stretch marks look the same. Is this a common thing?

I think it’s unattractive. Though I feel bad for saying that because she is a high quality girl. I try my best to overlook the marks. But sometimes when we have sex I catch myself staring at them and I start to lose my boner

Attached: F7B407B9-F896-4797-8D65-4B33C114F399.jpg (736x624, 41K)

Kind of, yes. Pretty normal especially if puberty was really quick for her.
Also bodies are weird, you won't find girls who look perfect without a weird mole, a stretch mark, a scar or something unattractive to them.

I have stretch marks but I'm a guy

Well yeah I know people aren’t perfect. the stretch marks just catch my attention though. They are on her butt and she has some around her tits. I don’t know why she has them though. She was never fat. It’s the only thing that bothers me when it comes to sex. Her face is flawless. but the stretch marks steal my attention during sex and take me out of the mood. But you said this is common? how many girls do you think have this?
Where?

The sides of my ass cheeks like the OP pic

Why do you have them?

literally 99% of women have stretch marks somewhere on their body, including skinny and fit ones. just get over it.

wait really?

Ok that brings another question then. Why do you never see that on girls who post Instagram bikini pictures?

I don't know. I got them as a teenager, my mum has them too. Apparently it happens because of fast growth and the skin not being able to keep up. We're both thin for the record.

Its common and at the start of relationship i did too found them a bit ugly, but you get use to them. After all its her body and there are much worse things other girls have that are really disgusting. Stretchmarks are not even that bad.

>I don’t know why she has them though. She was never fat.

Jesus christ you’re retarded. I really hope you’re underage or that this is bait bc it’s fucking sad if it isn’t. You really think only fat and obese people get stretch marks? All it takes is a growth spurt. Some of the skinniest people I know have them from suddenly growing taller, girls get them when they suddenly develop boobs or hips, etc. during puberty. It’s normal, and adult men who have been with multiple women don’t care about stretch marks because we eventually realize that all girls have them. Magazines and shit are all photoshopped.

Why would girls post part of them that look bad? Also there are many filters that hides them.

Interesting
What are some examples of bad things?

Holy fuck, are you retarded? You think them insta thot’s are just rolling out an undoctored photo? Leave your room.

I’m 28. How am I suppose to know this shit? She’s my first gf. I’ve never looked at other people’s bodies before
That makes sense

>Why do you never see that on girls who post Instagram bikini pictures?

I’m a photographer. My best friend is an instagram model. She has stretch marks but they don’t really show up in photos, especially with good lighting. Anything that does show up we can very easily edit out. Majority of girls on instagram edit and photoshop their pictures. Things have always been like that. Playboy models used to have their boobs taped up and loose skin was made to look tighter using electrical tape, then the tape was airbrushed out, along with all stretch marks, pores, scars, etc. Stop having unrealistic expectations because of models. Nobody really looks like that.

Some girl periods are so bad that litteral flesh comes out of their vaginas. Some girl hormonal sensors are so powerful that their nipples hurt all day long every fucking day. Some girl legs are crooked so badly that they look broken (due to not sporting and wide hips). Some girls have Ultra hair sensors which makes them grow hair everywhere really fast beard inclouded. Most girl have sensitive skin which means that cosmetics make their face full with pimpels and acne. Then they use the cosmetic to hide it and it makes the situation even worse. Some girls havve such a she hips that when they walk it looks like they want to pee al lthe time. Damn there are soo many exampls.

All in al be happy that its her "major" con. Majority of girls have stretch marks and if hers looks like the ones in pic then she got it easy. I know i grow up with 4 sisters. I have seen things most guys never find out about woman and their bodies.

I knew “real” models in magazines would have their photos edited. I had know idea that these insta models did that. Btw, is your friend really dull and superficial? There is a girl at my gym who’s an insta model, and she seems retarded.
Wew. Crazy. I’m glad my gf doesn’t wear any cosmetics. Her face is flawless so she doesn’t wear make up or lipstick

Judging from how clueless and retarded you seem to be about women I’m betting she might wear makeup and you just don’t realize it. Do you live together? Have you seen her wash her face or fresh out of the shower?

I may not have much experience with women other than her. But it’s obvious she doesn’t wear make up.

this lmao. i still remember all the guys who thought meghan markle wasn’t wearing any makeup on her wedding day. pathetic.

Attached: 2E2B66A2-E949-477D-BABA-75A11185D874.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

She clearly is, and she has lipstick on too.

My girlfriend doesn’t.

a lot of makeup is designed to not be obvious, there are even tinted moisturizers and shit that look almost identical to skin even up close. not every girl who wears it cakes on full coverage foundation with contour/highlight.

well my gf doesn’t. She looks exactly the same in the shower as when she’s out of the shower. We shower together. I’m not that stupid

sorry bro but unless you live with her or have spent multiple days in a row with her there is no way that you know that for sure no matter how “obvious” you think it is.

Attached: 9341ECE5-47D2-482B-9A04-BB226536274A.jpg (1600x1006, 221K)

retard. She doesn’t even own any make up or lipstick

Terrible bait thread, or I feel really bad for you op. Every woman on earth has stretch marks somewhere, whats special about you that you think you deserve an airbrushed thot?

>But you said this is common? how many girls do you think have this?
All of them? At least on their tits, every girl who has big tits has some stretchmarks on the side of them. On the ass too if they got a nice ass.
It's pretty normal if puberty hits you fast and hard, you just grow tits and ass in 6 months and it stretches your skin.
I went from being a little girl to having D cups in like a year, I have stretchmarks all over my tits.

I don't even get why people have a problem with stretch marks that aren't from getting fat. They're just a normal part of the texture of a nice booty or titty.

Idk thats pretty gross

I oddly find stretch marks attractive. Used up skanks are a turn-on to me.

>just a sign of growing quickly during puberty
>used up
What?
You don't get stretch marks from sex.

I have a couple of stretch marks from where I gained a lot of muscle after I started lifting - particularly near my armpit where my shoulders, chest, and arms meet

>shit aint even a big deal, man.

spitting out a dozen bastard babies will though. One of my earliest sexual memories is some chick with 5 kids shoving her chewed up and stretched titties in my face asking if I liked them!

I didn’t say that’s what I thought. I didn’t know if others had it or not

Yes. Lot's of girls have stretch marks

>find a great, attractive girl
>ruin the relationship for yourself because she has a few extremely common pink marks on her skin
This post is proof that human beings weren't meant to be happy.