User's help a girl out

>be me
>female
>19
>short, but dont let it get to me
>lesbian
>help a male friend move out
>have trouble lifting a box (Its super small so its sort of embarassing)
>hes 6'6 and super ripped
>picks it up and chuckles for a second
>pats me on head
>suddenlyverywet.jpg

I THOUGHT I WAS LESBIAN, IVE ONLY DATED GIRLS, HELP ME WHAT DO I DO

Attached: 1157d25b8d156b792f3bcdaefa9fcc4cfb5e2b9f_hq.gif (500x281, 866K)

I had a similar situation when I started having gay thoughts about my crossdressing friend all of a sudden when I thought I was totally straight. You could try rolling with it I suppose?

Attached: snake.png (193x299, 96K)

Hello! My name is Pradesh.

This appears to be a bisexual.

Thank you and I have closed this question.

(SOLVED)

Attached: indian-tech-support[1].jpg (299x239, 26K)

obviously but i dont know what the fuck to do about it man

Lesbians aren't actually real.
All Lesbians either
A. Are so uggo no man ever gave them attention.
B. Was bi but had best sexual experience with woman so pursued women.
C. Had traumatic experience either physical or mental involving man.
You can try to prove me wrong, but you won't. Go ask your lesbian friends rn. all say the same stories.

My evidence for this is interviews with even the most bulldike of dikes and the fact I ate out a black ghetto dike in middle school, simply by saying I was good at it.

Eh, could just be a passing thought. Could be you’re not as gay as you thoughts.

I think this shit works in spectrums rather than as binary definitions.

I’m a straight dude, I don’t find guys sexually interesting or appealing. But I have absolutely no qualms saying a hot guy is hot or attractive or that he has a nice ass or whatever. To me it’s like commenting on a nice blouse.

I like the blouse, that blouse is interesting, but I would never *put on* that blouse.

I’ve got a lesbian friend. She’s been out as gay since 17. I’ve had many, many, many a discussion with her about how she decided to come out, How before she kissed her first girl, nothing ever felt right, how she hates almost all guys and the way they act, how she is proud to be gay and women are so much better.

But she’s hooked up with a number of guys since I’ve known her. She’s also not the only lesbian I’ve known to try hook up with a guy from time to time, or that’s even approached me.

My girlfriend is bi. She has always liked men more than women. But she has also had crushes and a girlfriend in the last because certain people just attracted her in a certain way, regardless of gender.

Don’t get too caught up in definitions.

This is especially true because you’re 19 and haven’t really had enough time figure out what those definitions are supposed to *really* represent or be based on.

Words are just words. They are imperfect ways we use to describe the world around us, and we often require literal dictionaries worth of them in order to explain a single concept. Words are formed around beliefs or understandings.

They do not work the other way around.

A word *should never* form or define your understandings or belief. If it does, you risk way too many misconceptions because a single word is much too imprecise and flat to ever directly express everything *any* concept is meant to hold.

>TL;DR
Chill out. Stop overthinking. feel what you feel.

Lesbians don't exist.

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Attached: 1546630948489.png (1360x979, 851K)

Just try fucking him and see if you're into it, how hard is that

Imagine having such an ego that the idea that a woman might never be attracted to you brings you to the conclusion that women cannot prefer other women over them.

Just imagine.

Lmao women aren't attracted to each other, they fucking hate each other

This. Finding female friends who won’t talk major shit behind your back is a bitch.

I want lesbian girlfriend and her girlfriend to have lots of babies with me. They can keep being lesbians i will just provide cummies inside. Deal?

Attached: 1548225358217.jpg (1514x1080, 683K)

Where did you find this gem of a copypasta?

my friends dont do that, its just a matter of not having shitty friends

I’m not so sure about that. Even the nicer girls I’ve met, my own sister, the friend I had for 9 years, and the girl that I’m closest to NOW will regularly complain about people they claim to like behind closed doors.

She really doesn't get this is a proven science. Give me 20 minutes and I'll show you what a dildo can never do.

Lesbians have highest domestic abuse rate. Gay men actually have the lowest.
YOU ARE NOT REAL
It was just lonely women in Greece who likes chewing carpet then modern ones formed from uggo and cunts who needed another way to feel special.
Look at a bulldike and tell me with a straight face men ever gave them attention, gtfo.

True story. I never once met a girl who wasn’t a special snowflake claiming that she just “gets along with guys better than girls”. Of course, that means they are just spoiled and used and have no actual human relationships.

If there are dudes you like, like them. There are no rules. If you want to open the door to him, you can say, "if I was going to be a dude, I'd be with you." I've seen that one work a few times.

>lesbian turning straight for an uberchad
nothing unusual here, women are never fully straight or gay anyway