Can a girl that has been raped, molested, and abused ever be good for a relationship?

Can a girl that has been raped, molested, and abused ever be good for a relationship?

A girl I've been talking about has a really rough past and it shows. She is kinky as shit and does some weird stuff. I've been texting her for 4 months now and I haven't seen anything I don't think I couldn't handle.

I know she is bipolar and has a drug problem. Nothing major but it is something. So far when she is acting irrational I directly call her out on her shit and she will back down easily.

She sees me as her Dom right now and DESU I'm really into it. Even without the kinkiness she is very fun and sweet.

So has anybody been able to make it work with a damaged girl?

Attached: Untitled.png (982x825, 579K)

>I know she is bipolar and has a drug problem.
>Nothing major
LmA0

Define "drug problem"

>be good for a relationship
>she sees me as her Dom
>damaged girl
You both sound like you aren't ready for a serious relationship.

She goes to raves and takes molly.

Aside from doing stuff at home it seems like she just drinks and will occasionally smoke weed or do lsd to celebrate something.

Pretty much my whole family is bipolar and she doesn't seem near as bad as them. Like I said if I stand my ground with her she just backs down.

How old is she?

How old are you and does she have a job?

I mean I'd assume so but much more likely shed either become
A. Asexual
B. A sexual predator herself
C. A Nymphomaniac ( I don't understand why this happens but it does)
Or D. " A lesbian"
There's gotta be rape or molest victims out there though who have ended up in a normal relationship. My sister was drugged by some Arab in college, shes happily married now.

26 and yes she does

Last question: what's the story on her rape?

Wasn't violent, but it was forced

Story, not method. Was she at a rave? Would like a little more detail than that.

as soon as you feel sorry for her you've fucked up. be there for emotional support but feelings of pain is subjective. someone who's grown up a used is in the same pain as someone who's been slapped in a strong funtioning household. she isn't special only if you love her and that love is recipicated. as for her drugs that is something you choose like or not. if she uses her abuse as a reason you've been fooled. she's being hedonistic.

Bipolar disorder is genetical. You dont want bipolar babies, do you? She is walking bomb, her whole family is bomb. Stay the fuck away. Find healthy "normal" woman to date.

Attached: dont date broken people.png (540x488, 138K)

I don't feel sorry for her at all. She doesn't like being pitied and I feel none for her. If anything I'm meaner to her which is why she's into me I guess.

My family is riddled with it. And as far as her family they are out of a out of the picture pretty much.

How can you write all that shit in your OP and even ask? Seriously are you a retard or something? Would you get on a plane you knew had a broken wing?

Well I haven't seen any actual evidence she's impossible to deal with.

I've got a good friend who was raped by her brother when shr was a child and well into her teens until she moved out for university.

She was a mess when I met her. After years of therapy and meds though and she's now just fine.

Bump

False rape accusation waiting to happen. Run.

Just to give you a sense of objectivity, those are not minor issues.

She uses mid-tier drugs and low tier
Has a mental illness
Sounds like a sex pest

Never worked with a damaged girl for me. Had a handful, they all tend to crack on something, usually when responsibility is placed on them.

Attached: DrFreddy.jpg (736x830, 123K)

fpbp
In that case, you're both damaged goods and everything checks out. Proceed, and kill the idea that you can do too much better even if it doesn't work out. Hope it works out for you two.

I dated a girl that was raped, abused, addict, rehab etc, bounced through foster homes since 12, all before she was 19. Ditched me last minute after agreeing to spend the night, to spend the night at a "friends". She didn't see it as a big deal, since she has been abandoned her whole life. But looking back, I think I dodged a bullet.

I’m a femanon with a similar past
And I’ve had a few female friends with similar pasts

One thing I’ve noticed is that women who hold on to their past and claim victim mentalities will never be productive members of society or make good partners.

For me I believe the reason I’ve had so much success in finding a long term partner and a stable job and building a good life is by literally just shutting that fucking shit out and pretending it was something that never happened to me. Because really what’s the point of even associating myself with that part of my life. It doesn’t do anything for you..

the more I dwelled on it the more self centred, self entitled and lazy I felt myself become

And I’ve watched it happen with a lot of other females in my life, watching them have troubles with drugs and staying faithful in relationships.

I really thinks it’s about how the girl approaches her issues

She doesn't like being a victim