How do I prevent my children from getting brainwashed by global elite?

How do I prevent my children from getting brainwashed by global elite?

Attached: 1548107576999.jpg (628x640, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1548109542162.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
youtube.com/watch?v=3vw9N96E-aQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Move to the woods, live off the land, and cut off all contact with the outside world to prevent your children from being exposed to anything you don't approve of.

Simple. Keep them away from the kind of people who surround themselves with drugs or guns. Keep them away from racist people or people who are violent without good reason.

Obvious Jow Forums bait, but here's some actual advice. Homeschool your kids. Also don't vaccinate your kids, it's dangerous.

As if you're reproducing

Get them reading from a young age, especially books that show the manipulative nature of people.

As a kid I always had this idea of building a company/selling the next big product, so I forced myself to read psychology/persuasion/marketing related stuff, and then I couldn't help but see those techniques everywhere.

But of course, find a subtle and non intrusive way of getting them reading, literature is like anal sex, if you are forced into it as a kid, you won't appreciate it later on. Jokes aside, I really noticed that whatever parents wanted and forced their kids into becoming, they became the opposite. My family wanted me to be a christian, I ended up hating it. A teacher of mine was very openly racist and her daughter ended up being a colored dick sucker.

So, the bottom line is, hint, suggest, don't preach and force. Also, kids learn by example. So, want them not to get brainwashed? Don't fuckin watch tv.

>I really noticed that whatever parents wanted and forced their kids into becoming, they became the opposite. My family wanted me to be a christian, I ended up hating it.
This is very important, I was forced into swimming lessons as a kid and ended up hating it. I don't swim anymore, but I only have lifeguard training for survival purposes.
>So, want them not to get brainwashed? Don't fuckin watch tv.
OP, pirate a few TV shows and movies for your kids to watch. Nothing like Steven Universe which treats homos like people. I personally recommend every episode of Spongebob before "The Splinter". Sponge out of Water was a good movie too

Move to a country where normal people don't care about politics

>Also don't vaccinate your kids, it's dangerous.
No it isn't!
Please vaccinate your children, it stops them from developing awful diseases and there's no proof it is dangerous, beside some one in a couple millions side effects that might indeed happen. Please take care of your kids.

teach them the ways of science and to question everything, good or bad, to create their own morals.

Teach them about existentialism and how to deal with the void. Teach them about the shitty nature of humanity but at the same time to be nice to everyone. Teach them of acceptance and embracing differences. There's enough pain to go around, no need to create more.

>Obvious Jow Forums bait,
Can you fuck off? How is this question not worth asking?

Some people actually want children and this world actually is scary these days.

Attached: 1548170181987.jpg (750x495, 112K)

The third one looks like pepe the frog

My kid got a vaccine once and ended up getting shot. Never again, I said

So what you're saying is that he got all his shots

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1548109542162.webm

A world united

You can homeschool your children but that is extreme.

Everything you do as a parent will by default be uncool, so try to challenge the stuff they are tought in school with open ended questions, that incite further thought in your child instead of spelling it out.
For example instead of going all >kill all trannies RAGE mode, mention how suicide rates among them are sky high and that we don't know enough about the condition yet, as to say it can't be treated as a form of mental illness more effectively.

Additionally feed them entertaining media with the right values Starship Troopers (the book not the movie), Warhammer 40k, Master and Commander etc.

You already posted this thread like yesterday or something wtf.

That was genuinely amazing.

Poor kid already worries about getting shot at school. I don’t want him to fear the doctor too.

Can't be autistic or diseased if you're dead, right user? Besides, bullet is cheaper than vaccine. Only shot they need.

>full video revealed that black israelites were the instigators of everything
Jow Forums confirmed right. negros and jews, bad news

>asking one of the most liberal boards in 4channel this question

No use trying to ask this to a bunch of emotional libtards, betas, and roasties. The only worse choice of a board would have been soc

>asking one of the most liberal boards in 4channel
This isn't /his/ or /sci/.

Attached: question-marks.jpg (500x500, 88K)

>MAGA hat
>not global elite

?

Attached: Me in the back.jpg (780x438, 67K)

Take your kids to church.
>t. söytard that accepts lgbt cancer

*insert picture of Russell from Wayne’s World*
Ya just don’t. Okay?

In /sci/ they know niggers are dumb, and aknowledge It

it is science after all

Homeschool or private Christian School are the only ways. Be wary of Catholic schools, they can be liberal. Went to one.

And science is inherently liberal.

Buy land in rural Wyoming or Alaska, give them strenuous daily chores to stay busy, involve them in a local church, homeschool, don't allow them to watch television or use the internet

yeah, because scientists are immune to misinterpreting data and confirmation bias. there's a reason why peer review is a thing.

Reality has a liberal bias.

This bait worked OP. Look how many retards flocked over. Here’s your faggot certificate.

>underage child posing next to a nude adult apparently isn't inappropriate for society

Attached: bert-a-loss-for-words.jpg (352x264, 14K)

buy that survival shield or whatever that gay frog man is peddling
works every time

Well at least there is 0 outrage about it

Kys

>Americans freaking out about nudity

>t. NWO
What are you going to say next, that tin foil hats are just a joke?

What is that on the left

Jesus Christ Jow Forums sucks

Liberalism, And It's Beautiful

Yes, that MUST be it. Anything to avoid acknowledging the inconvenient truth, huh?

lmao, homeschooling is way more likely to cause autism than vaccines

nothing except not be brainwashed yourself and hope it rubs

Seriously what is it

I agree with this. OP's un-vaccinated kids will die and never create more people like OP. And this way OP will get his way, by never letting his kids be exposed to scary different opinions.

Attached: 634f137c6833c2754702a6985e727785c6a0318b757d760f6550224705478bf7.png (633x758, 107K)

Teach them sience facts and reason.

The global elite are probably more refined than the crass everyday fucktard that doesn't even know what lurks inside him.

>scary different opinions

What is it with SJWs and not even being able to interface directly with their opposition's arguments?

You Won't Believe What This Is, And That's A Good Thing! click here for more ways to STOP DRUMPF!

Attached: 701.jpg (673x1024, 65K)

Liberalism, and it's beautiful.

Ngl I'd fuck whoever this is. At least his beard also grows on his face

>beard
Those are some nasty pubes

What a one eye open point of view. I know it has been a while but I gotta call you on this. OP talking about not brainwashing and you let your side be known. What is wrong with guns, drugs, or racism and when is there ever a reason for violence?

Teach how to think and not w h at to think. Otherwise it is counter brainwashing.

>Teach how to think and not w h at to think. Otherwise it is counter brainwashing.
This

facts facts facts facts facts, that's all. good first fact ist he media is 70 percent Jew

Move to a low density state

"Liberals" tend to live in a reality that exists only in their own heads.

>some people actually want children and the world is scary
then worry about things like the environment and climate change first.

>worry about things for which there is no reasonable solution right now and that won't have a major effect in the next 2.000 years first

Sure, Rabi. Hey if you are so much about climate change how about you do something about mass migration and border security first? Considering when you move 1 Jose or Ahmed from a third world to a first world country, their carbon footprint goes up 100 times and they consume far more resources for luxus bs like a new macbook and fast food.

That's just how they want you to think. 'Don't look at the immediate rapes and family disintegration, here, look, global warming, much more important!' You are an NPC

Attached: 1508373__safe_oc_oc-colon-newsie_brony_bronycon_chris+chan_clothes_cosplay_costume_human_irl_irl+hum (1024x576, 117K)

Baste

a strawman argument

Do not let your children near them whatsoever. I mean, not by any chance. If your children is required to see them, make an excuse as to why that "global elitist" cannot see your children. For example, if this "elitist" you are referring to is a teacher, request that your child be moved to another classroom, or your pulling them

Have an actual relationship with your kids so they will look up to you.

>bawww Jow Forums has rot my brain and now i is scares
Go back to the hugbox and say there .

Dont have any, dine ;D

>implying you can't do both
Really makes you think...

Attached: Replace Yourself, goy.jpg (1013x537, 159K)

Based Americans hijacking liberalism and running it into the ground

Not that fag but, can you spell this out for me?

What do you mean?
By 'both', I'm referring to caring about the environment AND opposing the globohomo establishment, and all the societal degeneracy and mass immigration the latter entails.

Trying for a baby this year and I'm terrified of having a girl. It is forcing me to confront all my weird attitudes around women. My mother is a pretty horrifically selfish woman who has always gotten what she wants while never really knowing what she wanted or being appreciative. I pity her in some regards because she is never happy, but personally I'm unable to separate what might be weird projection from my childhood from what might be looking at the world with objective reality.

So if I have a daughter, I'm basically fucked because I view women as less useful than men. This is in part an unhealthy prejudice, but also because a daughter will be less useful to me than a son. I can attempt to rationalise it by trying to change the way I perceive the world, but a daughter is unlikely to help me out with the shit I want helping out with and unlikely to want to learn the skills I have to teach.

At least with a son I can indoctrinate him into my weird world view and feel slightly less alone and isolated in my own house. A daughter will just make that worse. Like, I'm a pervert. Every single partner I've had I've done all the weird freaky shit to. I love women, I support women, but I guess I view them very differently to men. Wouldn't know how to raise one, generally find them to be selfish parasites who you keep around because you want sex, companionship and a family.

please get divorced and go live in woods or something

I'd love to be strong enough to go live by myself in the woods and be self sufficient I can't afford to. The modern world has made it so I get to live in a box amongst other boxes all on top of each other with maddening drama and shit from other people everywhere around me. I've had to choose the path of least resistance so I live amongst all the other probably more normal people. OP asked about avoiding children being brainwashed. There isn't a way to prevent children raised in a society from being influenced by that society. You have them for a period of time, then you send them out to do their best. Everything that will bring them satisfaction on a humanistic level is contained within that society and culture and to deny them this and not prepare them for it is to ill equip them and not parent them. I can't offer them anything else without projecting my weird world view upon them which is my world view, it isn't the truth, it is a truth, true for me.

What do you tell them is the meaning of life? To find happiness? How do you define happiness? To have positive experiences? There needs to be balance. To always do your best and be ok with it when your best isn't good enough? That is as good as it gets for me.

I can work with a son. I know what it means to be a man. I am terrified at having to work with a daughter. I have no idea. Set a positive example as a man? As a man I've avoided women except for those who I've manipulated and fucked. The highest they go in my esteem is tolerable. Unless I want something from them I have nothing to do with them and generally I get treated the same way. You'll grow older and men will pretend to like you because they want to fuck you, but at the end of the day nothing you do matters in the eyes of others because they'll see you as what they can get from you. You can attempt to build self esteem with this, but ultimately pinning your self esteem on this will destroy you, never put your worth in the hands of another

Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

They think they are redpilled(cringe) but dont understand "redpilling" is just low-effort political indoctrination. They likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Their entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. They probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where they try and help the other person and their mother won't feel the need to smack their ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

>Jow Forums bait
actual shill here
anyways op, if you cant homeschool your kids, make them constantly aware of the truth and keep them redpilled. Let them know the many ways that mainstream media and society is trying to deceive them into degenerate status. stay away from flouride and early vaccinations. vaccinations at a later age are fine, but dont ever vaccinate young children. anyone telling you otherwise is a shill. Honestly, as crazy as it may sound, the simplest way is to just follow the bible, it has everything you need as far as rules you should follow for life.

*Be very careful whos advice you take on here. Jow Forums has been infiltrated by shills so there are many who will tell that early vaccines and tranny indoctrination are actual okay*

Stay away from tv. make kids aware of symbolism in media entertainment. supply them with as much knowledge and truth as possible. truth will always prevail. Teach them to be logical, not emotional. The global elite are using peoples emotions against them.

Also, look into the Q movement. im about to be swarmed by shills for posting this, but you need to investigate this entire movement. I personally believe its real as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=3vw9N96E-aQ

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 9.19.40 AM.png (1152x236, 24K)

^^this is a shill

Stop screeching

Go to private schools and ask what their curriculum for kids is, and if you can look over it. It will cost you money but your kids are worth every well-researched dollar.

Tranny

The honest answer a combination of:

-Have very few rules and boundaries, as few as possible, but that are non negotiable and strict.
-Let them be free as long as they don't break those non negotiable, live and death, common decency, rules.
-And live in the wild

The combination of having tasted real freedom, plus knowing there are things we humans just don't do, plus having done meaningful things in the wild, like hunting, fishing or gardening with a purpose, will turn them into strong people that can think for themselves.
Only the weak get brainwashed.

Attached: 1545410749095.jpg (1024x1020, 193K)

Pretty early on my parents scared me and my sister out of doing drugs when we were 8 by making us watch train spotting and we both pretty much despise drugs and drug user's. I think if you do something like that and teach your kids to question everything instead of blindly believing it they will be well off.

Jow Forums sucks because of people like you, fuck off

This sounds nice desu

Who is the guy on the right and what was the context for him smiling at the indian guy?

They can't brainwash your children if you children don have brains.
>those_miracle_brainless_kids.jpg

>trying to get retards to vaccine and look after their health
Stop sabotaging natural selection from ocurring or we will end like pic related.

Attached: idiocracy.jpg (314x445, 44K)