Do women basically stay children forever?

Do women basically stay children forever?

40 year old women still collapse into a ball of tears if they face violence or significant stress, girls never have any real hobbies or interests beyond clothing, makeup and whatever their boyfriend (surrogate daddy) does. All women pretty much fetishize their boyfriends as their fathers.

Women truly are children their entire lives.

Attached: 1298392321.jpg (1088x1428, 276K)

yes

>All women pretty much fetishize their boyfriends as their fathers.
I've never understood this. It makes me really uncomfortable when a girl calls me daddy.

Yeah and thats fine, they dont have to be reasonable/logical. Their biological purpose is to nurture and raise children.

Women stop aging mentally at 12

From there it’s all about managing their childish tendencies until they hit menopause

After menopause their brains slowly start to become more “complete”. Not 100% but significantly more rational and closer to a man’s level.

Just treat them like the children they are and they will appreciate you 1000x more.

Dads are protect and provide, the only difference in the role that you serve is that you fuck her(hopefully).

Men have better emotional fortitude and a better chance of looking at problems in a systematic way.

Boo-hooing about women and othering yourself from them completely isn’t a sign of maturity, by the way.

This everyone saying “daddy” thing is a disgusting phase. I watched it take off.

I literally can't tell if this is bait? Are some men really this retarded? Oh wait, yeah they are, because they make posts like this bc they don't know how to talk to a girl who has a higher iq than 10 (that's sarcasm btw, since ik you won't be able to tell). If you find All the women you meet have no interests in anything besides above topics and act like how you described then maybe stop going after those type of women? This is exactly why I'm 99% sure this is bait, like how is someone this stupid. I would explain further but the "women stop aging mentally at 12" has me actually laughing... wow just... wow

4/10 see me after class

You laid it on too thick and used too much troll spelling

I like how you have nothing to actually add to what I said.... lol what did I expect. welp, this thread is dead, peace out man children

Yes, but incels like you are worse than women.

How so? Because they cry and show emotions?

It's not social suicide for a woman to cry like it is for men. As far as the no hobby thing goes thats honestly hilarious that you think that and says more about you than them.

Not everyone decides hobbies are a priority, some people also prefer to develop social skills and relationships with others.

>wow just... wow
wow just... wow

/ thread

Women always look to men for leadership, guidance, and discipline.

Yes they are children for life

I don't get if you're supposed to be sarcastic or not. I don't fit any of the things you listed.

I specifically look for "hard" women to date because I want a competent partner to trust with my assets and look after herself because I work a dangerous job, I've dated police, firefighters, mma fighters, army psi ops, paramedics, lawyers, doctors even an fbi agent and ive had to treat them ALL with fucking kid gloves.

They're emotionally immature and it's magnified by being catered to and lied to in society. They were ALL fucking incompetent and unreliable on their own and they were all full of themselves with this women can do anything a man can do bullshit. When It came to handling themselves in a dangerous situation, negotiating in business or anything not to fucking fall apart when there were men nearby to lean on.

I can also vouch that women chameleon onto their boyfriends--specifically ones that dominate the relationship, taking their hobbies, using their vernacular and changing themselves to cater to whoever they're dating and most women like that dynamic. They don't HAVE to be interesting, or find interesting hobbies because they don't NEED to in order to be attractive to men.

On their own most of what they do is just try to climb a social ladder by finding a man better than themselves and shaming anyone who points out their incompetcy.

Go ahead and call me names, ask who hurt me or whatever female shaming horseshit you want. These observations come from 15 years of dating all kinds of "powerful" women, it's better to not expect more from them than you would a 15 year old and they respond better if you treat them like children, have enough money to pay for whatever shit they want like they're children and fuck them until they stop complaining. Take my advice or don't, fuck if I care.

Attached: 1544200063841.jpg (1280x1920, 601K)

Same here. I don’t like dealing with kids and by extension don’t like dealing with women. I date women on the more masculine/tough side because their brand of womanhood (childishness) is at least more manageable.

Attached: F42C82FE-F59E-4C55-82AD-D51B519EC368.jpg (1412x950, 233K)

>army psi ops

Ghost blow job woo woo

ah yes the classic "every woman I've ever dated was awful and a child and our falling out or me picking these type of women is definitely not my fault in any way shape or form and so now ALL women are like the ones I dated"

please seek help. just bc the women you met in ur years of dating were like that doesn't mean all women are... I do understand that having multiple bad experiences can filter your view on females in general, but when you spout this bs you sound just as bad as women like that. so take my advice, or don't I don't care either, but it seems to me that you subconsciously go for childish women. that's a way more realistic answer than "hur dur all women are JUST like my ex's"..... if all ur ex's are the same in that manor then obviously you have a type..... or this is all lies and you never dated any of the "hard" women you described.

maybe try going for a different type of girl and maybe you'd get a different outcome.

Are you even trying anymore? Not even amusing shitposting

ooo look at you, nothing even mildly interesting to add yet again. eh it's what I expect from men like this though, never wrong and never having anything intelligent to add once their stupidity is pointed out. face it, you're a toxic man child that can't take a different opinion and so you attract females with the same personality. get over it, this thread is entertaining af though, so keep going if you'd like but I probably won't entertain any further since people like you are like a brick wall

Ive never said every woman is incompetent and childish and there is no rationale behind asserting the women I've dated are childish especially after listing job descriptions that generally filter out that behavior.

I dont "need help" and there's nothing wrong with me, in fact nothing I wrote indicates I have any significant problem. You're just using shaming tactics as a filler for the lack rationale and trivial counter-argument and this is how I know you're a women, or very likely considering most "argue" on their feelings without foundation attacking social status through shaming language.

I'm imparting my experience on a large dating pool over a large period of time specifically looking for competence and maturity.

And I am addressing the men in this thread.

>Do women basically stay children forever?
>40 year old women still collapse into a ball of tears if they face violence or significant stress, girls never have any real hobbies or interests beyond clothing, makeup and whatever their boyfriend (surrogate daddy) does. All women pretty much fetishize their boyfriends as their fathers.
>Women truly are children their entire lives.

Attached: h73gcyzuwb7z.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

>I specifically look for "hard" women to date because I want a competent partner to trust with my assets and look after herself because I work a dangerous job, I've dated police, firefighters, mma fighters, army psi ops, paramedics, lawyers, doctors even an fbi agent and ive had to treat them ALL with fucking kid gloves.
>They're emotionally immature and it's magnified by being catered to and lied to in society. They were ALL fucking incompetent and unreliable on their own and they were all full of themselves with this women can do anything a man can do bullshit. When It came to handling themselves in a dangerous situation, negotiating in business or anything not to fucking fall apart when there were men nearby to lean on.
>I can also vouch that women chameleon onto their boyfriends--specifically ones that dominate the relationship, taking their hobbies, using their vernacular and changing themselves to cater to whoever they're dating and most women like that dynamic. They don't HAVE to be interesting, or find interesting hobbies because they don't NEED to in order to be attractive to men.
>On their own most of what they do is just try to climb a social ladder by finding a man better than themselves and shaming anyone who points out their incompetcy.
>Go ahead and call me names, ask who hurt me or whatever female shaming horseshit you want. These observations come from 15 years of dating all kinds of "powerful" women, it's better to not expect more from them than you would a 15 year old and they respond better if you treat them like children, have enough money to pay for whatever shit they want like they're children and fuck them until they stop complaining. Take my advice or don't, fuck if I care.

Attached: 1539202471758.jpg (3024x4032, 560K)

>You're just using shaming tactics

oh yeah, nothing like the entire premise of this thread

Not an argument.
I'm not even the one that you're replying to, you're just not even presenting a case to debate here.

Attached: 1535909024101.jpg (906x682, 115K)

Why are women incapable of arguing anything without immediately resorting to pic related or vague anecdotes?

Attached: 0E1EB6B4-E300-499D-9233-F488D771607B.png (406x317, 104K)

That's right I'm not. I'm just reposting certain statements verbatim with more appropriate pictures that give them the right context.

Attached: frogcake.jpg (1200x1195, 201K)

ad hominems and vague anecdotes like the ones from the closeted homosexual man who only dated female body builders and mma fighters

Also why are you presuming that I'm a woman?

It's a rhetorical question. it's because you're a raging incel looking to dump his r9k filter and get his reee reees all out until it's nap time. ree ree roastie get out of my board

Yes, acting playful like a child is a "seductive" trait

Men are forced to grow because of women's high standards. If a 14 year old boy could stay that way and get a gf whenever he wanted he'd never grow up either. Women don't really have any issue dating until 30 and by then they're already stuck in that mindset, or have already married and still have no reason to develope

test

You said peace out but remained in the thread
Dont you see how your behavior is contradictory

I agree all women are essentially mental children.
My wife understands this so she trusts my judgement in situations.
She still undoubtedly has her own hobbys (horseriding, art, video games that i dont play)
In my mind, its society maaaaan
I mean that dude who dated "hard" women was an idiot. All those women were tryna have careers and shit and are "indipindint"
When i was getting a mugger to back off with a knife, my wife was standing right behind me. As soon as i started backing up she backed up with me. Afterwards we agreed i probably shouldve stabbed the guy.
I guess what im saying is
Find a wife, not an fbi agent you fuck. Women arent really meant to be fbi agents

The opinions of a person whose inability to connect with thoughtful, intelligent women has convinced them that they don't exist. Amazing women are everywhere, they just exist in a bubble that you are incapable of piercing for whatever reason.

Just for posterity's sake, I hope you understand that a broadly generalized, inflammatory post like "all women are children" that contains nothing but anecdotal drivel and objectively incorrect assumptions is the farthest thing from an argument that there is. If you want to have an intelligent argument then you must start with an intelligent premise. I don't know where you got the idea that anybody owed you a well thought out, evidence based response to a logically void incel shitpost. It lacks anything even resembling evidence and, on top of that, a premise like "all women are children" only works if we all agree with the assumption that the man or men who agree with this statement all posses some kind of objectively superior maturity in comparison to all women which is, frankly, a laughable concept. Either shitpost or have a constructive debate. You can't have both.

Resorting to insultate as a defence mechanism. You just confirmed op claims. Nice work

>Creates a thread blatantly insulting the intelligence of all women
>Woman insults back and tells you to go fuck yourself
>WOW, RESORTING TO INSULTS HUH? HOW JUVENILE. YOU JUST PROVED ME RIGHT

Attached: 1505865355157s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>itt: people who have never spoken to a woman outside of their family
>inb4 roastie

Incel cope
I have talked to many women and not all of them are like this. You guys are so fucking stupid i swear man

Nobody thinks women are STUPID

Just foolish and completely ruled by heir current feelings

Replacing the word stupid with a synonym for the word stupid doesn't make your point any less retarded nor the post you are referring to any less accurate. If you insult someone and they insult you back its beyond idiotic to use their reaction as evidence of your insult's validity. I don't know of a universe in which that makes any sense at all.

You generalize because you are lazy and stupid.

Don't bash makeup and clothing. It's a perfectly valid way to spend your time. It's productive and can be shared with the world.

oh look this bait again

I'm a Dean's scholar at my university. I get to interact with the highest achieving women in my state from all different fields and I will tell you that they are all mentally children. These girls would much rather go out with their friends and talk about fashion than they would their field of study. Every single time I'm in some group for a unit or a competition that has a girl in it they underperform and rely on the men in the group to do everything for them. Anecdotally, I've noticed many of these girls aren't even doing their own work and literally rely on their brothers or boyfriends to help them. It is a frequent occurance to see girls breakdown and cry in competitions when they face the slightest of challenge.

Where are these strong and capable women? In the entertainment propaganda you consume?

Women are children.

I wonder how much rage op was feeling as he was typing this

Stupid means you have a low IQ

Foolish means you have low WISDOM

Found the butch.

>unironically thinking OP is still here

not seeing the wisdom in this thread.
I'm seeing the behavior of a 12 year old boy when mommy took his nintendo away.

>I wonder how much rage op was feeling as he was typing this
>bait thread
>learn to read

Idk OP. I have my own hobbies and love my field of research in virology. I read manga, watch anime, figure skate, like WWII history, humanitaries, docus, and pharmacology. I can be very goofy but I am also a very serious person, as stated by friends and coworkers. Maybe you’re attracting the wrong kind of women? Women are different. Some are more childish than others, but that doesnt mean they cant be serious when needed.

It's because society never stops treating them like children. We raise girls to be women like this. They face no responsibility. Everyone always trips over themselves to help them. Their feelings matter. Everyone is super polite at all times to them. And you wonder why they never develop beyond the mentality of a child? On a macrosocietal level, women are currently going through their rebellious teenage years.

What you're describing isn't childlike characteristics; it's instability. The women you are talking about collapse not because they are children but because their problems are a stand-in for their larger problems of instability. They create parents because they feel more stable when around people who can protect them. Where does this instability come from? Culture. Feminine media is inherently focused on everyone around them: get a good husband, be liked and respected, etc is the traditional culture surrounding women. The modern one is no better: fuck many men, get a good job, and be important, if not for yourself, then for your gender. None of this, however, focuses on one's acceptance of oneself. Therefore, many never really accept themselves. That being said, there are many women who do not have these problems: it's simply something that requires truly amazing parents in a way that it doesn't for men.

>Are some men really this retarded?
Yes

>Are some men really this retarded?
Yah. They also all congregate here.

>WW2 history
Fuuuuuck dude why can't I have a girl to talk for hours about history shit. Life isn't fair

Your post highlights one of my favorite set of logical pitfalls of incel ideology; the concept that your anecdotal observations are objectively correct, that there's a zero chance your observations are at all tainted or motivated by personal bias and, last but not least, the concept that anybody who disagrees with you only does so because they've been brainwashed into thinking so. This is the crux of why debating with you people is entirely fruitless. Your entire ideology is based on the concrete, seemingly immovable concept that there is absolutely no chance that your limited experiences and anecdotal observations aren't 100% representative of all women. My favorite part is that atop this pile of bullshit you've built your life on is the tantalizing conspiracy theory that all of the highest achieving, intelligent women have only reached the heights they have off of the back of men. The true mark of a delusional twat is their ability to twist all evidence that they are wrong as evidence as they are right. The existence of a low achieving woman is allegedly evidence of your validity AND the existence of a high achieving woman is also evidence of your validity? Then, conveniently, any anecdotal experience that contradicts yours you immediately dismiss as being motivated by propaganda. Your entire brain is a self-contradicting logical feedback loop of the most absurd kind. Your inability to even entertain the possibility that your perception isn't 100% accurate and 100% objective outs you as the irrational brainlet that you actually are.

Are you single?

Keep in mind you're talking to a thread full of guys whose experiences with women are limited to their mothers.

Most girls I know just read or draw and ONLY, read or draw

Yes I am. By choice~ since I feel that I could grow more as a person. But, then again, its possible to grow alongside a partner as well. Just havent really clicked with anyone yet. Theres never a rush though

Well, I think some guys just need more experience with women and life as a whole here. Nothing wrong with that

I've never understood this and it's been weird as shit to me since I was a little kid

>Well, I think some guys just need more experience with women and life as a whole here. Nothing wrong with that
Keep in mind you're talking to a thread full of guys who have long ago abandoned any kind of constructive approach to their interpersonal issues with women and have instead dedicated their existences to making women feel just as terrible about themselves as they do. Consider the concept that if they really were interested in informing their opinions with actual experience they would be outside socializing with real human beings and not shit-posting about hypothetical women in the ceremonial echo chamber of a scandinavian hackey sack forum.

I can't surely tell this. Looks like stigma for me. Averyone have inner child, inner adult and inner parent withem. Woman just want to look childish, playful and attractive to a man. But in different situations, with different people they will act as a adult or parent. Plus they are very emotional. That's a cherry on top of this child-like behavior

>women don't know that most guys think like this and only talk about it where women can't hear or ruin their lives for saying it

Wow there are so many nice guys in this thread defending women.

I'll never let you in my vagina but thanks lol!

Yeah, I am sorry to tell, but you sounded like a single person. But you are right - being single makes you grow more. Bad thing is, this makes a habit to be alone. Stay socialized here, girl

I can't tell how ironic people are being right now.

The beauty is everyone is crying and I can't tell who is more retarded.

This is art.

Attached: 1523150137193.gif (262x200, 498K)

>"Gays are inferior"
>"No, they're not."
>"Are you gay"
>"No."
>"Well, I won't let you in my vagina whether or not you think I'm inferior!"
You do realize people hold views for reasons other than fucking you, right? You're can't be this self-centered.

Dude, I feel sorry for you. I'm a lesbian and have many male friends, female friends and chicks I date, and I can assure you that (in my experience) women are Way more interesting, passionate, opiniated and rational than men.
Examples: woman gets cheated on? Worst case, throws a tantrum, breaks his car...
Man gets cheated on? Kills her. And unless you live on a Nice first world country, this shit is very common.
I admire women so much to the point I find it really hard to connect with men, which tend to be very shallow: soccer, beer, macho shit. Sometimes FIFA and shooting games.

As for myself, I'm a physician/medical doctor. Have many hobbies but since I'm addicted to work I don't have much time for it.
Sometimes I regret it...

You don’t have to be sorry for guessing correctly haha. You are right that being single can cause loneliness. However thats why its important to keep busy and enjoy your life as it comes. Commit to your job, hangout with family, hangout with friends, do activities that you enjoy (ice skating is t h e best!), invest in yourself, etc. Life is too short to worry about not finding a relationship with someone.

Why would a woman kill? They can just destroy your life and literally profit from it. Much more satisfying.

>ceremonial echo chamber of a scandinavian hackey sack forum.
ahahahah nice.

This argument doesn't even make sense
Men don't harm or kill because there's no other way to profit. Men kill because they can't handle frustration and other negative emotions and convert it into violence

What kind? A gynecologist?
Also why not date a tech/nurse/another doc from your work? So you can ser each other sometimes but also dedicate yourselves to your work

G u a r a n t e e d
R e p l i e s

Man-hating dyke of course resorts to talking about murder. Have you ever considered that sometimes killing is justified? Have you ever considered that different sexes take different approaches to vengeance? A woman will ruin your life with a rape claim or rumors or manipulating children or becoming a whore but never directly attack someone BECAUSE they are weak.

Women burst into tears because their nail polish gets damaged. It's perfectly natural and normal and logical to use violence in some circumstances and I guarantee if women had the ability they would do the same thing.

>Men don't harm or kill because there's no other way to profit.
Profit? Jeez, you're retarded. Yes, men hurt and kill their cheating partners because there is nothing they can do. When a woman cheats, there is no consequence. If a man cheats, the woman is legally entitled to half of what the man has, the children, the house, etc.

I find it fascinating how men claim to be more rational and calculating
But nearly every case of dumb shit done by impulse, frustration, ego, anger... is by men
Bar fights, "hold my beer" accidents, killing people out of jealousy, traffic fights, wars
I mean, wtf, and you think some crying is irrational?

What kind of psychopath r u wtf

I find it fascinating that women ITT claim men are less rational and calculating. Just look at every invention. Just look at every genre of art. Just look at civilization. Just look at every human accomplishment. It's men.

Give me one example of a woman suffering the way this man (and countless others) suffered.

Attached: Remember the Alimony.png (414x612, 333K)

How dense can you be? There is everything to do. Harming should never be an option for a superior, rational being (as men claim to be).
Depending on your pre nupcial agreements, it doesn't matter which genital you have: if you cheat, lawyer fucks you.
Men kill because of violence, impulsivity and irrationality.

Also, not every cheating case occurs in married couples. Female death by boyfriends is far more common, actually.

This makes me so sad and I wish him only happiness. Still love and adore this man.

i like how so many posters make this argument as if they themselves made the invention or discovery when they're probably a fat weeb who dropped out of college

I love men, they're very fun and good CoD players. Also, good jar openers.

Also, seek help.

>as if they themselves made the invention or discovery
What does that have to do with anything? We're talking about men and women. Be rational, woman.

I love it when they talk about war and shit like they died in it twice
Please, Kevin, just do your mother a favor and take the trash outside

>violence is never an option
Retard.

Also, divorce court rarely cared if the wife cheats.
Also, learn about de facto relationships. You dont have to be married for a woman to take your stuff.
Also, pre nups rarely hold up in court.

It's not hard to understand: men claim superiority because of deeds of other men, who have nothing to do with them

>Harming should never be an option for a superior, rational being
On what basis?
>Depending on your pre nupcial agreements
Prenups literally have no effect on matrimonial law. Do some research.
>if you cheat, lawyer fucks you.
That's wrong. Women do not pay alimony.

Feel sorry for my straight friends. No wonder they get beaten up. You guys are bizarre.

That has nothing to do with the topic, which is about the two genders. It was claimed that men are less rational, but that is obviously untrue given that their output of rational achievements far outpace women to the point where female contributions are nearly nonexistent.

Explain me the rational basis for a man killing another human being because he got cheated

You just moved the goalpost. That's not rational.

Don't you think that's kind of hard to contribute while being denied formal education and access to science fields for quite a few centuries?
Or do you also think white people are also smarter, richer and better performing in society because they're simply better?

jesus you guys are all out of touch. go out and make a friend or two

I’m sorry but are we really trying to rationalize violence and harming another person due to anger or something else entirely? Wtf? You people need serious help