I'm 19 and I permanently crippled my left leg in a motorcycle accident for the rest of my life

I'm 19 and I permanently crippled my left leg in a motorcycle accident for the rest of my life

And I am struggling to find any motivation or joy

Any advice?

Attached: 1548009859970.jpg (692x800, 73K)

Get a robot leg.

can't they forced me to keep my Frankenstein leg that barely works

Find an amputee support group.

Lmao I had the nerves in my elbow severed and I have to type one handed but it's not the worst thing.

It's normal to be sad at first but you just need to reevaluate your life goals. You will never be a champion jump roper but at least you arn't burned over 90% of your body.

If you cared so much about not getting crippled maybe dont drive a motorcycle.

lmao don't wanna be a cripple just don't cripple urself

They cant force you to do shit, faggot.

Ain't gonna cut itself off cunt lol

That's my point faggot
Chop chop let's go

lol can anyone give me real advices

No because the plural of advice is advice.

I am more than aware, its just cute text speak

Just end it user

Seeing you probably won't like to chop off your leg I'd wait for a commercial exoskeleton.

Bump please

I have just 1 advice: work with what you have, but to your damn best.
My left arm is more like a tentacle after an accident a few years ago. I can't use it like a normal arm but I learned what it can and can't do, and sometimes it helps me (it can reverse-bend as well). I did whatever exercises I could with it at the gym and now it's more or less a normal tentacle-arm. Lemme tell ya, I did/do hundreds of bicep curls daily.
So if your leg is fucked, just learn what you can and can't do, and the things you CAN do, do them a lot and do them well.

hang yourself

you dont need legs to do something great

Attached: 1d8808af8def40af72fe8874c5e85418.jpg (3000x2089, 1.09M)

I’ve heard that running marathons can help with depression, a daily jog should do the trick though.

Attached: 1D8E3313-74BF-43AF-8F08-BED4DB39FA98.png (800x1200, 895K)

Bright side: you get to handicap park forever now

Use robotic legs

Attached: 51+Rpwy3WLL.jpg (346x500, 35K)

At least u don't have herpes like me

A dude I know got both his legs amputated in a car crash, and I legit saw him walking around the mall a month ago. Science is cool.

That's cool

Attached: pQvIk.jpg (425x327, 148K)

Hey remember that time a dude punched annie's hand and it her like broke his own knuckles?

Yeah kek

Get it amputated? Is that legal? If it is, hopefully you get good money for it and then pay for a prosthetic leg and physical therapy. Plus maybe they'll use your dead leg for science stuff. It's a win-win

Well two things:

Be glad you ever got the ability to walk or run back then and appreciate the sensation you got to experience and though it got mundane.
Some people never got that like a couple of my friends. Shit just happens man, and you learn to live with it, give it time.

Second, be ready for those sweet ass bionic legs in the future my friend. Theres shit to look foward to.

Based and optimistpilled

OP I am so very sorry but this dude made me kek so hard and it's very rare I laugh alone at something I read.

Get a cool cane.

Attached: DesertedFirsthandBergerpicard-size_restricted.gif (252x252, 1.13M)

Do u rock climb ?

hey op, are you sure there's no way to get an amputation and receive a prosthetic/ robot leg? You should have the right to decide if you think it would improve the quality of your life to get a prosthetic/robot leg if your damaged leg is crippled. I feel very sorry for you that you are going through this, you deserve a better quality of life desu

This is good advice.

Suffering is a result of dwelling on negative thoughts. Learn to detach yourself from self-defeating thoughts, because that's all they are, thoughts.

There are preteens who become quadriplegics after diving headfirst into shallow swimming pools, and a lot of these people eventually face their demons and become happy again. So is your excuse any worse?

Attached: get got.png (680x680, 103K)

Dont worry OP you can hang in there! Personally i dont know what its like first hand, but a couple years ago my bf got a cancerous tumor in his spine which made him to no longer have feeling in his legs and can no longer walk. Its been hard but we've been working together to accommodate the new life he has to live.

My advice is make sure you have a good support group, someone to help you through this or friends you know you can talk to and depend on when you need it.

When my bf was having to accept not being able to walk he was fine but sad, however its turned out that the anxiety of going out into the world looking different has been more damaging to his mental health than to his physical health. So definently find people to help you through the process and try not to be a recluse or you might develope a fear of ever going outside for having a visible disability

I hope you find acceptance and happiness soon

You do not realize how cringy this show is until you grow older than 13 and try to watch for the second time, the first 5 minutes of the first epidode.

The overwhelming majority of people who become physically disabled in some way return to being happy again after about 6 months or so. Time is your friend here, and coming to terms with the injury instead of fighting the idea is how you get there.

A cripple leg is by far not the worst thing that could ever happen. Atleast your brain and arms still work. Still plenty of jobs you can have.

Thats what you get, motofag.
I bet you felt cool going in the middle of the lane during rush hour traffic, faggot.