How do you guys keep going in a society thats so blatently self interested, hedonistic and selfish...

How do you guys keep going in a society thats so blatently self interested, hedonistic and selfish? I just want to love anons, friends or romance I dont care I just want to see the world as something other than a hedonistic den of self interest and emotional violence.

Why? Why the fuck should I continue being here? Everyone is so fucking horrible to eachother for no reason and nobody even gives a shit about their own character or behaviour, all that seems to matter is self gratification and It makes me feel so alone.

Attached: 1547531797135.webm (360x696, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/V7VlziHjZF6e/
youtu.be/9vLxWgYit4k
youtube.com/watch?v=-j-1tvALJ7g
youtube.com/watch?v=RdAzXbGE2Xk
iraqbodycount.org/database/
unicef.org/newsline/99pr29.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The solution is ironically to stop caring and focus on yourself

Become a little wicked yourself.
You bitch about selfishness, everything you do is a manifestation of your self though, and maybe if you didn't twist yourself into pretzels, trying to get away from that self interest, you'd find that your pursuit of self interest is a good thing for yourself and those around you. Everyone's horrible? They can't be that bad. You're connected to the internet on this impossibly complex machine that they sold to you for a fair price. They could have just as easily clubbed you over the head and taken your money, but they didn't. They're not organized that way.

Honestly, go on a strict media diet. Stop listening to media that's only designed to make you passive and scared. Pursue your dreams. It's what you're here for

Well, if you wanna love then yli have to accept the world for what it is. Suffering and all. Yet without the suffering, violence, and other negative things, then we wouldn't be where we are now. You'll have to take the bad with the good, and lead a good life without looking down onto others. Help others and be their friend. You'll see a new perspective on life, something different then what you see now.

>How do you guys keep going in a society thats so blatently self interested, hedonistic and selfish?
Prepare for the coming collapse and bring purity to this world, by the way ignore all the hedonists and faggots that are going to flood this thread saying how you should be like them and act like an animal they're lemming fuckwads who aren't worth a damn. Speech for you OP in your situation. bitchute.com/video/V7VlziHjZF6e/

Attached: 1523476937937.png (500x522, 128K)

>Everyone's horrible? They can't be that bad.
Yes, yes they are, most people are horrid degenerates that deserve the lead pill

I feel you 100%. Hedonism and materialism disgust me. I guess I'm just lucky to have found friends and a partner who share my values, so that brings me a lot of comfort.

>I guess I'm just lucky to have found friends and a partner who share my values, so that brings me a lot of comfort.
Good for you man, I've heard of a lot of people with similar values who couldn't take it anymore thus ended their own lives, a friend of a friend actually did this because he felt society was just too insane.

the problem is not self gratification
people need to think about themselves first and then they won't be selfish naturally
this society doesnt care about the individual and its spiritual needs, how is the individual supposed to care about others if his own soul is starved?

The one thing I've learned living on this earth is that, typically, people see what they want to see. What we know for sure is that love, friends, romance and positive influences exist everywhere in this world. Whether or not you wish to see these things are up to you. For whatever reason you're focused on the negative. Your inner turmoil causes you to project your feelings of isolation and doom onto the world and the only thing your brain allows you to focus on are the people and events that validate your fears and enable you to feel righteous in your frustration. It is, after all, much easier to convince yourself that goodness in this life is unobtainable then to grapple with the reality that you yourself are either unwilling or incapable of effectively surrounding yourself with it. Your disastrous view of the world protects you somehow. Why you use this ideology as armor and what you're protecting yourself from is a question only you can answer. Human perception is the most flawed process of interpreting information on the entire planet. Experience is almost exclusively dependent on perspective. You have chosen this perspective. It is now time to figure out why.

Cuck mentality

>You have chosen this perspective. It is now time to figure out why
because this society and Western Civilization as a whole is garbage and a rotting corpse, why do you think everyone is addicted to something to block out the pain of living in a dead society? I choose to accept responsibility and see the world for what it is.

This.

Western civilization is a rotting materialistic husk in its last death throes.

Most people are just here. They haven't done anything to you, they're not going to do anything to you.
>Cuck mentality
How is that cuck? I'm trying to empower you and encourage you to take what you want, instead of moping about living in a profane world.

Attached: 1526518277261.png (475x428, 218K)

>They haven't done anything to you, they're not going to do anything to you.
Yes they have, they're lemming fuckwads who don't see an issue with degeneracy and materialism and act in it themselves thus ruin this society as a whole. They're cancer by definition and nature will remove them.

>because this society and Western Civilization as a whole is garbage and a rotting corpse
See, you say this, and my first question is, what the hell does that mean? Precisely what metrics are you using to measure this other than your own perspective? Do you at all acknowledge the inherently bias nature of anecdotal observations or do you just genuinely believe that I, a stranger over the internet, am just supposed to trust that the things that you see and experience are objective reality? What about you makes you so special that you have access to this "truth" that nobody else does? This is always the problem I have with you doomsdayers; nothing you say actually means anything. You make these incredibly broad, incredibly vague claims about how everyone does certain things or says certain things and anybody who provides a different perspective you dismiss as being blind to the "truth". Its incredibly frustrating but I suppose its easier than looking in the mirror and just accepting that you're a clinically depressed shit. This conversation is going nowhere because it all hinges on the fact that you believe your personal reality is everybody's reality and that couldn't be farther from the truth.

The irony flying over your head could fill an airplane hanger, OP. The insignificant little carbon based speck on the rock hurtling through space laments on a scandinavian hackey sack forum about how all the other insignificant carbon based specks are more insignificant than he is. Yeah, we get it, everybody sucks except for you. You're super original and unique and everybody else is a lemming. Hurray for you and your superiority complex. Sounds like its working out real nice for you.

>What about you makes you so special that you have access to this "truth" that nobody else does?
not just me most people on earth see the way I do, most of those being the ones outside of the Western Bubble, they see this society as pure evil the same way I do, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out a society based around the individual and their pleasures is purely evil. Your average person is a degenerate themselves and sees no issue with it whether it be faggotry or elsewhat because that's what society expects of them, most people are morally neutral and only believe what they're told, not matter the society, as it stands the elites and decision makers of Western Civilization are degenerate evil scumlords so naturally most people will seek to be that way, especially those exposed to mass media 24/7 like in cities

>Jow Forumsatheism the post
wew lad, yeah fuck having morals and beliefs and all that, we're on a floating space rock so fuck it lets act like degenerate animals and do what we want also be sure to ignore the slew of diseases and other problems that come from me acting in this way, that clearly doesn't show that I shouldn't act that way, nah everyone is just an ignorant bigot!

Like I said, this conversation isn't going anywhere because you insist on speaking as broadly as you possibly can. A good clue that someone has no substance behind their ideas is when they're completely incapable of defining it. You give zero indication whatsoever that you're based these ideas of yours on anything other than your own bias and perspective. We get it, you don't like people. You're entitled to that opinion but your superiority complex is yours and yours alone. Nobody is obligated to entertain you just because you need a scapegoat for your depression and loneliness.

I've never seen someone so expertly turn such a shitty strawman into an even shittier run-on sentence.

>I'm not actually going to address your points and I'll just personally insult you instead because I can't actually argue against them
wew fuck off back wherever you came from faggot

wew

Attached: 1545599724253.jpg (1057x832, 418K)

The post was about how you, personally, are a sniveling little shit with a superiority complex, not about how nobody should have any morals.

I don’t know if you know this, but humans have always been selfish and violent.l

You know it starts with yourself?
If you want to love, how about just love?
Your outlook would change.
Sounds like you want to BE loved, which is pretty needy.
Does that seem horrible? It really isn't.
"Love yourself" is not a meme.

imagine getting this mad because I said degenerates are inferior and deserve death. But yeah I am superior to most people in the Western World because I actually take responsibility for myself and understand proper morals and what makes a good society. You're just mad because I don't like degeneracy because you yourself are probably a degenerate who came here from some normalfag website just by how you're talking and your weak insults and thus can't take someone calling it out for being wrong. So you deflect it to shit insults so you don't actually have to address my points. Kill yourself fag.

Attached: 1544937309829.jpg (599x708, 42K)

You made absolutely no point. You waxed poetic for eight sentences about this abstract idea of "society" being "evil" whilst failing to even remotely define any of those terms. You said "Society is evil", I asked you to clarify what exactly that means then you just kept repeating "Society is evil" as if we're all just supposed to know what that means. Then, when I call you on your lack of substance and failure to articulate your ideas you criticize me for "personally insulting" you and call me a faggot in literally the same sentence. You're a moron. Even more hilariously, you're a moron who blames other people for his inability to articulate ideas at even an 8th grade level.

>But yeah I am superior to most people in the Western World because I actually take responsibility for myself and understand proper morals and what makes a good society
Says the guy who is shitposting on an underwater tibetan yoga forum about how people who don't agree with him deserve to die. Sure thing, buddy. If I ever need lessons on how to have proper morals and build a good society I'll go straight to the turbo-autist with the toxic superiority complex and fantasies of genocide.

Yeah I can't imagine why saying people deserve a bullet for "not" following your exact standard of ethics could POSSIBLY upset someone.

You're nasty.

>Define society being evil
it promotes things like sexual promiscuity, homosexuality, drug use and is against things like faith, family and race and declares war and kills those who promote such things, it's purely evil, there is a reason everyone outside the West fucking hates the West and considers it purely satanic thus calling countries like the US "The Great Satan". Also my criticism of you using personal insults was because that's all you were using, just saying r/eddit tier shit of "you don't have an argument and you only believe those things because you're a loser" or even now where you're attacking petty shit like grammar despite you being on a website where most people don't use proper grammar because this isn't a fucking college paper, it's an web forum and it's a gay argument to attack someone on.

Attached: 1545598740224.png (849x1337, 928K)

The only people who'd get mad over that are people who deserve the lead pill anyways.

>the alien tries his hardest to blend in with shitty old memes but still fucks up and exposes himself for being an outsider by using normalfag terms like "toxic"
leave

The countries calling us "The Great Satan" burn little girls for not wanting to suck their uncle's cock. You're idolizing goat fuckers trapped in iron age philosophy.

Hussein "was" the same sort of malevolence as Hitler. He wasn't the on the same scale, but not for lack of trying. We don't know precisely how many women, children, old people he killed, because he lined them up in the desert, shot them like dogs, and buried them, the price they "deserved" to pay after their husbands made a failed bid for independence.

>it promotes things like sexual promiscuity
Our current generation is the least sexually promiscuous generation since the 1920's. These findings have been published in the Archive of Sexual Behavior, a peer-reviewed academic journal of sexology. Teen pregnancy is at an all time low. STD transmission is at an all time low. The CDC themselves have reported that all of these factors are directly linked to a rapid decrease in female sexual behavior.

>homosexuality
Well, you can fuck right off with that religious bullshit. I'm not even going to entertain that as a legitimate grievance.

>declares war and kills those who promote such things
I'd love some actual evidence of any of this happening at any kind of significant frequency.

>there is a reason everyone outside the West fucking hates the West and considers it purely satanic thus calling countries like the US "The Great Satan"
Again, too broad. Who is "everyone"? The thing about debate is you can't depend on your opponent to take your word on things. Either you can prove what you're saying is accurate and can defend it with facts or not.

>Also my criticism of you using personal insults was because that's all you were using, just saying r/eddit tier shit of "you don't have an argument and you only believe those things because you're a loser"
Me criticizing your inability to define your ideas and back up your statements with fact is not a personal insult, its an analysis of your poor communication. Basic logic was not invented on reddit, user. This complaint is very ironic coming from someone who has called me a "faggot" or some other juvenile slur in nearly every one of their posts. Also, I stand behind that statement. Saying "society is evil" and having no examples or ability to define that statement isn't an argument its an opinion and a poorly constructed one at that.

>burn little girls for not wanting to suck their uncle's cock
post proof of that, I don't care for Iran much or most Shi'tes for that matter but still that's a bold claim you got there
>You're idolizing goat fuckers trapped in iron age philosophy.
Yeah because they have morals and care about their people, we don't, you fear them because they oppose people like you, I like them for that reason.
>Hussein "was" the same sort of malevolence as Hitler. He wasn't the on the same scale, but not for lack of trying. We don't know precisely how many women, children, old people he killed, because he lined them up in the desert, shot them like dogs, and buried them, the price they "deserved" to pay after their husbands made a failed bid for independence.
Yeah they did because their families were Western Collaborators thus deserved it all. Enemies of this world and of humanity and those around them deserve it. Saddam was a hero, same with Idi Amin too. All great heroes. Wish we had men like them now.

Attached: dPiNkwU.jpg (1366x768, 356K)

>Saddam was a hero
Conversation over.

>Our current generation is the least sexually promiscuous generation since the 1920's. These findings have been published in the Archive of Sexual Behavior, a peer-reviewed academic journal of sexology. Teen pregnancy is at an all time low. STD transmission is at an all time low. The CDC themselves have reported that all of these factors are directly linked to a rapid decrease in female sexual behavior.
I agree, doesn't negate the fact that the sexual revolution was a thing and it's still being heavily promoted.
>Well, you can fuck right off with that religious bullshit. I'm not even going to entertain that as a legitimate grievance.
Jow Forumsatheism again, by the way my issues with it aren't religious but whatever faggot, get GRIDS and die already
>Again, too broad. Who is "everyone"? The thing about debate is you can't depend on your opponent to take your word on things. Either you can prove what you're saying is accurate and can defend it with facts or not.
Middle East, Asia and Africa mainly with many groups and countries there outright opposing Western Degeneracy in all forms even forming groups to fight it like Boko Haram which literally translates to "Western Education is Evil" which I tend to agree.
>more reddit shit saying I'm not defining or saying anything clearly despite actually doing so multiple times
kill yourself fag

kek youtu.be/9vLxWgYit4k

>Boko Haram which literally translates to "Western Education is Evil" which I tend to agree.
Conversation over. Anybody who sympathizes with a group of monsters who kill, rape, torture and strap suicide vests to kidnapped children is human garbage. You're a waste of oxygen and I'm done talking to you.

You talk about society but how many people do you actually meet that are like that genuinely?
I mean what kind of person do you expect to meet?

>I'm done talking to you.
then stop talking to me as you stated here you reddit nigger

>Anybody who sympathizes with a group of monsters who murder innocents, rape, torture and strap suicide vests to kidnapped children
I don't sympathize with the US though

>post proof of that, I don't care for Iran much or most Shi'tes for that matter but still that's a bold claim you got there
youtube.com/watch?v=-j-1tvALJ7g

I don't care much for how even your more "modern" countries like Arabia treat women and children. You're warped, restrictive, draconian. There's no coexistence with males from your religion unless they've been heavily influenced by "the great Satan", which tries desperately to save you miserable fucks from yourselves.
You're out for blood in a world that's out for coexistence, and I won't forgive you or your diseased prophet. Bury your hatred and your faith alongside the rotting corpse of the pedophile that taught it to you.

>Saddam was a hero, same with Idi Amin too.
I'm a computer science student in the states. Part of my degree's prerequisites was a course in anthropology. It was a really interesting course, with extra credit readings of different online articles, academic and otherwise.

I was really fascinated by the forensic aspects of anthropology, so one week I selected an article on Hussein's trial. They brought in a bunch of anthropologists and geologists to track down these missing people, after Iraq was under our control, even had the guy that discovered "Lucy" on the team. The article kinda went over the process of finding these mass graves, moving the bodies to a research camp, trying to identify them with the artifacts they had on them. One of the anthropologists recalled, in great detail, finding a hunched over skeleton of an expecting mother, a much smaller skeleton nestled in her rib cage. She had baby clothes wrapped in her arms, still hopeful, up until they shot her like a fucking dog.

But yeah, the monsters here are the kids that drink a bit of liquor and revel in their natural desires.

You're a fucking joke.

Attached: 1522101023345.jpg (458x545, 53K)

I'm just really into myself and ice cream

Props to OP for baiting everyone as a delusional cuck.

Lmaoing at the sandnigger getting triggered by the superior culture.

Fuck off back you your desert goat-fucker, nobody wants you here.

>implying Jow Forums edgelords understand reality or anything attached to it
Why the fuck else except for extreme delusion and escapism would anyone be so mad about sex other people are having?

>How do you guys keep going in a society thats so blatently self interested, hedonistic and selfish?
Easy. I just do the opposite with no regard to what "society" does.

How's this difficult? It's better to be at dissonance with the society, than to be at dissonance with yourself.

A death cult.

I love this website. Please don't blame it for this crazy little sand person's bullshit.
This one's better TBHFAMPAI.
youtube.com/watch?v=RdAzXbGE2Xk

I've seen the documentary, I know about the child marriages and it's a practice that isn't common and even denounced in many areas of the Arab/Asian world despite western media making it out to be super common to justify wars for Israel there and I'm not a Muslim by the way, I'm actually Hindu.
>There's no coexistence with males from your religion unless they've been heavily influenced by "the great Satan", which tries desperately to save you miserable fucks from yourselves.
Yeah the West is such a good thing that they share their values by threat of death and yet calls me evil because I see their values as wrong and destructive and thing it should be removed the same way they installed it, by force.
>boo hoo saddam did meanie things
most of the stories of Saddam killing kids and doing mean things are pure lies, that Kuwaiti girl speaking about how Iraqis killed babies and shit which justified and changed public opinion to support Desert Storm was prime example considering she was full of shit and was the daughter of the Kuwaiti Ambassador to the US. In reality those who were put to death were either Western Progressives like Kurds who are outright marxists or Traitors who were working with the West and NATO to overthrow Iraq for a puppet state, same with the Shi'ites working with Iran to overthrow Saddam for a Shi'ite Theocracy. The US killed over 500,000 Iraqi Children on purpose through sancations and purposefully destroying factories that made children's food and formula, but I don't see you crying over that do I? Western Hypocrisy at it's finest, you'll cry War Crime on everyone but yourselves.
>But yeah, the monsters here are the kids that drink a bit of liquor and revel in their natural desires.
no, the monsters here are those who kill and destroy societies and civilizations for their own benefit and wealth gain, which is the Western Elites at this time.

Attached: z2y425sh8stz.jpg (1432x900, 168K)

Sabaton is pretty good, I like the one about the Falklands War though myself better as a song

Cry more goatfucker.

Arabs stink of shit and your prophet was a pedo.

Attached: IMG_1484.jpg (334x506, 15K)

>I'm not a Muslim by the way, I'm actually Hindu.
learn to read

>most of the stories of Saddam killing kids and doing mean things are pure lies
The evidence was gathered and documented by an independent coalition of academics from around the world. None of these people had a vested interest in whether or not the US had a justification for hanging their own, rogue puppet.
>The US killed over 500,000 Iraqi Children on purpose through sancations and purposefully destroying factories that made children's food and formula
iraqbodycount.org/database/

Entirely false. We stormed the country after the war began with the intent of ending it as quickly and decisively as possible. This meant bombing arterial roadways and cutting off supplies and communication.

The civilian death toll in that first year pales in comparison to the violence that ensued because the murderhobos would not lay down their arms. 180k is also the high end of the projected genocide of the Kurds, so....
>no, the monsters here are those who kill and destroy societies and civilizations for their own benefit and wealth gain, which is the Western Elites at this time.
The wealth gain of the western elites is why the little psychopath was in power in the first place.

Murdering him was about the only thing we did right with that fucking hellhole of a country.

Attached: the great satan makes us bomb ourselves.png (733x802, 72K)

Same shit lmao
Fuck off paki

Attached: download.png (225x225, 8K)

They bond over a mutual interest in torturing lose women.

>The US killed over 500,000 Iraqi Children on purpose through sancations and purposefully destroying factories that made children's food and formula
I'd actually like to take a moment to appreciate how butt fucking stupid this statement is. Like destroying a formula factory is sufficient or necessary to starve out the local population of infants.

I know those trash bags are cumbersome, but I'm sure Muslims can still breastfeed. Starving people, children included, would have to come from the sort of operation I mentioned.

>The evidence was gathered and documented by an independent coalition of academics from around the world. None of these people had a vested interest in whether or not the US had a justification for hanging their own, rogue puppet.
Just like "independent academics" blamed the Katyn Forest Massacre on the Germans to change public opinion in many areas until that was proven bullshit or various other shit. Sorry to say, Western "journalists/academics" have a shit track record when it comes to not being propaganda outlets for their respective country's interests
>links a website run by US and UK anti-saddam fags which is guaranteed to be bias as fuck
wew lad, I'm speaking of a 1999 Unicef Report that stated 500,000+ children died due to sanctions which resulted in many resigning from the UN because of what the US and other Western powers were doing, if you were even alive during that time though.
>The wealth gain of the western elites is why the little psychopath was in power in the first place.
>Murdering him was about the only thing we did right with that fucking hellhole of a country.
Saddam was a Ba'athist which believes in anti-imperialism, the system didn't like him constantly kicking their asses out of the middle east with him funding groups that did so, so naturally they had him removed. No different than Hitler really.

Sancations were the biggest killer though, did you know that you could and people were arrested for treason for giving Iraqis basic medicine and food if they were from the US? It's a desert country, you can't grow much there especially if all your shit is bombed to hell and preventing shit from getting shipped in as humanitarian aid was the biggest killer

Pakis are Muslim and Hinduism is Polytheistic not Monotheistic and I'm White too retard

>paki goatfucker
>I'm white

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>know you're a desert shithole that can't provide for its people
>piss off your trade partners
>whine that you aren't being nannied

Lmao, what is it with mudslimes hating the west and then whining that the west isn't saving them?
Get shat on.

>know you're a desert shithole that can't provide for its people
Yeah well it's hard to do that if you bomb all the water treatment centers and farms my man, just saying.

Shouldn't have went into a war you couldn't win, lmao

Are mudslimes really this dumb

>Just like "independent academics" blamed the Katyn Forest Massacre on the Germans to change public opinion in many areas until that was proven bullshit or various other shit.
No, that was entirely a military disinfo campaign by the Soviets.
Do you count Russia as "western" too?
>I'm speaking of a 1999 Unicef Report that stated 500,000+ children died due to sanctions which resulted in many resigning from the UN because of what the US and other Western powers were doing, if you were even alive during that time though.
I was pretty young at the time.
Unicef's account seems to "slightly" differ from yours though.

No mention of humanitarians being arrested by the us. It does note that the rations that were being sent included baby formula, which was less effective for actually keeping the babies fed than just stuffing their mothers and letting the breast milk feed them.

Definitely no mention of "destroyed formula factories."

>Saddam was a Ba'athist which believes in anti-imperialism, the system didn't like him constantly kicking their asses out of the middle east with him funding groups that did so, so naturally they had him removed. No different than Hitler really.
Do you just enjoy praising child-murdering maniacs? Saddam was the victim of Western Elites the same way John Wayne Gacy was the victim of people who hate clowns.

>Shouldn't have went into a war you couldn't win, lmao
That's like saying someone who gets killed by burglar who breaks into their home and set their house on fire started it and deserved it, fucking retard.

Honestly, by finding someone who liked a more personalized hedonism. We spoil each other, get off on the reactions the others give to being spoiled, and spoil each other in the bedroom as a result, and it all works out in a full circle. We keep open communication about that situation so that it doesn't go ass-up without us noticing.

The problem is that you're indulging selfish people. Nobody's asking you to, though, so you definitely don't have to.

Be the change you want to see in the world, you little bitch.

Lmao, mudslime absolutely SEETHING

Talk shit get hit ya retarded paki

Kill me.

>No, that was entirely a military disinfo campaign by the Soviets.
Western Media Outlets invited there gave out news stories as well saying how the Germans killed innocent poles for propaganda purposes
>Unicef's account seems to "slightly" differ from yours though.

there was another report my man, though that got scrubbed away and the only things left of it's existence is just western media outlets saying shit like "dude just trust me it's bullshit lmao" without actually linking it. I remember when that report came out, it made the coalition look like the shitheads they were and they didn't like it thus scrubbed it and stated "dude it was bullshit anyways", you'll find plenty of Western Articles mentioning it, even recent ones but no link to the actual report. Isn't that convenient for them?
>Do you just enjoy praising child-murdering maniacs? Saddam was the victim of Western Elites the same way John Wayne Gacy was the victim of people who hate clowns.
Then why do you support the West then, they've killed far more civilians on purpose than anyone else in History and from Japan to Germany to the Middle East, all they bring is death. You cry over supposed child murders that never happened because it makes no fucking sense why a leader of their own nation would kill children for shits and giggles despite putting in a lot of programs to help children in Iraq, it's typical propaganda techniques to justify war, just accuse your opponent of being a mustache twirler and boom you got support for war, again that Kuwaiti Ambassador's daughter posing as an Kuwaiti Refugee that lied her ass off is prime example of it. I don't support evil, you do.

forgot to greentext your link btw sorry if that causes confusion

>how the Germans killed innocent poles for propaganda purposes
I mean, to be fair, they "were" killing poles...just not those particular poles.

>there was another report my man, though that got scrubbed away and the only things left of it's existence is just western media outlets saying shit like "dude just trust me it's bullshit lmao" without actually linking it. I remember when that report came out, it made the coalition look like the shitheads they were and they didn't like it thus scrubbed it and stated "dude it was bullshit anyways", you'll find plenty of Western Articles mentioning it, even recent ones but no link to the actual report. Isn't that convenient for them?
Scrubbed away...how? If Unicef published something like that it'd be difficult to remove it from the public sphere. Do you have "any" links to it?
>Then why do you support the West then, they've killed far more civilians on purpose than anyone else in History
Nah, that's still communists.
>Japan
Threw the first bomb.
>Germany
Gassed my grandpa like 4 times and gave him the most hawwible fibromyalgia.
>The middle east.
Remember those tomahawks we lobbed at Syria?
They were aimed at an airbase, because that's what it takes to keep a region that's infested with that diseased ideology from bombing its fucking self.
>You cry over supposed child murders that never happened because it makes no fucking sense why a leader of their own nation would kill children for shits and giggles despite putting in a lot of programs to help children in Iraq
Anfal campaign is established history as far as I know. Sorry if you have some way of knowing things no one else in the general public is actually able to know. Motive makes sense, given the Kurd identity of the victims and the time it occurred, after the Kurds had sided with Iran against Iraq in a bid for their long-desired independence.

>Anfal campaign is established history as far as I know. Sorry if you have some way of knowing things no one else in the general public is actually able to know. Motive makes sense, given the Kurd identity of the victims and the time it occurred, after the Kurds had sided with Iran against Iraq in a bid for their long-desired independence.
Oh I thought you were talking about the claims the US made during both the Gulf and Iraq Wars that Saddam was killing arab children for shits and giggles similar to the claim that Assad is gassing his own people in his own regions of control for memes, to justify war of course. As for the Kurdish Genocide, yeah that did happen and they deserved it, Kurds are communist scum anyways.

>drag women and children from their homes
>line them up in front of a ditch in the desert
>shoot them and bury them
>"they deserved it"
And we come full circle back to you having the audacity to call drunken hippies in America evil.

Attached: 1523555052947.jpg (640x645, 445K)

I'm giving up.
Killing myself tonight.
I was finally stooping low enough to pay for sex and the hooker left my message on read.
I am too beta to pay for sex.
There is no way I can function in this world.

Yeah communists deserve death pal, they aren't human. You can put Holocaust Movie tier dramatics to it but Kurds are hated in the Middle East for a reason, they're open communists who fuck with everyone else using terror tactics also they are largely pedophiles in their culture with their "dick cracking" and "dancing boys" so yeah fuck them.

You're mental.

Even if hes mental he hasnt said anything untrue.

You have to dig pretty deep to find genuinely good people. It's hard enough already to try and be a good person yourself.

It'd be like the britbottles going into Ireland and executing innocents in response to carbombings. It's entirely untrue that those people deserved to be murdered like that.

Incomparable; The Irish aren't communist.

Attached: BnVB6.png (313x234, 110K)

lel what? That was literally half of the fucking reason Muricans were so ass blasted over letting them into the country. "Fabian Hoodlums."

Well, "liberal democracy" was brought about by carpet bombing and eventual nuking of civilians in countries which didn't agree with it, and the US and UK (hell, even the Soviets to many) are still pretty universally considered the 'good guys'.
This isn't to say 'tu quoque' (which isn't an argument), but it points out the obvious that the only thing which matters in the end is victory, since the winner can do whatever he wants.

Dont focus on the BS OP just have fun and meet people you possibly couldnt meet irl (as in make friends online) go to work, get shit done, then go home and play games with online friends it will make it so you wont focus on real life if you seclude yourself and eventually you will just naturally ignore the worlds shit and you will be able to go into the real world and make friends and not be an animal anymore but instead a useful person in society

I agree user, but nature can't remove them. Only you can. Why not use your life to murder as many of these lemmings as you need to, perhaps just all of them? You're a smart and moral user, so please use your life for good and think up as many devastating human-life-costing terror attacks as you can and do them. Seriously, how can you accept life if you're surrounded by cancer. Just die and kill the cancer with you, OP.