Whats the best way to get an asian girlfriend?...

whats the best way to get an asian girlfriend?, is the gender imbalance in places like china making it harder to find asian girls?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 110K)

You get an Asian girlfriend like you get any other girlfriend

>You get an Asian girlfriend like you get any other girlfriend
If you find the rare Asian who isn't already steeped in her family's culture, maybe.

Go to any university there's so many of these boring bugeyes. Just be outgoing because they tend to stay in asian herds

There's no special trick or tactic to get an Asian girlfriend. If anything, trying something special is worse because it just screams Asian fetishism which would be detrimental

im thinking of learning chinese or japanese, would this be attractive to asian girls.

No

would it be a good way to meet them, im actually learning for my career and as a hobby

In America they're all communists who hate their parents' racist patriarchal ways.

well, i find a lot of asian who are 2nd and even third can retain some good asian traits, but there is an increased amount of them becoming feminists.

Maybe, being versed in their culture is good. Not the stupid shit.

Also it will be very hard to score a jp gf they are the most elitist of all asians, and generally kind of mean. Aim for the others.

Asians are fucking gross

well, in japan isnt it easier to get one?, i would prefer one who isnt comsumed by american culture and i would dream of getting an actual japanese girl. but if i cant move there how would i meet one?, should i use penpal websites?.

I live in a town that's 1/8 Asian population (most of it first or second generation), and you rarely find such individuals.

At worst, they're indifferent to their parents' ways.

isnt there a lot of asian girls who are very liberal and trying to spread feminism to the asian community.

Koreans are the most elitist not Japanese

>isnt there a lot of asian girls who are very liberal
A lot of Asians (in my experiences) are centrist-liberal.

>and trying to spread feminism to the asian community
I've rarely met any. I've seen plenty of white, blacks, and latina women who do, now that I think of it. But rarely Asians. Huh.

Attached: hmmm.png (1280x1220, 431K)

well, there is anna akana and christina wong.

Who are celebrities catering to an audience. Exception to the rules.

>I'm always impressed with how far removed from stereotypes Akana is.

id have to wonder if christina wong is even a celebrity. anna akana is an activist who wants to bring feminism into asian culture

Asian girls are the most likely race to date outside of their own race, white girls in second I'd say