My 16 year old sister is dating a 37 year old man. My dad found out and was furious...

My 16 year old sister is dating a 37 year old man. My dad found out and was furious. He told my sister she was grounded and to make him come over so he could confront him. He came over and he was an astonishingly handsome man, I was taken aback by how attractive he was. My dad was in his face and telling him to never see again or he would kill him. He refused though, he told him he loved her and he planned to marry her eventually. This infuriated my dad and he punched him, really hard. I told my dad he was going too far. My sister's boyfriend was trying to be civil initially but this was the final straw. He punched my dad and knocked him out. My sister and I were horrified. He apologized and said he didn't mean to hit him that hard then called an ambulance.

While dad was in the hospital, my sister told him she had no intention of leaving her boyfriend and they had an argument. My father and my sister hate each, they fight constantly and my father does everything he can to prevent her from seeing him. They've had some nasty arguments, my sister has been talking about moving with her boyfriend and never seeing our family ever again. I don't think we should all this bad blood.

How do I patch things up between them? I asked my sister's boyfriend if he would apologize to him and he said yes but he doesn't think he'd accept it. As for why there's no legal action involved, my sister is of the age consent so technically there's nothing nobody can do about this legally speaking.

Attached: 1547988803534.png (900x720, 616K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI
cdn.freedomainradio.com/FDR_2899_Marriage_Partners_Study.pdf
youtube.com
reddit.com/r/asktrp/comments/352lr9/sources_that_discuss_issues_with_pair_bondinghigh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You and your dad should fucking kill him. It's the only way user, beat his ass so bad he'll never come back the fucking creep

Also your sister is fucking stupid.
Senpai> Easy cock/puss any day

Fpbp

Yesssss king

These things happen, your sister obviously didn't get enough love and positive attention from your father so now she has daddy issues.

Funny thing is that the more drama you and your dad make, the less likely this is going to be a phase and she will move in with the guy and have his children in no time

My dad is on his own if he wants to do that. I'm a weak little girl.

Femanon plan B.
Fuck him then tell sister so she dumps him then dump him.
Do it Anonnette. Do it now.

Attached: emperor-palpatine-star-wars-return-of-the-jedi.jpg (1536x864, 151K)

>My 16 year old sister is dating a 37 year old man
>My father and my sister hate each, they fight constantly
Sounds like a typical case of daddy issues.

Get a friend to kick the shit out of him, I guess. I wouldn't suggest you do it yourself since the motive is clear. Make sure you are in a public place where lots of people you know can see you, or better yet, you're on camera, while your friend is at it. Your friend can make a homemade cosh/sap/blackjack by putting a roll of nickels in the two middle fingers of a pair of work gloves and swinging, or prison style put a padlock into a sock, or super oldschool just swing an ax handle. Knock him to the ground, pound on him a bit, stomp his hands to really mess with his life. It should go without saying that you should not talk about this with your friend over phone or text.

Having motive and opportunity= conviction. Having motive and an alibi=safe.

Justified homicide anyone?

It's your dad's choice if he wants to ruin his relationship with his daughter forever, sounds like there's nothing you can do

Quick! Someone Photoshop sunglasses, a smug smile, and a can of Monster Energy onto Palpatine!

As weird as it sounds, I don't actually think there's that much wrong with it or that much you can do about it.
Girls these days are trained from a young age to want financial security and good sex before esoteric things like love and companionship.
So of course a girl neglected by her dad would go for a rich older guy.
Your dad getting mad about it is just cementing everything that she learned as a kid and making her want the relationship more.
You're just gonna have to be there for her when it eventually all falls apart if you can't get your dad to calm down.

Tell the cops. He's a literal predator. This man's probably known your sister a while. He has the balls to go into your house and punch out your dad. He expects you to do nothing.

>my sister is of the age consent so technically there's nothing nobody can do about this legally speaking.
Hah, yeah, she is now. Doesn't mean he can't go to prison for a long time, anyway.

Long term, this isn't going to work out. He's going to be an old man in ten years, and your sister will still be a young lady. All the while, this guy's going to keep coming round to your house, fighting with your dad, and probably moving on you, too.
>He came over and he was an astonishingly handsome man, I was taken aback by how attractive he was
You don't wonder at all why he isn't already in a relationship with someone else who's good looking closer to his own age? I've read some dumb posts in my time.

tell your dad to get a gun and shoot him if he enters your property

>You don't wonder at all why he isn't already in a relationship with someone else who's good looking closer to his own age?
16 year olds are more physically attractive.

Ehm. If physical attraction is the deciding factor then why wouldn't he go for a woman who is say 21-25? Age gap is less creepy and the women in that age range are generally hotter than their 16 y/o counterparts. This is unless you have some sort of fetish for very young (barely legal) aged girls. Which is not something to be ruled out in the particular dudes case.

>If physical attraction is the deciding factor then why wouldn't he go for a woman who is say 21-25?
16 year olds are hotter than they are.

People always act like men are these scheming masterminds when it reality, men are just going in the direction of their erection. They don't care about the logistics other than legality.

>16 year olds are hotter than they are.
Kek.

>How do I patch things up between them?
Therapy. Whether he wants to accept it or not your father is the reason she's shacked up with this older guy. This is her way of getting back at him. She has a dysfunctional relationship with her father so obviously she is attracted to dysfunctional relationships with other father figures. As far as this guy goes, he's a piece of shit. Your dad needs to rethink his whole approach to this. The more he fights and argues the deeper he will drive her into this guy's arms. They need to figure out their relationship and your father needs to make some major changes to his life and the way he goes about interacting with your sister. In the mean time your family needs to unequivocally state that this 37 year old man is not welcome. Your sister needs to understand that there are consequences to this behavior and that everyone sitting around the dinner table pretending like everything is okay is not an option. This man is a predator and needs to be treated as such. With the right support structure and enough time your sister will see the error of her ways. It will take everybody's effort.

This. When most guys see a hot teenager, they're not thinking "She's a teenager, that means I can manipulate her bwuahahaha.", they're thinking "Goddamn, I want to stick my dick in between those titties."

>16 year olds are hotter than they are
That’s just like your opinion user.
I agree that a 37 year old chasing after a 16 year old is thinking mostly with his dick, but it’s weird that he chooses a teenager still in high school. Any woman 18-25 could be equally attractive but also more mature, responsible, and have more things in common. A man pushing 40 going after a girl barely old enough to drive makes me think he’s going through a midlife crisis trying to relive his youth, or trying to find a woman as sexless and “pure” as he is.

>If physical attraction is the deciding factor then why wouldn't he go for a woman who is say 21-25?
Because he wants his steak fresh, not with a bunch of soggy holes in it. Gotta respect the dude for it.

>Any woman 18-25 could be equally attractive but also more mature, responsible, and have more things in common.
And also has probably fucked five times as many people.

Yeah that’s the real reason older guys creep on teens. They have this weird obsession with sexual purity

Nobody except pedophiles think this lmfao 16 year olds look like children

Most men don't value "maturity" in women or "responsibility" because they're expected to be the mature and responsible ones. They just want a girl that's attractive and nice.

>They have this weird obsession with sexual purity
>weird obsession
We have proof that it literally impairs female ability to pairbond. Fuck off with this reddit shit.

They're grown adults, let them be.

You dad had 16 years to put his values in her. He can't act all surprized now if he squandered those years now she's doing what she wants instead. Your dad, was by far, in the wrong. If you want to patch things up, it starts with demonizing your father and getting him to apologize.

>Nobody except pedophiles think this
Guess 99% of men are pedophiles.

Well yeah like i mentioned in it's possible he has a 'thing' for barely legal girls. Though it's not exactly uncommon, most guys would not prefer dating a 16 y/o over say a 21 y/o girl. Women who are 21 are not less physically attractive than when they were at 16, but atleast they are more matured and you won't be labeled as a pedophile for tapping that.

Or maybe he is one of those dudes who is psychologically obsessed with virgin pussy. We have an abundance of those dudes here on Jow Forums.

there is literally nothing wrong.

You guys are the reason for problems in the world. Violence solves nothing, particularly when there's no problem to begin with.

The real reason is they're hot.

I like how people, especially women, just refuse to admit that teenage girls are attractive. I guess its hard to accept the truth.

What proof? That infographic that “proves” all non-virgin women are evil sluts? Fuck off back to Jow Forums

Do you always think with your dick, you pedo degenerate?

>most guys would not prefer dating a 16 y/o over say a 21 y/o girl
Not true. Most guys would vastly prefer it, its just not socially acceptable to say so, and it is often times outright illegal and ruins your chances with the women that you have to settle for.

>Or maybe he is one of those dudes who is psychologically obsessed with virgin pussy
It's almost like that was the norm for literally all of human history or something.

Way to strawman. It shows a clear connection between number of partners and likelihood of divorce. You can bitch about it, but the data exists and the findings are clear.

Maybe if bitches would keep their legs closed men wouldn't have to go for teenagers.

He's a sexual predator, plain and simple. You think its a coincidence that she also has a shit relationship with her father? You think its a coincidence that a confused, angry teenage girl with daddy issues just happens to find herself coupled with a nearly 40 year old man? No, he chose her. He knew she was weak and that her lack of a positive father figure left a void in her life and he specifically preyed on that weakness to get what he wanted from her. The kind of dysfunction is takes for a nearly 40 year old man to find and emotionally manipulate a 16 year old child for the purpose of sexual gratification is immeasurable.

>We have proof that it literally impairs female ability to pairbond
Source, please.

Show me the data. Not the infographic, the actual article it came from.

i will never get this lmao. i am 27 and the lowest i would go is 25. the girlfriend of my little bro for instance is 18 and despite really looking good i feel no attraction to her whatsoever. 18 is like a little baby to me. now imagining myself being 37 and with a 16 year old girl? top kek.

I started dating my wife when she was 16 and I was 25. I can confirm that 99% of the reason I initially liked her was because she was really hot. That last 1% was because she is a cool girl. Been happily married 11 years.

>Source, please.
It's a lot to to take in, but it's all sourced. youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI

>He's a sexual predator, plain and simple
You make this dude sound like a fucking supervillain. I agree it probably isn't the healthiest, but I hardly think he's some nefarious predator whose been watching her with cock in hand.

See above.

>It shows a clear connection between number of partners and likelihood of divorce
Divorce does not equal an inability to pair bond. You're connecting dots that don't exist to push a narrative that the data does not support. The only thing the study in question shows is a correlative connection between number of sexual partners and divorce rates. Nowhere in there is a definitive causal link. Additionally, your conclusion hinges on the assumption that just because someone is married that they are effectively pair bonded or that staying in a marriage is an objectively better outcome than getting divorced when in reality you have zero data to come to that conclusion. The methodology is inherently flawed. The data is compelling, I can give you that, but you're clearly twisting it to support a conclusion that isn't borne out in the data itself.

>her lack of a positive father figure left a void in her life and he specifically preyed on that weakness to get what he wanted from her

Holy shit am I a sexual predator? My gf's dad died when she was a kid and she's a little slow and immature. I'm a year older than her. We've been together for four happy years though- is this bad?

>You make this dude sound like a fucking supervillain
How much you want to sensationalize it is up to you but he definitively meets the qualifications of a sexual predator. No he isn't stalking people down in the street and raping them but he is still a predator. Believe it or not, these kinds of terms exist on a spectrum, user.

My girlfriend is 17 and I like to think that normies imagine me abusing her or practicing voodoo on her so she sucks my dick.

Attached: 1545881345563.png (564x566, 262K)

>I'm a year older than her
>Holy shit am I a sexual predator?
No. You may fulfill some type of father figure role for her but your situation is nowhere near the same as the OP's.

I agree we don't know everything leading up to it all, but I think it's disingenuous to say that you can't base this off of marriage rates. And even if you discount the hypothesis about gradually building a resistance to the pair bond chemical(I forget the exact name) it still shows a trend that more sexual partners = more failed marriages.

tl;dr Even if I didn't understand why fire is hot I'm going to avoid being on fire.

I'd agree with you if she was 14 or even 15, user, but this just seems like an older dude met a younger girl. It happened to most the girls I knew in highschool.

Men are biologically programmed to be most sexually attracted to women who are at their peak fertility and fitness. A woman is in her sexual prime in the age range of roughly 18-25 y/o. So logically speaking that's when she is at her most sexually attractive.

I think if you find yourself more attracted to 16 y/o girls rather than 21 y/o girls, it's mostly because you're obsessed with sexual purity as mentioned earlier in this thread, rather than her attractiveness. Alot of guys nowadays immediately label college-aged women as dirty roasties. But high school pussy is pure, innocent and clean.

I’m not gonna watch a 40+ minute video because you couldn’t be bothered to find a document. Thank god there were sources in the description. Anyways I assume the article we’re all talking about is this
cdn.freedomainradio.com/FDR_2899_Marriage_Partners_Study.pdf
I’m mostly skimming through but a lot of the stats aren’t really worrisome honestly, unless the woman lost her virginity before middle school. Which is probably indicative of child abuse more than anything. The most shocking one is chart 15; virgin women are 80% likely to have successful marriages and just one previous sexual partner reduces that to 50%. I don’t agree that it’s the sex that’s causing the instability though. You can’t realy draw any conclusion about the underlying cause from the data. Probably something to do with religion but I’d have to look into that.

>Alot of guys nowadays immediately label college-aged women as dirty roasties
Well, if the shoe fits...

>I think it's disingenuous to say that you can't base this off of marriage rates
The objective truth is that failed marriages do not equal an inability to pair bond. The amount of external factors that contribute to the success and failure of a marriage is infinitely more complicated than a person's chemical ability bond. If the study provided any kind of methodology to account for these factors that would be one thing but it does not so any claim to that effective is purely speculative. Without causation all we have is correlation. Why that correlation exists is completely dependent on our ability to prove it.

>it still shows a trend that more sexual partners = more failed marriages.
As I previously said, this only makes sense if your assumption is that remaining married is an inherently, objectively better outcome then getting divorced. Effectively, all we know from the people that are still married is that they haven't filed for divorce. The quality of their relationships is completely speculative. I was responding exclusively to the person who posted that we have "proof" that more sexual partners inhibits a female's ability to pair bond and, while the hypothesis may or may not be compelling, we equivocally do not have proof of that.

>I'd agree with you if she was 14 or even 15, user, but this just seems like an older dude met a younger girl
I'm curious as to why you would agree with me if she were 15 but because she's 16 its just "an older dude met a younger girl"? You 't think its a coincidence that a young girl with daddy issues meets and falls for an older guy who is willing to fill that role for her in exchange for sex and affection?

what the fuck. I'd disown your sister if I were your dad. That kind of age difference is just a fucking no no and that 37 year old should know better. As I can see it she can do whatever she wants on her own, not while I as a dad would be paying the bills.

Sorry to say this OP but your sister is literally not old enough to consent to that kind of relationship. That guy should know better.

>A woman is in her sexual prime in the age range of roughly 18-25 y/o
The thing is, humans arbitrarily decided that number. That's not how nature works. In reality, men are attracted to three things: Youth, good genetics, and sexual maturity. That is literally it. Male instinct doesn't look at a girl they don't know and automatically know they're over the age of 18. Men find even really really young girls attractive if they have sexually features because what men are designed to look for. They're not pedophiles, they've just evolved to look for those features.

So no, that number doesn't mean anything.

Fluoride in the water and all the milk products we give our kids has made girls go through puberty faster.

16 year olds did not look the way they do until the last 20 years or so

>But high school pussy is pure, innocent and clean.
I recommend never repeating this sentence to anybody ever again.

>it's all sourced. youtube.com

youtube.com, my favorite database of scholarly articles and primary sources

this topic always really makes me think. it always, without fail, summons those people who defend, with all their might, falling for underage girls. what is the agenda here? self confirmation?

bro I know daddy issues and no girl is going to be with a guy more than twice her age just cause daddy didn't buy her enough barbies. Girl was straight up molested by her uncle or even her dad.

>The objective truth is that failed marriages do not equal an inability to pair bond
I was offering part of the hypothesis that I knew of. If it isn't correct then I apologize, but it made sense to me(building up a resistance, etc). Here's a pile of shit to parse.

reddit.com/r/asktrp/comments/352lr9/sources_that_discuss_issues_with_pair_bondinghigh/

>As I previously said, this only makes sense if your assumption is that remaining married is an inherently, objectively better outcome then getting divorced.
It's a metric for a failed relationship. We may not know all of the details, but we know the outcome and we can see that there's a clear trend. To that end I'll repeat: even if I didn't know why fire is hot, I'm going to avoid being on fire.

>I'm curious as to why you would agree with me if she were 15 but because she's 16 its just "an older dude met a younger girl"?
Mostly because 16 is where peak fertility starts. I can't know the details, but from personal experience 16 years olds look a lot more mature than 15 year olds.

>your sister is literally not old enough to consent

Depends on the country, but generally other than America 16 is more than old enough to consent

>but from personal experience 16 years olds look a lot more mature than 15 year olds

what is this mickey mouse bullshit

Underage is relative to where you live. 16 is an adult in most places.

Men defend liking teenagers because most men like teenagers, period. You're trying to shame men for something is just fucking normal and scientifically so. There's a reason that science separates teenagers into its own category from pedophilia, because liking teenagers is so freakishly common among men that its not even worth exploring. Its just normal.

>It's a metric for a failed relationship
Its a failed metric. As I previously said, the number of factors that contribute to the success or the failure of a marriage are massive. This methodology also completely overlooks the reasons why people get divorced or married in the first place. Again, you're operating under the assumption that getting a divorce is an inherently worse option than staying married and we both know in real life application this isn't true.
>To that end I'll repeat: even if I didn't know why fire is hot, I'm going to avoid being on fire.
Your analogy doesn't make sense. Not wanting to be married anymore is not equivalent to wanting to be on fire. Getting divorced has the potential to yield positive results to a person's well being. Being on fire does not.

>Mostly because 16 is where peak fertility starts.
I'm not sure what peak fertility has to do with a nearly 40 year old man emotionally manipulating a teenager into sex.

People who are always saying that, especially around these parts, are barely in their 20s themselves so of course it's normal for them to be into girls that are barely 5 years apart from them.

Personally though I'm in my 30s and I don't think I'd be physically attracted to a 16 year old anymore even though it'd be legal here. Like they're going through puberty and they've got acne and shit and they worry about homework? No, no thanks. Just like how I don't feel like eating candy by the handfuls anymore, I got too old for that shit.

i as a man find this nasty lol. this is not normal what you advocate. and i dont know why people like you (mgtow maybe? i see your concept of "manshaming) try to make this normal so fervently. furries are furries, gays are gays, trannies and trannies etc. and they are all fringe. teenagers in the bodies of old men can like underage girls for all i care but stop trying to push this narrative of such thing being normal top kek

30 here. Just because people have fantasies doesn't mean you should explore them. I for one could never fuck a 16 yo simply because I self insert as her dad and understand how he would feel.

Probably my worst nightmare as a dad would be OP's dad's scenario.

>It's a metric for a failed relationship
If your assertion is that a divorce is a metric for a failed relationship then what is a metric for a successful relationship? The fact that someone is still married? The fact that a marriage certificate is still on file with the state? Your metric is flawed, user.

This is what we call societal brainwashing and self-loathing.

>I for one could never fuck a 16 yo simply because I self insert as her dad
>30

not a whole lot of people have kids at 14 anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I also find that as a 30+ man having sex with a 16 year old now would be gross and weird but not because of any psychological wannabe daddy thing. Just because 16 year olds are gross. I'd be just a grossed out having sex with a 46 year old womangoing through menopause

I bet your marriage last a lifetime.

Where do you see self-loathing in anything I wrote? All I said was that having sex with someone who's still going through puberty isn't really my cup of tea anymore. Don't start posting frogs at me now.

ah yes, if all else fails, blame the media with their illusive mind-breaking powers. get a grip kid.

Any adult man that pretends like they don't find teenagers attractive are just virtue signaling or has swallowed too much of the feminist kool-aid.

I literally said I couldn't bring myself to do that because I would relate to how her dad feels and it would be horrible. What brainwashing or self loading is there? It's called empathy.

Yeah the guy is a moron or troll. I suggest we ignore him.

Anyone who doesn't want to have sex with a child who is old enough to be your daughter is brainwashed, huh? That's a very interesting perspective, pedo. Hear that shit at this year's NAMBLA meeting?

>not a whole lot of people have kids at 14 anymore.
Yeah, but consider the fact that, in your 30's, you have a lot of friends who do have kids in their teens. How cool do you think it would be to show up at a friend's BBQ with a girlfriend who is in high school with their daughter? How many friends do you think would stick around you if you made it known that you have a habit for sticking your dick in kids that are just as old as theirs are?

>he doesn't think social brainwashing is real

>he thinks that not agreeing with him = brainwashing

If swallowing feminist kool-aid makes you not a pedo then point me to the nearest pitcher, friend.

Why wouldn't I be more attracted to an adult woman?

I don't mean like a 35 year old either. I mean like a 19-20 something year old. Physically they're in their prime, they're not like still dealing with acne or how to use tampons and shit or being embarrassed about pubes or that one titty is growing faster than the other or whatever other teenager bullshit.

Mentally as well, women around that age range aren't going to be like REEEE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME NO ONE DOES I'M GOING TO LISTEN TO LINKIN PARK I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN or whatever 16 year olds are into. When you're 16 everything is dramatic and the end of the world cause you're more hormones than logic. Their emotions are balanced and they have a sense of identity, relatively speaking. They're much more interesting people than a 16 year old who's gonna be like HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS BAND CALLED THE CLASH ?!?

funny scenario with the BBQ. why of course, everyone would be jealous of me having a super young prime pussy while they are still with old hags! and if they dont like it i go away because they are feminist whiteknights. and brainwashed. (sarcasm)

If people weren't brainwashed by the societies they live in then all societies would act the same. Every society would have the same morals. Every society would have the same rituals and practices. People would immediately reject their society if there was some intrinsic instinctual truth to human nature.

This has been studied to death, I suggest reading babby's first introduction to cultures around the world or taking a cultural diversity course. You are brainwashed whether you like it or not, everybody is brainwashed. What matters is what you're brainwashed with.

We live in a heavily feminist culture where male sexuality is extremely restrictive, obviously you're brainwashed. The fact that so many men are into teenagers around the world despite the heavily stigmatization of it in so many cultures means that liking teenagers is true male nature. Its natural, its normal, its how men are.

>in your 30's, you have a lot of friends who do have kids in their teens

I'm in my early 30s and you yourself said that you're literally 30. My friends who do have kids have toddlers or at least kids still in the single digits. Those with teenaged kids are more 40s than 30s.

but like I said, I probably wouldn't want to fuck a 16 year old anymore. They're kids and care about stickers and boy bands like The Jonas Brothers and whatever other bullshit and they're physically gross once you remove the instagram filter and make-up.

>Its natural, its normal, its how men are
Nice appeal to nature. Just because men can be attracted to teens doesn’t mean they should pursue teens. I mean cannibalism and rape are natural, why do we allow feminists to stigmatize those things?

This is generally true.
>If people weren't brainwashed by the societies they live in then all societies would act the same. Every society would have the same morals. Every society would have the same rituals and practices. People would immediately reject their society if there was some intrinsic instinctual truth to human nature.
>This has been studied to death, I suggest reading babby's first introduction to cultures around the world or taking a cultural diversity course. You are brainwashed whether you like it or not, everybody is brainwashed. What matters is what you're brainwashed with.

and this is where the train falls off the rails

>We live in a heavily feminist culture where male sexuality is extremely restrictive, obviously you're brainwashed. The fact that so many men are into teenagers around the world despite the heavily stigmatization of it in so many cultures means that liking teenagers is true male nature. Its natural, its normal, its how men are.

Having sex with boys was also extremely common across time and space with cultures that had no interactions, from Ancient Greece to feudal Japan.

>We live in a heavily feminist culture where male sexuality is extremely restrictive

Still reeling and seething from that disposable razor video huh

I'm going to comment on the pair-bonding side of things. Human psychology itself is the science of the description of the manifestation of chemical reactions in the brain. These reactions make up our entire human experience, whether we like it or not. There is a poster who makes the argument that getting divorced is not absolutely an indicator of the females inability to pair-bond with her male counterpart but instead a result of a myriad of different factors. How could anyone disagree? The chemical reactions are long since corrupted before oxytocin comes into play. Our dopamine systems are manipulated from birth with instant gratification thru electronic media (including social media) and pharmacology that we are barely human.

The only people who have a problem with this relationship in this thread seemed to be the most deeply inflicted with this mind-virus. I do earnestly feel for those dried up women whom refused woman-hood and instead tried to be a man. They are not themselves evil but guided by evil and who can blame them without a good man to filter reality on their behalf?

For the majority of US history the age of consent was 10.

Attached: 1545523085429.jpg (680x929, 103K)

So I see you have nothing to add to the conversation other than mindless repetition of the words "brainwashed" and "feminism". This is seemingly the only mechanism you have to engage with ideas you disagree with.

I'm not the poster you were responding to. I don't know if you noticed but I'm actually supporting your point, user.

guys. we live in a society man. and the gynocentric world be keepin a brotha down. *inhales weed*

>For the majority of US history the age of consent was 10
What does this even add to your argument

Your post started with fairly level headed analysis then took a sharp turn and ended with some very dark autistic wizardry. Mind virus? Guided by evil? You need some help, kiddo. You sound like a cult-leader for a den of incels.

>I'm not the poster you were responding to. I don't know if you noticed but I'm actually supporting your point, user.

and I was yours, just for different reasons.

Again, you're brainwashed. You view everything from the lens of your brainwashing so arguing with you is like arguing with a brick wall. So this entire argument is pointless.

Also men are already able to pursue teens friend, sorry to break it to you. This isn't a discussion about lowering the age of the defense, the age of consent is firmly in the teenage realm already.

Also comparing having a relationship with a teenager to cannibalism and fucking rape? Nice appeal to absurdity.

What argument are you making, exactly? Pedophilia is already firmly confirmed to be an abnormality by scientific study, that's why its not allowed. In that same vein, liking teenagers is already firmly confirmed to be normal.

I thought it was an interesting video, Mr. Strawman.

I like how you ignored the point then pretended like you had a point yourself, class act.

Imagine being this motivated to advocate having sex with kids. I'm assuming your response is going to be something about brainwashing, right?

Imagine trying to strawman this hard because you can't think of an argument.

>What argument are you making, exactly?

Generally speaking? My argument is that I'm not brainwashed by feminists just because I don't necessarily feel like fucking a child who is half my age. I already made an argument about why slightly older women are overall more attractive than kids, something that you skipped right over. >In that same vein, liking teenagers is already firmly confirmed to be normal.

It's not though. Age of consent varies wildly from country to country and even state to state.

Like I said in another post too, liking teenager is normal if you're a teenager yourself or barely in your 20s when you were a teenager yourself just a few years prior.

What's not normal is middle-aged men dating girls still in jr high, which is what led to a fistfight in OPs post.

>16
>jr high

dark autistic wizardy to you, comedic exaggeration to me

i am a car salesman, i sold a Porsche to a guy who was a former psychologist who gave up his practice to work for lehman brothers (before they dissolved) as a "pricer." his job was to consult and advise clients the maximum price you could charge for a given item (toothpaste, Wellbutrin, etc) and still maintain as much or more units sold.

the whole point is there are indeed entitys which manipulate the human mind to mostly buy things (but also vote a certain way, dress a certain way, act a certain way) which also have unintended side-effects. there may not be a great omnipresent power herding us sheep to our doom but there are indeed people and organizations manipulating the populace to serve their individual purpose.

Attached: 1546045673353.png (496x381, 154K)

>Why wouldn't I be more attracted to an adult woman?
no use arguing tastes, but quantitatively speaking teens have the advantage.

Attached: pedophilia scientific explanation.jpg (2460x3484, 1.27M)