I gave a waitress a large tip as a thank you for always being nice to me and cheering me up...

I gave a waitress a large tip as a thank you for always being nice to me and cheering me up. She got the wrong idea though. She was very flirty and gave me her phone number last time I went. It wasn't my intention of leading her on. I don't know how to reject her without making things awkward, this has never happened to me before. I go to that place all the time, I would hate to not be able to go anymore. How do I do this?

Attached: 1531029440509.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Why not fug her?

How much was the tip user?

She wants a bigger tip

I have no interest in doing that.

It was a $12 bill. I gave her $100.

Jesus Christ OP, what are you doing with your life?

Toxic feminity

user you're a fucking idiot.

Why don't you want to want to have sex with her? Is she unattractive?

Just tell her "Um, I appreciate you giving me your number and all, but I think that you misunderstood. You're always nice and cheering me up, and I left that tip because I wanted to show my appreciation for that. I'm not interested in you in that way, I guess I should've been more clear."

Its not like I needed it.

Probably.

She's a lot younger than me, its kind of weird honestly. But the main reason is I'm just depressed and I have no sex drive. I'm not really interested in those sorts of things.

Spend the money on therapy, user. I've been there. Depression is a special kind of Hell.

How old and how old are you?

I've been going to therapy for a few years now. It hasn't really helped but they have me on this medication that keeps me from jumping off a building so I suppose that's something.

She is 18. I'm 39.

Oh wow, that's not what I expected. Okay I see why you think that would be weird.

Women always criticize men for interpreting kindness as attraction but women are guilty of the same.

Just dont call her.
But remember this lesson, you didnt give a fuck and she followed.

Pay attention all you fucking nogg losers out there reading this, this means you asshat.

Women are hardwired to interpret you giving them money as you soliciting sex. They're all prostitutes at their core.

You said she was nice before, right? What were the tips before? You sure she's not looking for a sugar daddy?

Nigga you fucked up.

Attached: 1547921290699.jpg (660x371, 48K)

This 100%

Attached: 1547500108886.gif (364x339, 768K)

Okay it's weird. But your normal life sucks. So why not try weird for a change ?
As they say, just put the tip in and see how it feels

Just tell her straight up that you gave her that tip because you were grateful for her support and that you were not thinking about getting closer to her, because of the reasons you mentioned. But that all this being in the open, if she still wants to be more than a friendly waitress, you would be happy for it.

That man icon makes me so laughable and annoyed.LOL

39 years and still retarded.

If the formula you're using to live your life has lead you to constant misery, the only thing that makes sense is to change it dumbass.

Do things you don't feel like doing because doing whatever shit you DO feel like doing is obviously not the best option for your own happiness. Push past that comfortable weakness or stop wasting our time by posting your pity parties here.

too late now she wants you to tap that ass. dont be shy now your mom wasnt.

Get a disguise to change appearance if you want to go. Or find a woman to go with you. A friend or family member but she'll think it's your partner.

It's far more likely she saw a lonely midde aged man offer a huge sum and thinks she can flatter you for more tips or that she senses you are lonely and needed a confidence boost. Also a chance she won't be there much longer as she moves away for uni.

Are you in a city where you can go to another restaurant instead? That’s what I’d do

Relying on another person to make you happy is not a healthy relationship.

You're 39 and you're leaving $100 tips on a $12 tab for pretty young 18 year old girls?

Thanks a lot faggot, you are why they all have egos the size of Jupiter. I bet you don't do that for male waiters

You retards realize she would just be expecting more money right? Don't fuck her, let her be a hoe with someone else.

Go with a girl and pretend you are together.

Just ignore it.

You’re 39.
She’s 18.

The age gap is large enough where she should more or less be fully aware of the impracticality and unlikelihood of anything occurring.

At most she’ll probably drive herself a little crazy thinking you think she’s a little kid (which you seem to).

She’ll still probably try to continue to flirt with you, but it’s not like she’s going to get hurt over it or like this will blow up in to anything huge if you ignore it, in fact, this is one of those cases where directly addressing it would probably do more harm than good.

On behalf of all girls: stop leading us on, you heartbreaking piece of shit.

Hmm. I'm not sure if just being direct will end up will. She might get offended. She's a kid after all, she probably doesn't understand rejection yet.

I don't know whats going through her head. She could be looking for that, her intentions for being nice to me are of no consequence to me. I don't care what her reasons were.

Using her as an emotional crutch would be the worst possible thing I could do. I'm not going to do that.

I don't have any female friends or family.

I could do that but it would suck.

I would have done it for a waiter, or an alien. But you should know by existing that men are unlikely to do things like that for other men, especially strangers. That's just life.

Shouldn't you be busy playing with girls' feelings and tricking us into thinking you're in love with us when you aren't? Fucking asshole.

He's old enough to be her dad.

Life as a woman is easymodo.

Just fuck her you stuffy old man.

I too use and interpret money as a form of love.

OP are you rich? I don't understand how you could throw away $100 and not even care.

Wouldn't she get offended if she keeps trying to flirt with me and I just ignore her? Seems a little silly.

She could better than some depressed old guy, I'm doing her a favor.

Depends on what you consider rich. If you mean Bill Gates, no. If you mean someone that makes way more money than they could ever spend, probably.

ITT: Women show that they confuse money with love, quickly explaining why so many women are whores.

Why not just give her a chance? Just going on a date with her isn't committing to her for life. Just give it a shot, she might literally be your soulmate. You'd never know unless you tried.

ITT: guys respond to guys pretending to be women in a bait thread

Its not that I'm staunchly against going out on a date with her. Its just I'm an emotional wreck, I might get attached to her and set myself up to be crushed or exploited. If she were like, 10 years older, then it wouldn't be so bad I suppose but getting attached to a kid is probably a bad idea.

But no, I suppose just going out on a date wouldn't be the end of the world. I'd need to think it over.

It could turn out to just be a new friend you know? There are a lot of angles here.

100 dollars? The highest I ever gave was like a 10. I wonder if I left a 100, the girl would wanna fuck me the next time

She’s just trying to use you for more money. She’s not interested in you. Ignore her advances. Her feelings won’t be hurt.

OP, you need to be direct with her. Maybe not in person though.

You have her number. Just text her and tell her "I'm not interested in a relationship. It would be great if we could remain friends though." or something similar.
Then just give her space.

>Using her as an emotional crutch would be the worst possible thing I could do.
Why ? You already did that and gave her 100 dollars for it.

Don't worry so much. Humans are social creatures. Relying on each other to lick our wounds is the most natural thing.
Expecting to be able to be happy, or able to work on your issues without the support of others is going against 13 millions years of evolution.

Attached: delousing chimps.jpg (768x512, 230K)

age/2 + 7 = 26 shes too young.

Just fyi that's more of a guideline than a rule. Don't seek out someone younger than than but don't reject them because of it either.

I guessed you'll be forced into fucking her then huh. oh well op, you win some you lose some.

Evolution can suck my motherfucking cock

Protip: Only give money to women you want to fuck.

Try out lifting user, i wont gurantee your that your depression will cease to exist, but it could help relieve some of the pain. At least it did for me.

Yeah, she thinks you're a sugar daddy.

*Subconsciously*

She realizes that she can get things from you. A male-to-female kind of giving. Women have an accountant in their head measuring everything constantly. Every little smile, wink, kiss, hairstyle, handshake, everything.

She realizes she can get a lot from you for a little price. She (again subconsciously) is testing the water to see what more she can get.

"If a little politeness gets me a hundred bucks, then what would a blow job get me?"

It's in women's nature to think like this. Just DON'T JUDGE HER and allow her advances but dismiss them. Show nothing more than politeness will not get her anything more from you. She can write her number on every slip, flash her tits, invite you out and you decline, whatever.

Eventually her mental accountant will calculate that there's nothing more behind this door, and then she'll reconcile to just keeping being your friend.

There's no reason to avoid the establishment OP. She told her friends and coworkers and got a lot of attention for what you did. That means more to her than the $100 bucks. Just don't do or say anything creepy and don't judge her; then you're totally fine.

lol what a gold digging whore.