How to let sister know to change her LinkedIn photo?

Looking for some opinions:

My sister is 23 and just finished her 3 year college program and is trying to now find a job and enter the real world with what she studied.

She decided to make a LinkedIn account because apparently its popular where we are. She is the good girl/shy/timid type as we are both raised in an arab family.

However the problem is she's put this as her profile picture on LinkedIn.

How do I bring it up to her or talk to her to let her know she could choose something different or less casual without offending her or coming off as weird. Or am I overreacting? She is 23 I am 21

(If you're going to be a douche please dont bother posting. Although I dont foresee this problem as this is Jow Forums and not /b/ but just be warned please)

Attached: linkedin.jpg (1080x1080, 189K)

Let her catch you jerking off to this photo, she'll change it in not time

1. that's my sister
2. its a completely clothed and normal photo

so yeah. does anyone have real advice? my current plan is to say "Hmmm... this looks like too much of a vacation photo" but if she brushes it off I dont know what else to say...

I'd be blunt with her, informing her that employers are looking for something professional and that first impressions are everything. Suggest she takes another photo in some sort of business casual or professional business attire, perhaps get a photographer to do the job, and then put it out there.

See to it, as I'm sure she put that picture in as a placeholder but really push for her to get a new one.

what's keeping you from telling her this directly, you mentally ill retard? jesus fucking christ, you retards are so beta these days, you're afraid of your own sisters

Just tell her that's not a decent woman photo and people will not take her seriously or out of a sexual context.

She looks like a 40 y.o. gypsy in this photo and I'm serious. Show her this post.

also, shy/timid types don't post pictures of their asses on the internet. what a fucking retard

This sounds like bait, what kind of relationship you have with your sister that you are unable to show a simple concern like this

Make a fake profile as an adult video editor that specializes in ass play, and offer to set her up with a working interview in a hotel room.

>search image on google
>links to a couple /soc/ threads made in the past 24 hours with the same premise
yeah this is bait. idk what you people get from making threads like this

Thank you! The reason I dont just mention it directly is the fear of her saying "Ummm... men dont think like that... its a normal picture.... maybe you're the one with a perverted mind and the one that needs help."

Huh? Yes your right. I posted on /soc/ last night only to get trolled and deleted the thread. So I've come here.

No one really gives a shit about linkendin, it was briefly the Myspace of the business world like 6 years ago.

That said, that's the kind of picture that you'd expect on Tinder not on Linkedin. The focus is 100% her ass in skinny jeans. Also the fact that she's wearing high heels and posed like a wannabe fashion model certainly doesn't help.

I'm not saying that a photo for a dying business website should be of her wearing a women's suit while carrying a folder full of tax receipts, but that pic is just tryhard Instagram trash. Just a regular no bullshit selfie would be bette,r just get her ass out of the way.

>plot twist: she accepts

Listen bro, I just finished masturbating to that picture and I'm thinking about doing it again, if you want I can print the pic off and finish on top of it? That might help convince her it's not the best to use

Hmmmm I hear what you're saying. So what do I say...?

Dude you're a troll and just want a reaction. You live in your parents basement and aren't masterbating because your life is so sad that you have to wait for mommy and daddy to leave the house to do it. Kindly fuck off

A photo should be professional on LinkedIn. I’m talking graduation, formal occasion, front on or face only. Not to say that it’s any way provocative but in a professional context, safe is way better than sorry.

Then have sex with her ass to see if she really has what it takes to survive in this harsh, unforgiving business environment.

Is this a thinly veiled tribute request thread? OP truly is a deviant amongst deviants.

Okay, I think I can read the subtext here and it sounds like you really do want me to blow my load over a picture of her so I'm printing it now, give me like half an hour to replenish my balls and I'll get back to it, anything to help you out bro

Thanks for clearing that up user! You’re totally not a pathetic attention whore who’s made the same thread about an easily fixable problem 3 times

IF you are in fact serious then fuck off. If you do decide to do it, enjoy thinking how sad your life really is.

Dude why the fuck would you post your sisters picture here unless you’re intentionally trying to get people to DOX her. Bad move. Do you really even care about her

Gift her a professional photo-shooting.

You better be trolling if you think that’s a clean photo. Also I’d nut in your sister and she would birth many Polish babies

Because that's not his sister, how dumb are you? It's someone posting a girl they have a crush on and they're looking for comments because they're either a) a cuck or b) enjoy the shitposting

You would know this from the fact a file saved from LinkedIn doesn't fucking download as linkedin

If this was an actual thread her linkedin profile would show up in reverse image search. But it's not. At all.

Tell her that's not tinder.....

This is not hard

"Hey sis why dont you put an actual profile pic on your linked in and something that looks like you're on vacation."

Exact plan, but my problem is what if she brushes off and tells me I dont know what I'm talking about?

She'll then accuse me of being a perv and say im the one that has a problem not other men

What a dumb slut. I can't believe she managed to finish college and thinks this photo is in any way appropriate for a professional website.

Lmaooooooooooooooo

show her the profile pics of literally any other woman on linkedin, and how they're not pics of themselves at the prom or on vacation or at the beach or anything else like hers

Dude relax. You're calling her a dumb slut for no reason and you're just projecting that on her. She is literally just in casual clothing(i.e jeans) so relax. Nothing wrong with the picture besides it being too casual.

Inb4 this helps her get hired

Have you ever heard of the concept of renaming files