Is it really true that men who focus on themselves and not expect anything are the most likely to meet girls by...

Is it really true that men who focus on themselves and not expect anything are the most likely to meet girls by surprise? I have been trying for months almost to connect with attractive women online and in the real world and I struggle all the time. But then my friends tell me they randomly “find girls” while out doing stuff with friends or on their own.

Is the secret to finding girls just to really be yourself and focus on your own life priorities?

Attached: 6E31071C-FE96-4400-9171-9460BAB36F0B.jpg (876x672, 46K)

I have been trying to talk to women for years. Im nearly 43 and still virgin. I have everything good job im also working out have car and can provide to woman with anything she needs. Im trying since i have reached 15. There is no hope OP. Im sorry.

If you stop obsessing over finding someone, you stop seeming desperate and needy. Therefore, you become somewhat more attractive in your behavior. As you focus on yourself, you get confident in what you do. Confidence is a major attractant.

This
Desperation sucks. Nobody wants to be the object of a desperate search

It’s not exactly true, it’s more like you’re changing your perspective on the situation. If you stop spending so much time thinking about women and focus on your own stuff, time is going to fly by. Eventually you’ll be in a situation where you’ll meet a girl, and it will seem like out from nowhere because you haven’t been obsessing about your girl problems.

Yup thats how I met my ex. Just getting good and then she pops up out of nowhere. They get you when your happy and in got something going for yourself.

Yeah nigga focus on yourself.

If you find a girl then dope, if you don't find a girl you'll have a dope ass life anyway

no lol its bullshit
yea sure if you handsome and have money women flock to you
but if you arent, you have to fight tooth and nail to undress one and ejaculate into her

>bee yourself
be your ideal self, thats usually not a fat weeb

>Is it really true that men who actually have hobbies that involve other people and leave the house are more likely to meet a woman than someone who sits at home looking at he computer trying to message women who are receiving hundreds of messages from men every day?
Yes
>I have been trying for months almost to connect with attractive women online and in the real world and I struggle all the time
You're either trying to message women who are out of your league, you can't sell yourself for shit (shit bio and pictures full of selfies and group photos)
>my friends tell me they randomly “find girls” while out doing stuff with friends or on their own
Because they aren't socially stunted
>Is the secret to finding girls just to really be yourself and focus on your own life priorities?
Don't be socially stunted, learn how to sell yourself better (online), how to initiate a conversation and not come off as autistic.

tl;dr get a hobby that involves being around other people, once you can make small talk with new people you can approach women and talk to them.

No

not op, but really struggle with selling myself. do you have tips?

>no lol its bullshit
>yea sure if you handsome and have money women flock to you
>but if you arent, you have to fight tooth and nail to undress one and ejaculate into her
I'm overweight and look like sit the sloth, have massive bushy eyebrows, I have massive ears that stick out, I'm unattractive, women have told me I have an attractive physique but an unfortunately unattractive face. Women match with me ll the time on Tinder because I have a picture with my rugby team (if I remove said pic and reset tinder I'll get no matches), being attractive gets a woman to acknowledge you, it doesn't guarantee a conversation, it doesn't guarantee getting laid.
You don't have to fight for shit, you only have to talk to women, don't play 20 questions after they answer you because you're shit scared they are going to get bored and find a better conversation, don't declare your love or try and write a dissertation how you think you're perfect for them based on what you read in their bio.
>beee yourself
Like the poster said, this means be yourself, don't try and imitate someone else, don't tell yourself that you stop "being yourself" by leaving the house, joining a gym or picking up a new hobby

You are lying out of your ass. Tell is the truth. Why are you 43 and a virgin?

>not op, but really struggle with selling myself. do you have tips?
I'll assume you mean for online dating
Your pics should be carefully picked out and ideally from within the last year, your main picture should be an action shot of you doing something interesting (like a hobby), if you don't have one sign up to a mud run and you're sorted until next year, women aren't very clever and will assume you have a level of athleticism by doing a mud run even if you didn't train prior to the pictures being taken. If you're stingy and can't afford to go to a mud run, buy a tripod and hang it on a tree in woodland and set a timer on your camera/phone, you can then run past it (or walk the dog) a few times (10 times should be enough) and pick out the best photo, don't try and use the others.
You can have up to one group picture with your friends, but you shouldn't be drunk or have friends that reflect poorly on you (if your friends look like criminals/weebs/have the onions face in the picture it makes you look like a social outcast to women).
You could have up to one selfie, if you must have one make sure you are dressed smart and groomed and the picture should be taken in natural light, but even then it just looks like you don't have friends to take pictures of you.

Your bio should provide an outline on how you live, don't include your age/height/job if it says it elsewhere on the page, mention hobbies and interests, try and make a joke or two about yourself (self depreciating humour only works if you are obviously attractive or successful), try and sell a dream to women who view your profile like "looking for someone to check out the northern lights with", make your profile associate with positive thoughts and women are more likely to message you, but be sure to under promise and over deliver.

I've covered conversation in my posts and More to come

If you do get a date with a woman, you call the shots, find out how far she is willing to travel and meet her closer to her so it's more convenient, ideal first dates are anything public where you can talk with the option for her to go elsewhere if it isn't going very well, a great example is a coffee shop.
Once you go for coffee, offer something like walking around wherever you can go shopping (for fuck's sake don't take her to vidya shops she doesn't give a shit even if you think she does), find out if she has other plans, if you walk a lot you may well end up going for dinner later on.
Don't over share, don't share anything that's a downer, don't complain about your adverse childhood experiences, your ex or how other dates have gone, she doesn't want to be an agony aunt or feel compared.
Don't approach the topics of religion, politics, health or fitness, don't discuss your plans of getting married or having kids.
If it is obviously going well ask about exchanging numbers, offer her your phone to add her to your contacts, don't push for social media (this includes adding her without her mentioning it). Don't push for another date, tell her she can drop you a message if she wants to see you again.

DON'T BE WEIRD IF SHE DOESN'T MESSAGE YOU, YOU DON'T DESERVE A REASON, YOU DON'T DESERVE "CLOSURE" AFTER MEETING SOMEONE IN PERSON, SHE DOESN'T OWE YOU SHIT, YOU'RE NOT A SPURNED LOVER. If anything be grateful you got the experience of dating a girl (if my typing in caps was a revelation to you it definitely applies), think about where it went wrong, where she wasn't so receptive and where you could have done better.

OP here. Thanks all for the help.

I suppose there are some truths to it. It’s not exactly going to help you initially meet women at all. But women are attracted to successful men. so it definitely can help you if you find yourself around girls. You’ll have topics to talk about, and girls will be attracted to your success

I'm in medicine. The guy MDs who bought the "just be passionate about what you do" meme are still single in their late 40s. They spent their whole life away on working and hobbies. Maybe it works for some, but I'd be miserable without ever having a family.

>Confidence is a major attractant.
Nah. Confidence doesn't do shit if you're not an attractive person. It'll bring you friends, sure, but not romantic/sexual attraction. I'm relatively popular without much effort in most social groups, people will approach me and call me out, but it's always the good ol' "you're a great guy, just not my type" response from women.

>They get you when your happy and in got something going for yourself.
You know, I just realized how apt that is.
Ride or die women don't exist, do they? You don't get anime scenarios where they're interested in a fucking loser.

I think there is some truth to it, but i think it's vastly overblown by guys who aren't willing to proactively pursue women. I'm sure the whole 'chase excellence and let women come to you' can work to some degree, but you're also kinda playing with fire here. If you're never proactively approaching women, you'll always be relying on luck because you're waiting for that perfect girl to throw herself at your feet rather than approaching her yourself.

not really, you have to get out there in different social circles/clubs/activity groups. you gotta have that 'try' mode on, spot opportunities to meet girls and take them. if the chemistry is not there, it's just not there, don't force it, but if there's an opportunity you have to act, and even before that you have to put yourself in a position where an opportunity might present itself. it's confusing to me too and i'm just figuring it out. i met my last and only gf at an artclub in my city that's not active anymore

What do you talk about then ???