I fucked up

My prostitute friend had a baby. She told me there was a strong chance that the baby was mine because she had sex with me the most during that time period. This was true, we've had sex at least 100 times so it wasn't impossible. I said we can get a DNA test and if the baby was mine, I would take responsibility. She agreed.

So went to one of those places and 2 weeks later, it seems that I am the father of the baby. I guess the condom had a hole in it or something.

It was quite awkward after. She asked me what I wanted to do. I told her as promised, I would take responsibility for the baby. I had no intention of fighting it.

I called my parents about this development and they berated me. They couldn't believe I got a prostitute pregnant. My dad told me I'm the biggest fuck up of fuck ups. My dad told me that I need to take responsibility and take care of my prostitute friend now. I asked why would I do that and he asked me if I want the mother of my child to be a literal whore and to think about the baby and the environment he would grow up in. Dad made a compelling argument.

I went to see my prostitute friend. I told her that since she's the mother of my child, I suggested that she stop being a prostitute and move in with me so we can raise the baby together. She told me that I don't need to pity her just because we have a baby together. I told her it has nothing to do with her and everything to do with my child. I told her she can continue living in a slum selling herself or she can live in my comfy house and not work anymore. She eventually agreed.

So she's moving in with me and my friends think what I'm doing is really stupid and that I'm essentially acting married to a prostitute and to reconsider my actions. What can I really do though? If I leave her alone, she'll just continue being a prostitute and my baby will have to be raised by such a woman. What are really my options here?

Attached: 1546846347219.png (836x981, 331K)

OOF.

Idk, where the fuck do you live? If it is here in the US I would say compile all the evidence you can on her being a fucking prostitute, and then take full custody of your child.

Outing her as a prostitute would be outing himself as a John. They would both go to jail.

Bro, I can't throw her onto the stake without incriminating myself too. I'm sure I still have evidence that she's a prostitute on my phone but she no doubt has evidence of me soliciting her services too. No point in doing that, I have to cooperate with her in some fashion.

Has NOBODY ever heard of DNA tests?

>I said we can get a DNA test and if the baby was mine, I would take responsibility. She agreed.
>So went to one of those places and 2 weeks later, it seems that I am the father of the baby. I guess the condom had a hole in it or something.
The absolute state of /soc/. I swear 60% of you fuckers have the reading comprehension of a 15 year old boy with ADHD.

Considering everything you've told us, if you care about your baby then this is really the only thing you can do. It sucks but good for you for not abandoning your baby.

Why not give it to her straight? Tell her if she wants to keep doing her, you can take care of the child yourself. That will be way better for both you and the child than being with a mom that used to be a prostitute. Also you won't have to be maintaining an extra person that will barely care about you and will most likely not aport anything towards a family and raising a child.

>prostitute who won't get an abortion

LMFAO you got Hoodwinked op. Sorry man.

You're did the wrong thing by knocking her up in the first place but you're righting your wrong by taking care of your kid and its mother. Don't see anything else you can do besides maybe create a genuine relationship with your friend and now mate so you, her and your child won't be so miserable. Forward is how you have to think now, OP. Your other friends are thinking back to before conception but conception happened and you're addressing it.

Abortions are expensive. If she's a prostitute then she's probably not rolling in cash, just a guess.

Idk man,but I dont think it is a good idea to raise a child to "parents" if they dont love each other,you are fucked man! But keep going you will go on,be strong

Why would you fuck a prostitute? Why are you like this

You did the wrong thing*

I changed my mind mid-sentence but forgot to edit.

Become the pimp bro. It's the ultimate passive income. Let her keep whoring, you stay home collecting cash and being a dad. Them take the kid out to pick up other chicks. Let them in on what's going on. You can either turn the new one into a wife/mother or pimp her out too.

When life gives you lemons...

Can you not convince her to get rid of it?

Cheaper than raising a child

You did the right thing. Life isnt about you or her anymore its about littlechan now. If you like her and are attracted to her, it would be best if you had a relationship then eventually marriage, but that really depends on how she behaves as a civilized person. The transition between being a whore then a classical woman is challenging but a transition that is vital for the sake of all three of you.

Obviously but thats like saying a used car is cheaper than a new car. Yes that's true but if you can't afford either then that's a moot point.

Do you dislike her OP? Is she a nice person?

Obviously I'm attracted to her, I had sex with her so many times. She's a pleasant person to be around but I don't know if there's anything romantic there. Who knows though, I never tried to pursue anything romantic with her.

>The absolute state of /soc/. I swear 60% of you fuckers have the reading comprehension of a 15 year old boy with ADHD.
>The absolute state of Jow Forums. I swear 60% of you fuckers have the reading comprehension of a 15 year old boy with ADHD.

when life gives you whores, become a pimp

Is she really living in a slum, and working to get by? Prostitutes are quite rich nowdays.

You made the only choice you really could op. If she fucks up the opportunity to fix herself and goes back to it, fight for your child's custody in the courts.

Well at least you have a girlfriend.

Look OP, your thread should have begun

I am a new father of a baby and my first priority is to give the child the best home I can. The End.

He would have to explain his situation anyway.

>my friends think
Why'd you tell them? This has nothing to do with them.

In fact, it has nothing to do with your parents, either. It's your decision to make.

> we've had sex at least 100 times
> Prostitute
Holy shit, at $200 a pop you blew 20 grand on a whore. Literal wtf, man?

Attached: wtf.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

I mean, if I were you, I'd consider moving with her somewhere else. You don't want her past hanging over her and you, if you plan to live together. You might run into people.

And you've already told your friends, being the genius you are, so you probably won't be happy living there for much longer.

You fucked her a HUNDRED times? What the actual fuck, do you have a mental deficit OP?

If nothing else, he likes her body a whole lot.

That's why I'm saying, if they move, and use a change of scenery to get away from her past and all those other people, this could work out because they seem to like eachother despite their occupational circumstances. At the very least, he isn't paying her for it after they get married.

>I'm sure I still have evidence that she's a prostitute on my phone
See what I mean? He's already carrying pictures of her sucking his dick on his phone.

user this is 2019, most communication is done in text form. Undoubtedly they has written proof of each other's crimes

Yeah.

Advice of course.

I enjoy having sex with her, I don't see the problem.

You're assuming that me seeing prostitutes was some big secret though, it was not. Everybody knows I like whores. I don't care if they know, I like what I like.

I like your confidence OP, no shame in who you are.

What an insecure fag you are, stop proyecting on OP, he seems preety chillan with who he is.

Couldn't you have seen other prostitutes though?

I highly suggest abortion.

Make no mistake friend, there were other prostitutes. Many others. I am very familiar with the ladies of the night.

But her specifically, she just has everything I want. She's attractive in the way I like, she sucks me like how I want to be sucked, she fucks me how I want to fuck, she does all my weird kinky shit and we're on friendly terms with each other so I had direct access to her and she would do things for me she'd normally not do. She was a great prostitute. If there was a Yelp for prostitutes, I'd give her a 9.5/10.

Pros: Sucks a really mean dick.

Cons: Has your bastard love child.

Unfortunately, post-birth abortions are illegal.

Yeah there is yelp for prostitutes, it's called the erotic review lmao

>Makes a mistake and owns up to it
Congrats op. You're more of a man than 80% of guys right now

Fuck your friends and all the anons here telling you to not do something but failing to point out to an alternative.
As you said, you fucked up, this is your reality now, you have a child with your prostitute friend, no point un running away from any of that now.

Just make life the best you can for the child, that includes taking his mom out of the streets and being in friendly terms with her. You don't need to fall in love either, just try yo have a healthy relationship with her so the baby doesn't grow up with fights, plenty of divorsed parents raisen children just fine.

Good luck OP

Even though OP's situation is fucked up and kind of gross, I'm impressed by his willingness to step up for his child. You sound like you have your shit together, oddly enough.

If your friends think your original stupidity was bad, but somehow think what you've posted is even more stupid, you don't have very bright friends.

seriously, have they made any compelling argument to you beyond your father's? Like, anything remotely more deep than OMG like marrying a prostitute, ew?

besides, you stand the best chance on influencing her as well under the same roof. Remember she's not doing you a favour, you're doing her one, make sure there are strong rules of the house.

OP you sound like Chad, why are you dealing with whores?

Do not marry her, moving in is one thing but why tf would you marry her?

You don't know what she's gonna be like, marriage is a huge step and not something you should do with a girl you probably shouldn't trust just for the sake of it. You can raise a kid without being married.

If you fall in love down the line and she stops being a prostitute then okay but not yet lmao

Have you considered putting the kid up for adoption? There are a lot of caring couples that can't have children for any number of reasons. They'd take good care your kid in a loving household.

Marry and protect her OP, she's a woman and sex work is still work so she's still has a good work ethic. Not like you're serious anyway.

>not available in your country
Fuck.

Yeah it seems like I'm kind of stuck here. Everyone seems to have the gut reaction that since shes a prostitute that I should disregard her as a human being but its really more about the baby and nobody has any better ideas. I might be a guy that fucks prostitutes and she may be a prostitute herself but I want to give my baby a fair shake at life. I don't plan on marrying her off the bat though, that would be a little too much for me. I just want her not selling herself.

I was never much of a relationship guy. I just want to get down to business. That's not to say I was never going to get married or anything but I was planning on doing it when I was like 45, or if I died of AIDS first.

Oh I've considered everything but I have no real power in this situation. She doesn't want to give the boy away, she wants to keep it. Which is fine, I'm not against having a child right now. Its a bit sudden but I'm not really in a bad position in life.

>my friends think what I'm doing is really stupid and that I'm essentially acting married to a prostitute and to reconsider my actions.
Your friends are dumbasses. If she's not hooking anymore and you're raising a child together you absolutely should act like a married couple for the kid's sake.

You're sure taking this all in stride.

Cool, sounds like you're good then. Even moving in with her might turn out to be a bit hellish but it's at least somewhat easily reversible, and the upside is you get to know her better over the next couple years intimately. If she's not irreconcilably fucked up, then a long term commitment could be on the table.

Marrying her can turn all kinds of fucked up, though. If not in the next year, or even 5 years, maybe 20 years down the line it ruins your whole fucking shit. Marriage is not to be taken lightly and is something that would end up effecting you as much as a kid will, in the long run. Especially if you have money.

>my prostitute friend
lmao

You're doing the right thing, you should take care of her and the baby. Your friends are morally weak, as many 21th century men are. Raise a good kid, OP.

No point in crying over spilled milk my man. Its my fault anyway for being a fucking pervert, should have kept it in my pants. When you have sex hundreds of times, those condom odds start looking pretty bad. Played a game with my dick and I lost.

True that. I'm not going to rush anything. If she falls for me then we can talk about it but I'm not going ring shopping anytime soon.

Damn it, Justinian.

On the bright side, you can fuck her for free now.

Speak to a lawyer and make sure you have parental rights in place, you don't want her to spend a couple years with you then take him away and claim you were abusive/deadbeat/etc
Keep separate bedrooms and live as roommates not lovers, one kid is enough don't make more unless you really want them.
You are parents not lovers at the moment. Don't marry her but work out a similar agreement and get that shit signed.

Marry her immediately.

>On the bright side, you can fuck her for free now.
welcome to pound town population you OP

> I guess the condom had a hole in it or something

Thank GOD I got a vasectomy at 27

Help her pay the bills!

What the fuck is with all the betas on this board? Tell that bitch to fuck off and take the child.