WHY DO I ALWAYS CONFUSE LEFT WITH RIGHT AND RIGHT WITH LEFT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY DO I ALWAYS CONFUSE LEFT WITH RIGHT AND RIGHT WITH LEFT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HOW DO I STOP THIS AUTISM?!?!

Attached: Blank+_90bbf082e90cb75ecef8e3d5da7ac4c2[1].jpg (900x900, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vr9mLP6NwnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Likely a mental condition much worse than autism user
Take an iq quiz

Yup, this, OP is most likely actually retarded

I do the same thing OP and it's gotta be some autism thing or gypsy curse since I'm fairly smart otherwise. I tried using port and starboard in my mind for association but after a month they got swapped too. Then had to get with East and West assuming top of my vision was north and now I get East and West confused.

Go to a doctor

Pick some physical or dress asymmetry - like your right hand is the one with the wart or your left wrist is where you wear your watch. And use that as a reminder

Don't fret. We've all been confused about left and right since the 2016 election.

do any of your parents have dyslexia? my dad is dyslexic and i don't have nearly as many symptoms as he did but i still get confused about right and left and words get swapped in my head when i'm anxious

Being stupid isn't the same as being autistic.

In AMERICAN sign language the sign for left is the letter L slid to the left. The sign for right is the letter R slid to the right. L is your index and thumb made to look like an L and R is your finger crossed with the middle finger behind the index. This should help you not be a retard

Attached: asl.png (1920x1200, 1.39M)

J looks rather naughty.

Attached: if-you-know-what-i-mean.jpg (665x640, 118K)

You write with your right hand. Simple as that. Thats how I remember left and right

what if he's left handed

And doesn't know?

I have the perfect video just for you
youtu.be/Vr9mLP6NwnU

Get tested for dyslexia

Attached: 20B172B9-5C58-47BD-A61F-DBE6BE01CEE4.jpg (553x347, 48K)

Immagine having a red tread tied on your rigth wrist.
Every time you think about rigth or left picture it.
Soon it will become an instant thing, and you won't even need to think about the red tie.

Take two hair elastic band of different colors ad place them around your wrists. Associate left and right to the color and after a while drop them

I’ve got a similar problem OP, I’ve got an IQ of 120 so I don’t believe I’m stupid or anything.
I use North/South/East/West when giving directions. Although I’m finding it a little hard in the new town I’ve just moved to as all my barings are off and you can’t see the sun half of the time, but I’ll have it figured out soon.
I feel very uncomfortable if I don’t know where north is at all times

Always righties who have this issue, east and west is the one I have to always consider more than a snap judgement

Attached: 1547945752367.gif (245x175, 999K)

we

It's not something that easily learned.
I'm still not great at it but I manage to usually get it right 8/10 times.
It starts with carrying a rock in your right hand.
If you drive know that the turn signal moves in the direction you would steer it in to make that turn.
Just in case I usually discreetly put both hands in front of me and which ever hand makes an L is my left.
If I can't put my hands out I look in front of me and imagine my hands out in front of me, my palms facing down and my thumbs pointing in towards my belly button and think about which hand makes the L.
It takes YEARS. But you can get it.

T. Was 14 in Jrotc and kept turning the wrong way in drill. Realized I never learned the difference. Was made fun of constantly by classmates, teacher, father.
My mom told me she had issues and does the same thing with her hands. Instead she'll use her whole hand moving in that direction when she speaks