ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>[insert humble (or otherwise) brag]
Fuck off.

>Why is there no new thread?
Just make one. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: 1546723815321.png (464x300, 40K)

Drunkenly fucked a girl once and didn't contact her afterwards.
I figured this was a one night stand and that's that.
Apparently to her it was not that simple, cause now all her friends are hell bent on making sure I never get laid in this town again, openly cock blocking me and scaring away girls that are interested in me.
What do?

Girls

I want my gf to suck me off a lot. She is always willing to do it, but the problem is I can tell she really doesn’t enjoy it. Everytime she sucks me off, I can see her face get really tense when I cum, and she has an expression of disgust. She always just sit there with my cum In her mouth and tries to swallow. It makes me feel bad. I’ve told her she can spit it out. She always says “it doesn’t taste bad”. I feel like she’s lying. But I haven’t asked her for a bj in many months because I feel bad for her

I’m 18 and I just started my first more actually relationship with a female. Is there anything I should know?

Speak to her. Just say “do you really enjoy giving me blowjobs? It’s okay if you don’t.”
Tranperancy is key.

What do I do if I'm attractive but too pussy to ask girls out?

I literally did say that. she says she does. But her facial expressions don’t show it. She really looks miserable when she blows me and I feel awful about it

Ask a girl out.

Do you give her oral too? If not, looks like you're gonna have to either talk it out, and/or live with it (or break up if it's really important to you).
Have you tried making it enjoyable for her? Being receptive, holding her head/hair, that sort of a thing?

Did you miss the bit where I said I was
>too pussy to ask girls out

Adapt or die

Okay, I'm willing to adapt. How do I do it?

I’m always willing to give her oral. But she won’t cum from oral, so usually if start working my way down there she will say to me “get a condom”, and we just fugg instead.

I don’t know how to make her like bjs more. She’s not very aggressive with them or anything. She doesn’t put my dick in her mouth any deeper than the head.

Hey guys.

I know you've all been in relationships before. Can you help me out? user from I get really jealous when I see people on here talk about dating and having partners. I want what you guys have.

You know the reason for it is your low self-confidence. Seek help for that. Self-improvement works for many people as well. But most importantly, self-reflect and realize the reason for your current condition.

You want to get cock blocked by an organized group?

I don’t really know what to say. I’m 27 and this is my first relationship

I've done plenty of self-improvement and in all honesty I'm confident in myself as a man right now. But no amount of self-improvement alone can cure me of what essentially amounts to a phobia of romantic rejection.

Nice laff user.

But no, I just figure you must be pretty adept with women, so you could help me figure out why I'm 22 and an incel.

GF just got home after 2 week meditation vacation and doesnt feel like having sex (3rd day in a row). Tried talking about it but get no solid answer, she says she doesnt know why.

What should I do?

>phobia of romantic rejection
So, in essence, insecurity. Why do you fear rejection so much? Negative past experiences?

I dunno. Only ever asked out two girls, when I was 16, rejected both times. Now 22. Spent a large portion of my teenage years "in the friendzone". Felt like a loser. Vowed never to be humiliated by a woman ever again. Unfortunately that meant I went to extreme lengths to avoid revealing feelings, and adopted a policy of never showing interest in girls I liked. To the point of actively scowling at girls I had crushes on if they looked at me and trying to act like a hard ass, never smiling around them.

Now 22 and a kissless virgin and I know exactly what I was doing wrong. Just don't know how to fix it after all this time.

should i go see aquaman in the theater? i need to get out of the house

>you must be pretty adept with women
Actually no, I got laid like 3 times throughout 2018, which makes this "fuckboy" stigma even more bitter and frustrating, since I don't even get the pussy to warrant it.
Fucking sucks, I tell you.

I'm a 20 yo girl and my bf(26) sometimes has me give oral to a dildo when we have sex. It's usually when I'm on my back and he's on his knees thrusting into me. It's one with a suction cup and he mounts it to the wall next to our bed and has me suck it. I can tell he gets excited when I do it, so I don't complain about it. I'm just afraid he has a cuck fetish or wants to share me with other men. The dildo is bigger than he is, and I know most if not all of his friends want to have sex with me. I don't want to be shared, and I feel like a slut when he makes me suck the dildo. I never even had any sex toys until he took me to a sexshop and bought it for me. I love him and he's nice and takes good care of me so I want to make him happy. He also does other things to me sexually that make me feel like a slut, especially since I orgasm, and I don't know if I should talk to him. He's popular with other girls, so I don't want him to leave for someone that will do the things I don't like.

Yes.

Bump

Are there female neets? Like girls that play games, watch anime, and sleep too much?

Thats 3 more times than me in my entire 22 years of life

I just would like to be able to date some girls like a normal human, thats all

How have you not considered not coming in her mouth. Jesus the state of men. Go into a napkin or something

First of all, definitely talk to your BF about this stuff, communication is key, that is not a meme.
I don't know about him, but I find the dildo thing pretty hot as a guy and I am definitely not a cuck or want to "share" my girl.
To me this would be about domination, I get to fuck two (gee bill) of your holes at once, making both of them mine at the same time.
Like a spitroast without needing another guy.
Does he sometimes grab your hair from behind while taking you and fucks your face with the dildo?
Cause that's what I would do.
God, that's hot.
Nofap is killing me.

>Lust and love no longer feel like solace and escapism to me. Instead, they seem to be yielding, just like everything else, to the surge of transactional neuroses that constitutes life in the digital age.

For anyone, how do I deal with this?

Well you recognized the destructive mindset, you're already doing a lot better than before, user. You said you felt confident in yourself as a man now, but do you feel confident around women?
You probably already know this, but getting rejected is 100% normal. It's just a matter of luck really. Nobody feels good about rejecting someone or getting rejected themselves, it's something we all have to live with.

Just talk to girls and if you like one ask them for coffee or some shit.
Don't know what your problem is, it's pretty straight forward when you get down to it.

>Fwb texts me earlier today to "call her whenever I can" since she's at home today
>happen to be at lunch when she texts, so I call to say what's up
>immediately picks up and says she'll call me right back
>get off work and nothing. Ask if she's free to talk now
>tells me in a bit, and that she'll call me

Why do this?

Attached: 1549785263684.jpg (457x494, 39K)

Yes

She is baking a secret birthday cake, since she mistook your birthday for someone elses.
During the process of making the cake, a chain of events transpired and she now has to deal with 20 chickens and an ostrich running wild in her apartment and proms tomorrow.

Real talk, how the fuck should anyone in here know?

where the heck is litHit?I miss that faggot

Attached: Also+notice+how+the+pavement+is+basically+the+gay+flag+_409ae2a4ecda18148b0ab91ecb7076dc.jpg (579x804, 116K)

Attention probably.
If she's your fwb, there's probably more than just you. Maybe she texted multiple people and whomever replied first she invited over.

Don't reply if you're not going to give advice. Thanks.

How do I stop interpreting any action or act of communication (or lack thereof) of the opposite sex in the worst possible way?
Interacting with girls over text makes me feel super negative and defeated every time.
It's not so bad in real life, since I can read facial cues and shit like that, but texting makes me want to kill myself.
Can I somehow be more positive about it, cause self fulfilling prophecy stuff is obviously a concern with this

I feel confident around women to an extent. I can express myself well and can make girls laugh. But can't imagine ever having the confidence to ask a girl out, or to say something overtly sexually tinged.

Also, i dunno why, but over text I'm 10x more autistic. This is a big reason why i seem to fail on tinder over the years. I have the looks and personality on paper to make girls match with me, but I cant keep up a conversation over text. If I could get a girl to go on a date with me I genuinely think I could win her over, cause I'm so much more normal and charismatic in person

It's not that simple. I dunno who I'd ask

Where do I find vidya girls irl that play other games beside mobas, battle royales, etc?

Attached: just end it_.png (865x668, 30K)

On valentines day I got some casual chocolate from a female friend and I wanted to compliment how nice she looked that day but I didn't say anything considering the fact that it was valtentines and we're both single and I didn't want to give any mixed messages. Am I overthinking things or was it for the best? We're pretty chill friends but yeah, idk.

Attached: brud.webm (1280x720, 845K)

Don't ask dumb questions that don't warrant advice that isn't wild speculation, thanks.
Ask your whore what her deal is cause nobody here knows.

>It's not that simple. I dunno who I'd ask
It is.
A girl that you find cute/like/whatever
>but i don't know any girls
meet them
>but where
literally anywhere with people

As a guy who has dealt with those exact feelings, the best you can do is take a step back and simply not overthink shit. When you read too much into a text, you're giving yourself anxiety. Stop that.
Obviously you're also getting attached to the person, so you're constantly thinking you fucked up with each response.

Put the phone down and lat them reply when they can. You'll feel much better, trust me.

>casual chocolate
Degenerate.
Choc-up culture is destroying the western world.

I figured that was the case. I know my situation so I'm not jealous if she is. It's just annoying that she's acting all secretive about it like if I'm none the wiser.
Thanks fir the serious response btw.

Attached: 1546482359384.jpg (170x170, 11K)

When you compliment a girl you just met on her looks and she replies "what's with you??" with a laughing emoji, is that good or is she making fun of me?
what's a good way to respond?

I know loads of girls. Loads of cute girls too. I've had little crushes on so many girls it's laughable. But never had the balls to make a move on even one of them

I just don't know how to do it. How well do I have to know a girl before I can ask her out? And how do I ask her out if I never see her alone? Is it okay to do it over text?

Not even the same guy, faggot. Go back to /b/ if you're just going to shit up these threads.

Yeah, don't overthink it bro. Just do your thing until she replies. And if she doesn't, fuck it.

What the fuck are you talking about?
You just say "hey you wanna grab drinks some time" in literally any way you prefer.
There is NOTHING to it.

But you didnt answer my questions?

How well do i need to know her? Is it okay if it's a girl I maybe know from a couple parties or a class? Like a girl that i've had some casual conversations with in social settings but only an acquaintance

And is it okay to do it over text? Or must it be in person? Cause there's no way I could ever get a girl in an acceptable social setting IRL to ask her out

>can't imagine ever having the confidence to ask a girl out
I mean I did try and give you advice with the confidence situation. Trying to flirt with a girl before asking her out is useful as well since her reaction should give you a clue on whether she's interested or not. And flirting is really just banter with a slightly different body language.
>over text I'm 10x more autistic. This is a big reason why i seem to fail on tinder over the years
Hmm, perhaps try telling the girls that? I mean just telling them texting isn't your thing and that you'd rather meet up irl.

>Trying to flirt with a girl before asking her out is useful as well since her reaction should give you a clue on whether she's interested or not

Oh but i've done that before. Lost count of the amount of parties i've been at where I spend like an hour flirting with a girl and getting obvious signs of interest from her, but then she gets bored cause i'm too pussy to actually move in and kiss her or something. One time the girl even went off and made out with some other guy cause i was such a pussy... Wanted to die in that moment

>find the dildo thing pretty hot as a guy and I am definitely not a cuck or want to "share" my girl.
He's never talked about sharing me with anyone, so I hope it's the same with him. I want to talk to him, but I'm afraid he won't want to be with me anymore if I don't indulge him. He has other options. I get scared sometimes when he gets too rough, and he's raped me twice after he came home after drinking with his friends. I don't think he remembers the first time, but he said he was sorry the second time the next morning, and I told him it was ok and it felt good even though it hurt a lot and I was wet, I still orgasmed. One of those times was after he was out drinking with a lot of girls, a few of which want to fuck him. Did he cheat on me that night, or did he just take out his sexual frustration on me? I'd rather have it be the latter.

Alright so you know she's interested, but you still won't do anything about it? If your fear of rejection is really this bad, again, I'd suggest you to seek some actual help, since I don't think I can do anything about it either.

>Alright so you know she's interested, but you still won't do anything about it?

In that moment there's usually so much going through my mind
"Is she really interested or is she just being friendly?"
"If I kiss her, what do I do if I fuck it up and embarrass myself? I've never kissed before"
"What if I actually go all the way and get her into bed? I've never done anything sexual. I'm gonna humiliate myself"

Femoids,
What's your take on romantic types? Like the type of freak who will practice english studies and write you a love poem. Many of my relationships have fallen apart because of how closed off I can sometimes be. I've decided to try and fix this by writing my feelings down on pen and paper, painting womens' portraits, learning how to arrange a bouquet to express how i feel and a load of other abstract mushy bullshit.

NONE of this matters.
>find girl attractive
>ask girl out

a) she rejects you
>start at point 1

b) she wants to go out
>go on a date

mission accomplished genius.

You told me you were confident in yourself, but I really don't believe this is the case. Again, I gave you advice on that.
Also, it's pretty normal to fuck up in a situation like that. But if she's in a party, talking with you, and giving you signals, you're pretty safe.

okay, I don't think you should necessarily be with that guy honestly.

I dunno... It's so hard.

I dunno why it's so hard for me. It seems so simple for everyone else. Even on Jow Forums, on Jow Forums, it seems like most people don't struggle to get dates and enter into relationships. It seems like it's effortless for them. And then there's me, struggling to figure out the very basics...

To actual girls:

1)What's your life goal?
2)What would you do if you were rich?

Yeah but what do I do if I kiss her and I do it wrong? I'm actually more worried about that than I am about getting rejected. If I get rejected it's okay cause I never had a chance. But if a girl says yes, and then I proceed to kiss her badly, or go on a date and act like an autistic inexperienced retard... then she'll probably lose all interest in me, and then it becomes my fault and my fault alone.

I laid them out for you genius.
It's 2 steps.
You just have to do it.

You need therapy, meds possibly.

Okay, is that what everyone else here did to get dates and a partner?

Why is it so hard for me and not for anyone else? Why is it just me who has this crippling fear of rejection despite my relative good looks and ability to attract girls?

Could you answer my questions please? What happens if she says yes, but I fuck it up? What happens to me then?

(nice get)
If she deemed you desirable enough to say yes, chances are she'll just think it's cute or endearing. Maybe it'll be a little awkward, maybe not. But being able to laugh at yourself is the key.

I have considered that. But I precum like a waterfall so I’m sure it matters

I can't laugh at myself too much when so much is on the line. 22 years old and a kissless virgin incel. It's really not looking good for me right now. I need to turn things around, and fast.

Why? He's really nice to me and takes good care of me. One of his friends told me he stopped talking to other girls as much to focus on me too, and he came clean the one time he cheated because he wanted to be good to me. At the same time, other people love him and no one has anything bad to say about him, other people even look up to him. He's a good person and boyfriend.

If you're not willing to go to a professional, the only person able to change you is yourself. Self-pitying won't help anyone.

kys brandon

Professionals won't solve this problem. The only man who can solve it is me. I just need to figure out how...

This is my fight. 6 years in the making. I've been fighting 6 years to escape kissless virginity. I truly hope that fight comes to an end soon... I'm tired.

>What happens to me then?
Your testicles will explode and you will die.
Nobody will be sad.
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AT ALL.

How does stuff like this get consistent replies and I get ignored every time.

You literally just said he drunkenly raped you twice. That's not very nice, is it?

Not fighting very hard, if you can't even get over yourself enough to risk rejection once in your life, eh?

I'm just worried.

Maybe. But it feels like the scariest thing in the world. A couple days ago I managed to send a few girls on Tinder some messages. That was the first time I messaged anyone on Tinder in 3 years. It felt massive to me. I had this feeling of excitement in me the whole day, not because I thought anything would come of it, but just cause I knew I'd overcome a massive fear of mine. I hope I can go the full way and ask someone on a date soon.

I am thinking you definitely need professional help.
Otherwise you will be ready for dating at age 50 at this rate.

>That's not very nice, is it?
It's not... but everyone makes mistakes. I feel happy and safe with him, and honestly, it makes me feel good that other girls would wish he did these things to them. I know it feels/sounds slutty, but he's the first boy I've felt this way about and also my first serious bf. He even took my virginity, and he chose me over the experienced sluts he knows.

You are in an abusive relationship girl, but I can't help you realize that.
Listen to yourself. He RAPED you, your words, not mine.

It's bait

Hey guys,

I started dating someone and I'm just wondering how to show affection properly. Sounds autistic but I've never been in a proper relationship and the last guy I dated was quite cold and didn't like girls being clingy and said I'm great because I'm quite closed off.

I don't want to be like that though. I want to show a guy how much i like him. With the one I'm currently seeing I kiss him and we hold hands when walking and a few times I sent him that blowing kiss emoji but is there anything more I can do? I'm even worse at voicing out how much I like someone.

Please help I think this is the main reason I fail at romance, I probably don't seem as invested as I feel.

Attached: VgwIVR7.jpg (213x255, 8K)

What can professional help even do for me? You think a therapist can coach a fear of rejection out of me? I don't see how that's possible. I tried before. They didn't help me with it very much, even though they were good at dealing with broader self-esteem issues I had at the time.

You have underlying mental issues.
Being THIS deathly afraid of rejection is not normal.
Not to mention your eratic ramblings just ooze with neuroticism.
Get diagnosed, get help.
Or stop baiting, either or.

It wasn't really rape, I didn't want it and he got a little physical, but I stopped trying to stop him because I wanted to please him. I didn't want to have sex, but I did want to give him what he wanted. It's not an abusive relationship, there's no pattern of abuse, just 2 isolated incidents. Like I said, he's very loving and caring of me in general. I think people like to look at what happens 1% of the time instead of seeing how the relationship is as a whole.

It's not. This is my life and my relationship. Don't trivialize it please

You are a walking stereotype then. I thought you are some Jow Forums guy larping, because you say exactly the things they complain about.

How often do women on dating apps use "I just had surgery" as an excuse to flake out on the idea of a meeting irl
I swear it's happened to me like 5 times now and it seems way too prominent to be a coincidence

You might be talking to bots or catfish. I've never heard that but it can't be coincidence

How do I fix my relationship with my coworkers?
There's this girl that I like at work and I just can't get close to her. It's not only her though, its the same with almost all of my coworkers. I feel that they don't take me seriously. It's really hard talking to them since I'm a 24 year old kissless virgin that doesn't even drink. I haven't told any of them that I don't drink, but they definetly know because of how they act with me. The hardest blow came yesterday when I was entering my night shift and everyone left. and at 2AM, the girl that I like came back to work to leave some papers she took with her. We talked for a while and I noticed she was a little drunk. She said she was drinking with the other guys and having fun and then told me : "you wouldn't know any of that, though". I just brushed aside the comment and we kept talking and she then said that she was going to a "friend's house that was near" and said goodbye. Hearing that kind of comment from her really fucked me up because I'm willing to start drinking just to spend time with my coworkers and with her but since I work only at night shifts, when I get to work, they all leave. I try to talk to them, but I'm such a fucking introvert and I feel so disconnected to everyone. I haven't talked to my friends in months, my best female friend died a few years ago and all of my other female friends cut communications with me even tough I sent them messages asking them how they were doing. They would just ignore the messages and eventually delete me from social media all together. I still talk to my coworkers and they talk to me and we laugh and everything, but I just feel so different. I don't even care at this point if my female coworkers doesn't like me, I respect that.

I feel like my social life is crumbing into pieces, and my self confidence as a person with it. It hurts so much and I just want to be seen as just another guy and not feel so disconnected to everyone else.

Attached: 1432526670310.jpg (1920x1080, 796K)

What do you mean? I don't use Jow Forums often and don't even know what r9k is about. If you mean I'm a slut, I'm not. He's the only man I've had sex with, and he even said he would wait to get married if I wanted. I just ended up having sex with him earlier than I expected, but it was still after he waited a long time. If I were promiscuous, I would have had sex with him earlier, like the sluts he cheated on me with and has dated before. He takes our relationship very seriously, and so do I. Don't make judgements about him or us based on a few bad things he did when he treats me like a princess most of the time. I only came to ask if he had a cuck/gangbang fetish, and if he was cheating again.

Do what you feel like, be honest. If you feel love, show love

If you notice a guy seems to be into you(looks at you a lot/a lot of eye contact) but only speaks to you a couple weeks later, is that creepy?

>like the sluts he cheated on me with
Jumped the shark.
I actually believed you thus far.
Actual good bait, all around believable.
Shat the bed with adding this out of nowhere though.
Would have been fine without it really.

I would find it emotionally intimidating and like my partner was waaaay too obsessed/invested, but that's just me. Like most questions of this type, "some will like it and some won't" is usually the answer

I don't follow you. Why would it be creepy? Maybe he likes you but is shy.

But shy guys are creepy, no?

the guy i’m in love with keeps sending me mixed signals and is very “off and on” with his affection and love for me. sometimes it feels like he can’t stand me, but then he’ll be loving and apologetic the next day. last time we were together he ended up yelling at me and saying i was ruining his life. he told me to fuck off and go home. so i left. and then he chased after me and hugged me and said he loves me. now he’s acting like nothing happened.

he told me that he only loves me as a friend but then he kissed me and started crying the next day after a few drinks and started saying “i wish i didn’t love you, it would be so much easier”

sometimes i say i love you to him and he won’t say it back. other times he says it first without prompting. is this mental illness? is he just confused?

I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that he had cheated. Stop pretending I'm just saying stuff for attention, it's mean. I'm a real person and I never insulted you, idk why you're being so aggressive towards me.

If you think he's creepy, he's creepy. If you don't, he's not. Stop trying to create a formula or something.