How do you properly smoke a cigarette...

How do you properly smoke a cigarette? I'm 21 and only recently tried to smoke just out of interest to understand why some people are hooked on it.

I'm unsure whether I should be inhaling the smoke directly into my lungs (which makes it burn like a bitch), or should I first inhale the smoke in my mouth and then inhale it into the lungs?

Attached: 9797374-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 23K)

You stick it inmyour asshole and then you light it. Instant orgasm guaranteed.

I've never smoked a straight cig before, but I've smoked plenty a spliff (cut half with weed) and typically I pull the smoke into my mouth and then take a second inhale through my nose to push the smoke down into my lungs from there. It burns less, but honestly still burns pretty bad.

If I were you, I'd drop the whole thing, cigarettes offer very few benefits and a slew of negatives.

I recommend the last sentence in your post. But a smoker starts at like eleven years old. I'm surprised that they make 21 year olds dumbass enough to even do that shit. I have spent like eight hundred thousand dollars on cigarettes and I thought I could quit any time.. until I couldn't. Cancer aside. (That's mostly bologna.) What's a good idea about that?

Inhale from you're mouth and than your lungs, it doesn't matter anyway but having a mouth full of smoke I think taste better. You will get use to it if you keep at it, or start with a e cig with nicotine and slowly build up from there to a cigarette.

That's what I've been doing, but I don't feel anything from smoking this way. But if I directly inhale into my lungs I can feel a nice nicotine rush, though it burns my throat a lot.
So could any smoker user share his experience?

Take a drag of the cig so that you have a mouthful of smoke, then take a deep breath.ez

Dude every person who smokes says not to do it. Just stop now while you can. Smoke weed or something else

Yes, the goal is to get the smoke of cigarettes into your lungs. This allows your body to more readily absorb the nicotine.

If your cigarettes are burning too much when they get into your lungs this one or both of the following causes. A) You're not used to it and B) You're letting the smoke get too hot.

Regarding A, well not much you can do there except toughen up. Smoke is harsh, if you ever smoke cigars you'll see, and it takes a while to get 'used to it'. Give it time, it'll pass.

Regarding B. Smoke can be quite hot, it doesn't seem like it, but it can certainly get hot enough to irritate shit like your throat and lungs. This is doubly so for cigarettes without a filter and cigars. The filter plays a key role in cooling down the smoke by giving it distance from heat to your mouth. If it is harsh in your lungs, try letting it sit in your mouth for a moment to cool the smoke.

Last, regarding the 'why people smoke'. Nicotine. Nicotine tends to make you more awake, alert, and acts as a hunger suppressant, but it is addictive as all hell so I can't recommend persisting with it.

user you're lucky to be 21 and haven't smoked yet
I am 21 and i live every fucking struggling cause of smoking all my money are lost u begin to feel my health is bad
My face look uglier ,teeths are yellow ,lips are black , its a fucking trap
Take my advice user and don't try it

The second one. Inhale smoke into mouth, pull cig away from mouth while inhaling the smoke in mouth into the lungs, exhale the smoke.

Why does every underage say "don't smoke tobacco smoke weed".
It's like telling alcoholics to just drink coffee instead, they do different things.

Fuck everyone op smoke crack bro that’s the shit

I've always smoked directly into the lungs, pulled it away from mouth, the finished the inhale with fresh air. Then exhale.

I'm 33 years old and smoked from 18 to about 29 with maybe a few months in between. I still suffer the effects to this day. Smoking is fucking stupid.

yeah, smoking weed gets you high and smoking cigarettes does absolutely nothing at all except give you a craving for another right halfway through the one you're currently smoking.

Not true. With low tolerance you get a head rush.

Yes you're supposed to breathe it into your lungs. Yes it feels funny, no it shouldn't burn. Take smaller puffs of smoke if it's burning your mouth or throat. That's a mistake I've seen with people who will take a huge drag then burn the shit out of their tongue on the smoke.

If you're only breathing it into your mouth you might as well stop because you get all the drawbacks with none of the benefits.

>With low tolerance you get a head rush.

yeah literally my first time smoking a cigarette and not choking myself to tears I felt kind of dizzy

and also like mentioned you do feel kind of sharper and less hungry

but literally just drink coffee and spin around in your computer chair. You won't catch 7 kinds of cancer that way.

You're also forgetting how well tobacco is suited to drugs. On its own I'll admit it's fairly mediocre but mixed with tobacco or mdma it feels great

People don't smoke cigarettes for the rush, they smoke them because they're relaxing/taste good or they're addicted. If you want something that will give you a rush reliably, do pipe tobacco or chewing tobacco (not every day though)

I've been smoking for 12 years. Seriously, don't do it. It's so hard to quit. Each drag burns my throat like nothing else but I just can't help but reach for another one. It seems A-OK until you start to feel its effects on your body -- especially it getting harder to breathe, the acid reflux (GERD) you inevitably get, and the persistent throat searing.

Been trying to quit for the past two years with no success. Really, just don't do it.

I mean that’s the point? An alcohol addiction is incredibly different from a coffee addiction. I’m saying if he wants to smoke something at least go for something a bit less addictive.

Or he could smoke paper which is even less addictive

Attached: 15027421_362156740784377_1855575047322593552_n.jpg (432x424, 9K)

Yeah or smoke tea leaves, unironically. Like if you really want to smoke something they have other herbs for smoking

Stop fucking smoking, curiosity isn't worth putting yourself at risk for addiction.

>to understand why some people are hooked on it.
it's because nicotine is a fucking addictive chemical

watch nick the smoker on youtube, might learn a thing or two.