Fighting

So im meeting this guy in a few hours to have a fight,any tips?

Attached: 13903439_1175088289217191_7338567614998752077_n.jpg (793x753, 62K)

Make head swing to ko

Break the wrist, walk away

how would i go about doing that?

You have to be 18 to post here.

punch him in the face lol

badass 0P you are indeed not a faggot

i will pray that many women (with the pussy) will come your way

Gtfo asap

Stomp foot headbutt nose

Duck low. Punch sack. Win.

Attached: 1548032964573.gif (258x194, 962K)

Try to get him off balance, use his body weight against him, concentrate, he is most likely right-handed so he'll probably take a left step and swing with the right. Try to turn sideways so as to expose less of your body and be ready to take a punch, if you've never fought before you might get stunned, don't, your oponent won't wait for you and also depending on the severity of the conflict be ready to play dirty, if your life is at stake it doesn't matter how you protect it

don't throw a punch with a loose wrist

smoke crack

i have sparring experience but no actual street fight experience. The guys taller than me,about 6'2 / 6'3 and im 5'11. My plan is to force him in close so he can't abuse his reach advantage and beat him in grapple by smashing elbows into his face.

What are the stakes? Can you tell us the situation? Remember to close your fist tight, not too tight but if your grip isn't strong enough you'll do more damage to your hand and arm than to him, exploit weaker points even if not the crotch, the temples are good, as is the underside of the chin and anywhere on the neck, if you manage to get a liver shot (from your perspective left side of his body just under the ribcage) he's pretty much fucked, also the stomach
Regardless, godspeed

He's just a dick who's been trying to intimidate me and my friends which i don't tolerate so i decided to take matters into my hands. We're fighting on grass in a park,bare hands. It's been snowing so the ground should be frozen. The space we're fighting in will be about the size of a normal ring.

Is this cunt likely to try and cheat? Because if so you might wanna be ready for that, any of your friends on the surroundings? He might pull out a knife or something although I doubt it. Be sure no adults are round to break you up or get you in trouble and if there are any witnesses make sure he makes the first move (if you get in trouble you might be able to argue it was self-defense) other than that keep in mind all the things I told you and remember also keeping your stamina is important, this fight may drag on longer than you think and if he loses energy you'll overpower him easy. How's your physique? And his?

I'm quite strong,been doing callisthenics for a couple of years and i get complimented on my physique so i don't think i'm in bad shape. He's very skinny however and he's been smoking for 6years or so so i doubt his stamina will be up to par. There's going to be a group coming to watch anyway,people know him for being a dick and have been wanting to see this happen for a long time,also in case he tries to do anything dodgy. I doubt any adults will try to interfere as there'll be a big group and i live in a rough area so this activity isn't too uncommon.

Alright watch out for anything fishy and if possible get a couple of your friends to be there (you may think he's alone but you never know) aside from that remember all the tips I told you and good luck, it seems like he really had this coming so do a favor to the world and beat his ass
Good luck

Post when you beat the shit out of him.

i'll remember my training,thankyou sir

Sure

Also if you have enough time (like an hour) eat an apple or something and hydrate, luck be with you OP, we're countin on ya

Attached: 1536939730437.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

Also if you have enough time (like an hour) eat an apple or something and hydrate, luck be with you OP, we're countin on you

Attached: goodbye.jpg (200x400, 39K)

Posted twice on accident sorry

Fights going down earlier than expected,lets do this shit.

Not necessarily with a hook (as you could do it sideways after dodging), but go for the ears. Shit will leave him dumb. Easiest way to stun someone.

Stamina is t gonna be a concern and honestly neither will strength, really. It’s a street fight, it’s gonna be over in about 5 seconds. Honestly just try to get a bone in the side of his head and it’s all over, simple as that. Shit I guess it happened by now though probably, you still alive OP?

do you have to play fair?
get your watch, or sellotape a stack of coins together, and hold it in your fist
you'll knock him out in one punch

Need update op

you posted this several times, stop already, JESUS.

Attached: 094.jpg (452x635, 43K)

Take someone with you OP. If he pulls any shady shit you'll at least have a witness.

Can't beat the old lock in a sock, OP.

Other essential fighting skills:
>one two combo
>move your head off center line
>double leg takedown
>cheeky footsweep (how wrestlers call it)

Attached: Sock_Lock_Knocker.jpg (500x327, 37K)

Kick him in the balls

I'm bored at home so I knocked this up for you.

Attached: illustration.gif (926x700, 124K)

yeah i went out after but i beat the shit out of him,and took his hat. My hands are swollen from beating his face,it went well.

I beat his ass

post some pics

Update

DID U WIN OR NOT NIGGA

Bring a gun, shoot him from the bushes.

Yeet motha fucka yeet

post results

HE'S FUCKING DEAD

OP def in the hospital. Prayers up my nigga.

F

rip op

Attached: 1527135296659.png (720x1280, 186K)

>Sasae tsurikomi ashi
>Cheeky foot sweep

Attached: 1547665666916.jpg (630x630, 47K)

This. It is scientifically proven you cannot whoop a crack head.

Update?

Fight dirty

Attached: ka-bar-usmc-02-1217-large.jpg (711x800, 65K)

ok said he won. Must have been the crack

I mean I wanted some detail and shit but as long as he won it's cool

Stay calm. Any other advice is meme advice.

As for slightly non memey advice, aim for the neck and kidneys. In every other regard, stick to what feels comfortable and keep your hands up.

play fighting games so you know what to expect

Attached: not melee.jpg (690x388, 121K)