Is it ok approach a girl you've talked to and ask for her number after a bit of small talk and an introduction?

Is it ok approach a girl you've talked to and ask for her number after a bit of small talk and an introduction?

Attached: 1.jpg (576x565, 28K)

We need more data, but if you are asking it so vaguely then I bet it's not gonna be ok and you know it.

Nah I didn't mean to be vague but you know when you see someone attractive
Walk up
Small talk
Lil flirting
Ask for number since you'll probably never randomly see them again

And I meant *never talked to
Whoops

Again, more data. Where? What's going on? Is it a party? Yes. Is it the bus stop? No.

We go to the same University and it's on campus

Why are you asking her out instead of a girl you know?

She's attractive lol

So? I bet she is not the only attractive girl you know. What makes you want to go for her instead of one of the others?

Have you asked out every girl that's into you already?

I guess you're right desu
I'll still shoot for it
If she's not interested then that's that

>I guess you're right

What did I say?

I'm asking you a question and you haven't replied. Why come here to ask for a plan to approach a stranger? Don't you have anyone in your life to ask out, someone that you know is single, that you know is at least compatible with you, nothing?

This is a wake up call. See where you are right now.

Is it a bad ideo to come on front, call her pretty and ask her if she want to go for some coffee???

Attached: 7b8b15a3-1b30-427d-9cfa-f8817cc81220.jpg (657x890, 114K)

Idea to come up front

Probably. You have to realize that, for someone to go on a date with you, they need to be interested, which (usually) implies they are straight, single, looking for something, and find you interesting/hot enough to go out with.

You don't know if she is even interested, so hoping for much here is dumb. Really dumb. We sre not even talking about how you do it, but about even getting a shot.

OwO

What else can I do?
Tinder didn't work.
Nightclubs I'd get approached but I would just walk away out of fear.

Attached: 1546285632710.gif (600x600, 171K)

>Nightclubs I'd get approached but I would just walk away out of fear.

So, assuming Tinder or the stranger worked, why would it go differently?

Deal with your issues, man. You clearly get attention, so your issue is in how you react to it. You could get laid at a club.

I'm a walking autist.

Sometimes a girl would smile or wink at me and I'd tell myself it was for the guy behind me. Then I'd daydream all day.

Attached: 3595_QcYrIqSU.png (600x600, 147K)

That's a problem. But how do you plan on doing something about it?

That's usually how it goes. You might risk being accused of sexual misconduct, since that can still be an unwanted advance. But, at the very basic, this is usually how people go about it.

I don't know. I'll cry about it. But if I just approach a girl in uni that I've never talked to before then maybe.

But if Tinder would have worked than I'd feel like someone actually likes me for who I am.

Attached: 71c057d53e5846b2840b0e60ff4ea1ab.jpg (736x932, 96K)

>But if Tinder would have worked than I'd feel like someone actually likes me for who I am.

How is Tinder different from the club? Both are just girls that like how you look. They don't know you when they swipe.

> I'll cry about it.

That's not a solution.

You're an idiot.

>So?
So... he wants to get to know her and can do so by just talking to her. If they click and like each other than he asks for her number. Stop treating him like a retard for wanting to socialize.

As a matter of a fact, I bet you're a woman, and maybe a dyke.

I don't feel safe in Nightclubs.
I feel like the odd one out.
I drink so much and still the anxiety won't go.
When I leave the club I feel the alcohol kicking in.

Attached: 60342759-c6ae-41e2-b74e-62e48f66f959.jpg (632x632, 193K)

That's not an answer to my question. You have confirmation that girls like how you look, right? So stop whinning.

If a girl replied to you on Tinder you'd think she is trying to catfish you or something. You are not being rational about this.

I liked 200 girls on Tinder. I even stopped liking attractive girls the second day in.

1 match from a below average skeleton girl.
She replies.
Start getting feelings.
Get ghost the next day.
Felt like crying.
Deleted Tinder.

Attached: 66556be34cbcd205c03e6ae44787d2a4.jpg (300x250, 9K)

Not him, but you're fucking retarded if you think anyone on Tinder is looking for a soul mate.
Then you should be focusing on yourself and getting over than anxiety, not a gf.

>Start getting feelings.

Again, the problem is not the rejection. Every person deals with that. The problem is your own mental state. It's not healthy.

>Not him, but you're fucking retarded if you think anyone on Tinder is looking for a soul mate.
You're fucking retarded if you don't think there are some genuinely naïve 20-somethings, mostly women, who try to find bonafide soulmates LTRs on Tinder, despite the app's reputation.

As I said, nobody on Tinder is looking for a soul mate. The first message needs to be a hook, line and sinker. They want sex, not a full on convo.

Even the ones that explicitly state they are not looking for sex, are in fact looking for sex.

Guess me and everyone else on the planet is retarded then because we all know that demographic is a negligible minority you probably wouldn't one of even if you swiped through 500 whores.

>Guess me and everyone else on the planet is retarded then
Very clearly.

>has not seen the profiles that explicitly state 'no hookups,' 'looking for something long term/serious,' 'more than just a hookup,' etc.
those are like 30-45% of the profiles on there

lol

I don't even know anymore.

Attached: Alice .png (720x1280, 1.87M)

And you believe them?

I would say about a third of the profiles I see on Tinder mention that they're gunning for something serious or more than hookups.

Yeah, I do. Tinder has mainly 18-25ers; i.e.: when they're still young and naïve.

I don't think I've been able to research any periods in history where idiots weren't the majority of the population.

Attached: question-marks2.png (394x373, 189K)