Gender dysphoria is back..pls help

Attached: 5e24.png (497x480, 218K)

Do you have a dick?

Yea

>Thread

???
I obviously know im a guy but that wont get rid of gd

elaborate
we need to know whether its a legit problem or not. how do you feel? why do you feel that way?

>how do you feel?
I have anxiety
>why do you feel that way?
I dont know, probably because im a failure as a guy

>I dont know, probably because im a failure as a guy
then you don't have gd
do you WANT to be a chick?
if so, why do you want to be a chick?

>I have anxiety
too vague, user
what makes you feel this way?

You gotta talk to a therapist about this. You have to find out if you're insecure as a man or you are seriously gender dysphoric.

If you do turn out to be trans then just get off Jow Forums. Don't subject yourself to this website in that state.

Anxiety is symptom of everything from hyperthyroidism to lack of sleep to magnesium deficiency.

Are you anxious about your gender or anxious about being successful as a man or anxious because society has told you normal male behavior is “toxic” thus leaving you confused as to your role in society/family?

>do you WANT to be a chick?
I think so
>if so, why do you want to be a chick?
Because I have a submissive personality and dislike male gender roles
>too vague, user
what makes you feel this way?
Because im repressing my desire to transition

you might be trans, but you should see a therapist to know for sure
>Because I have a submissive personality and dislike male gender roles
how do you know that you wont hate female gender roles after transitioning?
would you transition even if it meant you became an ugly(but passable) chick? do you see your self growing old as a man or woman?
what about being a woman sounds appealing to you?
>Because im repressing my desire to transition
again, speak to a therapist

Go talk to a therapist and then eventually get treatment if it feels like the best option. Repressing will make you infinitely more miserable
t. mtf

>how do you know that you wont hate female gender roles after transitioning?
All I know is that I hate male gender roles
>would you transition even if it meant you became an ugly(but passable) chick?
Im not going to transition anyways because I know I cant be a real girl anyways
>do you see your self growing old as a man or woman?
I try not to think about that
>what about being a woman sounds appealing to you?
Im not expected to be masculine
>Go talk to a therapist and then eventually get treatment if it feels like the best option. Repressing will make you infinitely more miserable
t. mtf

I dont plan on transitioning even if im really trans, all I want is to get rid of my anxiety

>All I know is that I hate male gender roles
>Im not expected to be masculine
user you really need to think about the other side

>I try not to think about that
can you try now? this is an important question

>I dont plan on transitioning even if im really trans, all I want is to get rid of my anxiety
>Im not going to transition anyways because I know I cant be a real girl anyways
user im an advocate against transitioning but ive heard it has benefits if youre really dysphoric
if you need it that bad you should consider it

smoke crack

#
>user you really need to think about the other side
I think id atleast enjoy it more because I wouldnt be judged for being introverted and submissive
>I try not to think about that
can you try now? this is an important question
I would hate growing old as a man but I plan to isolate myself so that I dont have to be around people who expect to act masculine

>user im an advocate against transitioning but ive heard it has benefits if youre really dysphoric
if you need it that bad you should consider it

I believe women are inferior and id hate myself if I transitioned plus I dont want to dissaloint my parents

These people telling you to transition have their hearts in the right place, but they're somewhat misguided.
You need a therapist who'll help you be more comfortable either being the type of man you already are, or who'll help you feel more comfortable in a traditionally male gender role.

I think we're all telling them they need to talk with a professional. They obviously need more help than we can provide.

I just looked for some therapists in my area and they all look like sjws who would try to convince me to transition

They're there to help user. If needed tell them you don't want to transition but you want help. They can't make you. If they push it on you find another one.

Being a woman isn't about being submissive, you know. You can be a submissive man without pretending to be a girl and mutilating yourself in the process.

Also, you probably have an idealized vision of what womanhood is like. Don't fall for that meme.

Just don't, stop going on the internet. If you actually tried to fix your problems you would get better but nah just whine about it. Drastic change it what you need. Get out of your comfort zone and stop calming anxiety is a problem. Everyone had anxiety.
t. Bipolar 1 fag

Attached: 1536819446571.jpg (700x533, 39K)

go talk to a therapist, explain that you are questioning whether your feelings are gender dysphoria or not and then go through it comprehensively with the therapist.
if you do have gd you should probably transition, repression is fine until you're 40 and you have a mental break, buy a wig and start going by susan.
if you dont, you're probably just gender non conforming which is fine? youre still a dude, you dont have to be masculine if it makes you uncomfy

>if you do have gd you should probably transition
Transitioning is not an effective treatment for gender dysphoria. It's a temporary solution at best.

Temporary is right. suicide is after the transition.

there is literally not an effective treatment, transition is king right now.
repression is shit for you, repression is what makes hons
besides there are so many societal factors to trans ppls life expectancies and suicide rates i really dont trust the statistics

I admit there's not an effective treatment right now, but I think a lack of treatment is no reason to turn to irreversible and drastic measures if they provide no benefit. Even if his likelihood of committing suicide is unchanged, op's quality of life will be far better if he doesn't transition.

genuinely i dont know of a single trans person (apart from a very small amount of detransitioners, the majority of which are afab) who isnt happier after transitioning even if they dont pass. assuming op actually does have gender dysphoria, transitioning really does work to reduce that immensely. I'd argue that living without dysphoria or vastly decreased dysphoria is really an incredible improvement.
Realistically the tradeoff is physical safety and social environment for comfort with your physical self. And considering how things are going with higher levels of trans acceptance, and that at the end of the day all you have is yourself, that physical comfort is really essential to having a healthy mental state.
Again it also depends on OP's level and type of dysphoria assuming he has it at all. There are parts of transition he could undergo that are reversible and uninvasive

OP you don't seem to have gender dysphoria. First of all gender dysphoria is a meme diagnosis. It's one where if transitioning helps you had gd if not you didn't. Stop worrying about fucking diagnosis and realize you have a problem with your heart that needs fixing. It sounds like you have a fucked up concept of gender from something in your world view. I've been having similar thoughts but I'm finding most of it is coming from being abused sexually as a child. Not saying that is true for you but you could have been bullied or mistreated for being different.

which hairstyle makes you the happiest?

Yeah I was bullied

As long as you don't transition your life will be fine. Most people who transition regret it. Don't make that decision user.

Alright. Thing about mental health is they love to pretend like all of these issues can be resolved with drugs that way it is like an "illness" but a more often than not it is something in your heart/soul that needs to be dealt with. Transitioning is loved because it is a drug and that's the main reason. Also with that diagnosis it is a scam because if treatment doesn't work then you just didn't have the "right" diagnosis. Don't be too concerned with the diagnosis.

>Most people who transition regret it.
not true

this is true though

Take steroids

Gender dysphoria isn't real. You are simply unhappy with what society tells you a man should be.

Guess what? Most men don't fit that. We are not all super strong, some men don't turn out to be fathers, some are gay, many aren't dominant.

And at the end of the day, you are still a male. You can dress in girl clothes if you want, but still a male.

This is why I think trans ideology is stupid.