How do i know if deep down i'm really just a misogynist piece of shit?

how do i know if deep down i'm really just a misogynist piece of shit?

Attached: 1547674253991.jpg (482x453, 23K)

Everything you do or say is misogynistic in one way or another. A more important question is, what does it change? What are you going to do about it?

How is "everything I say and do" misogynistic when you don't even know what I've done?

I hate women and idgaf. Does not mean I am rude or mean. I also hate eggplants. So what? As long as you dont harm anyone.

>Everything you do or say is misogynistic in one way or another.
Yeah, no, no; not at all. Maybe everything you think and do is influenced in some kind of prejudice and bigotry. But misogyny is a rather specific form of those.

I have a very simple flow chart.
Do you think women are lesser than men?
Then yes.

What if he thinks women are about equal, but still doesn't like them?

Gets kind of grey.
The definition of mysogyny includes simply dislike or contempt.
But as far as I'm.concerned everyone dislikes things and as long as he isn't openly a dick about it or actually fucking with women over it nbd. But I'd lose that argument to the dictionary. Yeah he'd be a mysoginist.

He should work on that though..

Misogyny is the natural order of things and the fatasses who don't like it can choke on their own plus-sized panties.

Not OP but related question.

This woman called me misogynostic because I called her "entitled".

This is what she said before I offended her:

>i'm an attractive young woman
>i deserve gucci, versace, louis vuitton on principle

Am I in the wrong?

Nope, just a regular woman.
These women sure do increase misoginystic attitudes, huh.

Again it depends. If she actually is entitled, no.
If she isn't or you just assumed that by some reach, yeah it's mysoginistic.
I don't know her but calling someone a mysoginist period doesn't reflect well on her case though. Almost exclusively used by "that girl"

Charles Dickens books are full of coincidences, this was not done because he was a lazy one trick pony, but simply because his own life happened that way.

You might read that a certain group, wether is religious, ethnic, race, etc, statistically the majority are chill people, and still end up knowing only their bad side.

I have prejudices, I have knee jerk reactions to certain events, groups, races, what I could suggest is not to look just for things that will confirm your biases and I am not saying to go read X and Y article or book, but when encountering people, try to judge them, slowly.

Yes you will encounter the stereotypes, they came from something, and they are everywhere, wether you are American, European, Asian, etc.

Finally, try to not tell yourself you "hate" something or someone, say (in your mind) that you dislike. Hate is the opposite and just as powerful as love, if love is white, hate is black, now imagine how few are the people in the average person's life that they can admit to love, (family, a couple of friends maybe, maybe a spouse), the number of people you hate should not exceed by many those you love, or you are giving them too much attention.

>The definition of mysogyny includes simply dislike or contempt.
The definition of misogyny IS dislike and contempt (miso-: hate; -gyny: women). You don't see people as inferior unless you have dislike and contempt for them.

>But as far as I'm.concerned everyone dislikes things
And that determines what kind of prejudice/bigotry they hold.

>as he isn't openly a dick about it
Even the most ardent of racists (for example) aren't open about it. Doesn't make them any less racist.

>He should work on that though.
You're an asshole.

Did you just call her entitled in general and for her attitude, and not anything related to her gender? If so, then she's haphazardly throwing applying "misogyny" wherever she pleases.

Hate doesn't heal.
You.change minds with patience and understanding, not flying off the bar and calling people assholes. Especially not people on your side taking a calmer approach than you'd want to. Firing the wrong cannons the wrong way.

>not flying off the bar and calling people assholes
You don't get people flying off the handle and calling you an asshole unless you're actually being one. Maybe stop being a dick to people, and they won't call you out for it.

I love women but I think they're definetly lesser than men physicaly and often mentally aswell. Does that make me mysogynistic? Not OP

>You.change minds with patience and understanding, not flying off the bar and calling people assholes.
t. been living under a rock for the last four years

Basically I called her entitled because she feels the life of luxury should be *given* to her based on the fact that she's young and attractive.

>Basically I called her entitled because she feels the life of luxury should be *given* to her
Not misogynistic. Maybe classist; but that's a different discussion.

>based on the fact that she's young and attractive.
Kind of pushing it.

Doesn't matter women will still love you even if you misogynist.

>Hate doesn't heal. You.change minds with patience and understanding, not flying off the bar and calling people assholes.
ideally, but the 2016 pretty much killed that level of discourse

When he is referring to “lesser” I believe that he is talking about perceived value. I, personally, try to avoid women because I feel uncomfortable around them.

yup.

Have I? Or has it been demonstrated how much it doesn't work in that time?

op here

i'm a small guy like 5'4
ever since my teens most girls and women have been taller than me and frustrates me that i can't find a girl to date that isn't taller than me and i refuse to date taller girls because i want to be like most couples were the guy is taller or at least the same hight as the girl
and i feel like a little boy instead of a grown man around most girls and can't stand it
is it really so bad to want to taller than the girl so i can hold her in my arms and stuff?