Girls flirt with me all the time

>Girls flirt with me all the time
>Go to the club and get women coming up to me, complimenting me, touching me, following me around
>Random girls call me attractive or hot
>But im still a kissless dateless virgin

What am i doing wrong?

Attached: 1545765163842.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

improveyoursocialskills.com/
vocaroo.com/i/s0Zd1yyh7zKJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean.... are you responding to those flirts?

No, usually I just walk away or say nothing. Or I just say "thank you" and give a bit of a smile at most

Attached: wojak.jpg (456x679, 19K)

When somebody is / was flirting with you, just ask for her phone number. 2nd step is to invite them for burger and park (romantic virgin) or netflix and chill (chad).

Attached: how many girls have you asked on date this year.png (1100x950, 177K)

cool, we found what you're doing wrong.

I mean... you can figure out what you're doing wrong here.

Talk to them. Try to let them know you're interested in them. I don't care how, tell them they're pretty, ask them to dance, ask them about their lives, whatever. Sperg out as much as you want. You will learn how to respond "appropriately" this way.

How do I do that?

No, what am I doing wrong? I dont know how to flirt. Idk it just seems odd to me that even though I have girls flirting with me, I'm still a KV. Like maybe theres something wrong with me

I dont know how to do those things

Do what?
>hello, how are you today? Btw i wanted to ask for your number the last time, but i was kinda in a hurry.

Attached: stop asperger.jpg (1545x2402, 273K)

Holy shit man, you can't post that image here. What would happen to Jow Forums?

I don't really know how to do this. The reason i walk away from girls who flirt with me is because i know i'll disappoint them if i try to flirt back

Once in my life I tried to flirt with a girl who had been flirting with me, and I was so bad at it she told me after 10 mins it "sounded like I was giving her a lecture". Like whatever I was saying was so dry and non sexual it just turned her off completely

Maybe I'll end up a KV forever...

Attached: 1546459198553.jpg (326x218, 14K)

Nice humble brag

Say Hi, sometimes you need to break the ice and that is usually where you will sperg out the most in the beginning. If you made it past that, ask her what she's interested in and then just listen and acknowledge her while she talks, respond when she asks you something, but always go back to her and make her talk about herself, nod, laugh and make it feel like you are really interested about what she has to say (even if you don't). While doing this, if she is interested she will give signs like messing with her hair, touching you, looking at your lips, etc. This is when you drop the spaghetti and walk away.

I'm pretty sure you've made this exact same thread before. What advice are you looking for that you didn't get back then?

I can do everything up to actually making her sexually interested in me. There have been countless times of me speaking to girls for a long time, like 30 minutes or more, and making her flirt with me and show interest but then I just walk away because I dont know what to do next

Last night i went to the club and at least 6 girls came up to me without any prompt and complimented my clothes. How am i supposed to respond to that?

improveyoursocialskills.com/

Attached: is this autism.png (629x1046, 403K)

Keep practicing your flirting til you get the hang of it. If the girl doesn’t like what you’re saying then you know not to do it again. And some girls will even find your awkwardness endearing

>Last night i went to the club and at least 6 girls came up to me
Has it ever occurred to you to just start dancing with one of them and then transition into making out a minute or two later? And then taking her home? And then do whatever you want with her after that? Like making her your girlfriend, fuckbuddy, fling etc.

> I just walk away because I dont know what to do next
Get their number you fool
>Last night i went to the club and at least 6 girls came up to me without any prompt and complimented my clothes. How am i supposed to respond to that?
“Thanks, I like your dress too, it’s very sexy” or something like that

You just need to escalate things without going too fast (and sometimes too slow)

I dunno... I've never flirted before consciously in my life...

I did that a few times yeah but I dont know what to do after that. Like I dance with her, make out for a bit, then what? I can only do these things when I'm really really drunk, like too drunk to remember fully what happened the next morning and too drunk to ask her for her number or anything. Im also pretty sure I dont know how to kiss properly. If Im not blackout drunk I never have the confidence to kiss girls

What am I going to do if i end up a KV forever? I want to have a family and kids in my lifetime... That will never ever happen at this rate

Attached: wojak smoke.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

This is bait, you made this thread a few days go

vocaroo.com/i/s0Zd1yyh7zKJ

This is how you become an alcoholic. Stop relying on drinks to do shit, just man up and do it sober or at least not drunk.

Fuck you and whoever made that picture.

NO NO NO NO NO NO

MAKE IT STOP

Hearing an user's voice is frightening, but also comfy at the same time.
Good advice too user.

>I did that a few times yeah but I dont know what to do after that. Like I dance with her, make out for a bit, then what?
If girls actively approach you then getting laid is seriously easier than drinking water. The hardest thing about picking up a girl in a bar/club is getting her attracted to you. If she approaches you, that means she's already attracted to you. The only thing you need to do now is cash in your prizes and not fuck it up.

So basically, girl comes up to you and is obviously interested. You grab her hand, spin her around, start grinding on her for a minute or two. Then turn her around, look her into her eyes and make out. Keep dancing and making out for a while. You can easily keep doing this for an hour or two. Move her around the club, maybe grab a drink for the both of you and continue being sexual with her. Just have fun with the girl and allow her some time to get comfortable with you.

Then eventually just ask her if she wants to get out of here. Grab your jacket and hers, take her to your place and fuck her.

But I dont know how to have sex. She'll be so disappointed if i spend all that time making out with her only to bring her back to mine and fuck her like a useless virgin

Jesus christ.

How did you once learn how to ride a bike? Your dad threw you onto a bike and allowed you to fall off a couple times. But after that you finally learned how to ride the bike.

Just jump on that bike dude. None was born a sex god.

Congrats on the admirers, my man. That's a solid first step that many men would envy. It sound's like what you're having difficulty with is the followup, which is a huge sonnovabitch for everyone. The first thing you can do to amend that problem is learn to believe, earnestly, no-matter-how-many-times-your-cynical-brain-tells-you-otherwise, that there's there's something about your look and/or general person that warrants this attention. Let yourself hear that your a catch and feel good about it without rushing to think (or SAY) otherwise. That little bit of self-love, once cultivated, is going to help you moving forward regardless of anything you actually say. It radiates outward, effecting your expressions, posture, and tone in such a way that will make you even more attractive. Which in turn, feels, good, and you have a positive feedback loop.

This is harder for me to do than to talk about, mostly on the account of being a homely bastard, but it works for all sorts of social shit, romantic ones being one of many. Of course this is just another little step, but it's the one I'm saying is the best to work on from where you are now. There are exercises to help you with this, ones that can be done entirely in your own company. This book has a helpful handful of them. We're gonna make it man.

Attached: 81DNOY393kL.jpg (1500x2301, 381K)

But imagine all the embarassment I'll have to go through... Imagine how humiliating it would feel to bring a girl back to mine, only for her to look at me with a face of total disappointment and judgement when she realizes I'm a virgin who doesn't know how to fuck...

This is one of the reasons I cant make moves on girls... For some reason girls assume I'm attractive and confident enough that I must be experienced, so they flirt with me like I'm an experienced guy. But secretly im an eternal KV. I know that if I try to date or sleep with any girls they'll be disappointed and I wont live up to their expectations... I dont look like a virgin so girls expect more from me

Attached: 1546999887029.jpg (212x249, 5K)

You’d be surprised how many guys are mediocre at sex. Plus if you’re picking a girl up at a club, both of you will be drunk so if your sex game is lackluster, she’ll assume you had too much to drink. There’s really nothing to worry about. Your eonly making things worse by not trying.

If you're dating, rather than hooking up, girls might be fine with your inexperience. It means that you have nothing to compare them to and, furthermore, that you'll be very appreciative of them taking your V card.

This would be less upsetting for me if we weren't in a very similar position. I know it's despair-inducing as hell, but I believe in you. Might be because I have to believe there's a light at the end of this shit-tunnel, but you've said enough for me to have hope for you.

There's something that is going to help you both become even more attractive and help you stave off these thoughts at the same time. That something is becoming increasingly rare in this information-distraction-overload laden neurosis factory of a society we live in. That thing is presence. Learning to be where you are, at there very moment, taking your sensations out of whatever dreamworld you're in and putting them back into your immediate surroundings. See your conversation partner's eyes, see their smile. Hear what they are saying, not what you think they're going to say in some hypothetical scenario. Feel the wind on your face, or their hand on your arm, not the loneliness you're expecting. People will notice when your doing this, because this is what everyone craves (especially women).

Not to sound cliche or anything but stop being such a weak pussy ass bitch.

You're complaing about being a kissless virgin, yet you get tons of unsolicited female attention which you aren't capitalizing on because you're afraid you'll disappoint her in the bedroom? Jesus fucking christ.

This board is filled with frustrated incels who have never even had a girl give them a smile. The attention you're getting from girls is something most guys would kill for. Grow a pair and start taking some action.

Few words, fuck a woman. When your shyness is over try to not fuck many women, get a girlfriend or two. (Maximum two), If you are muslim try to marry those two.

Girl speaking. If u don’t wanna disappoint them - then just tell this. Since they’re flirting they are interested, and many won’t bother your inexperience (for some that gives you extra-appeal). If you are so doubtful maybe you need to find a girl you’re particularly comfortable with. Don’t just let your fears block you!

In addition, dunno your age, but there are many attractive 20+ unexperienced, nothing strange with this. Don’t build a psychological wall towards sex, be more relaxed!

user if a woman goes out of her way to compliment you instead of wait to be approached, she really sees something unique in you that makes you worth enduring social stigma and foregoing societal norms to try to make a connection. Saying thanks and walking away is crushing her self esteem, it's a slap in the face because she wants you to make a conversation with her and ask her out, she might as well ask you to ask her out at that point, that's the golden window of opportunity right there. Next time ask her her name and make small talk then get her number.

I myself want more pics like that. It's actually informative unlike 99% of Jow Forums

did you ask them out?