How do i get a woman to ask me out? im male

How do i get a woman to ask me out? im male

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (1097x618, 100K)

>be attractive
>be *very* lucky

Won't happen unless you're exceptionally attractive and even then it might not happen because you're too 'intimidating'.

it goes the other way around you silly

This. Too afraid to approach guys that I think are attractive. I think I tried to friend one on Snapchat and he didn’t accept it, and that’s the last time I made any effort to pursue a guy.

Most women aren’t THAT shy but they definitely expect you to make the first move.

You don’t. Even if they ask you out, it will nearly never be in a direct manner.

I’ve actually had a decent amount of girls “chase” me over the years, sometimes literally dropping themselves in to my lap or even trying to pull me in to their beds... but the amount of times a girl has actually *explicitly* asked* me out? Maybe twice? Both online. Never in real life.

I first approached and then asked out a guy because I was so attracted to him I couldn't get him out of my head I had to make the first move

I mean he first stared at me a lot to get my attention but from then on I did most of the work

As a girl who has pursued guys, it never works out for me; most guys get intimidated when a girl takes the reigns. And I prefer chubby, nerdy guys while being of average weight and being physically active myself. Most guys don’t want girls to be “dominant” and pursue them in my experience. I’m probably average looking so I don’t think I repulsed them or anything. But that’s why I stopped; guys in my experience don’t want to be chased and their lack of interest in pursuit means they aren’t into you anyway.

be a massive chad, otherwise no woman will ever approach you. they do expect you to dance for their boring selves tho, have fun

I asked my boyfriend out.
He is exactly my type physically, everything he does is to die for, and he's really funny and smart.
I never asked anyone else out really, no one else was worth it.

some girl asked me to go on a date when we were in high school and I said no
btfo'd that THOT

based and redpilled

How many trials did you do? I've cold approached 3 (manlets) and gotten rejected by the forst right away, then for the second after our date. The third was recent (yesterday) but his response was very unclear. I'm also very average looking but my personality is a bit awkward and disjointed.
Overall I'm shooting for 50 before I give up.

Hey op, what would you want a girl to say to you if she cold approached?

Not op, but not a sperg either.
It depends on the context. In general, "You're cute, here's my number." Is about as clear as you can get, but I'd probably think I was getting pranked or she was just doing it as a dare.

>women expect men to make the first move
>women are also saying men shouldn't approach women, or it's rape accusations galore
Well, which is it? I'd rather fap to my anime girls desu.

It's rare unless you're uber chad. Probably won't happen even if you're 8.5/10.

Its okay if chad does it. If he doesn't make $6k, has a 6 inch penis, and isn't 6'4 he's basically Harvey Weinstein or Dan Schneider.

Im assuming that its rare as fuck, only been asked out three times in my life, 1/3 was a gay dude.

Attached: 1540351165374.gif (336x335, 2.56M)

i'm too shy to approach girls. the only numbers i ever got was when they offered it to me. im a manlet @ 5'7", i still look like im in hs at the age of 30, im not Jow Forums but not fat either, and i live with my parents.

dont believe it when ppl say you need to be rich, tall, dark, and handsome. those are just incels talking. you do have to be a little lucky but its mostly how you carry yourself.

be outwardly submissive
hang out with alpha women

>be attractive
>don't be desperate
>be ambitious
>be a good person

had women left and right asking me out. said no to all of them because women get in my way of my success.