Do decent women exist anymore or are they all hypersluts...

Do decent women exist anymore or are they all hypersluts? Was talking to this based tradgirl a few months back and it was amazing but then she started talking about wanting to slut around which was a red flag and then she said she didnt want to see me anymore and what a surprise shes on tinder a few weeks after telling me she doesnt want males in her life.

Anyways ever since I've been trying to meet new people but every female in the modern dating scene seems to have devolved into hedonostic roasties who either use BPD or anxiety as a way to excuse their shitty bitchy behavior. Tell me anons, Is their any hope of finding a girl that is smart and has some character? Sexual history is a non-issue for me but living for sexual pleasure and nothing else basically makes you an instant 2/10

>inb4 "incel"
I'm not getting rejected, im turned off entirely before I even ask them out.

Attached: FB_IMG_1547952890869.jpg (724x739, 70K)

Saying inb4 incel does not absolve you of being an incel. Your entire post was nothing but angry autistic incel ranting. Get off this board.

Muh incel. Fucking npc normie.

IT'S INCEL THIS AND INCEL THAT
*pew pew pew*
SCUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAANG

Attached: Tekashi-e1526316435503-827x620.jpg (827x620, 134K)

yes you dont talk to enough women

Based and redpilled

I only got about 4 sentences into your post before I immediately disliked you. I'm guessing you're just an extremely unpleasant person to be around and your love life is merely a reflection of that.

There are all types of women just like there are all types of men. It's just who you get exposed to. Out of the women I'm friendly with, I'd say about 20-30% are slutty and the rest aren't. Like often attracts like.

This. It's likely that all the good women are repulsed by you because they generally know how to pick their partners wisely.

>I'm not getting rejected, im turned off entirely before I even ask them out.
kek, what a way to cope

lol defensive slut alert

Not wanting to date promiscuous women is a perfectly acceptable sexual preference, just like you don't like bald guys.

You sound like an old wine aunt whining 'where have all the good men gone'.

I'm probably your dream girl, pal, at least based on personality. I don't drink, smoke, or party and I've only ever been with one guy (and we're getting married soon). I cook and bake and I'm working towards my PhD. I still don't like the way you think about women and wouldn't touch you with a ten feet long pole. I know men like you and I've always actively avoided them.

Based + redpilled. We get it. Nobody is good enough. Everybody is a roastie. Anybody who criticizes your behavior is a slut. The world is an evil place and its you, a shining beacon of goodness versus everybody else. You dig yourself farther and farther into a hole of isolation then want to complain when nobody gives enough of a shit to wallow in your misery with you. There's nothing wrong with having preferences but if your entire ideology is built around insulting and dehumanizing people its not a big mystery why any half-decent person avoids you like the plague. You exhaust people.

Absolutely this.

OP, everything about you is a red flag for women. Reconsider the way you treat them, or you'll die a miserable, cynical, woman-hating incel.

>but then she started talking about wanting to slut around which was a red flag and then she said she didnt want to see me anymore and what a surprise shes on tinder a few weeks after telling me she doesnt want males in her life.
>what a surprise, she was being honest about what she wanted and left me after I made it clear I don't approve of her desires, what a terrible person for dumping me and waiting a few weeks instead of just cheating or seeing other dudes immediately after the breakup!!
You sound like a spoiled little bitch who hasn't even come close to seeing how bad it gets.

The kind of woman you're looking for is either a christian or a muslim staying pure for religious reasons, no agnostic/atheist woman has any reason to stay pure when modern feminism says slutting around and prostitution is "liberating".

If you're an atheist and you chose not to believe in "skydaddy" because Rick and Morty told you god don't real and you don't want to support the moral values that a religious community helps hold together, then whores are gonna be all that you find and deserve. You either accept the fact and live with it or you start looking towards god for help.

>one girl I went out for drinks with told a story about how she sent a picture of her, with unshaven legs, getting ready to take a dick, to her ex
>really just kinda wished I could get in on that nastiness.

I kinda miss having op's naivety. take me back pls

Attached: 1543509372559.jpg (648x486, 111K)

Not all athiests are edgelords retard. Often kids can be raised athiest now and at that point it's impossible to convert to religion even if you wanted to.

Also, some asian women are like this due to their culture being strong enough to hold to these values tightly but unless they hold those principals to heart they too can fall victim to western whore acceptance.

You are seriously retarded if you think religions aren't absolutely welcoming of converts as long as they genuinely want to make the change in their lives. They're often very welcoming, in fact.

>caling women "females"
>"based"
>"roasties"
>complaining about tinder

oh man, had you mentioned MGTOW or red pill, I would have a incel bingo right now

Also, women and little girls these days have less sex than previous generations. It's not hard to see why with posts like yours

I mean mentally it's impossible to convert because you have no basis for belief.

>>caling women "females"
What is this new meme? Not OP, but I don't get what's wrong with it.

Not him, but I think he meant it's impossible for a adult grown ass man to convince himself that god created adam and eve and then moses was 6000 years old and mohammed flew up to heaven on a caramel-coated unicorn or whatever all the stories are that only tiny little children accept as truth because adults told them that's how things are, and then join that religion.

It'd be like a 25 year old man trying to believe in Santa Claus or convincing himself that ghosts are real.

If you're joining a religion just to get "pure" pussy you're worse than the people you criticize.

There is a reason not to sleep with many men even if you're an atheist. For me, the reason was not wanting to waste my time with utter retards like OP. I value myself too much for that.

Belief is a choice, faith is a virtue. If you don't want to change yourself then don't try to push "outdated" ideas like women's fidelity onto others. It's a losing battle without fear of damnation or heavenly reward for abstaining from wordly desires.

It's something that only incels and autistic retards do on this board.

We call women women because that's what the word is to refer to human females.

"females" is literally dehumanizing them. That''s why they love that term so much. When you say ''female" it could mean anything from a female alligator to a female zebra.

It's absolutely not a new meme either. I guess it's not as frequent on boards like this where people are sometimes making half attempts at improving themselves so it's not the pity party and race to the bottom like r9k is, but "females" has been a hot meme for 5 years easy now.

I didn't talk about women, I am not even OP. I am just playing advocatus diaboli here. Why do women get so fucking defensive of men having standards, that don't include them as a potential mate. Females have thousands of arbitrary criteria, many out of your control.
Are you so fucking fragile that you need 24/7 positive reinforcement from men you are not even attracted to?

*worldly

And again, everything you said is not genuinely wanting to change. "Impossible" if you refuse the possibility and stick with your ways. You reap what you sow and whoreish women is the result of a lack of any persisting morality, religious or culturally.

Yet nothing else stops you from wanting to sleep with plenty of other men if you so wanted. You are encouraged to do so, in fact.

>"females" is literally dehumanizing them.

so.fucking.fragile.

There are all sorts of women like there are all sorts of men.
I never hooked up with anybody or had any interest in that, I've had 2 long term relationships.
Anyway, obviously, I'm picky for my partners and make them wait quite a while before sex.

>Do decent women exist anymore or are they all hypersluts?

They do, but they are very rare and most likely already in a relationship.

don't stroke yourself too hard there buddy. It's an attempt at dehumanizing them. When frogposters say "female" it's not like women are bursting into tears and jumping off bridges, they just laugh at how autistic you are.

It's the same with any other buzzwords, cuck, basedboy, roasties, SJW, etc. The person using it thinks it's stabbing the person that it''s aimed at but really it's more like them shitting in their pants and hoping that the person is gonna get grossed out by the smell.

"Female" at least bypasses the line between calling them "girls" and calling
them "women", and also clears all the confusion associated with modern gender crap. It's only an issue of your calling someone "female" to their face.

Not true.
I'm not religious and I still don't fuck around and never did. I don't have any desire to and it goes against my personal morals.

>And again, everything you said is not genuinely wanting to change. "Impossible" if you refuse the possibility and stick with your ways. You reap what you sow and whoreish women is the result of a lack of any persisting morality, religious or culturally.

I said I wasn't that other guy. I just explained why grown adults are reluctant to join organized religions.

It's the same as becoming a brony who believes in tulpas.

Yeah, but I still don't. If you think about it logically, there's not a single benefit to being promiscuous. Sex is always a high-risk activity for a woman. We get pregnant, not men. That means that it's logical to sleep only with a man who loves you: a man who would take care of you and create a family with you, not a bunch of randos. Also, from what I've heard, most men are shit in bed, so you won't even get pleasure out of a one-night stand. Again, it makes more sense to find one guy and train him to be good at pleasuring you. If he loves you, he will try his best for you while a rando would probably only care fos his pleasure. See? No religion needed, just common sense.

While OPs post was full Incel, does make me wonder if there are services like tinder but for relationships, not hookups. It feels like all the modern methods of meeting women are centered around this hookup mentality so more "wholesome" ways to meet women once you're out of the education system are a complete mystery.

You are a fucking delusional 'male ally' if you think female or male have any negative connotations on their own and that people use it to 'dehumanize' anybody. Funny you mention frogposters and incels with that big, fucking, 'problematic' tinfoil hat on your stupid melon.

Ok cupid? POF? Bubble? Any dating app really?

OP, if you can't find any decent women AT ALL then it's likely that you're a piece of shit human yourself or you get out of your house once a week.

No doubt there are tons of whores around, but there are also tons of normal women too.

What places do you hang in to meet women? If you tell me clubs and bars then you're retarded, of course you're only gonna find sluts who want hookups there. What kind of people are you friends with? Are they the uneducated white trash/hood type? Ask yourself why you only find garbage women, chances are you have a garbage personality too.

>personal morals
I'm still right because your personal morals alone don't have a community.

I know, and my point still stands. You compare them all the same because you don't want to change your way of thinking.

>what is contraception
>what is abortion
"Common sense" nowadays is bigotry in the eyes of these people.

>calls people sluts and then is surprised when those people lash out
I see you've mastered social skills, retard.

Never really hear about any of these, its all Tinder all the time. So never know what's actually viable.

You are aware that contraception may fail, right? And nobody really wants to have an abortion, it's invasive. It's an absolute last resort, not something you want to do every week. For these reasons, it's better to have one stable partner. Also, you completely ignored my last point. What's the point of having sex if you aren't going to get any pleasure out of it anyway?

>I'm still right because your personal morals alone don't have a community.
Atheists are not an organised religion, we don't get a bill with rules to follow to be atheist.
I'm as much of an atheist as people who fuck around. There are plenty of non-religious women with no desire to fuck around.

Most countries have a few "serious" dating sites, mostly used by adults. Or even match making agencies if you want a more personal experience.

>What's the point of having sex if you aren't going to get any pleasure out of it anyway?
I agree but good luck convincing these young men that have all been told that losing their v card will make them "complete" and young women that engage in similar behavior, or that they all haven't fucked enough randos if they aren't truly enjoying it compared to having a stable SO/spouse.

And it's really easy finding those women because of that, right? That's why OP didn't need to start this thread at all.

>And it's really easy finding those women because of that, right?
It honestly is, I don't know one girl who sleeps around and I hang out with a group of 10-15 girls.

And I agree with you that the idea is being pushed by feminism, sadly. I do consider myself a feminist, but I dislike the current sex-positive iteration of it. We should teach people to be responsible and aware of all the dangers, not that sex is and all be all of everything. Ironically, I think that women suffer more than men for the reasons I have outlined already despite the fact that feminism is pushing for it.

>things that never happened
Not OP but yeah

Attached: wew.jpg (500x332, 18K)

>Why do women get so fucking defensive of men having standards
>Are you so fucking fragile that you need 24/7 positive reinforcement from men you are not even attracted to?

1. I'm not a woman

2. You should work in a movie theater because you're a top class projectionist

3. Nothing you said even remotely addressed or acknowledge anything I said in the post

Imagine getting mad because someone doesnt like sluts. Holy fuck

Imagine knowing the difference between having a personal preference for staying away from people who participate in risky behaviors and being so incensed by the existence of people whose lifestyles you disagree with that you spend every waking moment on a scandinavian hackey sack forum furiously shitposting about how they are to blame for all of your depression and loneliness.

and stay there with your facebook tier personal insult arguments

Woooooah you told me to go visit reddit.com! Sick burn, cuz!

this post is proof you're from there

Woah watch out guys, this guy's on fire. He may even call me a "roastie" next.

Reddit might be more your speed buddy

Jow Forumsthathappened

>being so incensed by the existence of people whose lifestyles you disagree with that you spend every waking moment on a scandinavian hackey sack forum furiously shitposting about how they are to blame for all of your depression and loneliness.
OP just said he didnt like them, you delusional fag. You aint gonna get coochie for this

Sorry to break it to you

But any wholesome girls aren't gonna touch your sexist ass with a 10 foot pole

>not liking sluts is sexist
Literally why?

Yeah. Good luck to you son.

>I use words like hypersluts, roasty and bitchy words to describe women
>how am I being sexist?
Enjoy being alone for the rest of your life.

Women say worse about other women and men though

>Do decent women exist anymore or are they all hypersluts
Yes they do.

Enjoy throwing your hotdog down the hallway

>rape a woman
>next guy rapes and murders a woman
B-But he did much worse than me! I didn't do anything wrong!

>OP just said he didnt like them
OP started an entire thread to advertise his distaste for a group of people who he characterizes as being literally everybody. He also not so subtly suggested that this group of people is personally responsible for why he can't meet new people and why is love life is a failure. He basically spent two paragraphs saying he can't date because nobody is good enough for him and "every female" is a "hedonistic roastie". So, no, he said much, much more than "I don't like them.". I don't like tomatoes, user. I don't ever eat them. What I also don't do is start threads raging about tomatoes and how they are somehow to blame for my inability to find anything I like to eat.

Yeah, you're clearly a virgin

Decent women are everywhere, but I have no idea why you'd be on Jow Forums buying into trolling and shitposting, thinking you're decent. This is like the guys who cheat on their girls and then wonder why they can't find a nice gal to settle down with. Gee, I wonder...
Decent girls might just swerve on you because you're not actually all that decent. I've never had trouble finding decent girls, and I've been with a pretty fucking basic roastie, so the difference is plain as night and day.

>Other people talk like immature, ignorant shitheads so its okay if I do it too!

OP. You are a spiteful, hateful piece of shit
You're probably also very undesirable and I'm convinced that scenario where you got buddy buddy with a girl was a fabrication
No woman will ever consider you while you're in this state.
You have a LOT of self improvement ahead of you if you don't want to be alone for the rest of your life.

Not an argument

>dont like sluts
>REEE YOU NEED TO SELF IMPROVE
???

Not meant to be one. It's a statement

Yeah. It's not the women that won't fuck you, it's you who won't fuck women!
You'll be alone for as long as you believe this

Enjoy that hallway

There is nothing wrong with having a preference

Except that's not how vaginas work

You're right. There is nothing wrong with it.
But it does mean your unreasonable preferences and standards will make you forever alone.

Then why do kegel exercises exist, retard?

Not being a slut is "unreasonable"? Yikes

That doesn't prove getting dick makes your vagina bigger you retard

That's why you're still a virgin

So not wanting someone that fucks everyone is an unreasonable standard? Yes or no

If your plan is to not die a virgin. Yes it's unreasonable

So you are saying women are ape tier with 0 impulse control? Ok glad we cleared that up

>everyone
Everyone but you that is

What does it say they wouldn't even fuck you
That makes you a monkey. Less than an ape

Nnnot an argument

Not getting pussy for this buddy

Not meant to be one
I get pussy easy enough. And I wouldn't use arguing with an incel as clout to get any lol

>I get pussy easy enough
Sure
>And I wouldn't use arguing with an incel as clout to get any lol
So you do it for free? Preety cringe, not gonna lie

Coming from a guy who never had sex before. I don't feel very insulted by that
And don't worry. Once I get off of work, I won't need you to kill time anymore

Again, what shines is your inability to differentiate a preference from a crusade. Having a preference is one thing; using that preference as a weapon to dehumanize, belittle and insult people whose decisions objectively affect your personal life in zero ways is a crusade. Coming to Jow Forums to argue about how "sluts" are the reason you can't meet new people or why your dating life sucks is a crusade and a delusional one at that. Want to date a virgin? Cool. Value chastity? Nobody gives a shit. Whether or not we accept your preference has absolutely no effect on how you live. If you, however, publicly use your preferences as a weapon to attack other people don't be surprised when you're attacked back. This thread has nothing to do about how its not okay to prefer chaste women. This thread is about the consequences of being a sniveling little shit with a superiority complex. Nobody, slut or otherwise, is going to be attracted to a soap-box straddling fuckface who can only maintain his sense of identity by making other people feel like shit about themselves.

Iunno, I’m pretty alright, I’d say.

Read the replies to this thread. They werent attacks to OP, they were saying having that preference is inherently wrong