I need to change my life to get healthy and make more money and move out of my families spare house...

I need to change my life to get healthy and make more money and move out of my families spare house. I play a MMORPG and I cannot change my life until I quit it. All of my social connections are here. All of my goals are here, all of my planning for the future are on this stupid fucking game. Ive wanted to quit for a year and have tried everything. Weening, cold turkey. At want point I destroyed all of my ingame shit and was able to stay away for about a month. It was just stupid to walk away from all the people I have gotten to know over the years.

Every stupid self help guide for changing your life says to do things like make new friends and fourm goals and learn about things blah blah blah. Playing this game provides all of this for me so its not like just quitting a game, its like quitting all of the things I work for and people I know and planning I have done for the future. How can you walk away from this? I would be letting so many people down, and worse so many people on the opposite team would be so satisfied to see me leave. I almost cant quit out of spite. How fucked am I? How do I get unfucked?

Attached: advivic.jpg (719x2445, 1.1M)

Delete the account. It's the only way.

True, but you are unsatisfied with it regardless.

I cant really do that. I have things that take years at extreme probabilities to get. Quitting cold turkey would mean like days of offloading things. This shit sucks every which way.

See user, that's the problem right there. You aren't serious about this. Delete it.

>my parents spare house

look at mr. moneybags over here

be jealous all you want but haveing a place to stay and the money I would save in rent hasnt done me any fucking favors. Idel hands devils workshop. Anyway I didnt come here to get poked fun at so fuck off to some other miserable cunts thread.

I dont know how to be serious about it. I have deleted it. Friends online and irl brought me back. How do I get around that? Just delet my friends too?

Attached: braintank.png (898x409, 28K)

Yes. user, you have to realize, if you want this you have to be willing to do whatever it takes. Otherwise, don't bother trying.

What MMO do you play that keeps your attention this much? Fucking Christ I've been trying to get addicted to one but they're all just so shit now
Unless you're playing p99 I don't get it

>Have all the money you need to get started
>still not doing shit with your life

Fuck off you angry little trust fund baby

ragnarok lol

poorfag detected, go beg for scheckles in some other thread faggot

There's no possible way you're playing iRO
which pserver?
Also if you want to quit you really do need to just delete your characters and tell your friends you're done with RO

I know trust fund babies like you. You're literally the laziest losers in the world. No wonder you're a fatass who plays world of warcraft all day.

sorry but im still not giving you any sheckels, try down the street

>doesn’t have basic reading comprehension

Attached: E0CB878B-125F-431B-96B1-F9968CC32EB6.png (1416x1600, 606K)

No. I will not give you any handouts. Stop begging.

Ah, the good old "If I repeat the same thing over and over again I'll win" argument. This is used only by the dumbest brainlets.

no scheckles for you here, SHOO, get lost poorfag

imagine not being able to delete a fucking game

Like said. You ultimately have to make a decision. You choose to do this or not. You don't get to choose how much sacrifice either is going to take. Yes, you will be making a genuine sacrifice. Yes, this will most likely mean losing your online friends, or at least telling them they can't try to pull you back if they are to remain your friends. But you're fucked if you don't either, because this is going to keep eating away not only at your TIME, but at your self-esteem. Look in your imagination and picture yourself 5 years in the future. Which one is the better choice? Do that for the love of your future self!

Make me faggot. maybe use daddy's money to ban me.

no money for beggers, get a job poorfag

Imagine being so brainless that you blame all your failures on a video game.