ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
[YouTube] The Unspoken “Secret” to EVERY Transformation! (embed)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: 1533765205939s.jpg (250x161, 3K)

literally how do i stop caring what girls (especially pretty ones) think about me?

how do i get myself out of friendzone (but in a negative direction)??

You should delete this thread if you still can.
The 'old' thread hasn't reached bump limit and you failed to reference the last thread which, again, is still active right now. Wait until it starts auto-saging. You can tell by the italics in the post number.

Oh yeah and here's the current thread

NVM I guess it was close enough.
I thought it was 350 but its 310 so I guess that's close enough...

No particular gender.
Is there a way to keep my options open without fucking things up and hurting people?
I'm beginning to doubt this grill is interested...

How can I start a good conversation on a chat?
A female classmate which I like sent me a facebook friend request out of the blue, even though i've never talked to her, we've been classmates for a whole semester and only now she adds me, What can I say to her?

I need some advice on how to deal with the new girl at work.

Me 27, shy/introverted. Her 25, outgoing.

Greentext incoming.

>First week she starts I walk into the office and see her and other female coworker googling my name looking for my facebook.
>This prompts me to strike up a conversation and pretty much meet her for the first time.
>Our job roles mean that we interact 4-5 times a day so each time she comes to me or I go to her we get to know each other a bit more.
>Out of the blue during a group conversation she jokes that she wants to get more active and invites me to go hiking with her.
>I decline because I had plans.
>A few weeks later I am standing next to her desk on snapchat waiting for her to come back to her desk to ask her a work related question. she comes over, asks if I'm bored and slides her phone into the view of the camera with her QR code showing so it prompts me to add her.
>She never snaps me.
>I snap her for the first time like 2 weeks later joking about something from work.
>Sparks a conversation that goes late into the night.
>From then we snap daily, even at work, even late into the night. Snap streak increases.
>Coworkers start to notice us and begin to goad me into asking her out.
>She insists I come into work on the last day before Christmas break just so we can hang out for a few hours before driving to Christmas work drinks together, even though I was just going to meet everyone there anyway.
>I come in and when we are leaving together to drive to the party I bite the bullet and ask her out.
>"Oh I have a boyfriend"
>Fuck.
>Despite this she doesn't leave my side the whole party and we buy each other drinks all night.
>She leaves early to go to another event but asks me to snap her everything and that she will catch up with me after when people head to different bars in town.
>Long lingering hug noticed by everyone.

cont.

cont

>We both get too drunk and she calls off meeting up but suggests that we meet for lunch/drinks over the Christmas break.
>We still snap daily but I don't ask her out for lunch, she doesn't bring it up again either.
>New year at work starts.
>Same energy at work but starts leaving me on read on snapchat.
>Maybe she is pissed I didn't invite her out?
>Goes on for a week.
>Invite her and some others to drinks after work, she can't go due to working a second job.
>starts replying again on snapchat.
>Coworkers, after seeing us at the party now openly commenting about us.
>"Can you take this to your boyfriend/girlfriend?", "When you are done flirting with X, can you.." etc comments
>We both just laugh it off.
>This continues until this week.
>Weird shift in conversation topics, starts probing into personal questions more than usual.
>Every funny conversation we have ends with some sort of "make sure you snap me about that later".
>Friend at work pranked me by writing my nickname on every object in my desk drawer.
>She decides she wants to come up with her own "cute nickname" for me.
>Starts trying a new one out every time she comes to see me.

So yeah. I am into this girl a lot, and I think she is into me as well.

What do you guys/girls think? Am I misreading the situation? She is just looking for a friend and I have caught feeling right?

Can girls tell if you have a boner when they hug you? Asking for a friend who gets spontaneous erections at inopportune times

yes.

from high school experience

Stop posting this. She's got a boyfriend. You don't want to be the schmuck that she monkey branches to because that guy gets burned in the end.

Wait for her to leave him, since she's probably going to based on her behaviour, then consider asking her out.

Yeah, I posted the first half of this just before Christmas to mixed responses of she wants to be friends/she likes you.

At the moment I'm just holding my ground.

How is one meant to tell the difference between a girl being friendly and a girl flirting? What's the difference?

will a cheap/old bmw trick gold diggers to at least give me a ons?

>What's the difference?
Intent.

Sorry to tell you but the only way to learn the difference is to try your luck and get it wrong. Friendliness and flirting are very similar, and everyone does both a little differently.

Girls how many of you have been with two guys at once? How many of you would like to try it?

I’ve never been with two guys at once, but I don’t think I’d like to try. That’s just out of my comfort zone.

Actually, that really clears it all up. Now I know for sure that it's never flirting when it happens to me.

Girls, would you be creeped out by a guy with a minor crossdressing kink? I call it minor because it's just a fantasy I've never had the chance to enact in real life. I'm a straight male but pretty twinky.

Attached: DvAaWjIUYAARLJC.jpg (822x1200, 82K)

Girls: What do you think when a guy has social media profiles, but barely touches them and has

I had a date with a former coworker. It was really nice, mostly because I decided to just act how I did when we hung out as friends. In this I fucked up because I forgot to hold her hand or try to kiss her or anything. She hugged me tightly when she left and it felt nice but I wanted to kiss her so badly and yet couldn't. Was this an awful thing to do or is there a chance that she appreciates my restraint and it will be more open to it when we meet again?

Will you see her soon alone again? If she hugged you tightly when you parted ways that's a good sign. DO IT FAGET

She said she might get off work early on Monday and asked if I'd want to meet

>Get girls number at party
>Two days later message her asking if she's free cause I barely got to know her and would like to hang out
>Says she's busy that week hanging with a friend
>Say "ok just lmk"
>That was 5 days ago, haven't heard anything since
>Learn she and my friend who was also at the party have been messaging back and forth since
I'm dead in the water aren't I? Should I even bother texting again?

Attached: 1536291967867.jpg (683x683, 48K)

Is it bad if I don't have any social media?
I'm 19 btw.

>I'm busy this week

Is not a temporary blow off mate, it's a flat out rejection.

She replied with "lmao ok np", but that's just me clinging to desperation. I had a feeling it was done. It's the same story every time. Guess I'm an incel.

Keep trying bro it'll be worth it when you finally break through just don't ever make your virginity a part of your identity. That's when you lose.

I don't ever plan to, but I thought the original meaning was someone lonely and rejected against their will.

In any case I was just thinking about sending her a wassup and seeing where it went. My friend implies to just give up which makes me think he's into her, but at the same time says he doesn't care about her. I dunno.

Girls, what does it mean if a friend (female) sees but doesn't respond to text messages? it's happened in the past too.
I asked for her opinion over a gift that I'd have do give to one of our common friends for her birthday.
I'm not interested in a relationship with my friend, in case you wondered.

>lmao ok np

Jesus. She's basically laughing at your attempt to ask her out. How out of your league is she?

I think we're about on par, is it really that bad?

As an Australian guy, how do I meet qt blonde Texan chicks while I'm there visiting? They are my weirdly specific fetish.

Absolutely nothing. I don't care about that shit, I'm not 18.

she is keeping you as a back up. her relationship is on its last legs

Both genders,
Have you ever had experience with or been "the other woman/ man" for someone? How did you feel when you found out?
And did you continue to see them or did you refuse to be a homewrecker?

Attached: 3a480409b9566d2b67eca96f8123b3fa--site-photo-bojack-horseman-quotes.jpg (236x236, 13K)

It is good. That's my vote. Your probably old enough to make that decision. I'm happy with my anons. I see friends going through all kinds of crap because of grownass babies on social media. I'm tempted but I steer clear. Imagine if we knew who you were.

I've realised I really like my friend, I have an idea how to tell her, but do I do this in person (I wont see her for a few weeks at least), or by text. I don't really mind whether she feels the ame way or not, I more just want to get it off my chest and stopy worrying either way. Which way is likely to be the least uncomfortable for her?

Cheers Jow Forumsisors

>Which way is likely to be the least uncomfortable for her?
Via text so she can turn you down without having to deal with you crying in person.

Firstly, avoid confessing in any way shape or form.
You're not going to see her for a few weeks, so there's no point in asking her out now.
Ask her out in person and be direct. Tell her you'd like to take her out on a date. Not a hangout, a date.
If she accepts, awesome. If she refuses, that's ok too. At least you'll know. Good luck to you.

Attached: 1546482359384.jpg (170x170, 11K)

Other man, went in eyes open, absolutely (and for three years after she left him.) Probably wouldn't do it again, but don't regret the experience.

Yeah that's what I was thinkg. When I see her I'll ask her out on an explicit date. I might reference that I like her when I do

Thank you for the reply. Was it a strictly casual/ sexual relationship, or did you pursue a relationship once she left her guy?

I'm in a similar situation. Met this woman, a few years older, and despite her having a bf, we've been seeing each other fir two weeks now. No sex yet, but we've fooled around a lot and might rent a room within the next week or so. She has no intention of leaving him and claims this is more of a fetish thing for her. I'm ok with this since I haven't had sex in 8 months but I can't see myself being that kind of guy forever. And I definitely can't confide in my friends about it.

>Really interested in Girl A
>been flirting around for a while but not really making progress
>her friend Girl B shows interest in me
Does this mean I'll lose any chance with A if she finds out about B being into me?

Isn't "Do you want to go on a date with me?" super dorky and unsexy?
I thought you were supposed to ask "Hey, do you want to go [do x activity] with me on [day]?"

Different guy here,
knew about it and was hoping she'd leave him for me.
I am somewhat glad she didn't because that's a good sign because I am seriously interested in a relationship with her. Her current relationship is still hanging by a thread and her boyfriend is moving away soon and she's still interested in me, so I can get her the "normal" way soon.

Depends on how you say it, user. Either way, people need to be direct about their intentions. I would hate for him to ask her to dinner or to lunch and have her say yes only because she thinks it's a friendly hangout.
I speak from experience. Beating around the bush will only cause you problems and pain

One of the reasons I can't see myself being in a relationship with her is knowing that if she's easily cheating on him with me, she could easily cheat on me with another. So being in a relationship where we can date and fuck is something I can accept. It just sucks that there's hangups and strict timelines that we can be together.

Attached: 6txo0B7.jpg (736x802, 74K)

It's absolutely true, these types of girls tend not to be relationship material.

>On Thursday night I get a call from a girl I work with.
>She sounded distraught and asked me if she could come over.
>We are work friends but don't really hang out outside of it.
>Weird and out of the blue but I say ok.
>She arrives. I could see she had been crying.
>She thanks me.
>We hang out and watch Netflix.
>Order some Uber Eats.
>It starts getting late and at no point does she bring up why she is even here.
>I start yawning and getting tired as it is after midnight by now and we both have work in the morning.
>She meekly asks me if she can crash here on the couch for the night.
>Uhhhh sure?
>I get her a pillow and some blankets and let her crash on the couch.
>In the morning she uses my shower puts on the same work clothes from yesterday and have breakfast together,
>She still doesn't bring up what is happening but she seems much happier.
>We drive to work in our own cars.
>Before we enter the building she stops me and gives me a big hug and kisses me on the cheek and says "Thanks for everything".
>I don't really see her for the rest of the day and assume she went to her own home that night.

What the hell? I am so out of my depth here. Should I ask her what happened or just let it go?

>She has no intention of leaving him and claims this is more of a fetish thing for her.
If that's okay with you then go for it. Just watch your back if he finds out and he's one of those guys who mistakenly blames the other man instead of the woman.
I think you have to assess that on a case-by-case basis. Some are serial cheaters who migrate from one relationship to the next, others are genuine people who let their lust get the better of them this one time with you.

A good way, if you get a chance, is to see if they act the same way with other people or just with you.

You can ask her, but do you need to know? Often the best thing you can do is just be there.

Other woman, with a guy who was really cool.
I felt betrayed. It took me a month and half to stop seeing them.
I stopped having sex and kissing him when I found out, but was still inappropriate with him.

Anyone?

>I think you have to assess that on a case-by-case basis
No, it isn't. A person who has no moral problems cheating (and she clearly doesn't, she did it for 3 years) is not someone you want to be with.

don't. it's likely relationship or money drama. something you do not want to get involved in.

be content with that fact that you are currently a hero in her eyes. she might open up on her own after whatever is happening blows over.

I'll be honest, I'm really curious.

Ladies, I'm probably gonna regret posting this in a multitude of potential ways, but lets say that like you know there's this guy you know from a college class right? We'll say that he is attractive. I don't know if he's attractive to you, but let's say he is generally attractive... (maybe? I guess you can toss this one out)

Let's say then that this guy seems comfortable talking to you. Maybe or maybe you're not comfortable talking to him, but he seems to wanna talk to you.

He asks questions about the shirt your wearing and maybe says something about
an earing/piercing/tattoo/hairstyle/necklace you have on.
Incidentally, though its not necessarily at the top of your mind, there is no way for him to know if you are single or not.
To make things simpler, however let's say you are.

Then let's say a day or two passes and he asks your small lab group if they are interested in a study group, and for whatever reason there may be for doing so, you agree. He also has your number at this point and maybe you say he should "hit [you] up"

Then, let's say he texts you three messages. The first talks about his schedule and mentions where he works and another class he's taking. Its rather long for a text. The other two are corrections. The very last of the corrections additionally says "sorry for so much text"

So, whatever lead you to this point, what would you think about those texts?

And if you didn't respond to this, do you know why you might not respond? Or would that be an odd thing?

I just can't get this off my mind. I can't text her again and I'm starting to realize, maybe I should've mentioned I was into her because I can't ask that kinda shit during class.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I kindly need an woman-to-man translator.

So there is this coworker that is an generally akward person. She's always with her ugly friend hanging out having a coffee, only the 2 of them.

She's staring at me all the time, and when I look at her she turns the head in another direction. She is happy to say "hey" to me and smiles whilst doing so. One day she even dropped an "heya!!" and then ran away.

Is this shy and akward girl having atleast moderate feelings towards me, or am I being an narcisistic paranoid?

Thank you so much femanons!

Attached: 1518313934119.jpg (500x375, 63K)

You seem like way too much.
I probably would feel a little smothered because you are just texting me three paragraph of texts to tell me "I'm free at X and Y times this week, when would it be more convenient for you?".

Any one? I guess the girsl are are sleeping.

My guess is that some people are just shitty at returning text and phone calls. I am. I think that I'm busy and then think about what to say and then its late so I'll do it tomorrow and then forget and eventually I feel like its been so long that it would be weird to reply and I'd need to come up with some excuse.. better to act like it never happened or I didn't notice.

My second guess is that she is a stuck up cunt and doesn't want to lower herself to communicate with you. But that's a real long shot about someone I know nothing about. I really don't think that is the case.

Try to be specific and to the point when communicating with non communication peeps. That way they don't need to stress over what their up against. Say what you gotta say. Don't say that you need to talk about something. Give them an out like "I Don't know if my text went through." When you try again. And eventually "I'm just gonna keep hitting you up until you can get back to me. And finally "you ain't really good at this phone stuff, are you?" Reclusive ones will feel more comfy with a little comedy and forgiveness.

My bitches.

This bro has a response from himself and a dude. Help him out. He at least needs reply number four to get reply number one.

>I'm probably gonna regret posting this

Funny, because even I regret you posting it.

>maybe I should've mentioned I was into her

If you think a girl who can't even respond to a message about meeting up for a group study that was previously agreed to, what the fuck makes you think she's going to suddenly be interested because your autistic text message also said "oh and I know I don't know anything about you but please lemme in that pussy girl."

girls what would change if you accidentally found out a male friend of yours was into chastity? asking for a friend.

Attached: 1547884441687.png (408x332, 44K)

Nothing, I don't care about what people I'm friends with do sexually unless it's really deplorable like fucking children, rape, cheating, spreading AIDS, kissing on the lips or some shit.

>kissing on the lips

dafuq man?

Attached: 36136431_385981315262859_5768387412082294784_n.jpg (480x480, 41K)

>kissing on the lips
Absolutely heinous.

Did you samefag your own post 3 times, including a "legitimate" response, just because you're too much of a retard to realise that this girl obviously doesn't want to talk to you that much?

do you think this is the common view? I find it embarrassing that people would know such a thing about me.

I don't know, user.
I think you shouldn't go around talking about it, but a lot of people (especially those more on the left) won't mind it too much.
I try to not judge people personally for their kinks unless extremely bad for society, chastity is not one of that.

You're making absolute statements about something as complex as a human being. That's naive at best.

>but a lot of people (especially those more on the left) won't mind it too much.
well I don't consider myself left for a few reasons but that's a different kettle of fish. I definitely don't go around talking about it either, but there's a chance it may have gotten out. I feel that people will automatically view you differently when they find out but what can you do I suppose.

If you actually feel bad about cheating, the options are:
>You don't cheat
or
>You cheat once, you feel really bad about it, you stop doing it

A person who keeps doing it for 3 years doesn't feel bad about it.
There's no real way around this.

I mean, that's what you're into.
I'm pretty right wing, so is my boyfriend, but we both know and are friends with people with kind of out there fetishes because, as long as you aren't a cunt about it, we aren't cunts about it.
Some people will think less of you, but not all people.

Thanks, that's reassuring

Once. It was okay, but embarrassing. And one of the guys got uncomfortable halfway through and had to leave the room

Never been with two guys at once, would never try.
Sex with people other than a long term partner is not my thing, I find it kind of distasteful too. I'd never want the man I love to see me fucked by another man either.

Once, was awful and not like fantasy. The funny thing is I still like the fantasy.

>Once, was awful and not like fantasy. The funny thing is I still like the fantasy.
When a fetish meets reality

>Did you samefag
No. He has no female's answer. Truly ironic in the dictionary sense because that is what his question is about.

>Funny because even I regret
Stopped reading. You have invalidated yourself as a source of any kind on social advice. At least for me you have.
The first text was kind of...
no you're right
I didn't say when I was free I said when I was unavailable

Its not salvageable and I want to die. I really am worthless.

Why can't I just have someone to talk to about this that isn't online?
Now I have to deal with this when I go back to class. If I had called her I could've done this differently. My inexperience is a permanent issue. The diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome is correct and I hate myself

I wanna think I'm a good, nice person that could treat someone well but they will not understand and be overwhelmed.

Hahahahhaahahaha

This is very childish logic.

I wasn't even sure I was interested in here, really. I did just want to hang out with her or something or have some kind of social life just do something. I didn't even think it would be a good idea to say I was interested, I just thought what if she was disappointed I didn't ask her out but why would I think that if I'm not just a fucking piece of shit autist when the other answer is far simpler

Now I can't do anything. I've lost a possible friend even acquaintance. That's it. She can't be involved with me on any conceivable level.

All because I'm an awkward and male I guess I can't even have friends.
No, I'm just a creeper. Maybe a rapist right? That's what women think when they get on high by every third guy they see.
I hate women.
I hate men.
I hate myself.
I hate everyone.

Dude. I'm this guyMaybe some of that applies.
Did you ask any specific questions in these text?
If so, were they surrounded by a bunch of other words and maybe weren't obvious questions?
Did you use "?" Question marks? It doesn't mean a whole lot if someone doesn't text back. It isn't ping pong. Maybe she didn't think it was required.
Don't make sissy ass corrections unless it is about relevant technical data. People make mistakes and nobody cares. It sounds like you ended it well by saying sorry, too much text. It shows that you are a rambling human and realize that you may have been out of hand. Other humans can relate because they do the same. Don't be sorry too much. That word should be used as a shallow formality. Never be sorry and mean it unless you really f up.

>still banging on about this
she's not responded because you've just unloaded your calendar on her with no context.
Talk to her normally in person then resume texting as if it never happened.

I'm not sure if this is the best thread to ask but here goes. Me and my boyfriend both work as web developers and this year there's a big web conference in another town. I have a friend in that town who works for a company that's a sponsor for that conference and I asked her if she might get me and my bf tickets (they're very expensive, only VIP tickets are left now). Yesterday she told me that she talked to her boss about it and he said he can only get me into the conference with "diversity" tickets they have. Basically because I'm a woman they can get me in for free. My bf keeps saying I should take it, that it's a great oportunity for me to learn (I'm a junior, he has more experience than me in the field). I still feel iffy about it and I don't know if I should go, I was hoping we could go together. Especially since he was the one super excited about the conference. What do you think I should do? The whole thing just doesn't sit right with me.

congratulations, you've just explained the mythical wage gap.

Adding. Texting should be short and to the point and have a point. Don't send full letters to people unless you're good friends and that's what they expect. If you're to clammed up to speak, break it up into small text a little at a time

>get free shit because you're a woman
I hope your boyfriend checked his privilege

Go. You can tell him how it goes. I don't know the biz, but I assume there are reasons to go vs a gut feeling. That is cool that he thinks this way. Honor that.

I think it's absolutely shitty that your more experienced and interested boyfriend can't go while you basically get it handed to you on a silver platter because you don't have a dick, but really it's something to be decided between you two.

To hell with this samefag. Joseph Campbell speaks of the call to adventure. If you don't answer, your journey cannot begin. You will be the has been who never was. We try to justify reasons to not answer the call. That is the difference between heroes and those who stayed home. So what if you are a woman. Is it right that only I can open the pickle jar.

Come with me to Alderan and learn to be a Jedi like your father.

How do I start hanging out with this friend of mine I like? Basically we just text occasionally and work on school shit together but not much else. How do I invite her to hang out without it being weird? Because I want to make sure I actually do like her before asking her out.

If a girl you've been on two dates with invites you to her flat tonight and says "you can stay over tonight if you want", that means she's definitely into me?

Yes.

no, how could you possibly get that idea.

Girl.

I refused to see him again, and torched his relationship to save the poor girl he was hurting.

That kind of person, regardless of gender, is human garbage, and not ever worth touching unless you are the type of person to think ONSs are fine. They will continue to be shit people for the rest of their lives, and only a massive idiot would ever date them knowing this is how they are.

>Girls, what does it mean if a friend (female) sees but doesn't respond to text messages? it's happened in the past too.
>I asked for her opinion over a gift that I'd have do give to one of our common friends for her birthday.
>I'm not interested in a relationship with my friend, in case you wondered.
That hurt to read.

I don't leave people on read, but... Having a guy friend you like, ask for suggestions to a birthday present to another girl, is just one of those things where you just leave the computer/phone, and take a breatuer doing something else.