How do I get over a girl...

How do I get over a girl? She was my first love and I’m still obsessed with her after a year she’s sent pictures of her with over guys just to get to me and all I can do is cry.

Attached: E89528B9-EE98-4665-A881-5F3564934841.gif (220x217, 11K)

>she’s sent pictures of her with over guys just to get to me
Jesus wtf just block her number and get rid of anything related to her. You will eventually forget.

I can’t we have class together in highschool I’m 18 stfu

Recently lost my first love so I feel ya. Truth be told, if she’s sending shit to you like that she really doesn’t have your best interest. My guess is you two agreed to be friends? There clearly isn’t a mutual love there— you’re kept around as means of attention to her. I agree with the other user, it’s time to block her.

>only a year
Try 4 years.

Idk, never been in a relationship before, but maybe you should get to know the guys she’s fucking, if their not absolute chads, maybe they can talk her out of being so mean to you.

It’s hard to accept it but your right user...

You can still block her, if you block her and ignore her to her face, she will back off, and you will be able to forget.

Theyre chad as fuck she was a Stacy idk how or why she liked me she just did it was great user I got to be with the cool kids and felt what it was like to be a normal person and have fun for awhile then it all ended and I’m back where I started

Fuck I can’t do this if I go longer then 2

Maybe you need to hang on to some of the friends you made with her. One who might have the confidence to tell her to fuck off. Idk if you do tho.

No wait give us her number

They all left me with her I have no friend at all left

As much as I hate her I don’t want to ruin

Her

How about something that isn’t as important, VSCO?

I’m not giving out anything you can contact her or see what she looks like from

Yeah, idk what got to me, the last thing that I’m gonna say is that, if she doesn’t care about you at all, you just need to send one text, not longer than a paragraph, telling her how fucking fucked up it is that she is sending you this shit, and you should probably use like one or two derogatory terms, like slut, I know that not how you feel, but you need to get her off your back.

THATS WHAT I DID and she still sends me this bullshit what the fuck am I supposed to do she won’t leave me alone

Bitch you’re only 18? Dude, you haven’t even started your life yet. Get ready to go to college and get some bitches and forget her. Block her number and ignore her, pretend like you’ve never had a history with her. You’re 18, you big fuckin’ dummy, you’ll be fine and you’ll meet plenty of other women.

Thank you for these encouraging words

You will always be sad. I’ve had sex with 25+ women and have committed to at least 5 relationships that have lasted over a year within the last 8 years. Nothing compares to the girl I thought I would marry. You must begin lifting. You can only lift and achieve gains while you’re still young.

Attached: 5AE36A7C-0689-4EEE-BF40-FE1D5B7EDB07.jpg (1072x1051, 163K)

There are two ways; suicide or stoicism. If you chose the latter, then bite your lip and soldier on, until you completely forget her. For fucks sake, you are a man, so get a grip and block her.