The love of my life wasn't a virgin when we met and I want to fucking die. I don't know what to do

The love of my life wasn't a virgin when we met and I want to fucking die. I don't know what to do

Attached: 1547775313553.png (625x1215, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loc.gov/pictures/resource/cph.3b48906/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh great it's this thread again

>The love of my life
>she’s not what I want her to be so I want to fucking die

Uhhh....

That’s...not how that works.

Hey OP, did you buy your girl in a thrift shop? No? Then fuck off.

You don't own a woman like a mattress or a laptop.

No wonder it takes men like you so fucking long to get laid. Like, you love hating us "Tinder Chad's" out here trying to find people by no being pathetic fucks and not caring about rejection and knowing what space is. Like, I get laid anywhere from 1 to 3 times a week, and you're over here crying your girl fucked by someone like me when in reality, I used to be like you until I saw women as people.

seriously fuck off with these threads

Attached: 1541762682440.jpg (800x450, 88K)

Mine was raped, get over it you retarded faggot. Stop being so insecure. Unless they're a whore that slept with more than 1 ex, there's no need to be so insecure. Just make sure they checked for stds.

hahah so shes a whore if she slept with 2 exes? and you dare to talk about insecurity

God damn it op, the past is the past stuff happens and we all know that even the love of your life isn't perfect, there are some things that you just need to get over

>girl not virgin
>she used up
Only a child cares about this, a pussy is a pussy, it’s the girl that matters.

Unless the chick has a train of guys inside her then avoid

Women in the 1950s didn't sleep around, they looked down upon those who did. It shows a woman has no self control and is brainless if she sleeps around. I'm a female myself and know the more people you bang, the more redflaggy you are. You're either an insecure bitch woman who's vagina is used up by strangers trying to defend yourself, or you're a cuck dating a prostitute.

1. Women in the 50s married at 20, they didn't have much time to fuck around
2. Women in the 50s still did fuck before getting married, they just didn't talk about it much.

My grandma got married in 1958, she used to fuck my grandpa before they got married. In very lewd ways that kind of traumatised me when she got drunk and told me, at my 21st birthday.
My other grandma got married in 1954, she got married because she was pregnant.

>1950s
Isn’t that the most repressed era of US history?

>believing the idealised, Happy Days version of the 1950s is the real one
lol

I'm not an ameritard, retards.

No matter where you're from, there's no point in history and no place in the world where people thought "Oh, I'll just abstain for sex till I'm 27 because people will think less of me".

Then you're even more wrong, because every Commonwealth country was a whorehouse and has been for at least two centuries, and sexual hang-ups (especially during that time period) are almost solely a European thing. Hell, even the middle-east in the 50s was a liberal hotbed of casual sex.

Did you live in the 1950s? No? Then you don't know jack shit about how it was back then.

>OP's gf wasn't a virgin they met
>OP was

Attached: 1535646104155.png (1000x1000, 515K)

Ignoring the op and just looking at the comic, I don't get the logic really.
If a girl was selling me a laptop and was like "heads up, I've rubbed my vagina all over it." I'd be pretty grossed out and not buy it, yet I'd perfectly happy to stick my dick in her. It just doesn't translate.

You're expecting logic from an incel. OP is one. They all have a sub 80 IQ.

OP listen to your heart.

You are valid to feel this way, because it's a very big deal. It shows that her loyalty to you (or her husband) only starts when she met you, not before. If a girl really cares about marriage, then she'll start caring BEFORE it happens.

The first person a woman has sex with is a very big deal because, statistically, the difference between 0 and 1 sexual partners constitutes a massive drop for marital problems, cheating, happiness, health, and other factors.

There's also the fact that women can only love the first man who has sex with them.

Plus, consider the length of your life. Visualize it. Let's say you live 100 years (which is very possible given current trends).

Every centimeter on a meter-stick equates to one year of your life. Where are you now? 18-25 years old maybe? Then find the 18th-25th centimeter. Look at how much life is left.... it's incredible!
You will spend THAT MUCH TIME with this woman. And every single second of it, there will be a guy out there, who can honestly say, with a sly smirk and a grin, that he fucked your wife. He fucked her, she loved it, and he did it when she was younger and more beautiful. Forever, her virginity will belong to him and not you. No matter how much time you spend together, nothing can ever change that fact.

There's also the element of how easily she threw away her virginity. Was it casual sex, or a relationship?
Either way... "that's it"
"That's it"... that's all it takes for her to throw away the most precious thing she'll ever have, that she can give to another person.

So think about it. If "that's it" and that's all it took to lose her virginity.... then what will it take for her to throw away other things that are important to her?

It's very hard, actually emotionally impossible to marry a non-virgin, because you have to fog yourself in so many layers of denial to make it happen.

It doesn't go away. Never will. If you marry her, it will be an altruistic act.

Attached: 1543200835091.jpg (611x800, 98K)

OP PUNCH HER IN THE FACE! IT'S AN OK THING TO DO BECAUSE YOUR MOM ABUSED YOU SO YOU'RE JUST A VICTIM AND CAN'T BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS!

>the most precious thing she'll ever have, that she can give to another person.
Peanut, what in God's name is wrong with you? I get that you have mommy issues and all that, but this is just pure autism.

>basing his long inane rant on a debunked meme graph made by a religious political group 30 years ago
Every time one of you incels show up you demonstrate how mindbogglingly stupid you are.

I don't even know where to start adressing all the shit you said, but, hey, I'll give it a try.

>inb4 roastie
I lost my virginity to my husband.

> It shows that her loyalty to you (or her husband) only starts when she met you, not before.
Which is normal, you can't be loyal to someone you haven't met yet.

> the difference between 0 and 1 sexual partners constitutes a massive drop
Because most people who stay virgin at marriage are highly religious, and people who are highly religious are less likely to divorce, cheat or be depressed (since they have a community to rely on).
It's really not about the virginity itself, as shown by the fact that when more people were virgin till marriage the trend wasn't as strong.
The study that is mostly cited says it itself.

>There's also the fact that women can only love the first man who has sex with them.
Absolutely false.

>No matter how much time you spend together, nothing can ever change that fact.
And why would it matter? Why would any person who isn't 12 care about it that much? It's such a terrible offense to know that before your wife was your wife, she had a life, loved someone else, had sex with them?

>Was it casual sex, or a relationship?
This is a reasonable concern, I think. The only one you really expressed this far.
But to say virginity is more valuable than loyalty, or having a child for you, or to take care of you when you're in need as you said one line later is retarded.
I hope my husband appreciates that I supported him emotionally and financially when he needed it, that I cleaned vomit for his face every day for months when he was sick, that I had his children, that I never thought of leaving him more than he appreciates that he got to break my hymen.

>It's very hard, actually emotionally impossible to marry a non-virgin, because you have to fog yourself in so many layers of denial to make it happen.
No, you don't.

who cares

Ok.

Please name one thing more precious that a woman can give to another person.

>you can't be loyal to someone you haven't met yet.
Yeah you can. If I want to work for a certain company, or have a certain dream, or any plan for the future, you start preparing yourself NOW and not the day you knock on the door for the opportunity.

If you're a woman and you know you'd like to get married one day, then you know you'll have a husband, and you know he'll be the most important and amazing person in your entire life. From there, you prepare for the day you meet him, even long before.

It's kind of weird actually to NOT do this. To like.... idk... start being "loyal" to him the moment he proposes or something. Like literally just think about it.

>most people who stay virgin at marriage are highly religious
No it's biological in our DNA. Human girls are prepared to survive both r and K reproduction strategies. The K is embedded in us from surviving a hyper-resource-scarce ice age for 40,000 years and it lives in us today.

>And why would it matter?
It's an evolutionary fear embedded into all men.

Example, 10% of all children in the USA are not fathered by the man who they this is their father. This is because women cheat.

The evolutionary result is, men who don't fear this genetically die, men who do fear it genetically survive.

Same reason we fear death. Don't believe me? Try to kill yourself. Just try. It's REALLY HARD. It's because humans who didn't fear death... died. And those who did fear it... lived. You carry the surviving genes.

As men carry the surviving genes about women's sexual loyalty.

>This is a reasonable concern, I think.
That was probably the least-important thing I mentioned in my entire post.

This is important to you, because you're a women. You're more emotional and relationship-focused. Men are different. We're sex and genetics-focused. My post talks to a man, not a woman.

How will a woman know he is "the one"? You teenager virgins think your Disney movie mentality applies to the adult world.

>How will a woman know he is "the one"?
You mean know for certain?

At marriage.

No. Divorces happen.

>Yeah you can.
No, you can't. In your scenario, you're loyal to an idea of husband, to a concept, to a role, and not to a person.
I never cared about "being a wife" for the sake of it, I met a man who is the end of the world and I want to die by his side. I don't think marriage should be your dream job, it should be a choice you make with your dream person.
What kind of worth does it have to not be loyal to someone, but just to the fact that "one day I'd like to get married"? I'd much rather be with a person who is loyal to me to death, than to someone who just cares about having someone to fulfil a specific role in their life and has me as a role keeper, a bare character in a life they planned out.
Plus your idea is that you're loyal to your husband when he's your husband, so you don't need to have any loyalty when you start dating. I find this much more worthless then being loyal to a person when you meet them, because you think they're the best person you've ever met.

>No it's biological in our DNA.
It literally isn't. There's no proof of it, either genetic, biological, sociological or psychological.

>10% of all children in the USA are not fathered by the man who they this is their father. This is because women cheat.
This is false. Around 1% of men raise a kid who isn't theirs unknowingly, and yeah, that's because some women cheat.
Saying that step fathers exist because women cheat is silly.

>Hurr durr women emotional men logical
Sure thing, user. Sure thing. Nothing screams being logical more than your last few posts, filled with lies and insecurities.

>Please name one thing more precious that a woman can give to another person.
A child.

Just stay with her until you can move on. Honestly, it's just not worth it.

I know its difficult to find a decent girl but they are out there, you may just have to go for younger girls.

Main thing is - dont listen to women's advice. They are horrifically insecure about virginity and age and have no empathy for your position.

Then your worldview consists of cynicism and despair. You literally cannot be helped. good luck to you.

>No, you can't. In your scenario, you're loyal to an idea of husband, to a concept, to a role, and not to a person.
Yes, the role (or label) of husband and wife is an abstract idea. You can't touch, feel, or hold a husband. You can only do that to the man who IS your husband.

Your loyalty should, indeed, be to this abstract ideal. Because ideals are above humanity.

For instance. Just a rough, random example... you start a hotel. You have an idea of what how a hotel should work, you put it in action and start the business. But it's never finished, it's never perfect. You can always make the rooms cleaner, the advertising better, the guests happier, open more locations, etc. There's an unlimited ways of improving it.

That's because the ideal of something is essentially perfect, and the reality that nests in the idea is something that works to it.

It's better to love your husband and not your man, because men are not perfect. It gives the man something to work for. You love him BECAUSE HE IS YOUR HUSBAND, not because he is a man. That is how it works and how it should be.

And it's by this grace, that allows us humans to work on, and be loyal to, opportunities that haven't even happened yet.

I'm studying a certain skill right now for a job I don't even have yet. I don't know who will hire me, my coworkers, workload or anything. But I know I will have this JOB. And it's to the JOB that I'm loyal to.

Another off example, but hopefully you understand now.

A woman can have (about) 12 kids in her life. A child is at least 1/12th as precious as her virginity.

Like, she can give away 12 kids to 12 men. But can't give her virginity away to 12 men.

Here's a little though experiment to all the guys in this thread:
If you want to marry a girl and shes upset about you desiring her virginity, ask her why she doesn't want a second-hand wedding ring.

>virginity is more important than parenthood
Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Allow me to solve you dillema with SCIENCE

In 7 years every single cell in her body wouldve changed, ship of Theseus style
After that any trace of that guy in her body would be gone and she'd essentially be the food that you fed her for the last 7 years
So serve her plenty of cumshots

Attached: 1.png (604x370, 206K)

Didn't say important.

I said precious.

>Women in the 1950s didn't sleep around

There was a rampant epidemic of syphilis in the 50s.

Even if that's true, you just have to backup until before WWII and society was drastically different.

Femanon is right, you can't deny it, just fact.

It's amazing how all these fellas who talk about how virginity is special and magical and giving one's virginity away is the best thing in life have OBVIOUSLY never had sex, especially not with a virgin.

Having sex with a virgin fuckin sucks man, what the fuck are these people talking about. I'm not saying you should ride the town bicycle either but a girl with at least the bare minimum of sexual AND romantic experience is the best. Two or Three previous partners is the golidlocks zone.

Attached: 1505599345563.jpg (600x600, 34K)

>It's better to love your husband and not your man, because men are not perfect.
And what's the worthiness of this love? It's not love for you, it's love for a role. It's not special, it isn't even about you.
I love my husband for who he is. I love his flaws, I love all the things I find annoying, I know all his weaknesses and love them all. I don't need him to be perfect, I don't him to be different, I need him to be him. I don't need him to be perfect to be worthy of my undying, unconditional love.
I am loyal to him, because of who he is.
If you only love someone because he fits into a box, that everyone can fit in, it's a kind of shallow love that you have for them.

It's the difference that runs between the love for a child and the love for your husband. I love my children because they're my children, no matter how they turned out, I'd still love them.
I love my husband because of who he is, I couldn't love anyone else.
You kind of love is a love for literally everyone to take, it's a first come first served kind of thing. It has nothing special. I would never feel loved by a man who only loves me because I hanged around long enough that he proposed.
You don't understand what romantic love means, at all.

I just noticed this post.

Actually yes, that is exactly how it works.

Adult love is all about what you can offer and receive from the other person. It is not unconditional and should not be.

Only mother-to-child love is unconditional, or at least should be. This is because kids and babies cannot offer anything.

Regardless, your are mor concerned about the superficialities of marriage than the actual purpose. You'd probably pass up a nonvirgin who'd make a good mother in favor of a virgin who wouldn't simply because your own ego and insecurity is more important to you than raising your children. You will not be a good father.

>Adult love is all about what you can offer and receive from the other person
No, it isn't.
If that was the case, for example, you'd stop loving someone if they got sick and couldn't do things for you anymore. Even with your fucked up idea of love, marriage is in sickness and health.
Do you divorce the second your husband gets disabled and can't provide for you anymore?

>tripfag being wrong and annoying

hey what else is knew

pic related, state media from the 1930s

loc.gov/pictures/resource/cph.3b48906/

Attached: Syphilis-Strikes-Poster.jpg (504x640, 53K)

>the difference between 0 and 1 sexual partners constitutes a massive drop for marital problems, cheating, happiness, health, and other factors
What about a woman who gives her virginity to her husband but then he dies? Is she okay to marry or is she just another cheating whore

I too want my wife to be trained how to fuck by other men. I want her to be ducking my dick and I look into her eyes and say "wow, I bet Kevin taught you that thing with your tongue and Dave taught you the hand motion".

It's not like you are literally with this person for the rest of each others lives and can learn and grow together.

No. That's dumb.

>trained how to fuck by other men

Women are not babies or dogs, they're not trained by their partners. Sexuality is something that you discover yourself.

Obviously, the virgin-fetishist is also a misogynist. More at 11.

>It's not special, it isn't even about you.
I don't understand your line of thinking.

It is special. In our society, by our ideal, only one man may be your husband. That is by definition special.

>If you only love someone because he fits into a box, that everyone can fit in
Can everyone fit into your box of "husband"?

Because not everyone can fit into my box of "wife". You see. Maybe only less than 5% of all (white) women can.

If it was any random woman, then the idea wouldn't be called a "wife" it would be called a "woman".

The fact you say "husband" and not "a man" means it has certain value to it. Certain values that "a man" is not able to provide, only one special guy.

You actually agree with me here, I just don't know how to make you understand it. I think you're struggling with the concept of abstract thinking. You're too tethered in the real world, wherein I'm talking about ideas right now.

No, you made a bunch of assumptions here.
I personally will not marry a virgin because I've slept with so many women. This is because I think children are more important than virginity. Or survival, technically, is more important. Like survival of our race.

What I said earlier was a fact, which you seem to struggle with.
I said a woman's virginity is the most precious thing she'll ever have, that she can give away to another person.

Like it's just a fact. Don't overthink it.
But if you can think of something more precious than that, that can be given away, then please tell me I'm actually very interested.

>marriage is in sickness and health
Yeah and marriage is not love.
Calm down and think about what I said a bit.

If a person has a lot to offer, you love them. You'll stick around with them through happy and sad, because you are human and can perceive the future. If you only lived in the moment (no past/future) then of course you would leave them. Perception and memory are the elements that allow us to bond.

Sounds like you never received that motherly love and that's why you are an angry, bitter incel lashing out at the world.

You didnt discover shit. You lied there like a fish until guy #15 told you to move your hips more.

Keep your bitter roast beef flaps away from me.

Either fuck the whore out of her
or dump her
there is no other choice
fuck off with these threads
all women are whores anyways
ahem *clink clink*
fuck wahmyn
fuxk niggers
fuck kikes
fuck jannies

No that's not how any of this works the people around you are just utter shit

Why does it matter?

She is a ROASTIE who has been corrupted by CULTURAL MARXISM a GOOD wife will crawl into her husband's casket to keep HIM company and love him until the end of her life as well

>ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEE

I'm not even a woman, nothing I said ever even implied or hinted that I was a woman. Jesus christ you lot are unable to have a conversation for more than three posts before reverting back to the mental state of toddlers.

B A S E D

10% Represents the lowest of the underclass. I'm not sure if you realize just how unintelligent and poor the lowest 10% of society is.

of course.

That's a question of morality of course, and what you define as a marriage. But for me, that is perfectly fine.

I'm not him, but it's pretty obvious what he meant. He was using spicy language to get his point across, but he was still telling the truth.

I'm not an incel but no I was never loved by my mother, and she abused me my entire childhood.

Overflowing with sóy.

Some people just don't like second hand things. Why get so bitter about it?

I would say your low intelligence and bitterness mean you cannot he helped, but since you are only 16, you might still grow up one day.

>waaah don't call me an incel despite basing my entire life around incel teachings
You incels are all such liars.

>hey guys, look at me! It's me, peanut butter tripfag! Oh boy, I better I reply to as many peope as possible including posts that aren't even directed towards me!
>Are you all paying attention to me yet?

>Then later I'll complain when people give me negative attention!

Attached: 1480702845363.jpg (645x773, 56K)

>Maybe only less than 5% of all (white) women can.
You know how many people could be my husband? One, my husband. He's the only person I ever had any desire to marry, the only person I've ever had this kind of loyalty for, the only person I've ever loved.
It isn't special for you, it's one out of the 5% of white women that are out there who fits your bill. You could love one or the other, you just will marry one and be fine with it because she was the first one to come around.
How is this special? How does this love mean anything for her, when you don't love her?

>Certain values that "a man" is not able to provide, only one special guy.
You can't say this and then say that 5% of white women could do it for you. It's not one special woman, it's one random women out of a pool of women who fit your bill.

>You're too tethered in the real world, wherein I'm talking about ideas right now.
I understand what you say, I just find it worthless. I don't want to be loved and have someone devoted to me because
>You fit these qualities I was seeking
>You were around
Is not something I'm striving for and most people aren't.

I don't agree with you. I value loyalty to my husband, not because he's my husband, but because of the person he is. I was loyal to him when he was my boyfriend, and even when he was an internet friend I chatted with I couldn't talk to any other man because he was the only one to me.
I didn't become loyal to him when he asked me to marry him.

"10%" can also represent the top 10% of the wealthy elite in America, dipshit. It can mean anything. You literally don't know how statistics or even how basic numbers work if you assume it's the bottom 10% for no reason at all other than it fits your narrative.

Well I'm not bitter nor angry. If you have a counter-argument to anything I said, I'm 100% open to hearing it.

and no lol I'm not an incel. I'm almost "oldfag" territory and gotten laid for 10 years.

dude fuck off
it's guys like YOU who are slowly turning me into a celebrity
I don't even want this attention.

>OH BOY I DON'T WANT ANY ATTENTION, HAVING ANY EYES ON ME IS CERTAINLY THE LAST THING I WANT, NO ATTENTION FOR ME NO THANK YOU

>WELL TIME TO LOG ONTO Jow Forums WITH MY TRIPCODE AND REPLY TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE, I'M SURE THAT WON'T GET ME ANY ATTENTION AT ALL!

Every little girl wants to find her prince charming to sweep her off her feet and be her one and only love. They expect the best but many of them fail, things break down and it fails. These girls are forever used goods from this point on as they will jump from relationship to relationship and proclaim how happy they are. They're not. So they have to delude themselves into thinking their lifestyle is best; they become the crabs in the bucket pulling all others down with them all because of their own failed romance.

Just look at the bitterness and vitriol that comes from these elderly women in this thread directed at those who just have the desire to date a girl they dont approve of. This is the attitude of all these used-goods women and it's so sad.

Attached: 90821390312.jpg (1400x1000, 183K)

I'm 29. I married the man I lost my virginity to. I am extremely happy.
I still think that if you think the main thing a woman has to offer you is an intact hymen, you're a fucking idiot.

You're a liar and an old hag. All you do is spew bitterness to try and drag those around you trying to succeed down to your level.

Old hag, maybe. I'm not even 30 yet but maybe if you're 15, sure.
Liar, no. I'm very happy, very married , very in love.

I really think you and I are in agreement. Just we don't know how to talk to each other effectively.

I'm actually here to help people and provide value to the world.

>I really think you and I are in agreement.
No, we're not.
You value loyalty to a role, I value loyalty to a person.
I don't think loyalty to a role is ever valuable because it's not special.

I'm not retarded, I know when I disagree with someone, I do disagree with you.

You're so pathetic you have to roleplay your fantasy romance online but it's perfectly understandable because like I said, every little girl desires that perfect first love that lasts forever.

He's not my first love, I dated a guy for a year before him and deeply cared about him.
I was a little too young to talk about love, but hey. The best approximation possible.

Your incel rants are not helping anyone. How about you leave the basement for the first time in years?

Then for you it's simple, you don't want a husband, you want a friend (a person).

If the person is nice enough, you'll dress him up in labels like "husband" but that's not what you really value. You just really really love the man he is.

Ok, that's fine. But OP and I are talking on a different level of morality. We cherish marriage, and seek to fill this role. Our idea of marriage is more important than to you.

>loyalty to a role is [n]ever valuable because it's not special.
I will only have one wife. My wife will be the closest person to me in the world. It's pretty much the most special person in my life. And BECAUSE she is so special, I am working hard and saving huge money right now, to spend on her.

I don't even know who she is nor what she looks like. But I know she's out there, and when I find her, I'll be ready because I prepared.

You have a different morality. It's like a different religion. You're trying to understand me and OP from the framework of your own eyeballs, but it won't work. To understand us, you'll have to step outside your own moral groundwork.

Fundamentally, we do agree. You've virtue-signaled for several paragraphs now how super-loyal-and-loving-omg you are to your man... great! It's a shame it didn't start before you met him, but you got lucky and it all worked out for you. I'm really happy for you femanon.

I'm in a Parisian cafe and about to go out for the night. Enjoy your tendies.

Actually I might get KFC...

>you don't want a husband, you want a friend
I don't want a friend, my husband isn't just a friend. I love him for who he is, not only for the role he fulfils in my life, or what he can do for me.
I find it sad that you care about marriage more than you care about the person you marry to.

> It's pretty much the most special person in my life.
She's not. You don't know her.

>It's a shame it didn't start before you met him
I'm glad it didn't, it means that *he* matters a lot to me, and I wasn't just looking for a husband and he came around.

>guise trust me I read on the internet that not having sex in a relationship makes you happier
This level of "advice" belongs on r/incels. Your larps are shitty.

I don't know. I kinda went tumbling for a girl even after I knew she was a slut.
The more she got to know me though, the more contempt she had for my lack of experience with people. She ended up picking an older guy with a muffin top, and I moved on.

All of these non-virgin girls bitching about this prejudice probably have the same hangup with virgins anyway. Why does it matter if someone you don't want to fuck also doesn't want to fuck you?

It's actually the fatherly love that most incels lack. The motherly love is why they have such ungodly egos.

Sorry if that isn't paying proper respect to your magic ham wallets.

Attached: 1521379005299.jpg (1278x720, 352K)

why

do you

with

a tripcode

>All of these non-virgin girls bitching about this prejudice

who are you even referring to the only bitching going around is from the NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND r9k refugees

holy shit why is Jow Forums full of cucks? fuck this board and you whore girlfriends.

Yes, it was also fucking degenerate. You saying we shouldn't be better humans just cuz men did it once? You forgot it was literal Weimar back then, no one liked that degeneracy. Eventually Hitler rose and said "yeah, no, fuck off whores" and people stopped the whole whore house shit for a while.

Neither do you, retard. There's something called books, educational movies, speeches, also something called grandparents. You're retarded.

Bump

>it's guys like YOU who are slowly turning me into a celebrity

Did you just... did you just call yourself a celebrity?

Ooook then...

Women are self cleaning... just gotta wait a week to clear out.

You are obviously a teenager. You don't even know what dating is like today.

>Eventually Hitler rose and said "yeah, no, fuck off whores" and people stopped the whole whore house shit for a while.

hell yeah my ideal society is one that's ran by an opportunistic meth addict who manages to make all the wrong decisions after rising to power.

Imagine a society being so weak and rotted, a fucking art student wielding ideologies he doesn't understand (Nietzsche in Hitler's case) and making grandiose promises is able to actually rise to power and change society's narratives until-waitaminute......

Attached: carl.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

What's the point of arguing about what love is? Love isn't anything because every person has their own personal definition of love.
For example to me love isn't a feeling but an action, you love when you do something for someone that you don't want to do but you do it because you know it's good for that person.
For example if you meet someone, that person has a pet lizard, you hate lizards for the sake of this example, that person asks you to take care of the lizard while s/he's away and you agree to do so. That's love.

>what if antifa was real fascist?????? What if SJW was Hitler?????!? Feminist is feminazi!

hot take, and original, definitely the first time I've heard this on Jow Forums or the internet at large

It could just as easily be flipped on post ww2 commie movements in Europe too.

The point is that these little faggots act out when society's social structure gets shot to shit. It's ridiculously disingenuous to imply that this shit isn't a direct result of libertine social movements.

>The point is that these little faggots act out when society's social structure gets shot to shit. It's ridiculously disingenuous to imply that this shit isn't a direct result of libertine social movements.

what are you even talking about

So much this:
Give it a week and she'll leave you herself. Problem solved.
Women are self-cleaning and will also automatically dispose of the garbage that is their person in your life when that fact is brought to light.

And you don't think that fact played a role in him marrying you? I want what your husband has. Where are you virgins hiding?

How the fuck did we start talking about Hitler?

>literally uses women as sex toys
>lmao just see them as people bro

Why don’t you go kill yourself? The love of your life should probably leave your pathetic ass