ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

Previous thread:

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
[YouTube] The Unspoken “Secret” to EVERY Transformation! (embed)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: asktheoppositegender1.png (1000x1000, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is shitting together a good date idea?

depends on the person, probably not though.

I guess you can catch up on whats new that way.

>see brother's gf helping him
I want that!
>see cases of cheating, drama, etc.
I don't want that. :(

Wat do?

It pains me to see her at her work and not being able to do anything (>don't ask her out at her work!).
She is so delicate and pretty.

Be selective in your process of choosing a partner. Don't be so desperate you'll go with any old shit. Get a feel for a person from their behaviour around others and from their opinions. If they start out seeming like a stand up person but you realise they're not as you go along, don't stay with them just because you're already in a relationship

@anyone, more interested in guys opinions

whats it like to have someone desire you, or even be in love with you? i was watching sopranos today and theres a scene where the daughter is distraught when her chad bf leaves her (she catches him cheating) but then shes complaining to her friends that its her fault for being too clingy etc. what is it like to be the object of that kind of enamour?

Give her your number, ask her to shoot you a message if she wants to get drinks sometimes, flash her a bright smile and wish her a good day then leave.

Showing interest in someone at their work is fine. Corning them to give you an answer is not.

It depends on the person. Some people love it and soak it all up, some people have difficulty actually accepting it ("this person would never still love me if they knew what I was REALLY like"). Of course it's good though, under the right circumstances. Someone liking you that much can make it a lot easier to see your own charm and realize that despite your flaws you can make an impact on others.

Unless you're a bit of a sociopath it's really only fun if you are also into them. If you can't reciprocate it feels suffocating and creates feelings of guilt and frustration.

This is why people say that it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. Imagine you had this attitude towards everything in your life. You would never get a pet, because you don't want your pet to die. You don't have children because you don't want them to suffer or turn out insufferable (at times). You don't get into a friendship or hobby because there's disappointment alongside the benefits, and so on.

Living is taking risks, calculated risks but always risks.

Holy shit I'm like a fucking middle schooler.
Either gender, really.

How do you ask someone your infatuated with to hang out so you can get to know them without dropping all the spaghetti? Is dating different from asking someone out is different from asking someone to hang out?
I feel like I'm 1/10ths the way to throwing up.
I think basically I'm just asking how do I deal with nerves?

The Romans did it.
That's where the term "doing ones business" comes from.
The ancient Romans were literally doing business while sitting on the toilet.
I say go for it!

>You would never get a pet,
I had one. My cat died recently, when she was about to turn 17. I've been thinking about it. I think I can't get another one, because she was too good. No other pet will ever come close to how intelligent and fluffy she was.

>You don't have children because you don't want them to suffer or turn out insufferable (at times)
>You don't get into a friendship
How did you know?
I got hobbies, though.

>>Where do I meet girls/guys?
>Anywhere outside. Or online.
How do I do this (outside, not online) when I have a full-time job on the night shift? (And don't say clubs; I don't drink alcohol, do drugs, or like loud music, and don't want to start.)

Get a hobby and attend groups that are about that hobby. You can probably fit something before work.
Hit on random people. Go to social events.
Or, really, if you have such a schedule, online.

Never met directly
>Hello, you're in my (how you met). I'm (name) Nice to meet you

Met once or twice
>Hi, what did you think of (something you have in common)?

Friends
>Hey, I'm going to a cafe to study, you are welcome to join

NO I'M SECOND GUESSING MYSELF
FUCK THIS SHIT
GODDAMMIT I ALREADY FIGURED IT OUT I NEED TO FOCUS
GOOD BYE ATOGA

Attached: no god.gif (220x135, 450K)

So, women like guys with money right?

Question is what about the source of the wealth? Is a guy who is hard working at a high paying job more attractive than someone who is lazy but inherited a lot of money?

Or is it more like money is money, doesn't matter where it came from?

BUT ALSO THANK YOU
>I'm further along than I thought?...

Niggas go on Jow Forums and act like they're well adjusted

The girl that I'm dating asked me what I think about her and she usually says that I'm calm and I don't speak a lot. From my perspective we are fine. But I am still doubtful. What to do?

I know that she is definitely interested in me, but I don't want to lose my chance with her.

They're both kind of unattractive for different reasons.
A person who works an high paying job probably will spend all his time making money and none with me, a person who is lazy is lazy.

>Is a guy who is hard working at a high paying job more attractive than someone who is lazy but inherited a lot of money?
Yes. Even a guy who's hard working at a low paying job is more attractive.

It's more like don't be a bum.
And if she grew up struggling and poor she wants a better life.
If that is the women you want to attract then be money hungry.
How you get it will also affect the type you attract.
So don't complain if you get what you wished for and it isn't the fantasy you thought it would be.

>fell in love with a girl, ended up dating for half a year
>had to break it off duo to her crazy parents on christmas (but continued with texting)
>she blocked / unblocked me every day since last week
>i met her yesterday, hugged and kisser her
>we told each other how much we're still in love, but she is just too broken for anything
>she comstantly tells me that she is not enough for me and there would be no hope for her
Okay guys what does all that mean and how should i act. I just need some neutral outside input for this situation.

I agreed to go for a drink with a girl on tinder, due to scheduling, we had to set it 1.5 weeks away. Do I chat with her in the mean time or just wait for the date?

Mother fucker I told you before to just chill the fuck out. She's a lot younger than you, and all of this has been a tumultuous experience. Let her know, without being dramatic,
>You're enough for me, but take your time to figure out what's going on. I'll be around.
And that's fucking it. Respond when she contacts you, offer to hang out without pushing it. Either she'll come around, or she won't.

This doesn't make sense. She asked you what you think of her, and you didn't say what you said or how she reacted. What are you doubtful about?

and what if i tell you that i said exactly this and she just send in more messages telling me how desperate she is?
>Just keep in mind that i'll always be there for you and love you

>Meet guy
>Cute, acts a bit childish, but it has a charm to it
>he takes a selfie of us both after every date
>don't particularly like sharing things like that, but he claims he isn't uploading it anywhere
>A date takes us to his place for coffee (actual coffee, didn't get to sex)
>see he framed the selfies and put them on the wall, all 5 of them
I.. is this normal? I'm mostly new to dating, but I've never heard of anyone doing this sort of stuff before. I just know my rather old parents (60+) had a lot of pictures from when they were young and dating, but this seems... Weird.

>and what if i tell you that i said exactly this
Good.
>how desperate she is?
What? Desperate for what?
That is completely abnormal.

he sounds like a sweet and innocent soul. I havent heard of it before, but it sounds really cute, judging from your text.

Well if you want to, you can jump off and just look for the next chad to fuck and dump you. Maybe this suits you better

>So, women like guys with money right?
Well, yes. But not sheer numbers, but more about how well you manage what you have.
>Question is what about the source of the wealth? Is a guy who is hard working at a high paying job more attractive than someone who is lazy but inherited a lot of money?
Lazy has connotations. I would be very worried about a guy who was lazy and careless with money due to being born with a silver spoon. My first thought would be to ask what he worked with, and what jobs he had held. If he has low job experience, I would not trust him to be a proper adult, honestly. I'd be too afraid of being forced to take care of everything, and basically baby him.
>Or is it more like money is money, doesn't matter where it came from
If it came from careful management of your money, that is way better than just having a high paid job. It means that, worst case, he would be capable of dealing with a lower income (if he got fired, for example), where a well paid guy who suddenly got fired might struggle to deal with a significantly lowered income.

High pay plus inheritance money is the best. Shows a good character, most of the time.

She feels hopeless and without direction in life. As far as i know the only thing that she wants to do at the moment is to "focus on herself", while also telling me that she loves me. Today after i sent her a messaged, she somehow claimed again that she is hurting me, even if i didn't said anything like that.
And her last message today was "I'm sorry for being so broken, no one can help me"

Well user, thank you

>That is completely abnormal
Is it...? Maybe just a bit, I don't know, old fashioned?

He is pretty funny and weird in general, but this seems... odd, even compared to what I've seen so far. We've only had 6 dates, and already hanging up dating photos?

He is 28, so I suppose he could have some reason for it, but I know he isn't a photographer or anything. The pictures aren't even that good.

>Well if you want to, you can jump off and just look for the next chad to fuck and dump you. Maybe this suits you better
Wow, way to be bitter...

I personally wouldn't be able to stand this kind of thing but given what you have said he seems to be the opposite of what I like in general. If you like him otherwise but are disturbed/unhappy/weirded out by this, then talk to him. Try to casually slip the question why he's doing it in a conversation, then judge whether or not it's simply cute/lovey dovey kind of thing or something that could give off overly clingy/possesive vibe. If it's the latter, run.

Was it like a wall with bunch of photos, or just the ones taken of you?

>Today after i sent her a messaged, she somehow claimed again that she is hurting me, even if i didn't said anything like that.
If she pulls that shit again, tell her
>You're not hurting me, I'm completely okay. Just do what you have to do.
I was in a similar situation with an ex. We're in the process of getting back together, as she is getting her shit together. You NEED to be a strong mother fucker, you can't do that shit that you did where you got all emotional and upset because her parents stepped in. That's why she feels like she's hurting you.
It's only weird if you don't like him as much as he clearly likes you. How much do you like him?

Probably just autistic. If he has seen pictures of his parents when they were young, he might mistakenly think that's normal.

I wouldn't worry about it. Autism means very little if you aren't a cunt, and knows how to properly formulate yourself. Most don't suffer from it, they simply have it, without it having a meaningful impact on their success in life.

Also, 5 pictures, as in, this was your 6th date? And you haven't had sex? He definitely has some sort of autism.

>He is 28
...is he a virgin, or do you not know yet? Where the hell did you find a guy like this?

Question for girls: What is it that moves you in life? You seem to only care about looks and feelings. You don't seem to understand life for what it is and you more than often than not remind me of little clueless kids. You don't seem to have interest in anything, and if you do it's some artsy irrelevant stupid shit without any real substance. Why do you not accept your role in society? Breed and take care of children, men are there ti provide and protect you. That's how humans work yet nowadays you and a lot of men wanna go the other way, even if it hurts. What is it, what moves you? I'm kinda judging you but at the same time I'm curious how is it to live as a woman nowadays,they seem to lack any kind of dignity.

Damn it's almost like you just realized that getting attached to stuff and clinging to it ends up making you suffer since everything is impermanent in this existence lmao

Hmm, I'll try.

I'm not much for the macho guys, so I don't want to let go too easily now that I actually found a more down to earth and sensitive guy. I guess I'll try this, and see what vibe he gives off.

It's just a mostly empty wall, with 5 pictures framed in the same wooden square frame, all being these selfies he took of us after each date.

>How much do you like him?
I mean... a lot? I certainly don't have any red flags other than this so far, but let's just say I've had bad experiences before, so I'm kinda cautious about these kinds of things.

>Probably just autistic
Huh. Might actually not be far off, honestly. I guess my lurking here might numb me a bit to autistic behaviour.

>Also, 5 pictures, as in, this was your 6th date? And you haven't had sex?
It usually turns off the guys I wouldn't want, anyway, so it works for me. Besides, he hasn't done the slightest bit of pushing for it, even when we went to his apartment, so it seems like it's a mutual desire to wait a bit.

>...is he a virgin, or do you not know yet?
I have no idea. He says he only had a girlfriend when he was a teenager, but I don't know if he ever actually had sex with her. It doesn't really matter either way.

I'm a hobbyist photographer, with tons of pictures from different occasions, which is why i kind of understand his approach.
It's a bit weird for such an old and mature person to do this without a good reason behind it. You two are not in a relationship, nor best friends i assume and he is not someone who is into photography.

It's clear that he likes you and just doesn't know how to express it properly. I remember that i had the picture of my ex as my phone background, before we were even dating and just friends. Mostly because she was the first girl in my life and i just enjoyed her presence aka I was a virgin. Maybe he is one too, as someone already stated

Attached: 2018-06-22 13.42.36.jpg (1953x1953, 1.47M)

Stupid shit that you could have figured out by yourself have you had more than 30IQ chimp

VERONICAAAAA

Attached: GamersRiseUp.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Why are women so retarded? The dude is a clingy creep and you find that cute? Lmfao

>I mean... a lot?
Then don't worry about it, full stop.

stop listening to the women who pretend money doesn't matter.
Women care about both money and status. A man with a high paying job has both money and status, while a man who inherited his money has money but not the same status. He's still more attractive than a hard-working man in a low-paying position, but not as attractive as a rich lawyer or doctor.

sounds like the dude is a massive chad. chad can do no wrong

I haven't gotten the sense that he was clingy before... that's why I'm a bit confused. We exchange maybe 2 to 3 texts a day when we don't see each other, and has spent a day together every weekend since we went out the first time. He seems a lot less clingy than I'm used to, even. Some guys seem to flip out if I don't dedicate my entire week to texting them.

Does it really seem that clingy to have pictures of us? It seems weird, and slightly unsettling, but clingy?

No, really. Stop. You already like him a lot. He's not clingy, you like him, and he has some photos up. Everything is fine. You're now overthinking it and/or looking for a reason to dislike this.

>Chad
>Hasn't even fucked her on the 6th date
>keeps photos of her on his wall
OmegaChad.

Attached: giphy.gif (266x208, 258K)

I guess you're right. I have just had some bad experiences, so I guess I'm kinda overwhelmed by the lack of... issues, that I have with him. Like he is a bit too perfect, somehow. Like... He doesn't have any downsides at all. It just seems about unreal.

...yeah, I'm definitely just overthinking it. Nevermind me.

If you go on 5 dates and fucking FRAME THE PICTURES and PUT THEM ON THE WALL immediately, that is very, very odd. He is acting like you are already married or some shit.
Ask him if you can go get some ice cream from his freezer and see how he reacts.
If he says there is no ice cream, just get up and say you want to have a look anyway.
He will probably get very angry and stop you.
That's how you know there is probably something in there.

At some point the pictures were just not enough anymore.
He needed a new memento, something much more... personal.

After 21 years, a girl finally likes me. She's clever, she's cute, she's a sweetheart; any guy would be lucky to have her.

And for whatever reason, I'm just not feeling it.

When I'm with her I enjoy her company and all, but I'm constantly eyeballing other girls and wishing I had something better, which wouldn't work since the girls who grab my attention pay me no mind at all.

Should I just be grateful for what I have or hold out for somebody I won't second-guess?

You can't blame her for paying attention to a possible red flag. It might be an innocent perk but could also be a sign of something else. Being cautious is not a bad thing. That doesn't mean she should dump him right away but it's definitely worth to keep an eye out for other signs. It's creepy.

Nigger stop thinking that this is a episode of Navy CIS

The minute he starts doing shit like
>WHY didn't you answer your phone I called 56 TIMES
That's when you tell him to fuck off.
It's abnormal, but if she already likes him and he's been keeping his distance then she shouldn't think on it too much. Chalk it up to an idiosyncrasy. If further oddities crop up that lessen her liking of him, then she should add the framed photos and bail.

You'll only hurt her in the long run if you keep this up. Since it's about what you feel there doesn't seem to be any way out to change the situation. Explain it to her and let her go, hopefully both of you will find someone else.

"The victims head was missing?"
"Yes, likely removed with the kitchen knife on the scene, several lacerations indicating a struggle. Based on the internet history of the victim, we have reason to believe that she dated the killer like 5 times, ignoring all the weird shit."
"Well, I guess when dating someone, you have to pay attention not to...

lose your head."

youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o

Attached: giphy.gif (285x173, 472K)

>say I like black girls best
>IT'S JUST SKIN U WHITE FETISHIST OPPRESSOR HOW DARE YOU DATE OUT YOUR OWN RACE
Do women deal with this shit too? How do I deflect it?

>Ask him if you can go get some ice cream from his freezer and see how he reacts.
>If he says there is no ice cream, just get up and say you want to have a look anyway.
>He will probably get very angry and stop you.
>That's how you know there is probably something in there.
...is there some sort of reference I'm not getting here?

>WHY didn't you answer your phone I called 56 TIMES
Literally the opposite, and it is why I like him. He isn't constantly texting me, and doesn't get offended if I take a few hours to respond.

Whatever bitch, honestly is it different from taking a picture and uploading it on instagram? Not really but its still weird that he did this with all the picture from date 1 anyways you do you, but that contrast of not being clingy and the photos shit idk sounds weird to me. Maybe ask him why he did it. I mean I can def see the weeb anime desperate faggot type of person do thathonestly but they are extremely clingy and desperate. Just get to know him better I guess
My sided

Its literally a super meme to date a black guy as a woman, so yes.

It's mostly other women being assholes about it, however. And the odd incel who somehow thinks the girl picked a guy because of his skin colour, and would have picked him otherwise (which is never the case)

That's creepy and unsettling.
Athough I do love all the fellow creepers literally calling you a cunt for questioning it. This is how this guy will treat you too. If you see a red flag and your instincts sense something is off, listen to it. This is how women go missing and turn up slaughtered or trapped in a basement.

OMEGALUL

I legitimately would pick a black girl over a white girl if they were both attractive though, being black boosts a woman by 2 or 3 points for me

>just noticed it wasn't about dating, but saying you prefer a certain skin colour
Nevermind this post. I have no idea. Who says they prefer a certain skin colour...? That's so weird.

His freezer is full of the heads of girls he dated.
He takes selfies with them regularly.
In his twisted mind, he is still "dating" them.
He took down the photos of them, so you wouldn't get jealous, what a nice guy.

>He isn't constantly texting me, and doesn't get offended if I take a few hours to respond.
Well he has a pretty time intensive hobby, "tending to the ladies" as he calls it.
He needs to make sure the temperature is always right, he lost quite a few girlfriends to the rot lol.

I am not that guy btw, I am just thinking aloud lmao, you should defo keep dating him though, that way you will stay beautiful forever.
I heard.

You just have a fetish faggot

>having preferences is now a fetish
go outside.

Why are consenting adults not allowed to have a preference without idiots like you trying to control where I put my dick?

>Preferences
Yeah dude, it's just a "preference" *winkwink*

Is liking blonde girls a fetish?
Is liking short girls a fetish?
Is liking girls with a stubby nose a fetish?
Go outside you sad cunt.

And calling it a fetish denigrates it how exactly?

How would you judge a man like me?

My situation:
I make only $40k/year (with contractual raises every year), but live in cheap city (Rent is $400/month for a studio apartment.), so I manage to spend only $10k/year. I save/invest the remaining $30k.

My parents have nothing that I could inherit besides their house, appliances, cars.

because a fetish is something out of bounds with normal human sexuality. Stuff like bondage, gimp suits, fucking armpits and feet.
Liking a girl with dark skin is not.

For women
Which is a worse look
>Lives in a share house with 2 guy friends from college and their grill co-worker
>Lives alone in small apartment that isn't very nice inside

Liking feet and armpits is so common I'd argue they aren't outside normal bounds

The shitty apartment.

Yes to all, liking specific physical features might have it's biological part but it can also be a fetish. What do you seek in a person to maintain a relationship? Physical features are pointless and futile, you have a fetish dude
Living alone is always better if your mental is adequate and you are not a faggot

The shitty one. Living with mates is fine, but I value privacy and dignity far more than I value new paint. I don't want to have to manage sex with someone and there roommates. It's awkward. Even without sex, just the act of staying over and making some food in the kitchen or watching TV becomes a chore. Not to mention, having that one girl roommate is fucking weird. Sorry, every girl is different, but if I see a girl who is a roommate with a man, I pretty much instinctively know they're either fucking or there is boiling sexual tension in the house at all times.

Thx, I was sort of regretting moving out, but this helps
Hopefully getting my pictures up and making it my own helps too.

>I'm so much better than everyone else who gets a boner for their preferences, I'm like, a sapiosexual guys
>PLEASE LOOK AT ME

There actually wasn't.
I didn't like how she never cleaned or made her own food, seemed childish, the other dude had gf and last one was her supervisor and didn't want to get metoo'd.
Glad I moved out though, I guess her British bf overstayed his Visa, moved in full time but doesn't work and just plays cod all day

If I'm still thinking about an ex after a year and a half, in spite of my beet efforts, should I just an hero?

so my ex came to my house the other night and asked to go out for a smoke, she was being really flirty and she started making out with me a lot. she was drunk at the time i think. she was like lifting up her shirt and touching my dick and stuff. i still like her, but she has a boyfriend. is there anything i can infer fron this?

Men, I have a question for you, female to male.

What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harass and rape us?
Every day I see it, I live it. Men everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at women without our goddamn permission.

Why? Why do you do this? Is it that much fun for you to hurt us? Do you think you own us?

Women never hurt anyone, we try our goddamned best every single day to please absolutely everyone, all we ask in return is some basic fucking empathy.

2/10, not very convincing bait but probably enough to catch out some incels looking for a straw man to fight

>looking at women without our goddamn permission
I'm taking the bait just to tell you how delusional you are. I don't care if you're larping or not, your existence is sad nontheless

Sharing a house, unless you have a pool or something to make it worth it.
Personal preferences user. I live alone in a studio and I dislike the idea of multiple non-related people living together. It feel like it is a violation of privacy.

Won't I become joke at her workplace? Won't her colleagues be afraid of me asking them out as well?

Femanons what would you think if a dude who you've known for 3 years due to him being in the same class as you, and with who you've had courses together for 6 months now (so you've seen each other almost every day basically), but never really talked with, came to say hi to you out of the blue, when there's just few months of school left before everyone leaves to do their own thing?

>I make only $40k/year (with contractual raises every year), but live in cheap city (Rent is $400/month for a studio apartment.), so I manage to spend only $10k/year. I save/invest the remaining $30k.
Impressive. That's a big plus.
>My parents have nothing that I could inherit besides their house, appliances, cars
Doesn't matter. Not yours regardless, so it's worthless.

I'd say "hi, how are you?" and see where the conversation goes. I'd think he either needs help with something/want to know something or is just looking for a chat.

What city senpai? I make the same as you but pay 740 for my studio in Minneapolis.
Only California has worse rental rate than us

This is for women.

So, I'm a guy who's pulled himself out of the nuerotic hellhole that is "incelism" after I broke up with my long term gf. I've spent the last year and a half working stupid hard on myself.

>lost weight and got fit; built like a gymnast now and I get constant attention from women when I got shopping, which I'm not used to at all
>cut back drastically on media consumtion such as tv and Vidya binging to focus on my hobbies more, specifically art and 3d printing
>have made a conscious effort to overcome my irrational insecurities (being 5'11" with a 5.5in dick without a college degree basically made me feel worthless in these communities, so I've worked on my mindfulness)
>gotten my debt and budget completely under control now and can function as a proper human being without worrying about money
>have kept my apartment in excellent shape for the past 6 months after leaving it a constant vomit-inducing mess while I was going through depression

I feel all of these are positive, but I want to get back in the dating scene, and still feel the constant pull in my head about how I still feel I'm not good enough. Also attempting to make a functional business out of my art, and, while I have a day job and I've got a well-formed plan of how to achieve my business goals, I'm not there yet and I'm worried women will think less of me for it.

I know I'm probably in my head, but how, in your personal opinion, would you view a man like this on the first date? Would you find him too much of a "dreamer" even if he got business sense of making his work successful and has fall back plans?

Sorry if this is a poorly formed question. I known it's highly subjective. I'm just looking to find a serious relationship since my last one fell apart after we had irreconcilable differences and I don't want to spend my entire life improving myself when I could be looking for someone special in the now. Still, I want to come off from the first date that I have my shit together.

Attached: 1547525061371.jpg (665x835, 55K)